Spoiler In This Life, I Will Be The Lord / 이번 생은 가주가 되겠습니다'

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ahmya, Aug 4, 2020.

1. PrettyFujoshiLady

PrettyFujoshiLady Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know a lot of people asked this already. But, what happened to Ramona Brown (ML past lover, 1st timeline). Will she show up? Be an ally?

2. Hx776f62626c65

Hx776f62626c65 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't give any detailed information on Ramona Brown yet as she is not that relevant to the current progress of the story.
    Ramona Brown is currently the one managing Monarch(or Monak?) Company, a business owned by Perez. Her position is somewhat the same with Clerivan, as the public does not know that Perez owns the Monarch Company. She somehow had a deal with Perez that is why she is doing the management with the company Perez owns, this might probably be the same deal they had in the past life. It's like Ramona can make a request to Perez after everything is over (probably downfall of Angenas).

3. Johnrevenge

Johnrevenge Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Happy that Larane found her happy ending. And hope to see more spoilers about Vieze's upcoming ruin :D

4. Ggukiieee

Ggukiieee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This made my day lol (y)

5. Johnrevenge

Johnrevenge Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Totally. Can't wait to see more of the ruin that he deserves.

6. Celebrianna

Celebrianna ❤️‍Solo Leveling❣️

Reading List:
    Link
    Many thanks for all your spoilers but I especially loved this one for the fact that Larane is saved, the empress was screwed over twice, grandpa stood up for his grand daughter, Vieze and his family were kicked to the curb, and the twins, MC and the ML seem to get along well.

This is probably the first manhwa that I want Tappytoon to pick up so badly.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2021
  7. i_am_here

i_am_here Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you!
    What a shame. I really like Shananet's character.
    Now I ship her with Clerivan.

8. Ggukiieee

Reading List:
    Link
    Really thankful for the spoilers. I want to read it so much but it's not available in googlebooks which is my only resort :blobconfounded:

Also, yo, ML doesn't even come up yet in the raw manhwa but so hooked up right now because of this new softie daddy spotted
    [​IMG]
    MUST PROTECT THESE TWO LOL :blobReach:

9. i_am_here

i_am_here Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it true in the future, the MC will get a new "sibling"?

Tofufufu likes this.
  10. Deleted member 300842

Deleted member 300842 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I love her dad so much, finally a caring father:blobnosebleed::bloblove:

simplysharonda, biha and Ggukiieee like this.
  11. Ggukiieee

Reading List:
    Link
    Same thought. Been reading a lot of kinda "MC has a shity father" lately. So Gallahan is our healing point :blobReach:

Tofufufu, ariane09, rrraray and 19 others like this.
  12. Deleted member 300842

Deleted member 300842 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes he is :blobhighfive:

13. Hx776f62626c65

Reading List:
    Link
    Dunno which site you are reading the raws are but the last chapter i found was ch. 20, And they've already shown a glimpse of ML at the end of chapter 12.
    [​IMG]

14. Ggukiieee

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh yes, even on the promo chapter. We saw the adult ML. what I mean is the interaction of ML and MC. I used wrong words sorry :notlikeblob:

15. sirwence

sirwence Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Glad to see the only one in that family who deserved a happy ending got one ; I mean heck shes also the only one still recognized as a fully Lombardy. Amazing how much the time line changes with our MC Also nice to see our MC has a decent relationship with her Aunt as well. Side note - she was appointed Empress and remains the Matriarch of the Lombardy family?

16. Hx776f62626c65

Reading List:
    Link
    Now, I guess I had to wait for the side stories to finish.

And I just had to say this.
    Most readers might have put emphasis on the title too much and somehow got tricked by it.
    I'll spoil more later as I'm already too sleepy to write anything substantial.

17. mharumi

mharumi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The family is so beautiful !!!
    The first daughter is practically identical to mommy, both the color of her hair and eyes.
    And the twins, I think they are, the second daughter looks very much like daddy in feminine appearance, and the first son, seems to be the mixture of the parents, both the color of the mother's eyes and while the color of the daddy's hair.

Aaaah!!! I'm going to die full of cuteness attack!!! :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:

Shendee90, Tofufufu, Bella94 and 21 others like this.
  18. mharumi

mharumi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    According to the novel, Florentia's daddy actually passed out due to illness a little earlier, as he worked much more than the past life.
    It took Florentia a long time to get a cure, at the same time she discovered who are allies or enemies, as there were those who tried to hinder her, as Florentia's daddy took the credits on the fabrics of the clothes.
    Basically, she managed to get her father to be cured with the help of Perez (I think that's ML's name) and other people. :sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely:

Well, those are just my assumptions, since I'm not sure I read them correctly, since it's not my language. :blobhero::blobhero::blobhero:

Shendee90, Chorkie, ariane09 and 42 others like this.
  19. Hx776f62626c65

Reading List:
    Link
    There was no 'second life' to begin with, where the House of Lombardy got destroyed.
    Only her first life, which is in Korea where she died of truck-kun, and her current life which is the setting of the story.
    It was all a precognitive dream.

How was she able to have a precognitive dream of a 'possible future'?
    It had to do with her mother, Shan. Shan had the ability to predict the future, but her powers had a perk, she had a short lifespan.
    Shan, MC's mother came from a tribe with powers, which they call themselves 'Chara Tribe'. Remember the book MC took in the library at the early chapters, It's titled: "People of the South". All the members of her tribe had a special power but they would also had to lose something for their powers. Shan's mother, the chieftain of the tribe, also do have a precognitive dream at the expense of her eyesight. Shan however had a stronger precognitive dream, as she can fully see the future, this power cost her her lifespan. Shan's mother wanted Shan not to leave the village but Shan told her how can she abandon a future where she loved and had a child with someone she would love as she was going to die regardless of what choice she will make.
    MC's grandmother was glad that she was a half-blood(not fully from Chara) as it would also probably take a toll on MC's body because of her ability.

So basically that's it, MC's power enable her to see a 'possible future'. It was subtlety shown on the beginning of the manhwa's chapter 2, where MC woke up from her sleep.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2021
  20. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful:

Thank you for sharing the possible biggest plot twist of this novel. Then somehow, I can be in my peace of mind knowing Perez did not have any lover other than Firentia.:blobmelt:

Shendee90, Cyzzane, Crayon and 28 others like this.