Spoiler SSS-Class Suicide Hunter

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Godgrid, Jul 3, 2020.

1. MuyBuy

MuyBuy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But why? And does she regret it later? What other secrets does she have?

layyu likes this.
  2. LordMaou97

LordMaou97 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you please tell us which chapter this part kind sir?

3. Enduroa

Enduroa New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd like to ask for more detailed explaination on what is on floor 99? And how is that there is no boss in it? And why is the sword emperor unable to proceed to floor 100 and stopped the ml in going directly in floor 99? Thank you in advance, I know that I have a lot of questions because of my own curiosities.

4. Deleted member 193678

Deleted member 193678 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Also interested in a summary of the answers to the big questions. Like floor 99, 100, sword guy ghost, the system origin, are the enemies real, etc.
    The novel is not that good honestly, dropped it around the orc kingdom.

5. rhymeep

rhymeep Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    its a silver-haired duke's daughter with red eyes from what I read, and imo they're pretty compatible, they're very deeply in love with each other. she is the crown prince's fiancee but the crown prince is a wimp and there's the so-called bitch 'heroine' too. the villainess is also a regressor so I think Gong Ja felt similarities between themselves hence the quick attraction towards her.

the romance start out fast and also quick development, heck they got married at ch 120ish already iirc (Gong Ja proposed). but I think it played pretty nicely, their chemistry is good and I cried at one scene in the romance arc. the first time I cried in this novel was because the floor 10 boss.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2021
  6. Cellan

Cellan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    rip i still liked black witch :(

how does romance between heroine and mc even work though, does she also lose memories every time he regresses?

onlyaverie likes this.
  7. rhymeep

rhymeep Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There's an EX skill granted by the tower. Every time one of them dies, the other will follows. So both of them will regress together with memories intact and basically knew whenever the other one dies.

8. Cellan

Cellan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thats... awfully convenient lol

Bella94 and lucefer like this.
  9. asterisk0228

asterisk0228 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please explain the tower. I've only been reading the manhwa scalations and so far I think it actually connects different worlds? Like the NPCs are from other worlds similar to the doll house and sword emperor. Also, what happens when a floor is cleared? Does it become inaccessible or does it reset so other hunters can clear it? If it resets do the NPCs actually relive their lives there in a loop?

10. Isaac20

Isaac20 Dark Lord | RS

Reading List:
    Link
    I wanted to read this novel. But stop after reading chapters 2-3. Now after reading this spoilers my interest was revived.

Wrath444 likes this.
  11. Vermouth

Vermouth Older but none the wiser.

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone:

I didn't see a name mentioned in this thread for this.

Any idea who the female lead is?

12. Reio

Reio 【Random】

Reading List:
    Link
    It's explained around floor 51...
    99 is exactly what the sword emperor is doing right now, it's to guide a person to floor 99. He has double the chances of success now with sword saint and MC.
    If MC jumps directly to 99 he can't guide someone and will get stuck there.

13. Reio

Reio 【Random】

Reading List:
    Link
    Rafael Ivanka, I think. they get married.
    When cleared they can access it anytime. One of the guilds goals is to expand the the tower and get new technology in these worlds.
    the mc complained about one of flame emperor past actions, that he decided volcanic environments in some floors that can't be used.

14. Vermouth

Vermouth Older but none the wiser.

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks! blobmelt_thumbsblobmelt_thumbsblobmelt_thumbsblobmelt_thumbs

I don't think I've come across her yet in the novel, but I'll keep an eye out for her.

15. craven

craven Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There is this one time that she is toiling in her office doing desk work only to regress after a days hard work.

16. Raven Evernight

Raven Evernight But they never just accepted me for the way I was…

Reading List:
    Link
    What skills does he get?

17. Godgrid

Godgrid Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So at the very beginning of the tower, when everything was chaotic, in order to establish order, the five guild heads and sword saint went on a killing spree. The Crusader, unable to forgive them, made secret plans to assassin them if she ever got the chance. That's why she chose the demon king's blessing.

dunno about chapter but it's the 63rd floor.

So basically, the 91~99th floor is to obtain "keys" that are formed by the people that you have met while ascending the tower. You can't really do anything and you must rely on others to clear the stage for you. You can't influence them either. It either happens or it does not.

The tower is divided into the first half of the 1st to 50th floor and the second half of the 51st to 100th floor, so the stages shares the concept with the 40th to 49th floors. In other words, they get evaluated. But unlike the 40-49 floors, where they were evaluated by their own creations, the 90-99 floors evaluate the climber's actions themselves.

The 99th floor is one where the tower examines if you have managed to prove your beliefs, your conviction when you first entered the tower.

Do you remember the moment you first entered the tower?
    What was in your heart when you entered the tower?
    What skill did you first get your hands on?
    What were you trying to prove?

This is basically the 99th's floor question.

The 99th key for the Sword Emperor is to prove what he wanted to prove when he first entered the tower, which was to show that everyone was special. In fact, he received a skill when he first entered the tower, one that is the exactly the opposite of Gongja's.

You Can Be Like Me (F)
    You can see all the skills your opponent has. ※ However, the enemy defeated by you can copy one of your skills and make it your own. Opponents that have already been defeated by you once are excluded from this skill effect. In addition, it is randomly decided which skills are copied.

It's a skill that embodies the Sword Emperor's belief, that 'Everyone is special'.
    He truly trusts everyone who exists in this world because he thinks everyone to be special. That's why he also believes in the possibility of a person changing even with a trivial opportunity.

He wanted to show that anyone and everyone could become as strong as him, as to prove that, even when climbing the tower, he swore to climb the tower without any companions, and insisted on being human even after becoming a constellation so as to show that even someone alone could do it.

So his 99th key is that "Anyone can become like him" and so he needs Gongja to reach the 99th floor. And Gongja's desire when entering the tower was to become a "somebody" instead of being nothing, and so his key was to rise up to the same level of the Sword Emperor. they complement each other and therefore they ascend to the 100th floor at the same time.

Ask specific questions.

One world in the tower exists for every world the tower owner has been to.

On the 50th floor, it connects to a world where all climbers can go to.

Doesn't reset. It just continues.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2021
  18. evil lnfant

evil lnfant Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I also finished the Novel but never quite got who the countess was implied to be dating. It's the only real question that never got resolved for me, so I don't know if it was never explicitly mentioned or I missed it entirely because of the mtl. Do you know, or at least have an idea? Source is appreciated.
    As for me, I was under the impression that it was the Crusader. They seemed to know each other better than most of the gang, but then again, Black Dragon said something along the lines of "You bastard. I never thought you'd die first." When she found out the Countess died during the fight with the Demon Lord.

Bella94, cloerofile and xiaolin2 like this.
  19. Godgrid

Godgrid Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Countess is dating the Crusader

20. sweetskiesbtch

sweetskiesbtch New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where did you read the whole novel?

Keisy30 likes this.