Spoiler The Emperor Reverses Time

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Feb 3, 2021.

1. raeeeda

raeeeda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    sister? wait when was there a mention of her sister. did her parents try to get them together after her death

jkumi7, DapperDabber and DOHere like this.
  2. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    In Ch 6 of novel, the FL is shocked that the ML actually proposed to her and couldn’t believe what what was happening. FL remembers that she asked her mom if the prince will ask her to marry her someday and the mom says FL was a born empress so the prince will never have to propose to her. No one will ever propose to marry so FL shouldn’t imagine such useless things.

I think this is why the mom was mad?:hmm: Probably blames her and think she did something and dared to make the ML propose to her when he shouldn’t have. Ugh:facepalm:

Last edited: Feb 7, 2021
    DapperDabber, aom, Asya.M and 25 others like this.
  3. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m pretty sure it’s gonna be a happy ending. I would skip to the end to check but nah, I really like this so I'm just gonna read in order:cookie:

FL thinks of how painful wearing heels were and she was glad she was the only child, so no there is no sister unless there's a twist and there actually is one she didn't know about:blobpopcorn:

jkumi7, Celebrianna, syofiaa and 3 others like this.
  4. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the sister was mentioned in the first chapter of manhwa, when the duke told ML that empress’s sister is of age now and he can take her as a royal concubine. Maybe the sister wasn’t born yet at that time.

5. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah nvm, my bad. Guess she was born later. I was thinking about when they were younger.

• Elizabeth Isolade von Elysium was a name given to the FL to match the prince.
    • The Duchess carefully kisses her child on the cheek and takes her from the nanny. "My dear daughter, my dear Isolade. "You will live with only love for life." :blobunsure:(yeah right....look how that turned out)
    • The Duke was watching and then forcibly separates the FL from the Duchess and hand FL over to the nanny. He coldly says that there is no way that his wife would breastfeed the child herself. The FL was born to the Duke and is already a member of the imperial family so she needs to get used to it. :facepalm: (what a piece of sh*t she's just a baby rn).
    • The Duchess protests but the Duke isn't having it. She complies since the Duke was never wrong since she married him so his judgement will be correct once again.
    • His daughter was a child that will marry into the imperial family so the FL should grow up to be a lady who deserves it. She has to grow up to be the best lady.
    • The Duchess' abuse in the name of education began when FL took her first steps and said some simple words.
    • The Duke thought it would be enough to give his daughter a materially prosperous life.
    • Those who watched could not see or hear anything and if they talked/gossiped they would be kicked out (it also says had their hearts stopped so I'm guessing they got killed?)
    ***Time skip of 8 years
    • When the FL wore high heels for the first time, she thinks she's glad she was the only daughter.
    • The FL is practicing to walk in heels with two books on her head.
    • The maids are murmuring but the Duchess looks at them. The FL says her feet hurts but the Duchess ignores her complaints and continues saying to pronounce it right. The FL is having her palms hit by a wooden stick. The maids just turn their heads to the side at the heartbreaking scene.
    • There was no one left in the mansion to courageously go against this bc he had already become a corpse and kicked out of the mansion:blobfearful:
    • The Duchess specially ordered a corset made of steel and whale tendons, but the craftsman anxiously says it wasn't a good idea since the FL was young and her bones are soft. However, the Duchess thinks it was all for her daughter's future. FL is putting on the corset and keeps saying to make it tighter. "It's painful now but in the future you'll be grateful to me." A slender waist and a fragile slender body are one of a Lady's most important virtue. (omg crazy bi*ch she literally can't fu*king breathe:blobcurse:)
    • The Duchess says to get used to it and that from now on, she'll have to wear it even when sleeping. :blob_catflip:
    • She says the FL's waist should be the thinnest, her steps the most elegant, and her tone and pronunciation the most sophisticated.
    • The FL gasps while answering her and the Duchess says not to gasps bc the FL isn't a dog.
    • For the education of FL the Duke generously gave a thousand gold and the Duchess strictly educated the FL and the FL was a kind and mature child who followed the Duchess without rebelling. The Duchess pats the FL's head and she looks at FL's face who's grinning and her eyes pure and clear looking up at the Duchess with solid trust without a single doubt.
    • After the Duchess leaves the room, the maid unties the corset and the FL falls into her arms feeling dizzy. They didn't report this to the Duchess bc it was better to help the FL secretly.
    • The FL actually decided to run away once and her nanny helped her but they got caught by the Duke and the nanny was killed. FL doesn't like to remember that day but she recalls her screaming and begging for forgiveness (omg that piece of sh*t beat her:notlikeblob:)
    • These memories were buried but she often has nightmares. 'I was bad. I did it it wrong for doing something unladylike. Father is always right. If I had just followed her mother's words, it wouldn't have happened.'
    • When FL thinks about it, she gets goosebumps and has trouble breathing.
    • She wonders if it was better to write it in her diary but vows to hide everything thoroughly.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2021
    DOHere, jkumi7, DapperDabber and 55 others like this.
  6. Boopbup

