Spoiler She’s Not Our Daughter!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Guide1410, Dec 20, 2020.

1. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Just read ch.8. Honestly, its either a hilarious misunderstanding or the memory wipe theory indeed. Either way, reading this and I Became the Childhood Friend of the Obsessive 2nd ML. I LIVE for nice in-laws

dini46, aadawne17, SueVal and 2 others like this.
  2. wendeexx

wendeexx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Camping here for spoilers

3. Niaosaf

Niaosaf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilerr?

4. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers pls:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

5. Glass Shard

Glass Shard 【Fʅσσϝ Hυɳƚҽɾ】【Cαƚ Lσʋҽɾ】【⚓️】

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers please :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

6. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    I wish someone would just purchase the late 30s so we would know about the result of the paternity test. Because the current antagonist (the marchioness) is hilariously weak. ML doesn't give a d*mn about her and future in-law wants to atone for separating ML and MC. PLUS, the ENTIRE household wants MC to stay simply because she makes the ML more approachable

syofiaa, dini46 and Malacat like this.
  7. Malacat

Malacat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Their are two scenarios I wish for the paternity test. Positive and somehow she is their daughter or the hilarious announcement that neither of them are to a very surprised ML despite the fact she kept telling him.

Please someone spoil us.

8. Hoouuujae60

Hoouuujae60 No One from Nowhere

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys! Another crazy theory just sprouted on my novel addicted mind about the sister
    the sister is died?! Like she was in a dangerous mission and abel just mentioned that the seal on the village the sister casted is weakening. I know it can be interpreted as magic with something like an expiration date since mc said that her sister told her that it will be gone in like 5 years before sister left and that mc thought her sister would be back in 5 years to fix it again or protect them or visit 'her' daughter. BUT!! What if its not like that? Like what if sister already foreseen that she will die in that mission and told mc the seal will be gone in 5 years?OR sister is weakened and injured that's why the seal is weakening or maybe was captured by the enemy and is in critical condition or maybe in a coma?

assiralc_, Elisee, syofiaa and 5 others like this.
  9. hyouzan

hyouzan Member

Reading List:
    Link
  10. Hoouuujae60

Reading List:
    Link
    And it's kinda funny cause like my mind was only about 'sister, sister, and sister" what about her parents?
    mc never really talked about her parents it was only about hanael and her sister she talked about that was part of her family...the first time she mentioned her parents was when the duke was spoiling her and doing whatever for her and she, mc thought that he was too attentive and that her parents wouldn't even be as attentive to her than the duke does.

Where are her parents? Are they died? If so why didnt she mentioned it?

That was the question that came up my head...and then this brain of mine was making ridiculous thoughts that what if mc and her sister came from an alien family? Haha no i'm kidding!:blobuwu: what i actually thought of was that what IF the parents aren't died and like mc came from an unknown family with mysterious secrets and she and her sister ran away when they found out about it and lived in hiding...like their genes man, not only pretty but the big sister was a freaking archmage not an ordinary mage and the little sister is like a genius pharmacist like dude gimme some of your genes cause i'm jealous, sharing is caring you know?!!!:blobcat_rawr:
    Anyway back to the topic like i get it, big sis is great archmage that has many enemies and could hurt mc and hanael but why? Royalty also has many enemies but they don't hide because they have power, status, authority, and money that can protect themselves but aren't big sis the same? Sis is an archmage and her possibly lover is the owner of the tower. But let's just say the same excuse the author gave us, for protection. Flash back to my theory on when the sister ran away...what if the family didn't want them to know the secrets so they want the sisters died so they've been sending those people to kill them and like big sis being big sis decided to protect her precious lil sis and asked her not to reveal that mc is talented and big sis decided to become a mage to protect but was really talented to she became an archmage but then mc became heartbroken and pregnant with dukes child and was in a wrecked shape and mind so big sis brainwashed her into thinking hanael was big sis's child and that while they were going to the village unknown persuers suddenly found out about them and followed them so bib sis put a spell on the village and gone to a fight with them with mc calling it a "dangerous mission feom the tower" caused as i said she wasn't in the right mind and adding sister's brainwashing it became some thing unreliable...also abel is kinda suspicious hopefully just like my theory its just some ridiculous sh*t i came up with because of lack of updated and wanting to read more and satisfy my mind

11. Hoouuujae60

Reading List:
    Link
    I think so too! I wish for the former so that mc will be shock and will have to think or maybe consult to the duke that she doesn't remember giving birth to hanael and duke noticing about something abnormal about mc's memories and pursuing the truth cause we and the duke know that the mother wouldn't be anyone else except for mc seeing the puppy duke i bet he never dated anyone other than mc much less do the thing...

