Spoiler The Villain Discovered My Identity

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ahmya, Aug 7, 2020.

1. Blezi Anne

Blezi Anne New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read reviews and spoiler that this story is originally a light novel.

Where do you guys read the light novel (MTL)?

(links, website or procedure)

-thanks

Veris and Gumiisland like this.
  2. lifeeee

lifeeee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    idk but this seems so sus wth :blobunsure::blobpopcorn_two:

3. reinesse

reinesse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    does the real celestin actually come back? when?

4. chibisuke

chibisuke Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think they bought it off the official website Kakao Page

5. Helerya

Helerya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    he comes back around chapter 25

6. deadlatios

deadlatios Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the translation ^w^

7. Chihiiro

Chihiiro Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not sure if you still need this.. But how about :-

The Irregular Empress

Des:
    “Do you want to live as Estella instead of Estien?” A member of the famous Arthur family that went into ruin, Estien. Estien hid his talent and lived as a regular knight but one day the crown prince offered something weird.

I Choose The Emperor Ending

Des:
    Obsessed with medieval fantasies, Marina develops a revolutionary VR device that can bring fictional worlds to life. Her dreams come true when she transports herself to Lasnorok, the setting of her own novel. The problem is, she can’t get back out! Disguised as a runaway slave boy named Rino, she comes face-to-face with the main character she created, the ambitious Edward Allen Dihas. Can Marina help him overthrow the emperor and survive to make it out alive?

I'm Stanning The Prince
    (
    Idk if this fit your request, but I like this one.. It's kinda fluffy)

Des :
    Angela’s fanfic became such a sensation that it even reached the Imperial Family, leading her to get arrested on charges of treason. Nevertheless, her fanfic improved the First Prince’s image, and his sister, the Princess, decides to take political advantage of this and keep Angela by their side. The heroine who can now fangirl to her heart’s content, and the Prince who doesn’t know how to act around her. As they bicker back and forth, they start growing closer…

Adonis

Des:
    Ianna and Arhad had much in common. They both only cared about themselves, and were madly obsessed with each other. The difference is one wanted the other's warmth, and the other wanted submission. Though Ianna's life ended in a heated battle against Arhad, the Kingdom's emperor, she is reincarnated into the same life for reasons unknown. Two people who faced misery in their previous life now have a chance to meet again. Will the same tragedy repeat itself, or can Ianna change the course of history?

Princess with Black Hair

Des:
    Caruel and Euricienne have a lot in common: they're both 16 years old, belong to royal families, and absolutely hate the idea of a political marriage! Both are determined to make the other beg for divorce. But enemies on the sidelines are also scheming to tear them apart and even threaten their lives! As Caruel and Euricienne overcome various obstacles together, perhaps they're more drawn to each other than they initially thought… Will they follow through with the original plans to end their arranged marriage? Or does fate have something else in store for the reluctant couple?

Queen Cecia's Short

Des:
    The great queen Cesia of Valencia, the conquerer of 99 realms, has faced her biggest obstacles yet: Her strangling corset. Struggling with her burdening attire, she commands her most trusted right-hand man named Aenon Lionheart to find the most comfortable, awesome outfits in the history of mankind. When the search for such talent was on, something happened. A girl next door, Yuri, who worked day and night as a pattern designer in modern Korea, was teleported to the land of Valencia. After a brief moment of chaos and confusion, Yuri realizes that people of Valencia are in need of her service, making her disguise her gender and joins the biggest guild in all the continent as a fashion designer. Aenon's search for the perfect designer to his queen was over when he met Yuri. This the moment that Yuri was waiting for, what could she accomplish for the queen Cesia and Valencia?

P.S : some of them may not related with your description..:notworthy:

Rokai and Aniserose like this.
  8. Aniserose

Aniserose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just found out that one of the Artist assistants made a twitch account recently and he has streamed himself coloring the web comic. You can see him coloring some panels from the new chapter below :aww:!
    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/913675032

I’m so excited to get little spoilers for the upcoming chapters this way!

Both his twitter and twitch accounts are under: @ravenfox_ren

Gothita likes this.
  9. Khadz

Khadz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    May I ask what happens to cellestine?
    Also, the heroine of the novel, Illia or something was her name...

What's up with her? She feels a bit shaddy...

10. peanutvkd

peanutvkd Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What chapters were the 6 or 7 chapters?

11. Spacerin

Spacerin Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The MC is a fucking loser and has no dignity at all.
    I can't believe it, after that revelation he said like "don't let me see you again". And yet he is the one who looking for her. ‍♂️
    He even easily forgive her betrayal.
    Also MC is a btch, in the end she didn't tell him that she is actually a woman. She only tell him to save her family, not because she felt bad for deceiving him.
    What a fucking loser, I can't read this shit anymore. The author messed up with the revelation that supposed to be the best scene in the story.

12. Mi shiru

Mi shiru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    WAIT HE ALREADY KNEW???

13. Celebrianna

Celebrianna ❤️‍Solo Leveling❣️

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes probably because he knew her father and the father only had a daughter. Maybe he noticed other things too but I think the primary reason is he knew about her family.

14. Mi shiru

Mi shiru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So that's why he was so touchy with her and doesn't even find it strange? It doesn't look like that though in the manhua...

15. Evi_Chan

Evi_Chan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait what? Are you sure that it’s true? Umm Selena and Celestine are twins, they are so similar to each other. I never heard that father had only a daughter.

16. DIJ28

DIJ28 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They were talking about irregular empress here.

17. CEYONCE19

CEYONCE19 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry if I missed it but how was it discovered by the empress that Letio was her son? Is it ever said how he ended up away from her and in the slums in the first place?

18. Si1vi

Si1vi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone have access to the missing chapters?
    I want to know how everything happened

heyleg and tati79 like this.
  19. mirrer

mirrer Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I had never thought one day I would read a story in English or Korean more than 100 pages, for both of them are not my native language. So my grammar may be strange.
    I came from the open comics. I was so curious about how does the plot develop, but I don't know Korean at all!! I could not even open the kakao page:cry:.
    Fortunately, I already know a little English, and I found this forum:giggle:. Then I spent 3 days and nights finish reading the whole 16 pages through the help of machine tranlater.
    I am very exiting, and I am twisted like a caterpillar in bed now, what a good story I have saw! How cute they are!
    AND,
    Thanks the spoiler, @Tera44 ,@Sara0jan ,@Larne .
    Thanks for your hard work, thank you all so much!!!!
    I admire you all!!