Spoiler I don't Love you anymore Novel

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by The_fairy_tactician, Feb 10, 2021.

1. The_fairy_tactician

The_fairy_tactician Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just found new novel!
    [​IMG]

Description
    To Niveia, the world seemed like an eternal winter. Her parents and maids had given her the cold shoulder ever since she was a baby. When she fell down in the snow, no one spared her a glance. It was truly a dreadful winter.

While living day to day like a doll on a display shelf, Niveia was engaged as part of a prenatal agreement between her father and her fiance’s father. Her fiance was a Wistash. Duke Valor Wistash.

As in the prelude to every tragedy, it all began with a damned love.

“Love has its moments. You missed them all, and now I don’t love you anymore.”

Niveia said to her fiance who had never once looked at her for the past decade, then left the Empire for the neighbouring country where she was welcomed with open arms.

She didn’t expect anything there and was simply planning to live quietly but the Emperor’s attitude towards her was exceedingly friendly.

“I want you to be happy. You can wish for anything and do as you please. I want to give you a season where you don’t have to be constantly wary of other people.”

After meeting Arendt, Niveia’s winter began to overflow… into spring as the snow began to melt.

Novelupdates: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/i-dont-love-you-anymore/

Mangadex: https://mangadex.org/title/61655/i-don-t-love-you-anymore/comments/

Now please spoil me...!!

2. LittleAsianBoy

LittleAsianBoy The Hidden in Plain Sight Guy

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Coffea to Ell

Coffea to Ell 【❀ Sleepy Bunny ❀】

Reading List:
    Link
  4. mekasegh

mekasegh Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. kieranfortier

kieranfortier Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just read the Spanish translation (up to ch20) and MCs exfiancee (or husband? Not sure) is already regretting. After seeing Mc with ML he realized he didn’t really know MC and never tried. He didn’t know she was not loved by her family, he didn’t know she had very little possessions (like two dresses?), he never realized she loved and cared about him for ten years. He took it all for granted. When she worried about him, he he didn’t even thought about it and just felt annoyed (like “she thinks she know me”, “she only thinks about herself” when she was just trying to put some flowers one year after his parents dead to cheer him up). He found the letter she wrote to him for years (and never sent) and cried thinking that he didn’t need her to love him like before as long as she stayed by his side.

As for ML, I think he is being captivated by MC little by little. When she falled into his lap, when she smiled on the flower field, when she cried while saying to her ex that she didn’t love him anymore.

The announcement (MC + ML) made everyone speechless as they bullied and talked bad stuff about MC all the time before.

MC was recognized as the emperors daughter for political reasons. She is very conflicted about her feelings for her sister. Her sister cried when she learned Mc was going to leave and said that she (the sister) only had her (MC).

Father is an asshole, Ex-fiancée is an asshole.

Niaosaf and Nagisa11 like this.
  6. Usui

Usui Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can u say me the website where you read the novel pls?

bugg likes this.
  7. Raven Evernight

Raven Evernight But they never just accepted me for the way I was…

Reading List:
    Link
  8. foodiedaemon

foodiedaemon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  9. paperlove

paperlove Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the manga hasn't been updated anywhere for a while! does anyone have any idea what happened?