Spoiler The Tutorial is Too Hard raws and discussion

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by bludvein, Jul 16, 2017.

1. goga

goga Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

what's the reason of the fight?

what happened to her after he gets out?

Leilacus likes this.
  2. ecaayu

ecaayu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    man I'm in 2021 and the latest chapter was 330 something. unfortunately, the file doesn't exist anymore in this link. I mean, if the later chapter really gets boring then I want just read it quickly and move on to another, don't hang me like thisT.T

3. SebaFrozen

SebaFrozen Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well it happened like that: Lee yeon hee(disciple) found that MC nad kirikiri tricked her by hiding information about floor 61 because in this floor one person has to be sacrificed to move to the next floor, and she couldn't stop because goods were forcing her to move up, so she could only try to kill him if she wanted to survive, in the end, MC won but dint kill her and made her his apostole (by the time she reached him he already became a God) and left her to menage floor 60, 61 as those floors became his domain

Peerly, IzeeWeeb, Leilacus and 2 others like this.
  4. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seriously!!!!!!???? Thats a d**k move from the author then.

5. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    What I wanna know is, the monsters in the dungeons, where they also forced into it?
    The scruffle with the Goblins just left a bitter taste in my mouth. I mean, seriously...how was the MC able to reconcile with the possible fact that he himself is a monster in the eyes of those goblins who only wanted to protect their territory? I wanted to eliminate those fakes of a gods who are useless as useless can be.

Paps likes this.
  6. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For what I have seen the monster and individuals in the tower outside the players and Gods are like NPC they are really artificial scenarios created by the gods but based in actual people that at some point existed. So is debatable wetter they are living beigns or not.

Peerly, Leilacus and Dofu like this.
  7. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    I see. Thank you for the inputs.

Paps likes this.
  8. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Your welcome.

9. rengetsu08

rengetsu08 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ending after reading the Side Story:
    Reminder I did not read the whole novel as I just want to see how the story end.

It basically end with mc Fighting the God of Order, with mc group winning by using all of their combo attack to specifically defeat God of Order.

Then the aftermath of the fight is mc meeting KiriKiri again just like what the whole end of each main floor.

We time skip again where mc is now in charge of the whole tower, with narration saying each floor is a universe of it self with 400 universe in total(remember the four difficulty). Now mc is in charge of it all, with mc is growing powerful just like how God of Order is powerful.

The last part of the ending is mc and his group of hundreds of giant fighting against KiriKiri and the Gods. With KiriKiri implying mc is still angry for what happen since the tower appear on Earth.

So basically mc and the giants is bringing the fights to the gods as it was the gods who is the source of all the deaths and suffering.

I don’t know if this is helpful to others as it is helpful for me to know how author end this story.

Peerly, michiii12 and Dofu like this.
  10. Dofu

Dofu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The romance aspect of this is uncomfortable to me and threw me off pace. The fact that he's over 26 y/o and getting with a barely legal girl put a damper on the story. Especially the way the author lead into it made it seem like the MC was romantically interested in her beforehand and was waiting for her to become legal. Why couldn't the author given us an already legal love interest?

11. Richa0307

Richa0307 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wanna know if his disciple agrees to spy on hojae as kirikiri asked her after clearing the 17th floor?
    Also what happened with the other guy who was in 4th floor of hell difficulty?
    And if krikri and Hojae were working together to get lee yeon hee(disciple) to 60th floor by hiding the info from her than why is he fighting against kirikiri at the end?
    I'm confused weather Hojae and kirikiri are working together or not?

Last edited: Jul 26, 2023
  12. Cellan

Cellan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is Yeon-hee a love interests for MC by the end? I liked her more than Jung-ah but i like them both. I saw spoiler that says that Yeon-hee is the MC's clone love interest though... is that true? :/