LCD Moon’s Labyrinth

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by jacobpaige, Aug 11, 2020.

1. lunarshadow

lunarshadow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    All stuff that happened before the start of the novel.

2. YuexHajime101

YuexHajime101 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha well I’m glade that happened but I feel like she got the easy way out. By not having enough patience are you talking about her marriage with the MC or not having enough patience with dealing with her cheating partner at the end?

3. SLULegolas

SLULegolas Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for this, now I can finally start reading.

4. Emissary Nouvelle

Emissary Nouvelle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel had great potential but it all went to shit after we met the first golem. The plot was rushed after that. One bad idea followed by another bad idea and another. It's always a shame to see such a good novel not live up to it's potential

This novel was Walking dead ed, Game of throne ed, Money heist ed, and all the anime and movies that should have never had a second or third season.

The antagonist, the climax, the unraveling of the mystery of the labyrinths. All we're done poorly very poorly.

Take me back to when SY was given some character traits and didn't look like a generic mc, take me back to when I didn't know what was going to happen next, take me back to when the power system was introduced, take me back to when the world development was good and the mysteries were still mysteries and not stupid shit, take me back to when we first met and interacted with our love interests. Take me back to when SY wasn't a yes man for the world.
    Those were the good ol days when I complained about the novel having one update a day when I looked forward to the next chapter each day like clockwork. Now....sigh

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2021
  5. Sparteh

Sparteh The Devourer

Reading List:
    Link
    Seeing that this novel is finished, could anyone answer these 3 questions:
    1. What happened to the ex an traitor friend?
    2. Did the story avoid cheap drama of daughter not being his?
    3. The story is tagged as a harem, but from what I have heard, he has only 1 wife. Considering it is a Korean novel, how does it work?

6. Emissary Nouvelle

Emissary Nouvelle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seeing that this novel is finished, could anyone answer these 3 questions:
    1. What happened to the ex an traitor friend? Dead killed disappeared resolved whichever word suits your taste
    2. Did the story avoid cheap drama of daughter not being his? Indeed
    3. The story is tagged as a harem, but from what I have heard, he has only 1 wife. Considering it is a Korean novel, how does it work? It's polygamy. Their is a head/main/first wife who helped him open up but the other girls who liked him are with him as well.

SO yea that, I liked it before it reached the climax nearing the final boss of the novel, a certain character started it all. It all went wrong at the arc with the (stoney gems of life and destruction)- A riddle: I'm trying not to spoil you.

Read for yourself and decide for yourself, I might've not liked how the handled the main plot with the antagonist but others might. You do you.

Just realized I answered without quoting oh well looks above.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2021
  7. croix

croix Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He married the other girls too? unfortunately i get bored middle the story and stopped read:(

8. Euphues

Euphues Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah~ I stopped.... around 100 chapters shy of the end... I guess there is no need to revisit it...

9. lehur

lehur ぼく愛エリス

Reading List:
    Link
    Not bad for me, reading still at around 164