Talked to the cops a couple weeks ago

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Mnotia, Feb 12, 2021.

?

Damn is Tall Cat a O.G?

1. Fuck yea, Tall Cat been in the game forever. Soowoo

66.7%
  2. What in the fuck are you talking about?

37.0%
  3. Logoff, you degenrate.

11.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Mnotia

Mnotia The Trash Man

Reading List:
    Link
    Forgot to tell an event that happened to me a while ago but here it goes.

Now as you may know, there are some abandoned cats in my neighborhood. I try to feed one specific cat named "Tall Cat" every day because Tall Cats cool.

Now earlier today I went out to put out some food for Tall Cat.

About an hour later I hear some weird screeching noises; so I go outside to check it out.

Kid from across the street had been shooting Tall Cat with a BB-gun.

So as the adult in the situation, I recorded it for like 10 seconds then proceeded to go outside.

Ngl, I did argue with the kids parents which led to them calling the cops.

When the cops got their they yelled at me and told me to lay on the ground and shit. I'm 6 foot something black guy so I can see how you might want me to not have the height advantage but in this situation I call complete bullshit. The kid still had a fucking BB-gun and the dad had a fuckin bat. But for some reason I'm the only one that had to lie in fucking snow for like 3 mintues.

After 5 or so minutes of listening to the bullshit from the asswipe family they finally come to me and start asking me questions.

Turns out the family stated that I ATTACKED THEIR CHILD OUT OF NOWHERE...bruh I hate these mfs.

I went on to explain the situation the actual way it happened and I showed the cop the video of the kid abusing Tall Cat.

End of the day; I went down to the police station for some shit and I dont really know what happened to the asswipe family but fuck em. Took Tall Cat to the vet. Kid used fucking brass BB's.

EDIT; forgot to mention that the cop came to my house today to apologize for being a dick.

Moral of the story is; dont be a dick to animals or else I will suck on your fingers forcibly.

Amayah, S4TY4, Jevanka926 and 19 others like this.
  2. otaku31

otaku31 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mnotia is a cool cat! :blobsalute:

Doesn't mean he isn't a degenerate, tho.

Amayah, Hasty girl, Fulminata and 3 others like this.
  3. IceLight303

IceLight303 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would have called and reported the child and parents for animals abuse. Where I live that charge carries jail time and a fine. Also if it gets out you might be fired from your job. A lot of companies around here even offer health insurance for pets as part of their benefits.

It is important to note that as I am typing this I am cuddling with two of my cats. One of which was a stray and the other is the child of the stray.

4. reagents 11

reagents 11 disaster personified

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you. Those cops need retraining. Or a new proper policy to be exact. Hard to say they're in the wrong when they're trained exactly like that. How they still maintain those policy that were almost guaranteeing escalation completely beyond me. Especially after hard protests they earned.

TiggerBane, Leo William and Mnotia like this.
  5. Xxsafirex

Xxsafirex Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    should have gone the royal road vpn -> 9gag

6. luoxinle

luoxinle Book Club Founder

Reading List:
    Link
    That sounds really scary. What a bunch of jerks. I hope you're taking care of yourself.

Leo William and Blank-1 like this.
  7. Blank-1

Blank-1 Fantasy-holic

Reading List:
    Link
    It was a great idea filming it.
    And like the reply above said, they sound like terrible people.
    It might be a good idea to let others in your neighbourhood know what happened, so they can’t twist opinion again.
    And (I’m not too sure how) also tell the local authorities concerned with animals, so they can’t get a pet later to abuse

Last edited: Feb 12, 2021
    mir, Fulminata, Leo William and 2 others like this.
  8. Bloodysin28

Bloodysin28 The victim of true evil that is reality

Reading List:
    Link
    At the very least u.didnt look middle eastern.

Leo William likes this.
  9. ANonMouse

ANonMouse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    for sure you gotta warn others that that's a family of psychopaths. Sorry but if your kids are torturing animals and you jump to their defense, both you and your kids are scum who don't belong in human society.

mir, Leo William and Blank-1 like this.
  10. BigBadBoi

BigBadBoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Time to shoot cats with BBs then.

Leo William and Mnotia like this.
  11. Fishy_MC_FishMan

Fishy_MC_FishMan The Fishiest of Fishes

Reading List:
    Link
    Leo William likes this.
  12. MisterBubbles

MisterBubbles [The Omnipotent No. 2 at Everything]

Reading List:
    Link
    Wtf :blobangery:

Abusing kitties with BBs??? Now I want to strongly reprimand a certain family.

If I was in that situation I would have honestly cried for the kitty. I hate it when people hurt animals in general. My old cat was an inside and outside cat, and I still remember her coming back all bloodied up because a kid in the neighborhood chased her and threw rocks at her. No one should bully animals because of boredom or for any other reason for that matter :blob_teary:

13. IceLight303

IceLight303 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I mentioned this to my family and a few of them said that if the kid does it again, you should go to the news. Public pressure might make the parents control their kid.

14. luoxinle

luoxinle Book Club Founder

Reading List:
    Link
    The problem is, depending on the age of the kid, this is totally developmentally normal behavior. Kids aren't inherently kind or cruel. They're inherently self-centered. Then they get a little older and notice that other people have feelings. Then they figure out that they can affect other people's feelings, and spend several years experimenting with that.

This is the time where adults need to step in and remind the kid that they can make other people feel bad, but they shouldn't want to. It take repetitive teaching of this value to raise kind kids. I'm sure everyone in this thread pushed or hit someone else as a toddler, and said mean things as a teenager. That's why parents need to actually parent their kids and teach them to be kind. Otherwise upthread is right, you end up with some very cruel abusive adults.

otaku31 likes this.
  15. Ai chan

Ai chan Queen of Yuri, Devourer of Traps, Thrusted Witch

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, that's not much different here, except the religion encouraged it. No, it's not about shooting cats, they love cats.

The target is geckos. According to the common belief, while spiders helped the prophet by nesting over the entrance of the cave, thus making his pursuers thought there was no way the prophet could've went into the cave. Then a lizard or gecko supposedly made a noise as if asking his pursuers to take a look anyway. Most muslims around here would end this story here and justified it as a reason that killing geckos is a good thing since geckos are wicked creatures. In particular, geckos killed on the night before Fridays will give heaven credits.

Ai-chan always thought, why would people do this? Ai-chan tried to ask the local religious leader if this is just one of the false beliefs that eventually grew over time and he said it's actually the ruling. The ruling (fatwa) said that the prophet actually instructed muslims to kill geckos whenever found, though he said the thing about killing geckos the night before Fridays was utter bullshit.

Ai-chan was like, what the fuck, man?

mir likes this.
  16. Zeusomega

Zeusomega M.D of Olympus Pvt Ltd. Seeking [Boltzmann brain]

Reading List:
    Link
    Compliments are to be given when it's deserved, and you deserve it..

Sad you had to go through that, but really hats off for seeing it through till the end.

I never really understood what joy there is in hurting animals. It's really too common and too easily ignored. :blobpensive:

mir likes this.