Spoiler Cheating men must die (manhua)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Kuro_0ni, Sep 18, 2019.

1. Ray Levantret

Ray Levantret Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, so the all powerful author is the villain. Make me remember what luxia said at the end of the school arc, saying she will make the author pay for writing such crappy story. This made me view of the ML change 180, hope he isn’t luxia enemy. (He is still scum like in my view)

The median level system which was the time travel one is already troubling to luxia, the highest level will probably be very hard

Last edited: Feb 24, 2021
  2. Deleted member 321603

Deleted member 321603 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Thankyou for spoilers

skai.ya likes this.
  3. zephyroths

zephyroths A Passingby Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    that's very interesting spoiler

Veille and skai.ya like this.
  4. Veille

Veille Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So it's like 'extraordinary you' without the devil system :hmm: and crappy author.

Dan oh is an extra character, she thought she was the Female lead which was really funny and it was even funnier when she realized that she's the extra character that will die. Lol. She can't control herself whenever there's a certain part of the story that is happening at the moment. But after the story scene she can control herself again.

And the female lead also realized at the end that something was controlling her that's why she rejected the male lead and regain herself consciousness as a real person.

Thanks for the spoilerss!!! :aww:

5. skai.ya

skai.ya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the gender swap is here! JM will be forced to take a girl's body instead asjdytdghvue

• JM left momentarily in order to get a special item, but he didn't know that he needs to do a lot of paperwork to get the item, when he returned to the novel world, he was greeted by trash.
    • Trash attacked him, so JM threw the documents at trash, piercing his chest but it's no biggie for trash because he has the devil system.
    • Trash attacked JM again & managed to hurt JM, causing JM to asked trash what did he do to the system (aka the robot or trash can lid xD), to which trash replied that the devil system is currently absorbing it.
    • JM thought that the system will not be completely absorbed by the devil system yet so he retreated while thinking how to 'pay' trash back.
    • Trash said that he had waited 2 years & 7 months to kick JM out, now he finally did it, he's the winner and from that day onwards he will have control over everything, and nothing can control him.
    • Luxia found a new body to 'possess', and it's the body of eunuch that is trusted by the emperor (aka trash), his name is Yuan Bao, as a result of multiple black mailings, he had killed many innocent families (basically, he's the worst)
    • Luxia taunted him by throwing rocks at him & saying: 'You don't remember me already?', which causes Yuan Bao to believe that the female spirits from Yan's palace has come to haunt him.
    • He starts recalling the maids that he had killed, there's Xiao Hong (or Little Red if it's directly translated to english) who was being drowned in the well by him but it couldn't be her because she won't haunt him in the garden and there's Yue Ru, but it couldn't be Yue Ru because he cut her tongue off before she ded, so she can't speak.
    • Yuan Bao stops & wanted to kill Luxia but Luxia snapped his sword with her fingies out of rage after hearing him mentioning all the innocent people he killed nonchalantly, she then possessed his body. (this is her 3rd & final time activating her item)
    • Luxia then went to trash to report that several officials are kneeling in the hall to beg the emperor to come out & approve women to receive education, trash refused and said that women receiving education will only corrupt them, their only value is to give birth to offsprings, they can only receive true happiness if they marry a husband & take care of the children and yadda yadda all those misogynistic sht.
    • Luxia had a hunch that something happened to JM as this is not JM's style of doing things then, suddenly trash killed one of the concubine because the concubine who never wore nail polish decided to wear it this once triggered trash suss, so he killed her.
    • Trash killed her because he suspect that Luxia will possess in any of the concubines body (he got that thought bc luxia always possess a palace lady's body), this way no one will be a threat to his power.
    • Luxia thinks that trash's personality has changed, at night JM sneaked into Yuan Bao's room because he wants to 'possess' him as JM can't return to the system & Yuan Bao is the perfect candidate but JM was too late, Luxia is already in the body.
    • The chapter ends with Luxia saying; 'Sorry, this body is already taken.' while JM thinks that Luxia will only 'possess' the consorts' body and never an eunuch's body.

JM's system is the emperor system. Just like Luxia's system, but instead of helping girls and saving the novel world from collapsing, I'm guessing JM's system will help people become emperors. I think everything else regarding both systems will be the same except for the type of missions
    maybe both of them will collab... :hmm:

6. Ray Levantret

Reading List:
    Link
    We are bless with 2 devil system in a row. Seem like luxia mission is getting harder.

