Spoiler The Princess Imprints a Traitor

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Nov 21, 2020.

1. Hx776f62626c65

Hx776f62626c65 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes in this current timeline, despite the ML being imprisoned for rejecting getting imprinted by the emperor, she will be choosing him as her personal knight which. This decision surprised the royal family as they all knew MC was against their mindset when it comes to Homunculus. Her decision to enlist him as her knight was to prevent the bloody rebellion, as she also made some decision to get involve with politics and the aristocratic circle.
    MC specializes on alchemy(specifical if it involves life and artificial life) as is her mother. She was able to successfully imprint ML by using 'banned' manastones that were left behind by her mother. The Imprint did not lead to ML losing his personality or character, it just made them connected, but other royals can possibly control his actions(but not fully, i.e. brainwashed) if they had direct contact with ML.(No one was able to imprint ML on the first timeline).

IIVISS, TrinaAngel, LayZhang and 34 others like this.
  2. Veille

Veille Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Woah! Thank you very much. So it means that the ml wasn't imprinted by the 8th princess in the first timeline? ._. ohhh I see. ️️.

3. highsky44

highsky44 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers!
    I would like to know more about this " experiement", what's was the purpose of it? And what exactly is inside Rosie's stomach?

4. ThedamNameZ

ThedamNameZ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone clear my doubt. That if one person takes in a personal knight that another one wants can they be forced to give the knight to the other one depending on their social standing or once you get a knight it stays with you until you abandon it, and only then the other person can take him(or her if there arre female knights).

5. Hx776f62626c65

Reading List:
    Link
    The purpose of the experiment was to have a better control with the 'Philosopher's Stone' as it needed a descendant of royal blood. So ML probably used someone's sperm(a Homunculus) and used it to impregnate the 8th Princess. I'm not gonna defend ML's action here, but looking at his POV, they were treated as tools to begin with so he didn't find it immoral to treat or use humans as tools too the same way the humans did to them. Despite the 8th princess being publicly known as the 'White Rose' of the imperial family(her image with the public was correlated to 'innocence'), she did not shy away from doing the same things her family did with the Homunculus(Homunculi <- plural).

Princes/Princesses can't take the other's personal knight, unless if the Emperor take it personally from the princes/princesses. But there were events where Homunculus(even if they were personally owned by some princess/princes) were used as a price (1 night affair) during a 'salacious banquet'. Although some Princes/Princesses can request the other Princes/Princesses' personal knight if they agreed. They can also seduce the personal knight.

IIVISS, Bella94, LayZhang and 29 others like this.
  6. highsky44

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you!!! What about Rosie's current personal knight? I kinda suspect he will be the typical second ML with an unrequited love for the MC, from the spoilers of wikipedia it seems he will become friends with Micheal

Mitsuki000, Tt123 and Hx776f62626c65 like this.
  7. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers and explanations!:blobnom:

Additional question regarding this one night affair, did the 8th princess also become illusioned to be in love with ML and somehow plotted to have 'salacious night' with him?

Also, did ML falls in love with MC again even before he unlocks his past memories?

Or did they play mind games with each other since MC knew ML is a traitor and ML is suspicious of MC's motive?

Thank you again and sorry for the follow-up questions. (≧▽≦)

LayZhang, Elvirgo, Marie_0720 and 2 others like this.
  8. Hx776f62626c65

Reading List:
    Link
    Her personal knight is called Sylvestrian, long silver hair. It seems that one of the main reason the 8th princess chose him as her knight was because he had a unique hair and also he was strong and popular. Not sure on how much he liked MC, but he did liked MC because she wasn't prejudiced against the Homunculus and treated them as human beings capable of emotion. He did confess to MC that he did wish for MC to make him her personal knight.