If its the latter i'm pretty sure duke will still treat hanael as he's own and when he finally succeed in seducing mc and get married maybe, no he'll definitely demand a child haha

Worst case is that mr misunderstanding and mrs miscommunication will continue to bother the mc and the duke for the rest of the novel

12. Mitsuki000

Mitsuki000 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really want to think there's a huge possibility of MC being Hanael's real mother, because on a picture from naver for later chapters of the novel, two people are standing near a window. One I suspect to be MC's sister because, even though she had red hair, her hair roots were blonde and her eyes were the same green as MC's and Hanael's. But! She had wavy hair!! Very much so. Next to her was a man with blue hair and golden eyes. I suspect him to be her partner. But! He also had wavy hair!! And Hanael's hair is straight just as MC's!! Coincidence??? I don't think so!!! Andkandka. Btw, according to the pictures, they should appear in a couple of chapters.

13. Malacat

Reading List:
    Link
    Their's also the third possibility of a false positive.

Paternity tests seem to be a new technology and probably not like DNA tests we have right now. Older paternity tests checked blood types, it would take some luck but could result in a positive when the reality is otherwise.

aadawne17 and Skrin like this.
  14. kawaii12345

kawaii12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Blood type paternity tests don't establish paternity, they establish not paternity.

Two results from them
    1) definitely not your kid
    2) maybe

syofiaa, aadawne17 and Mitsuki000 like this.
  15. Hoouuujae60

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay so my theory about sister being died is gone but why do i feel like the duke will see mc with the blue haired guy will get jealous or something..?

Mitsuki000 likes this.
  16. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    But with magic and alchemy and worldbuilding, surely the plot could BS their way into some sort of increase in accuracy?

kawaii12345 likes this.
  17. LaMuerte

LaMuerte Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I need more spoilers:aww:

18. Malacat

Reading List:
    Link
    OK, got ahold of some raws. Only a few more chapter in so far and got a lot of heavy reading later.

In the next couple chapter
    12-15ish

Snooty know it all ritch girl come barging in telling MC to know her place as a commoner and get out. MC straightly tells her I plan on doing that, I'm on a 3month contract and then I'm getting out no matter what. Daughter come charging in calling lady evil making accuzations. MC gets frustrated, apparently one of the reasons she's been so into MC and ML is she's been stealing and reading s****y romance novels. ML was with the kid and follows up with threats to the lady. (sorta feel bad for the lady, she's more bullied than the MC at this point)

Sis is the mother, her pink/red hair is simply her dying it because she dislikes the color. Knowing her sister's situation she still says she can't come back, she winds up sending a letter to MC pretty much telling her she has a great guard dog now but still has to hide her power. (no further explanation about what this power is for now)

Messenger guy tries to see Sierra but ML intercepts and takes him for a suitor. They have a cut little chat ML retreats a bit after dissing messenger guys hair and asking a bit about MC's life at the village. While MC and guy are off happily chatting about how much MC wants to murder her damn sister for all the stuff she's ben through and going through now. ML is off in a high office window sort spying on them getting depressed. That guy protected MC while she was in that village and he didn't do anything.

Hanel comes in and perfectly prods his wounds. MC comes in and shortly the doctor from Hippo kingdom who will do the paternity test arrives.

I'll try and do more reading later but I'll be limited, I only have the first 30 chapters.

Bastian, Elisee, Mi shiru and 23 others like this.
  19. illysillymilly

illysillymilly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What I don't get is why MC doesn't clear up the misunderstanding that um... she didn't give birth to that child. So.... paternity problem solved.. no? Yes, MC has been insistent that ML iisn't the father... but .... she's focusing on the wrong thing here. She didn't give birth to the little one so there's no way in hell that ML is the father cuz reproduction doesn't work llike that LOL

But it's funny and i want more spoilerrssssss

Herbie420 and syofiaa like this.
  20. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Well... it hasn't exactly been spoiled yet whether Hanael really is their child, just the fact the sister has finally made an appearance. It could go either way really. Remember, we got magic worldbuilding here. Plus, not like both the ML and the matriarch (plus the household) would ever let go of the two light/source of warmth for the duke household
    Gotta wait for someone to finally spoil mid-late 30s to find out the results (judging from the chapter titles)