Spoiler The villainess is a marionette

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Jun 18, 2020.

1. pokeito

pokeito Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yo did y’all read the latest chapters? I’ve never liked Rezef in the first place but after what he did, I’m questioning how people can still like him.

He’s CRAY-ZEE

2. Ranti

Ranti Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've read up to chapter 72 and I'm still looking for the raw, :blobsad:
    Can someone tell me what happened to her other half brother?:aww:

3. Wapdyne

Wapdyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s already been spoiled in the thread that after cayena becomes emperor she will later give the throne to Ethel and marry Raphael

4. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    So FL exiled her brother to South cuz he killed her Nanny(?) or did he do something else? Awe I was hoping he would have a good ending too:blobcry:
    Is there anymore spoilers for Rezef’s ending?

icay1x, Enmea, RakaSarkar and 2 others like this.
  5. Wapdyne

Reading List:
    Link
    I don’t think she exiled him just because he killed her nanny he probably did something else well at least he didn’t die so I think he got a good ending

icay1x likes this.
  6. snooppyed

snooppyed Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    zenon burst into rage to rezef bcs rezef not consult with him about increase poison dosage. then a letter came from chancellor debussy about cayena appointed as emperor proxy which means cayena in chancellor position zenon desired. rezef mock zenon who dares lectures him, now his sis is going to be chancellor and zenon was nothing. rezef thought his sis the one who will became his power. zenon grits his teeth thought rezef only violent , if emperor died now, evans still have’nt enough power.

cayena prepare and study about millitary all night for the council meeting. the chancellor debussy make urgent meeting to make cayena embarrassed. on the meeting day, the chancellor made sarcastic word like cayena arrived late bcs she will be dressed to have party blablabla. but when cayena arrived, everyone mesmerized by her appearance, she look dignified and elegant so they forget to give greetings to her. the meeting was supposed to give pressure for Commander Zed ( emperor faithful follower) from Chancellor debussy and zenon evan by reduce the military budget. Zenon and Debussy too trying to make cayena realized her place bcs they thought she doesnt know anything. chancellor and commander made arguments and cayena bang the table, and after that she make some solutions and point out the chancellor mistakes in his management. cayena target is build trust with Zed. everyone went blank when cayena began explain and Zed amazed he will got help from her by defending him. after the meeting, the people start act to her with more courtesy. cayena get out from there and zenon want to talk with her alone. He threatened her and burst into rage. cayena mention that the current marquis evan ( zenon’s bro) will be more delighted if julia become empress than he became chancellor ( bcs julia stupid so easy to control). zenon thought he will kill her . after that she got thanks from Zed and she ask for some documents abt millitary from him. he was suprised bcs her work is quick

Cayena back to her palace and make cookies for rezef. while baking cookies, Warren ( person from Zed) comes and amazed to see royals baking cookies. he give the millitary doc and cayena give him cookies she bakes and juice for him to share, he was grateful.

in rezef palace. he was currently working and julia comes bring the cookies cayena sent. rezef say julia pretty and seduce her. julia wore a glamour dress and lot jewelry, it’s obvious to rezef she was trying to look good to him. after julia go out, his smile cool down and thought he trying his best not kill her. he already know zenon is accomplice with henverton to kidnap cayena, so he will kill him later. he call his shadow and trying to cleanup cayena’s surroundings bcs now there seems lot of people want her attention he going to target her maid whose name donora (?) it’s Annie friends. after that he going to have tea party with his sis.

rezef arrived, cayena told herself to act sweetly and try to forget its him who killed the nanny and told to come in. when rezef come he expected his sister will affectionate, but he saw her eyes empty without warmth like usual. it happened fast and cayena changed her face become affectionate sister face and rezef thought he must be mistaken. they talk about something and rezef signaled his attendant. the attendant bring healty food, rezef say that her sis must be tired and looks to thin so he bring this food. but cayena not in the mood to eat. she ates the food and.. cough blood.

i think it’s not rezef who poisoned her maybe zenon. or this is rezef scheme to trap zenon. sorry for writting mistakes, i’m still learning.

