Spoiler A False Confession

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lucefer, Nov 27, 2019.

1. Lalali

Lalali Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What chapter in the novel did the manhwa stop?

2. Purple Iris

Purple Iris Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone tell me how old Cabel is? If it was posted somewhere earlier I must have missed it.

Dubi dubi likes this.
  3. cabelwillard

cabelwillard Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was never exactly mentioned, but there was one time where renee said that cabel was her age (renee is 20) when the incident happened, and its known that it was 3 years ago so he should be around 23 now

4. cabelwillard

cabelwillard Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Luna Nightwing

Luna Nightwing Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    cabel_bae likes this.
  6. Luna Nightwing

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh and, Merry Christmas everyone :blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobgift::blobgift::blobgift::bloblove:;)

cabel_bae and DlkgAmb like this.
  7. moonkie

moonkie Member

Reading List:
    Link
    there is but it is not translated atm

8. Vardalyn

Vardalyn

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm sorry for the slow update. been busy. enjoy :) this is up to chapter 6 on main story (there are 11 chapters on ridibooks).
    They went back to the temple after seeing the lake. Renee felt bad because at first she thought Cabel would be mad if she asked Elvin to teach her. Cabel said "the sky is cloudy" and told her to get to the temple quickly before it start snowing cos she will be cold. Renee didn't want to go, but in the end she nodded slowly and walking to the temple. then she remembered she hadn't said any gratitude to him after buying her all the clothes. she looked back to cabel. then the rain start pouring. it's not a snow, but rain. she noticed that Cabel's face was very pale.
    Cabel: it's raining, go in.
    Renee: I think it will be raining for hours, do you want to stay in the temple for a while?
    but Cabel refused.

The translation:
    What? Why? Let's wait until it stops. He won't be able to rest at the Duke's residence anyway!
    So, impulsively, I grabbed Cabel and blocked the road. Cabel was looking at me with a slightly subdued face, I remembered that it had been a while since he came to the temple and took a rest.
    "Do you want to sleep?" (Renee)
    And at the same time, my expression turned strange. No, crazy. Wait a minute. What kind of embarrassment am I talking about? I meant to take a rest. What's wrong with my mouth? That's really weird?!
    Cabel's subdued expression also became strange. He became more confused.
    "No, it's, like, this! Sir knight can't sleep well on a rainy day! That's why I said...…!”
    “…….”
    "So let's just take a nap here, I mean, aah!"
    What, it's weird the more I talk about it?! You're right, but why does it seem so weird? Why do I suddenly feel like I have to repent when I am saying this in front of the temple? In the meantime, I felt like my face was going to explode because of Caber looking at me with a strange expression.

- Boom, the sound clearly rang even in the rain. No, I could hear it better because it was raining.
    "......"
    ……what I did right now is that I hit the wall with Cabel in between. Haha. At first, I stretched out my left arm to block the way out, but this time I hit the wall with my right hand because I was embarrassed, and in the meantime, Cabel was trapped.
    ".....?"
    It was an inevitable result that Cabel's expression became very strange, and looking at the face, I was filled with shame. Oh, I want to cry. I ended up bowing my head in desperation and pleading.
    "……I won't do anything, so please go to bed…"

(End of Translation)

after that Cabel agreed to sleep for a while on the temple.

Lili informed Renee that she passed the Gloria test. And all the apprentices must gathered in Lucille Institute. Renee came along to accompanied Lili. all the new members of Gloria must go to Ilknur because the situation got worse. While waiting for Lili, Renee meet Elvin. she told elvin she only came here to accompanied Lili, her old friend.
    she told elvin she wanted to learn divine power from him. he asked back why did she change her mind because she seemed so reluctant back then. Renee told him she already asked cabel for a permission so there won't be any misunderstanding.
    Suddenly, there was an explosion (from the research lab), Elvin caught and protect her, and smiled "...alright. I will teach you with all my heart"

Then the day when they went to Ilknur come.
    (I will skip a lot of things because most of it are about battles, and Tirack was afraid of monsters).
    They made a camp. Elvin called her for her first lesson. He showed her how to do it, using holy power for attack. he gathered the energy and poured it on the object (he used a dagger), then after showing it to her, he let renee try it too. but nothing happen, only a small light appear, and that's it. Elvin was looking at her "...I think it will take a lot of effort"
    Renee "...yeah, you're right"

Then they arrived at Deserot Temple, they divided them into groups to search the temple. Renee, Cabel, Tirack, and Maon (nickil knight's member) went together. they fought with monsters. Then Kam (a very strong monster) appeared. Cabel fought with it, Renee noticed cabel wear a bracelet, she never saw it before. Cabel won. Tirack was afraid. Maon brought Renee to a safe place.

