Spoiler I Don’t Love You Anymore spoilers

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Mikhail_XD, Jan 28, 2020.

1. Anmol

Anmol Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Love these spoilers

2. i_am_here

i_am_here Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is Rubiel's Mother dead? What happened to this "noble" mother?
    I don't get why the Marquess married the maid if he didn't love her and despises their child? So what is the point of marrying for a child you refuse to acknowledge anyway?

Also, why didn't he just divorce her so he could marry Ruby's "noble" mother?

Last edited: Feb 16, 2021
    Elren, Asya.M, Katsu_cfq and 9 others like this.
  3. eamxu

eamxu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Read through all the spoilers and need more so don't mind me camping here for them :blobphone:

The way I understand it is the two families had an agreement that their first borns will be engaged and as nobles, that needs to be upheld. However, marquis ended up sleeping with a maid, and sired a half noble. Just to honor the agreement and to get rid of Neveah, he decided to send her off so she can be engaged and he has nothing to be ashamed of since he's finally rid of her. Now the Wishtash family has to hold their end of the deal bec the marquis did send his daughter, now they gotta follow through the engagement now. Their agreement probably was to let Neveah stay at Wishtash duchy so she can get used to the duchy as the new mistress once she marries into the family. Back in the old days, it is common for an engaged woman to live with their fiancé, as long as they don't sleep on the same bedroom. That's why for most abused women, their fiancés would take them and let them stay with them on their house or live in a separate building away from the girl's parents. The debt might be from all the money he either:
    1. didn't send Neveah any money to support her or didn't provide her with a dowry or
    2. Wishtash family has been giving Neveah allowance but the marquis has been using them for himself and his family only, which is why Neveah blackmailed him with the ledger
    I will have to re-read the chapters again because I didn't get it right away either. hahaha

edit 2: so I just checked again and it's definitely #1

4. Rika77

Rika77 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    •The Marquess was ready to throw away his own memories in order to kick Nivea out of his life. He asks her why she doesn't hate Ruby. Tired of it all, she just rolls her eyes and leaves.

•Joachim feels really possesive about Nivea.He wants to hug her, kiss and hold her.He knows what his feelings might be but is still in denial.
    He keeps making excuses for going out of his way to help Nivea.
    He wants to run away but also wants to be with her at the same time. He is just happy that she is going to be his wife for life.

•Nivea goes back into the carriage and cries.She sprained her leg on the way out too.She wants to hurt the people who harmed her.But in reality she only wants to see them repentant.She won't have a blanket and would be uncomfortable but she still decides to stay in the common room that night.

•Ml decides to bring her to stay in the imperial palace with him, now that she has been granted the royal title.

•He sees her looking like she has cried.He says something along the lines of staying beside her in the rain(They talk of rain and umbrellas but it was difficult to understand)

•Fl is surprised by how sweet he is. She wants to make him see how horrible her world is and wonders whether he could stand by her if he knew. She tells him that they just have to keep public appearances. Disappointed, he says that he will comfort her whether in public or private if he sees her like this. She thinks that she will never love again but will try to be a wise empress and be of value to someone like him. She tells him that she will never love him.

•Ml is helping Nivea by making her lean on him, with her head on his shoulder.She tells him that she has been kicked out. He is very angry but can't do anything in front of her ,so he sends Rudy to fetch her luggage and gather info.

•Nivea is envious of the bond and the trust between the emperor and his aide.She knows that time has nothing to do with it as she never had that relation with Valor after being with him for a decade.

•Ml takes her to the break room in the palace.Its the place where she proposed. Seeing him sweat, Nivea panics and asks him to let her down.She thinks that she must be heavy and she shouldn't have let an emperor help her. He pinches her cheek and tells her to stop her habit of self depreciation. She thinks that it will be harder to 'not' fall in love with a man like him.

•She wakes up next morning in the break room. She sees a blanket draped over her.Her foot has been bandaged too. She realises that ml must have helped, while she was sleeping. She sees Ml writing something, but is embarrassed when he catches her staring. He tells her to sleep more but she can't anymore now that she knows he was awake all night.She invites him to see the dawn with her.

•Ml tells Nivea that they are to have two ceremonies. The one in Thierry will be held after three days. He asks her if she has an desires regarding the ceremony but she has none.She always wanted to get married, but she never fantasised about the actual wedding. She just wanted to be with Valor. The only wish she had was the hall to be filled with flowers as Valor liked them.

5. Toasty_Minzy

Toasty_Minzy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Her father is such trash. PLEASE tell me he gets his karma far more than just losing out on Neveah's future wealth and title. I'm also ready to see more of Valor's suffering. I'm shocked at the amount of pain that the entire noble court, servants and maids included, managed to inflict on one woman just because of her lineage. On a positive note, I'm happy to see the ml starts having feelings for her so early on. So far, he's a 10/10 as far as mls go. Kind, supportive, loyal, and loving. What more could you ask for? I'm excited to see our fl slowly falling in love with him and throwing her feelings for wishtrash in the garbage bin where they belong.