7. Mrs. B

Mrs. B Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank youuuuuuuuuu for the spoiler.
    It’s not rezef nor Zenon who poisoned her but
    herself. She did it to make rezef get more weary of his own factions, like Zenon and the Chansellor debausy. She wanted to draw a discord between Rezef n Zenon as we already know. Because the power is in her hand right now and if there’s something bad happened to her, the next in line will be Rezef but in another word, it means if there’s something bad happened to her, rezef and his factions will be the first to be suspected.

icay1x, RubySBS, TrinaAngel and 35 others like this.
  8. pam98

pam98 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does she continue to have a good relationship with her other half brother? Also, the king ends up being kill with poison as the last timeline??
    I actually wanted for everyone to have a happy ending...since Rezef get obssesion for his sister, I thought he would change:c I wanted like a happy family reconcilation ending haha

9. Wapdyne

Reading List:
    Link
    yes she’ll continue having a good relationship with Ethel

mikasaackerman_1 and yukihibari like this.
  10. Wapdyne

Reading List:
    Link
    zebruism and Rin.rinaaa like this.
  11. KizunaAi

KizunaAi Cookie Lover ~ I love fuwa fuwa dolls ~

Reading List:
    Link
  12. iloveallarts

iloveallarts Member

Reading List:
    Link
    - From what I read, the emperor felt embarassed that his wife is able to cheat on him, and he only know about it when his wife is pregnant. It feels like your pride is crush. That is why the emperor declare that razeef is his son.
    - so, razeef and cayena have the same mother, but the emperor declare that razeef is his son with other woman, not the empress. That is why at first, everyone think that razeef is half blood commoner.
    - raphael's dad hated him because he resemble his mom. His father is forced to get married with his mom. And his father sincerely loved cayena mother. That is why after cayena mother died, he was unable to do his duty, because he really heartbroken.

13. DIJ28

DIJ28 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The manhwa's art is so beautiful :aww:

arlovebird and Wapdyne like this.
  14. ErinaNakiri

ErinaNakiri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Manhwas cover.
    The first two chapters are already out in English.

15. kirakv

kirakv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone have spoilers about the downfall of the prince ad how she became empress

16. Wapdyne

Reading List:
    Link
    after he killed cayena’s nanny.
    cayena decided to take revenge on him and take what he wanted the most ( the throne ) he got exiled and she became the emperor

Last edited: Apr 20, 2021
  17. LunarCiel

LunarCiel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What about Olivia? Anything about her? How is her relationship with Cayena?

ErinaNakiri likes this.
  18. Spoiling Queen

Spoiling Queen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Manhwa is ~L•E•G•I•T~ Cause, they have the one of the best art and is fricking gorgeous!!!!!!!!!
    They are covering the plot very well and pretty fast cause the 5 chapters which came out has covered the 10 chapters of the novel.:aww::blobmelt::blobmelt:
    I have read the novel and then relied on the spoilers but particularly I didn't liked some parts of the novel's plot but the Manhwa has made it so interesting :blobdog:; in the manhwa Our cayena has already put a collar around her brother's neck and he has changed a little bit and has made Raphael interested in her and made kinda him to start liking her!!blobmelt_thumbs:blobuwu:

Last edited: Feb 11, 2021
    dini46, AnnHime, broisha and 4 others like this.
  19. ErinaNakiri

Reading List:
    Link
    She becomes like a sister so to speak. She and Cayena really care for each other. Refez hates Olivia says he tired of people hanging on to his sister. He recognizes that he can't control her because of her strong will and loyalty to Cayena

20. ErinaNakiri

Reading List:
    Link
    Would anybody grace us with a scene from where the novel left us?
    Can someone tell me what Noa Kedrey and Cayena's relationship will be like? The last time she wanted to give Cayena 3 buildings. What happened with that?
    And if someone could give more cute scenes with Ethel I would be grateful. Speaking of which, what did Raphael talk to Ethel about when he and Cayena visited her maternal home? Does their relationship improve? How does Ethel and Olivia meet? More fluff with Raphael and Cayena?

I know I'm asking for a lot but I just need to know:aww:

Laluna2021 likes this.