Forgotten Title The guy fucked a whole clan, he fucked the majority of everyone, but still not the strongest

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by OlCAt, Mar 7, 2021.

1. OlCAt

OlCAt Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm looking for the novel where the guy was imprisoned because he stole the wife of the strongest guy in the universe, something "moon" clan, the problem is the people from the "moon" clan can't breed outside, or else they die, which is written on their blood. Now main lead is imprisoned and idk why he died, he was probably killed by an old man.
    Then he got reincarnated to a faraway locked planet into the body of someone who has the same name, same face but younger, but the catch is the guy has erectile dysfunction, in a guild where people are dual cultivating.
    During the life there, he met the daughter of the strongest guy whom the main character treated as his own daughter(and she's in love with him), who was in the run because she was heart broken his acting father(main lead) died. there was probably 3k-10k years before he was got into that new body

His friend is also good at pill making, idk whoever it is, but it's probably another woman
    He also have a massive dong, and the best techniques

2. Swift Gull

Swift Gull Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dual Cultivation

OlCAt and jad14661 like this.
  3. jad14661

jad14661 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah its called dual cultivation webnovel,