LCD Regressor Instruction Manual

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Not Red Yet, Feb 14, 2021.

1. LittleBigSnowFlower

LittleBigSnowFlower 悪くないよねぇ 〜

Reading List:
    Link
    "We deceive ourselves to better deceive others."
    It's a more of a trick to make a natural lie.

Though yeah most psychos don't think they're are in the wrong so he's bordering there...

He did snap on the first round too so we know he'll be teethering into madness sooner or later.

CallMeBaby likes this.
  2. Chance

Chance Observer

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler :

Tldr, basically the mc fails at trying to make the first princess the next leader so when the king tries to force him to marry her...and basically cause him and her to die to his harem, he helps conduct a coup to over throw the government...where the execute th king and a bunch of followers.

elengee likes this.
  3. Not Red Yet

Not Red Yet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Already read past it, thanks anyway.

Must admit that Hayan is by far the most annoying character in the novel.

elengee likes this.
  4. Not Red Yet

Reading List:
    Link
    Not liking how the MC handles certain things, especially a ticking time bomb that he waits for it to usually explode before even attempting to do something. Author should’ve made this novel have no romance at this point, just my opinion.

5. Random

Random Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What do you mean? She's a pretty good character all things considered. At the very least she doesnt speak in that cringe way that Japanese novels make the female characters do.

Its not like he's aware of exactly what is going to happen like Hyunsung... He's mostly just making guesses on what to do and how things turned out in the original future. His behavior follows pretty well logically and in the current arc he learns of what happens to some degree in the future and adjusts his plans accordingly. Also the MC is hella proactive and is usually adjusting plans on the fly based on new information he receives and how the people around him react. Tbh I'm quite pleased with the story and I like how its turning out.

CallMeBaby and Korleone like this.
  6. mytus123

mytus123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's definitely one of the weakest points of this novel and it looks like author is doing that with a premeditation, I can guess what he wants to achieve with that, but It doesn't really work as he would like to... at least that's how I feel about it - since it's making me annoyed and it's not really about the girls themselves (I really like that every single of them is pretty unique), but rather how MC handles things with them precisely, other than that, I don't really mind what he does with everything else.

I'm definitely one of those who hates comedy tag, because it's usually used in wrong places/situations, like to avoid something which author does not want to delve into or sometimes to fool readers and just ignore some things, I don't really see this here which I'm really glad about... and dude some funny moments are really bonkers, that's probably the only novel I had so much fun with, by only looking at the comedy and that's not really THE thing which makes me like this story so much.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2021
  7. Not Red Yet

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah I don’t mind anything else other than how he interacts with Hayan.
    Uh I mentioned nothing about the Regressor, only Hayan :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

8. Bachingchung

Bachingchung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I do agree that Hayan is the most annoying character here, 2nd would be Hyunsung Kim.

Hayan is an OP character, but that OPness is usually used by the author to cause trouble, instead of being the MC's shield.

Kim Hyunsung is so obsessed with the past, the author didn't even make him consider the butterfly effect of his actions. Everything already changed yet he still expects that the same sh*t will sitll happen, exactly as it did.

Also his Int is already over 90, his 2nd attribute is still a no show.

Duality and elengee like this.
  9. keialpha

keialpha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think this is supposed to be some kind of comedy. Instead of a normal Harlem where girls swoon over him, he has to navigate through a minefield to deal with his harlem of crazies. He is in a weaker position in his relationship, and trying to pedal many boats at the same time is supposedly how the reader makes fun of this MC.

Eternal Emperor likes this.
  10. Chance

Chance Observer

Reading List:
    Link
    The MC has 1 goal. Surviving. Along with this he has shields(his harem), the regressor, and his cunning. His shield is also a double edged sword and he needs to manege them, but almost every one of them could kill him and they don't play nice together.
    Shields:
    His dragon wife, crazy daughter, crazy stalker wife, crazy strong wife, and crazy cunning wife soul mate to name a few.
    Regressor:
    Protected by the gods. Saw the end of the world. And is working to prevent the world ending in the same way as the first time going around. MC basically emotionally manipulates him into dependancy...oh he also leverages this into manipulating Gods and Demon lords.
    Cunning: too lazy to type it out but MC really tries hard to get any advantage he can. Even if it hurts people he doesn't care about. Chaotic neutral.

Duality, animefan4004 and Korleone like this.
  11. Random

Random Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Park Deokgu cries in a corner

Chance, animefan4004 and Korleone like this.
  12. CruelOcean

CruelOcean Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm already advanced in the MTL's but never really knew what happened to the spoiled princess, the one who no one can stand. Could someone please relieve me of my curiosity?

13. Chance

Chance Observer

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler:
    She died with the king when the MC overthrew the government.

14. Duality

Duality New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone tell me the name of the FL who has similar wavelength to the regressor Mc?she's manipulative and cooperates with Mc to keep the tabs on crazy yandere?

15. animefan4004

animefan4004 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lee Jihye.
    Here is a picture of her:
    [​IMG]

Bachingchung and Duality like this.
  16. Bachingchung

Bachingchung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Surprisingly, I was expecting to hate her guts when I just started the novel. Turns out she's the only likeable/unprobematic character around the MC. XD

The system kept warning the MC to stay away from his harems & the regressor, but he didn't listen. Instead he threw away Lee Jihye until he found out that she's more useful that he thought. He would've had an easier time if he just listened.

Duality likes this.
  17. Duality

Duality New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    a quick question, is there any issues with Active translations website recently? Why can't I open it?

18. animefan4004

animefan4004 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They got hit with a bunch of DDOS attacks and they are currently working to resolve the issue. But I think the attacks made the website unusable for some users. I think you should DM Active on Discord, their discord code is "fK8fUrmMMk"

Duality likes this.
  19. keialpha

keialpha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel they only work well together because they are separated by some distance. If they are in the same guild and manipulate the same people it would not work. They are controlling different people and have less conflict as a result.
    It has a "there can not be two tigers in the same mountain" feel to it.

Random and Duality like this.
  20. Duality

Duality New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Putting aside our mc and Lee jihye, I want to know if there is any character who is cunning, manipulative and adaptable same league as those two?