Spoiler I Swear I Won’t Bother You Again!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, Oct 24, 2018.

1. kirakv

kirakv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the summary!! 45 pages of discussions are way too long
    So by now the prince is completely out of the picture? In the last chapter of themanga he kind of confessed, even when she completely ignored him but I want to know when does she rejects him or if she does, because Yulan has already confessed and I honestly like him the best,

2. Geedi

Geedi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So whats this hour countdown that going on. Also i hopr finaly the grandpa finds out and shitty father get whats coming to him. The love he has for that family will dispear after he becomes poor and fake family says bye

chiri.ru likes this.
  3. windtear

windtear Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Violette doesn't reject Claudia outright. It's not clear if she chooses not to acknowledge his feelings or if she just doesn't register that he's falling for her, but either way she just blithely goes on her way treating him as an acquaintance she wants to keep at arms' length. She could also be blinded by the past life; up until at least the exams she is still thinking that Maryjun and Claudia are Meant To Be and is trying to push them together, and I'm not sure how long it's been since the exams. Not very long, I think. I'd estimate it at about a week to a fortnight, but at most about a month. That's the thing about these tangental chapters; they take up room and distract us from just how short the time period is. But anyway, Claudia has barely had time to notice Violette, I wouldn't take him seriously either.

Something to note though is that Violette hasn't accepted Yulan either yet. He's made his position incontrovertibly clear (you really can't get clearer than, "I love you, I want to marry you, and I want to take you away from the whole Vahan household,") but it's been less than an hour in book-time since he said it and she hasn't said yes yet. Heck, she hasn't really said anything other than "I need a bath," yet. But this is The Day That Doesn't End and she's pretty much still reeling, so I forgive her.

4. windtear

Reading List:
    Link
    That's me. Because there's been twenty-five chapters at least covering the events of this day for Violette and the rest of the Vahans, I've been calling it The Day That Doesn't End and keeping an eye on the time each event takes. So far we've had:
    - the duke getting called to attend his ex-father-in-law. This took all day - 9:00 to 17:30 or so.
    - school for both Vio and MJ. Probably took till about 15:00-16:00.
    - the duchess calling Vio to afternoon tea and being very sketchy. Would have taken maybe an hour? 17:00.
    - MJ hearing some rumours and getting a stiff shot of reality from Yulan. About 30 min? 16:30-17:00.
    - MJ confronting Vio in her room about what Yulan told her, about 10-15 min? 17:15-17:30.
    - the duke attacking Vio, five minutes. 17:30-17:35.
    - Vio running like hell, without any direction. She has no stamina and is in a long skirt, and doesn't describe getting too winded, so about 20 min or so. 18:00.
    - Yulan finds her, confesses, picks her up and princess-carries her to a hotel to rest and wash up in safety. 18:00 to 18:15.
    - Marin arrives at the hotel room with clothes and some of Vio's things, takes over washing Vio's cuts, scrapes and bruises from charging headlong wherever. Maybe 15 min later? 18:30.
    - Marin updating Yulan and Vio about what's happening at the Vahan house, probably ten to fifteen minutes. So it's probably about 18:45 (6:45pm).

So yeah. Busy day and we haven't even had dinner yet. There is still plenty of time for shenanigans.

5. Deleted member 321603

Deleted member 321603 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoiler?

Ignore this hooman

6. windtear

Reading List:
    Link
  7. sjmcc13

sjmcc13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why would it take weeks, it takes seconds for almost any novel with even the most mind numbingly basic google err search engine skills
    2021-02-19_12-05-23.png

This gave me the WN as the 1st result.

If you want to find something, key its name into a search engine, but you just need remember to use the text in the script/character set that the site you want would be using, which for Asian novels is almost always the script of their native language and almost never written in the Latin Alphabet.

8. windtear

Reading List:
    Link
    Because yours truly is not always the brightest light bulb in Akihabara and was using the romanisation and variants of 'raw novel'. It was, ironically, by using your method that I found it. I just thought it would be nice to not make others have to find it by trial and error like I did.

Haiting1536 likes this.
  9. Liliss

Liliss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If it doesn’t turn to a dark story or find a more creative ending I see 3 possible directions
    The sister remains a nice person
    1) she separates herself from her family and the father and stepmother end up punished
    2) she will cause the punishment of parents to decrease but goes away with them
    Or 3) sister turns to a black swan in a story twist and ends up punished with the rest
    maybe it would be fun to have another turning back time after her wounds healed so that she can stand up for herself from the get go

TrueNineLives, Khadz and AnnHime like this.
  10. Nuzlocke

Nuzlocke Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mj's a bit too dim for option 1. It'll probably be a version of option 3. Though, the only one really being "punished" would be Crap!dad.

Khadz and Creolenerd like this.
  11. Geedi

Geedi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When are we expecting the next update btw

12. whinycherry

whinycherry New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So Claudia is now irrelevant and not the ML?

13. Gothita

Gothita Alive...

Reading List:
    Link
    Heyo guys! Can anyone tell me if Chapter 49 of it's novel has been translated yet?

14. windtear

Reading List:
    Link
    No, the fan translators seem to have dropped it. We have been MTLing the raw webnovel to find out what happens. If you scroll back to page 44 you'll find where I've posted a quick rundown of what's happened so far, and also the link to the original Japanese novel, if you want to brave the chaos that is Google Translate.

Gothita and Haiting1536 like this.
  15. Creolenerd

Creolenerd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I love when the more a story develops and the more we discuss characters i see the change and ppl start despising the story

The more we really talk about how the dad is the real villain, Vios abuse, the absent ass grandfather, the useless prince, and the sister the more everybody gets more annoyed

I'm seeing the same thing in suddenly became a princess thread.

TyShaye, Pipi1989, chiri.ru and 5 others like this.
  16. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll be honest. I forgot he existed

Pipi1989, nutsforsein, Khadz and 4 others like this.
  17. LockedPuppet

LockedPuppet From the void, the circus horns~

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait what's happening with Who Made Me a Princess? I dropped it a while ago because I really couldn't bring myself to like Claude or find Athy that interesting.

In this story's case, I think a lot of people are just getting really sick of how slow the pacing's been. With the amount of pages you see here it's really saying something when you could pick it up today and still not be far off from where long time readers are.

TyShaye and Khadz like this.
  18. Haiting1536

Haiting1536 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why are you so amazing?!

19. Haiting1536

Haiting1536 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so so so much for this! You seriously saved me!

Lilyworld and misa_kyu like this.
  20. Nuzlocke

Nuzlocke Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It has its own thread you know lol