Question Who is the most hated ml and fl in your opinion

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by Raven Evernight, Mar 4, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raven Evernight

Raven Evernight But they never just accepted me for the way I was…

Reading List:
    Link
    Which ml and fl do you personally hate the most and why

2. Little moon

Little moon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't really remember a single main character I hate from any novel because I usually drop them and somehow still haven't created a list of dropped novels but the type of mc that claims to be one way and acts completely different seriously puts me off a story.
    Those FLs that are said to be strong minded but are somehow always weakwilled when it comes to those who want to harm them, like in many CN, seriously piss me off. If you want to be strong, be strong towards those who are against you at the very least, not just the main romantic interest who is probably the one with the best intentions towards you.

3. Raven Evernight

Reading List:
    Link
    The male lead from the villains saviour is horrible I hate him so I was wondering if anyone else came across ones like him

4. Little moon

Little moon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, him. Yeah, that's a story I dropped right in the beginning. The character I disliked at the time was the FL though. I couldn't force myself to like her and every time I see spoilers for that manhwa I get weirded out. I don't see why nor how they like each other but it might be because I didn't genuinely read it, I just skimped through it.

Asya.M and Raven Evernight like this.
  5. Bobasis

Bobasis Weeeeee

Reading List:
    Link
    When reading that I felt like jumping through screen and strangling him

Asya.M and Raven Evernight like this.
  6. Raven Evernight

Reading List:
    Link
    She doesn’t even actually like his she just feels sorry for him because of how he grew up is stupid enough to think he loves her and wants to stay with him so he’ll finally have someone that loves him but he’s just crazy and likes controlling her I honestly hope he dies

Asya.M likes this.
  7. NightSky_

NightSky_ Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Quick Transmigration: Male God, Come Here's ML and system. I didn’t read it to the end, because I didn’t have enough for these pieces of sh*t. I dropped it as soon as the chapter warnings started, like 'partial r*pe' or something. But then I continued again, because there is good FL and tragedy, and I wanted to give this one a chance, but then I gave it up again. In that time – forever, I hope. If you want to break your psyche along with common sense, then you are welcome. ML and the system are bastards, a*sholes and psychopaths.

Here are BL titles: Strategy to Capture That Scum Gong's ML, Perfect Destiny's ML and other titles with 'Yandere', 'Male Yandere', 'R*pe', 'R*pe Victim Becomes Lover, 'Obsession', 'Obsessive Love' and other tags.

And I consider those who like QTMGCH's ML (FLs) to be victims of Stockholm Syndrome. I understand them, because I myself felt like I was being brainwashed, author and MLs are very manipulating and gaslighting. I was very scared because of this, but thanks to my strong mentality, everything worked out. Don't read this! Commenters and author will gaslight you and will try to make you think that those abusive relationships are okay, but they are not okay!

Last edited: Sep 20, 2021
    Raven Evernight likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.