9. Hx776f62626c65

Reading List:
    Link
    Earlier in the story, the 8th princess of course tried to seduce the ML multiple times. She even extended her hand for ML to kiss it(no one was able to kiss her hand before, not even her personal knight). 8th Princess is an attention seeker, she loves the attention she gets from anyone. ML had to show his allegiance with the royal family so he had kiss her hand to show respect to the royal family.
    But ML had a somewhat 'hatred' or disgust interacting with her. She probably planned some things tho, but was unsuccessful because during the event they were all disguised with masks and probably wigs.

ML was slowly falling for MC before unlocking some of his memories. He thought that it was because of the imprinting. ML's memory returned gradually (3 times).

Their relationship for me was 'fun' as they kept teasing on each other because there was a need for them to pretend that they were atleast lovedovey and having sex every week(MC decided that ML needs to sleep in her room once a week, during Wednesdays). Their relationship was not fully realized until the confession in chapter 150(this was after the banquet). MC knew during this time that ML loved her in the first timeline, enough for him to sacrifice half of the philosopher's stone to revert back time.

10. polengchii

polengchii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I dunno if this is a forum for spoiler or for debate wheter the ML slept with the bitch or if he is really the father whatsofckingever. Can you guys make your own debate forum? Where you can fcking rant all you want? I've wasted time thinking I've got a 5 page of spoiler.

11. Uncopyright

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you again!!!┌|o^▽^o|┘♪

Last follow-up, did MC able to achieve being the crown princess and enabled her advocacy of having humans and homoniculi to be on equal footing?

What happen to the other royal family, especially Emperor and the 8th princess?

Any fluffy moments between MC and ML?

( ꈍᴗꈍ)

12. LunarCiel

LunarCiel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did MC gain more Homonculi allies? From the mtl character information, it said about her getting few more knights?

13. Plumpuppeach

Plumpuppeach Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I only read page 1 & 2... bro he literally says he used the philosopher stone get her pregrant, he did not have sex with her, the 8th princess deluded herself thinking it was his "child" because she thought it was his DNA, she herself also says they used the stone but still believed it as his child [like can we now stop talking about it since its not important lol]

He mostly likely kept the 8th princess alive to use her as an experiment because he didn't want put the 7th princess in danger incase anything bads with this experiment. He also needed the child to atleast have the imperial blood, he mostly would have killed the 8th princess once the child gets born

Okay well if you think about ML & 8th princess probably did do the deed in the 1st timelime as it was tradition for the imperial family sleep with their knights so....[but don't worry about it since now it never technically happen with the time reverse]
    Anyway from a spoiler, in the 2nd timeline once ML becomes MC knight they don't sleep together which cause criticism from the nobles/royals (but later on they fake it?? Not sure but another spoiler mention some along the lines of that)

Edit:
    Also idk how or where ML is considered a bad emperor when he was only the emperor for a month before reversing time back, he wasn't an emperor for so long for him be considered bad since it seems the 1st timeline no longer exist

Last edited: Mar 15, 2021
  14. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    Since the actual spoilers are mixed in with discussion, I organized the Table of Contents in the 1st page. Just refer to that.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2021
  15. Uncopyright

Reading List:
    Link
    @polengchii and @DarkBlueOcean

Hi! I've checked the table of content for this thread and @-NEAR- (thank you for the effort of compiling this) has edited it for your convenience and for future readers who are straight forward and don't like wasting time reading debates and moral views in spoiler thread. Might as well check this out.

That is all, have a good day! :blobpeek:

16. Desperate

Desperate Desperate for spoilers <( °-° )>

Reading List:
    Link
    Idk if someone has ask this but did they have kids? :blobmelt:

17. highsky44

Reading List:
    Link
    From what i could gather they had 3 children after getting married, one of which became emperor. Now i don't understand how did they manage to have kids if humunculi are sterile?

Besides, it seems the current empeoror and Rosie did not amend for their mistakes?! I hope i got it wrong since i've mtl it from a korean review of the novel.

18. DarkBlueOcean

DarkBlueOcean Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! :aww::aww::aww:

19. xyzVil

xyzVil Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  20. RuuChan

RuuChan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone spoil when they realize that imprint doesnt work on Michael? Or does imprint actually works on him?