After that they went outside, and Tirack want to take a rest. Cabel didn't want to but he mention Renee "the priestess must be tired too" so he agreed to rest near the lake. Cabel and Renee went to a store nearby (but nobody in there because the people had been evacuated).
    Renee asked him about the bracelet. Cabel said he wear it everytime he fought with monsters, but Renee noticed something strange because it seemed Cabel wanted to hide the bracelet from Renee.
    Cabel: I wear it because there is a protection magic on it, and it's the family heirloom.
    Cabel: I will give it to you
    Renee: what? why will you give it to me?
    Cabel: ....it may be a burden to you. the bracelet is for the hostess.. (usually the duke will give the bracelet to his wife, then when the wife will give it to their son, then their son will give it to his partner too).
    Renee: I like it, really...
    They were about to kiss-
    Tirack: Captain!
    Tirack found something on the lake and called for Cabel. When Cabel realized they were about to kiss, he felt embarassed and said sorry to Renee, then ran away.
    Renee was frustrated because their kiss always failed, and banged her head against the wall again.

what Tirack found was some kind of silver plate that was used on Vemtekan/Bemtekan era. They contacted Duan about it.

Renee told Lili about what happened. Lili told her "why don't you go first"
    Renee "aahhh!"

she couldn't sleep and walked outside. she didn't realized she's in front of Cabel's barrack. They talked about the object that Tirack found.
    It was some kind of silver plate that was used on Vemtekan/Bemtekan era. They contacted Duan about it and Duan gave an information about it.
    haha thanks. I've finished the novel a long time ago too. you can add something if I forgot to mention it cos I only skimmed through the novel while giving the spoilers:blob_grin:

Last edited: Jan 5, 2021
  9. vero0221

vero0221 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bro, can you let me know where I could find the raw version so I could translate it for yall? I speak fluent korean btw

10. Musiciati

Musiciati Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, that would be great if you could do that for us! I’m pretty sure this is the novel from Kakao. https://page.kakao.com/home?seriesId=51171293
    Hope this helps.

pati_w likes this.
  11. missbluesunglasses

missbluesunglasses Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    /does anyone know when season 2 comes out? have the authors said anything?

12. Wapdyne

Wapdyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The artist said the 2nd season is going to come out in the first half of 2021

Dubi dubi, cabel_bae and DOHere like this.
  13. Savy3725

Savy3725 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have send you request on your m******x id. Please add me too

14. Luna Nightwing

Reading List:
    Link
    It's February and season 2 is not out yet :blobsob:
    Has something happened to the artist? Is there a problem? I'm getting anxious and I'm afraid that our cute couple might never come back :blobfearful::sweating_profusely::blobsob::blob_teary:

15. teirrai

teirrai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ugh, I'm really afraid, that the artist of manhwa can be changed.

Luna Nightwing and cabel_bae like this.
  16. Luna Nightwing

Reading List:
    Link
    At this point, I have lost hope, it seems like they have decided to drop the manhwa :blobconfounded:
    I am incredibly sad and disappointed but I can't judge the artist or anyone cause maybe they have their reasons :blobcry::blobcry:

I hope there will be new spoilers from the kind souls in this thread some day in the future. Even if I won't be able to read the manhwa anymore I will still look forward to the words you have here and the spoilers :blobsad:

Goodbye and have a nice day/night

17. DlkgAmb

DlkgAmb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why do you think that? As far as I know. sometime this year the comic will continue to be serialized. They have promoted it on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/fullGreensea/status/1342351597964120072/photo/1

18. Luna Nightwing

Reading List:
    Link
    Why yes, you are not wrong. It's just that it's already March and there's no new update for the past 3 months and I guess I'm getting a bit too impatient. The more I wait, the more I feel anxious and upset. But thank you for your words, they did put a smile on my face :cookie::blobmelt::blobbunny:

19. pati_w

pati_w Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I remember that it has been said that it is coming in the second part of the year, so at least 3 more months. Let’s be positive! :blobhero:

20. RedRuchi

RedRuchi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for motivation!!!

Wakandabanana and pati_w like this.