Rania want to QT and skai.ya like this.
  7. okpanda_533

okpanda_533 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    • FL and ML are on a date, eating from a roadside vendor, and FL is saying to him that rich people only care about the price of the food but not its taste. She tries to feed him the vermicelli noodles, and he eats it after much difficulty. ML then says that it's the most special-tasting food he's had.
    • FL is pleased and says that rich people don't know the joys of life, and then orders fishcakes (?). Meanwhile, ML is secretly blanching.
    • Luxia, watching this from a high-end restaurant, says that this is a common trope where the poor girl treats the rich CEO to street food in order to close the distance between them. But the authors neglect basic food hygiene. Also, that bowl of mala soup contains more artificial seasoning that the ML's ever eaten in his entire life. Plus the poor quality of ingredients, the gutter oil, and utensils that haven't been properly cleaned...the fact that ML isn't carted off to the hospital for food poisoning is because of his ML's halo. He got off easy just by looking pale!
    • Luxia's meal has come, and she orders another one for takeaway. She then heads to the ML, when the FL has gone, and asks if his meal was good.
    • ML says that even if you bring a Michelin 3 stars meal to me, I won't work with you.
    • Luxia tells him not to be so wary; she coincidentally ate at the restaurant near them, and has come to watch a joke unfold. Speaking of, where did the FL go?
    • ML says that the FL has gone to buy him fried squid balls to try... Luxia says, "you poor thing..." and offers him digestion pills.
    • Meanwhile, FL is buying the fried squid balls when a lost child comes crying to her. She says that she'll help him find his mother. But while she's comforting the child, a doggo has come to eat her fried squid balls. She starts chasing after the doggo, who runs into a repairman, and sets off his staple gun(?)
    • The staples come out, aimed at Luxia and the ML. Thanks to Luxia's fast reflexes, she pushes ML down and avoids the staples.
    • Luxia is suspicious that such a horror movie-esque element is present in this novel world. But since it's unclear if it's the novel world's devil system punishing her or if it's just an accident, Luxia decides it's better to stay with the ML and use him as a shield.
    • ML asks Luxia if she's done groping him, and Luxia says, "Sorry, your muscles felt too good. Do you want to touch mine in return?"
    • ML throws up, and then faints.
    • Hamster, fanning the flames, says that the ML is despising Luxia, and asks her to hit him.
    • Luxia then says, "No... I think he's gotten a concussion from my push."
    LOL the whole chase sequence with the doggo is really a brain-hole plot by the author from the previous chapter... But wouldn't the FL also see them together? Hmm.

8. skai.ya

Reading List:
    Link
    • Luxia asks JM what happened to him, so JM tells her, Luxia says that he's an exception to have his target being chosen by the devil system (an agent meeting a devil system is rare), JM also says that she's an exception as most female agents would rather possess the concubines and not eunuchs.
    • JM also asks Luxia to get his system back & revenge for him as that she has taken the body that he wanted, while he will go into some other people's body to chill, do nothing and live quietly until Luxia finish her and his mission for him. (this lazy bug)
    • If he doesn't find a body in 2 hours, JM will disappear into dust because he's not supported by his system.
    • Luxia doesn't want to help him because as a result of JM's mistake, Luxia's mission's difficulty had increased; trash now has 2 systems in his hands (thanks to the certain someone), furthermore he kills whoever he deems suss, solely relying on Luxia ain't a good idea.
    • So Luxia decides to drag JM down this rabbit hole with her and tells him that he still has another candidate, just when Luxia is done talking, the door bursts open a lady enters & JM took her body.
    • JM doesn't have his system power, so he can't use his item, thus his features (eye color) won't be retained on the whoever he's possessing.
    • Luxia comments that his eyes (or the lady's eyes) didn't change color (it retains the same color as the og owner of the body) and he fits well in the body, JM tells her if trash can't see through him, he won't complain.
    • After this, Luxia tells him the og owner of the body is Lan Zhi, Ning's close maid & is Yuan Bao's (the bosy of whom Luxia is possessing rn) gf, both of them are the perfect evil couple.
    • JM interrupts her and asks her what she meant by gf,* Luxia explains and JM (pulls a saitama) says ok while saying the male system don't really care much about this, they just wanna know whether they can sleep with her or not, which made Luxia mad.
    • Luxia tells him the reason why she wants him to possess Lan Zhi's body is that their bf gf relationship is their only option to send trash to hell (aka die), Luxia also reminds him to get accustomed to his new body or else trash will see thru him as JM now looks like himself but in a different costume.
    • JM agrees with her, he then pulls Luxia's face to his chest and asks her if doing this is enough, to which Luxia says no, but there's a underlying huge problem, JM doesn't even know how to behave like a girl & act like a girl.
    • Thus, the chap ends with Luxia going to give him some etiquette lessons on how to be a girl.
    *in chinese there's many ways to say your partner (gf/bf), in the manhua, luxia used a more obscure term for partner so jm don't understand what luxia said.

