LCD Let Me Game in Peace

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by jacobpaige, Mar 1, 2020.

1. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If, as the challenged party, he has the right to determine the location of the duel, then this is quite a beneficial development for him.

That aside, I wonder if the Xia family patriarch is engaging in some sort of demonic cultivation technique involving all these young geniuses, or if he just takes perverse joy from killing them.

2. Bachingchung

Bachingchung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's probably like stealing their life soul or something. Or something like Zhou Wen's tree that transform them to an evolvable companion beasts.

dio and jacobpaige like this.
  3. dio

dio Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Accurate.
    I want to know, he wants to create a army of musical notes, he should have like 10k of them. By fusing them shouldn't he be able to create some ultra musical note?
    I know he got the jinx master once but there shouldn't be any pb with the notes, and the sheer number of fusions should give goods results. In fact why isn't he abusing more the fusion feature?

4. secretish

secretish Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Keep in mind each individual music note is incredibly weak. I think they're legend at most, if I recall correctly. Even if he fused all 7? different kinds together, they'd probably still be Legend, since I don't think we've seen the fusion make something a higher rank than either of the materials yet. Also, the whole point of having them is that a large amount of them attacking together with that epic creature is very strong. Combining 2 or more of them into 1 music note might be stronger than a normal note, but probably wouldn't be as good as just using the notes individually.

On another note, I kind of wonder if he will ever actually use those notes. I feel like he's kind of starting to outscale them, even with an army of them attacking.

5. Bachingchung

Reading List:
    Link
    He probably won't use it. He could even fight 9 Mythical creatures at once. Tbh there's really no point for those musical notes anymore, the best thing it has done was to block an attack from a Mythical creature. It's inconvenient and inefficient.

The only situation that I could think of, is when he face slapped someone using a bunch of Legendary and a single Epic companion beast. I bet someone would challenge him using an army of companion beasts.

6. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Why didn't he use Torch Dragon to kill the old master? I sincerely doubt that he could have absorbed the dragon's insta-kill technique, and its extremely unlikely that he'd even try to dodge, much less be able to.

Don't forget when they protected his other companion beasts from being stolen.

TXHY likes this.
  7. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There was NEVER any point that he needed the musical notes. The point was to take these useless companion beasts and make them useful, which is still as valid as it ever was. We know of one top tier human who uses music to fight. It's just a massive array that only gets larger.

8. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    "plucked out Old Master Xia’s heart, liver, and one of his kidneys." Why the kidney? People survive with only one kidney all the time. Or the liver for that matter? You can live for quite some time without a liver. Why not the brain or spine or something that's actually critical to continued existence? Or heck, use the attack on the Guardian since he still needs Guardian kills and killing the Guardian would act as insurance should removing the guy's heart not do the trick?

Why would he think that Torch Dragon's ability would still work when the guy had already identified it and done nothing to kill or combat it? Its not like he couldn't have killed it instantly. Honestly, even taking it out any earlier than the moment he wanted it to use its ability was a bad idea.

9. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder what Old Man Xia plans to do if the MC blows himself up.

10. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Didn't one of his cultivation methods grant him extremely enhanced healing?

I wonder if he'll still be blamed for the death of those ten thousand epics.

I wonder how he even got the phone into his hands in the first place if he's having so much trouble.

11. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    Summon Doctor Darkness and have him hand you the phone.

I don't know if it was ever quantified.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2021
  12. Bachingchung

Reading List:
    Link
    Doesn't he have thousands of epic bats and those wind beasts? He farm those beasts everyday and always hatch them for scouting purposes.

jacobpaige likes this.
  13. Bachingchung

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah, the author love these face slapping scenes. Super Gene always have chapters where he suddenly fight some fodders about a skill the MC used to have on the first 500 chapters. So these Legendary notes will always have a special place for some face slapping.

14. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm saying from the MC's perspective. He never needed the notes. They are just a side project that may be useful sometime in the future.

15. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I was kinda expecting Tyrant Behemoth to either eat the egg or accidentally step on it ;)

16. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Wasn't Li Mobai's whole reason for existing to kill the head of the Xiao family? Why is he still trying to contract a Guardian at high risk to himself? More importantly, why hasn't he thanked the MC for killing his enemy? Or have his spies still not figured out that Old Man Xiao is dead?

17. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    The MC hasn't told him because he wants to go get that guardian. Assuming you're not talking about something in one of the prestige chapters that is.

18. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, I know why the MC wouldn't tell him. I just figured his spies would have. Its hardly a secret that the old man went into the Forbidden City and never came back out, nor that no one else who's gone in after him has come out alive either, nor that the few that managed to escape the catastrophe were severely injured. Honestly, I surprised he hasn't asked the MC about it since its also not a secret that the MC was there when it happened.

19. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    It just might be a secret. The Xia family had the whole place locked down. It's probably not widely known who went in or out on that day for the most part. He's probably also skilled enough to move around without most people seeing him if he wants to as well. Plus the Xia guy who fought the MC is obviously still alive so not everyone who went in on that day died. No reason to assume the old master is one of the people who disappeared.

Plus Li Mobai is highly unlikely to actually know who was behind his brother's death. He should just know that it was the Xia family. You're pushing a lot of reader known information on this guy.

20. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Its possible I'm just misremembering, but I thought he was the first one to bring up the fact that the guy was murdering geniuses. Also, I'm assuming people know about his duel because basically everyone seemed to immediately after he was challenged. Plus, I would expect Li Mobai to focus the majority of his resources on keeping track of the Xia family, and would certainly not miss such a big event happening.