Boopbup Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Damm that's heart breaking. I want to see her parents suffer !!!

Johnwill12, DapperDabber and Ang3Blue like this.
  7. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    These kinds of parents...should never exist! :blob_teary:

DapperDabber likes this.
  8. Emarulde

Emarulde Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_teary::blob_teary:

9. Deleted member 282232

Deleted member 282232 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Reading all the spoilers, I agree, Male Lead is someone who was just indifferent. For him 'marriage' was nothing but just a political tool. He wasn't just interested in her and her life, all he needed was a perfect 'Empress' beside her. For his 'The prefect Empress' was just another jewel into his crown.
    On the other hand, our FL never had a real childhood nor did she lived according to her wishes, bet she might wouldn't be even aware of what her wishes are, she was born and brought up as political tool/stepping stone by her family. Her existence wasn't very important to her parents but just a method to tie the Royalty down by her marriage to her family.
    Because she was 'tailored' from a young age into someone who has no free will and was just a doll, she never have had any complaints cause she never knew that the one in wrong isn't she but her parents. Like every child all she wanted was the love of her family. She was someone who just knew to give her best with just wanting to be praised in return, when she wasn't, she thought she didn't did the things right/or worked much harder.
    Emperor must've thought that it is the responsibility of the Empress to be like this until everything tumbled down on him. He started making rash decisions and thus he realised that how she lived, without any complaints, giving her best, unblemished and keeping the Emperor and his Empire in front of her needs.
    But he's still better than many Male Leads out there, cause imagine, if he had a lover, what would've been of the Empress then. Emotionally, she was already destroyed, this would've taken as well as a psychological toll on her.
    This manhwa actually shows that how we should recognised the efforts of others, cause unlike fictional world, we don't have any Witch of Time here. Once lost, then lost forever; once gone, the gone forever.

10. seabreezemojito

seabreezemojito Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    On first chap, the emperor said that the empress is restraining his power “Empress the Queen Imperial Palace is blinded with using their power to restrain me”. He might be cold/indifferent towards her because of that scums parents, Those scum parents must be using their daughter’s authority to contest against the emperor’s power. And he didnt bother to see/research whether she was treated right, because in his mind he already made the conclusion she is one of them. The Daughter must be the same as the parents, their relationship must be fine just like his relationship with his parents. He never really see her as a person on his side, shes on their side, plus knowing how the FL grew up, she must have accepted anything that her parents told her to do.

To me hes not really a scum i guess, just that his environment made him guarded againts those who opposed him. Its a flaw, yes. But its a normal flaw of someone of his status. More so, if we get to see how much of a scum those parents are in the political arena

Last edited: Feb 14, 2021
  11. liquasa

liquasa Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The people on the FL house
    I really want to kill all of them, really my inner psycho personality cant handle the abuser did to a child
    Really want to chop chop them but still keeping their alive, like what happen to Akame ga Kill main antagonist( bastard pig prime minister ),
    Sadly have no way to transfer to that world and no combat experience.

12. blacklotus__

blacklotus__ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I understand your feelings too. I want to slap them across the face all of them.

Aymee and seabreezemojito like this.
  13. djan29

djan29 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I like the story, for a change a male transmigrator more spoiler please

Aymee likes this.
  14. booho

booho Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's so fresh when a romance story is written from ML's POV.
    Sometimes, stories of regret like this don't need 2nd ML and not all stories have to be made where FL chooses another guy