6. eamxu

eamxu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you so much! You are doing god's work! :blobphone:

7. ChunLica

ChunLica Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :aww::aww:Thank you kind people for all the spoilers. I'm camping here for more

8. ArguingApples

ArguingApples Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Valor's name in Korean is 발레르.
    I'm gonna use word play here. He is now officially 벌레(르). (Worm)

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

I thought the father could eventually redeem himself. I mean, at least he didn't abuse or beat her. He was more indifferent.
    But now, I realize he is just fucked up in the head. Maybe owing to him getting abused too? But the stark contrast between the sisters is just disgusting old man. He was capable of being a good father, yet he chose to not do so because Nivea's mom is a maid/commoner.

What?? It was you who fucked her mom! Nivea didn't order you to put your dick in her mom's hole just so she could be born. I can never understand people like this in novels

9. gametv

gametv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG, I really hate this trash father. Can anyone give some spoiler about will trash father pay for what he did to FL?

greeneyedfairy and i_am_here like this.
  10. i_am_here

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't get it. if he was going resent and not even acknowledge the child, what was the point of marrying "the maid" ? that he didn't love
    Besides, who is Ruby's mother what happened to her?

11. InTheEther

InTheEther Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I understand, MC’s mother basically threatened to ruin his reputation if he didn’t marry her.

In the mindset of old nobility, having a mistress and illegitimate kids is practically expected. But there’s a lot of willful blindness with the whole thing. Everyone might know about them, but everyone is supposed to pretend they don’t. The dude in question is supposed to be discreet about everything and everyone just plays pretend. Generally getting a maid pregnant would be at worst just maybe bad taste for going after the help. But if said pregnant maid makes a fuss that can’t be ignored, then it becomes a scandal.

Ruby’s mother is a minor noble who is presumably quietly sitting in some small house that was purchased for her, like a proper mistress. I haven’t really seen any real detail about her, so for all we know she’s moved on to a new protector.

12. i_am_here

Reading List:
    Link

Again, blackmail him with what? Everyone else knows she was the maid and that Naveah's mother was a maid. So what hold does she have on him exactly? He let her become Countess despite not loving her because she got pregnant. Yet, he refuses to acknowledge the child. In fact, favors his illegitimate daughter over her. It already is a scandal, but the only one who seems to be on the receiving end of the Marquess's mistake and getting shamed is Naveah.

13. Nightingale4444

Nightingale4444 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I 100% agree with this. I mean, look at ‘The Duchess’ 50 Tea Recipes’. They had a political marriage with literal contractual stipulations to it, but the simple fact that he consistently treated her with basic human decency gave him the opportunity to actually approach her when he developed feelings for her.
    This ML, on the other hand, treated her so badly that he lost any opportunity at a second chance he might have otherwise had.

14. InTheEther

InTheEther Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Basically, the rules of social etiquette were shallow and weird. Getting a maid pregnant, totally okay, everyone will just turn a blind eye. But MC’s mom wasn’t content to be sent away with something in the way of child support payments. It’s not having a bastard that would cause a scandal, it’s having this pregnant servant woman throwing a public fit that would be the scandal and public embarrassment.
    Now, he probably could have still gotten away with little social repercussions, but he’s particularly sensitive about his reputation.

on the MC, while he hates her he DID acknowledge her in public. All his dickery was done behind closed doors. Someone else has spoiled that later it does come to light that he didn’t fulfill his responsibilities towards her and it does do damage to his social reputation.

On him favoring the illegitimate kid, again that was mostly in his private life. Publicly he arranged for MC to become duchess and as far as anyone knew was doing everything he was supposed to in regards to her.

Now, making the illegitimate kid his heir and future head of the county (not sure that’s the right term), that definitely wouldn’t have happened in western nobility. That’s a combo of historical bits from eastern cultures (in the east it was less of a thing if a kid was yours by a fling), and fantasy manga/Webnovel tropes. In Europe it wouldn’t be out of the question to bring in a bastard kid as a ward and just claim they’re the kid of some distant relative. But having a family registry is a distinctly eastern thing.

15. i_am_here

Reading List:
    Link

that kind of makes a bit more sense. thanks!

does anyone know what happens to her parents in the end? what about Ruby?

16. kawaii12345

kawaii12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's a little off topic but the whole N wives K concubines or N harem members, K mistresses just makes cuckoldry, and or raising other men's children much more likely as N and K grow larger. The "family registry" winds up becoming little more than a fairy tale.

I've long wanted to see an isekai where the protag does the work and develops blood typing and cross matching then makes their fortune selling paternity tests

17. kirakv

kirakv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want some spoiler of when and he does de MC falls in love with de ML and how is she treated as the empress.

The last chapters of the manwa makes me feel that he would have a hard time making her fall for him and that he is already in love with her

Jukki, augacutan, Niaosaf and 4 others like this.
  18. Kris321

Kris321 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

@Rika77 , I really don't know how to Thank You!!! You're really doing a great thing for us. You're the best !! :bloblove::bloblove:

19. twingmd12

twingmd12 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    pls share:blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary:

20. Moonie-light

Moonie-light Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link