Spoiler The Rubelia Kingdom’s Tale ~ I Ended Up Cleaning My Younger Cousin’s Mess ~

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Mikaa, Feb 17, 2021.

1. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    62128.jpg

Raw title: ルベリア王国物語~従弟の尻拭いをさせられる羽目になった~

Mangadex link: https://mangadex.org/title/62128/th...e-i-ended-up-cleaning-my-younger-cousins-mess

Description:
    Alois, a man who works as an imperial guard despite being a descendant of the royal family.
    Elina, a duke's daughter who used to be the fiancé of the crown prince, Gerard.
    Their destinies completely changed because of the crown prince one-sidedly annulling his engagement with Elina.
    However, due to the emperor's intervention, Alois is to return as a member of the royal family and wed Elina?!
    This is the story of two people who, because of their sympathetic natures, are toyed by their circumstances, but soon come to learn about love and how to nurture their feelings.

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. nixp

nixp Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Alois, a man who works as an imperial guard despite being a descendant of the royal family.
    Elina, a duke's daughter who used to be the fiancé of the crown prince, Gerard.
    Their destinies completely changed because of the crown prince one-sidedly annulling his engagement with Elina.
    However, due to the emperor's intervention, Alois is to return as a member of the royal family and wed Elina?!
    This is the story of two people who, because of their sympathetic natures, are toyed by their circumstances, but soon come to learn about love and how to nurture their feelings.

i like it, spoiler please:aww::aww::aww::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

4. kawaii12345

kawaii12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's an adaptation and the raw is available on syosetu
    https://ncode.syosetu.com/n2346fv/

This is looking very good. I can just picture the king face palming, and muttering that idiot son of mine. It's also nice to see a villainess novel address just how much of a fustercluck these condemnation events are.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2021
  5. BooBoo

BooBoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. GolgoGolgo

GolgoGolgo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow. Ex-trash was really a piece of shit (with all due respect), he didn't only ignore his fiance and embarrasse her but also ignored his duties as a crown prince for 2 months. And his aide (some sort of count son or whatever he was) didn't care or report ex-trash for neglecting his duties but if I'm not wrong was off duty for no good reason.

7. Glass Shard

Glass Shard 【Fʅσσϝ Hυɳƚҽɾ】【Cαƚ Lσʋҽɾ】【⚓️】

Reading List:
    Link
    Is Alois an illegitimate son ?

8. GolgoGolgo

Reading List:
    Link
    No. Alois is the second son of the king's younger brother who has the title of a duke.
    -The king has 2 daughters and one spoiled brat of a son.
    -The king's younger brother is duke Velias, he has 2 older sons (in age to get married), the first one is married and the heir of the duke, the second one is Alois who happen to be unmarried 20 year old royal/imperial soldier. And if I'm not wrong 2 younger children, a girl and a boy.

9. GolgoGolgo

Reading List:
    Link
    Dear little shitty heroine has memories of her past life, she wanted to be loved so badly that she turned into otome games. She died and reicarnated as the illegitimate daughter of a baron from a maid. The baron didn't care for her since he had a heir but when he lost his son (I don't know how) he brought the trash daughter to his house when she was 15 years old. She choosed ex-trash as her main target since he was handsome but in reality she loved Alois (ML) more because he was more beautiful (his face was her type) than ex-trash but she couldn't chase after him since he already graduated from the academy (she said this when they put her in prison) she also got the hearts of the other capture targets since she was cute. She was harassed by some nobles but she didn't know who, she blamed Elina (FL) since FL didn't do anything to her at all in order to get her dream wedding with ex-trash and build a country with him that has equality (to all the shitty lovey-dovey heroines, love can't build a country in any case but rule and laws can). She was put in prison (her baron household was seized too) with ex-trash for falsely accusing a duke daughter (Alois was the one who interrogated Elina) to be send to Garuda Monastery on a small island that the villainess was supposed to go to it and that island was only full of monasteries and one of the guard told that it was better for her to shut up since she is a commoner which was a fact that she should be thankful for since she was on the edge of being excuted. Also in the game, the heroine got the goddess blessing but in this life it was Alois who got it.
    -The chapter name is: the end of a self-proclaimed heroine.

10. GolgoGolgo

Reading List:
    Link
    -ML: Alois Rubelia Velias - 20 years old.
    -FL: Elina Von Littard - 17 years old.
    -Ex-trash: Gerard - 18 years old.

NuniOk, its0k, raziel010 and 21 others like this.
  11. nixp

nixp Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  12. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah heroine shit and generic yadda yadda

But why do these novels seem intent on preserving the status quo. They could have made the heroine shit for just being shit hit theu had to imply she was also shit cause she wanted equality. Could have kept the noble good propaganda out and just made her straightforward shitty

sovokop, raziel010, Ruyi255 and 8 others like this.
  13. Pansy25

Pansy25 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoiler.

14. earp

earp villainess trash reader ;)

Reading List:
    Link
  15. hjnffnjh

hjnffnjh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My question is why does it always have to be "an illegitimate child of a baron"? Why? Why can't it be someone higher? Or is it because it would be harder to navigate a story when it's someone of higher title? Someone educate me please.

16. kawaii12345

kawaii12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Commoner is also common. Think Bakarina

raziel010 and Mikaa like this.
  17. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Cause they want the MC to dab on lower class people.

18. Bobaaaa

Bobaaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Because the story plot would end in one chapter. As example: the Guy is the crown prince and the bitch is a dukes daughter, the same as his fiancée. Then they could easily just replace her because she’s a duke daughter too, but in this story it seems that the king and the queen really like the fiancée, so they probably don’t care about her status idk. If the bitch is higher than a viscounts title, then it would be easier for her to be with the crown prince. And nobody wants to see that the bitch gets what she wants

19. Raghadaaln

Raghadaaln Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it’s because the illegitimate child has lived a commoner life which is deferent from nobles life.
    nobles can’t express themselves while commoners can.

20. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    U do really have a point here.
    Then or also they could just make the heroine a daughter of some cousin/offspring(?) etc.