this will be a good smack in the face for JM, looking down on girls like that. now he gets to experience what it is to be one.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2021
  9. Peach13

Peach13 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I love this manhwa, I read it religiously.

10. I_am_one_Hell_of_a_Butler

I_am_one_Hell_of_a_Butler Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol I want him to feel the discrimination against females so that he'd understand equality!

11. Zayleigh

Zayleigh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel so much pity for the ML. I thought he was an ass and a cheating bastard but he's just a pitiful soul who can't even act the way he wants to. Tch, that author and even the FL are annoying

reader_O8, yongu, Poor_Hero and 5 others like this.
  12. Ray Levantret

Reading List:
    Link
    I have to say that even though the ML have it better than the luxia since he is the male lead, he was force to act unbearable. Usually CEO story, there is the chasing and pampering the FL, quite unbearable for him to act like that. Maybe there is a Second ML who happen to be ML best friend. This trope happen all the time.

yongu, Rania want to QT and skai.ya like this.
  13. okpanda_533

Reading List:
    Link
    • Luxia, dressed as a doctor, tells ML that he's got a mild concussion and that the side effects include having nausea, minor cognitive problems...
    • ML snarks back saying he doesn't remember her having a medical license.
    • Luxia retorts that this is a novel world, does she need that sort of thing? (Lol the shade)
    • Luxia then says that she's got a way for ML to be freed from FL, and asks if he's heard of amnesia
    • ML then advises her that in this novel world, if she doesn't want to die, don't do any unnecessary extra things.
    • Luxia says I'm an easygoing person, I won't force you if you're not willing to cooperate with me. But have you heard of the thousand year rat shit?
    • Luxia then says that a folk remedy for concussion involves that, as well as other disgusting ingredients that she lists out lol - she comments that the lower class people/everyday person has such fanciful imagination! Now, the FL, who is also a person of the lower class, would she believe in such folk remedies or...? (aka force ML to eat all that rubbish)
    • ML then reconsiders and asks her about amnesia. Inside, he's thinking that rather than stomach all that crappy stuff, he'd rather take a risk and gamble on his fate
    • Luxia then tells him the plan (it's not shown to the readers)
    • As they leave, hamster asks if Luxia is being too risky by changing the plot with the Mal's cooperation, what if they get found out?
    • But Luxia says she needs to find out to what extent the author can interfere with the world - that 'accident' at the roadside vendor didn't feel like an accident, but more a scheme by the world against her
    • Hamster wonders if she's being paranoid, but then immediately she's almost knocked down by a truck so his doubts are resolved
    • It's also revealed that the folk remedy was something she made up to get ML on board with her plans lol
    • The scene changes to where a secretary(?) Is informing FL that she's fired for her performance on the Su contract.
    • FL refuses to believe it and demands to see ML, the secretary says he's busy and to follow her to the finance dept to get the paperwork
    • FL is upset and storms to his office demanding an explanation, but sees Luxia hugging ML from the back
    • Luxia asks FL if she's never been taught to knock on a door before entering
    • FL is thinking, why is she with him, but says that she wants to know why she's fired
    • ML then says we don't need an incompetent worker in our company. I don't care why you stormed into my office, I'll deduct it from your compensation.
    • FL can't believe ML is acting that way towards her.
    • Luxia then says to the ML to not be so fierce to FL, and to let Luxia settle it.
    • Luxia thinks: so as long as I act as the villainess, the system won't interfere.
    • Outside, FL is shouting at Luxia about what she's done to make ML have a change of heart
    • Luxia then says that ML had an accident yesterday and now he thinks that Luxia is his fiance while FL is some nobody.
    • FL can't believe it and cries
    • The author of the story is also checking on it and is shook that not only Luxia is not dead, her ML has amnesia. But the story is still ranked no.1 though lol

