Recommendations Need new stuff

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by jad14661, Feb 23, 2021.

1. jad14661

jad14661 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just read like 850 chapters of Green Plum Fairy Road and now im getting near the end, anyone got any recommendations? here's my preference, no stupid faceslapping( if it isnt excessive, i dont mind)
    no stupid mc (stupid as in average underdog cultivator protagonist) something a person who read Reverend Insanity would enjoy, male mc, no bl, recommend mtl if its readable

also i just wanted to ask how i request for a tag to be added to the site? I really want a "genius from the start" tag

Hamski likes this.
  2. Hamski

Hamski Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do they not have a genius tag already? Also gotta be careful with that, there's already "Strong from the start" tag and I could see them using the tags interchangeably even when you don't want to read a dumb story where the MC just stomps all over everybody with 0 tension whatsoever.

jad14661 likes this.
  3. deepon

deepon One who inevitably awakens

Reading List:
    Link
    There is a Korean novel called Stop! Friendly Fire. The MC is a complete asshole and uses all kinds of low blows. If you ignore the harem portion, then it's bloody good.

4. jad14661

jad14661 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah but half the time when there is a genius tag, the mc is known as trash and humiliated for most of the time, maybe it could be public genius or something lmao

5. Isaac20

Isaac20 Dark Lord | RS

Reading List:
    Link