14. DIJ28

DIJ28 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for spoilers. I was waiting last two days for spoilers from you guys. Keep giving us spoilers.:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

15. skai.ya

Reading List:
    Link
    • Lan Zhi has lots of good features, but somehow she doesn't look good in them (maybe it's too much), then 2 eunuchs open the door to check on them.
    • JM pushes Luxia on the ground, sits on top of her to act like they are in the middle of doing something in order to chase them away, and they managed to make them leave.
    • Luxia asks JM to get up but he can't because he twisted his waist when he pushed Luxia.
    • The next day Luxia tells JM his twisted waist helps him to act more like a lady but he mustn't forget his mission, JM tells Luxia not to worry/think too much about things or else she'll die quickly while stuffing the straw that he just used into her mouth.
    • Luxia then asks JM if this counts as kissing while pinning him against the chair and says JM must be liking her or else he won't use this trick, causing JM to blush.
    • Luxia blows into his ear, causing him to blush even more as a revenge for saying that she'll die quickly and reminds JM to do whatever he can to persuade Ning to participate a ceremony held on the mountain.
    • JM says ok & blames the blushing due to the influence of the body, and girls are a handful.
    • When the emperor announces that they are going to hold ceremony, heavy taxes are collected from the citizens' already empty pockets, the citizens grieved, after the rebellion from Yan's clan, many rogue soldiers are wandering around in the country, Ning will accompany trash to the ceremony.
    • Luxia was called by trash to meet him, trash waves his sword, knocking down Luxia's hat while saying that Luxia has the guts to appear in front of him, thus causing Luxia to wonder if her identity has been exposed to trash.
    im thinking trash called her over because she's hogging a beautiful lady & trash wants 'her'. :hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm:

16. I_am_one_Hell_of_a_Butler

I_am_one_Hell_of_a_Butler Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoiler @skai.ya and @okpanda_533 !!!! But where did you get the raws, skai.ya??

skai.ya likes this.
  17. skai.ya

Reading List:
    Link
    skytempest, kurohamukami and DIJ28 like this.
  18. Ray Levantret

Reading List:
    Link
    Luxia as a boy is very attractive. (Even if she is in the body of a scum man)She made all the male characters like potato

19. okpanda_533

Reading List:
    Link
    • So the author is frustrated that although there's been a deviancy to the plot, the world's devil system didn't automatically correct it
    • For her, the ML is like a golden leg for the FL to embrace, and so she cannot let Luxia snatch him away.
    • But when the author tries to correct it forcefully, she is stopped bc the book has reached max popularity so it's locked it's editing functions.
    • But the author is insistent - although the fans love reading this kind of plot (with the amnesiac ML), ultimately the author will take over FL's place in the novel world so she doesn't want to have Luxia as an obstacle in her path to happiness.
    • Author then thinks, isn't everything in this world based on what's popular with the readers? And since the readers all say that they want to bash Luxia up (t/n: the same way that some of us want to bash her up lol), the author can just try and kill Luxia according to the people's wishes!
    • Back inside the novel, Luxia meets with a couple of almost-accidents, and hamster worries that the world is aggressively trying to kill Luxia
    • But Luxia says that if the world could directly kill her, she'd be a bit worried. But these illogical accidents happening just mean that the world consciousness/the author can't directly kill her (i.e. by making it a necessary part of the plot)
    • Now that she knows the world consciousness' bottom line, it's time for her to strike back.
    • According to her knowledge of the devil system, once the novel has reached its goal popularity, the author will be transplanted into this world and made to act out its events till the end of eternity. And when that happens, the author will no longer have powers of revision or editing the world.
    • So Luxia just intends to push the world into one that the devil system wants it to be (ironically working with the very same devil system that's been trying to off her) so that the author will suffer a fate worse than death when she does get transplanted in this novel world
    • Tldr Luxia then approaches FL and gets her to become her maid to keep her by her side so that the world consciousness will be more careful when creating those 'accidents' around Luxia
    • There's some mention of the FL's hypocrisy; while she yells at Luxia that she doesn't care for the rich, she's also the one trying to cling onto the ML for his wealth

20. Zayleigh

Zayleigh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I saw the raws and I saw that Luxia took pictures of her(FL), seemingly stalking ML, is it like after the *amnesia* or before?