Spoiler The Princess Imprints a Traitor

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Nov 21, 2020.

1. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahaha, when ML always blame the imprinting but little did he know, he is falling in love. I wonder if he will be hurt knowing that in the previous TL, Eve never choose any personal knight? Haha. But it is cute he was sort of jealous with his past self when he knew someone once called Eve by her name. Hahaja

Bella94, arlovebird, Emma626 and 2 others like this.
  2. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, in the past life, she was famous among the homunculus and a lot of them wanted to be her knight, but she took her stance for what she believed in against the treatment of homunculus (slaves) so she never chose a knight. I think in the current life, they will also like her again.

3. ketchupblood

ketchupblood Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean... her stated goal is to become Empress and free the homunculi. That might not be public knowledge, but she's very publicly advocated for them before at this point. I think they're highkey rooting for MC

Bella94, Samsamsam11, RaiLi and 6 others like this.
  4. LazuliBean

LazuliBean Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh yeah I know. I was just thinking that the older sisters homunculi might be rooting for the MC too and is maybe gonna pull some strings behind the scenes. Or cause they are basically brainwashed he might be an obstacle.

Bella94, arlovebird and rock.doll like this.
  5. NohrNeir

NohrNeir rereading frenzy

Reading List:
    Link
    idk if this counts, random events

ML was fighting some tentacle monster that caught MC and had dragged her into the water. MC used breathing magic but when ML went down into the water to save her, she used her mana to allow him to breath. So when she ran out of oxygen, he "kissed" her to save her from drowning. After they came out of the water, he couldn't make eye contact with her and blushed a bit from his ears. He knelt before her trying to accept his punishment for indecency but she excused what he did. The whole time when they walk together afterwards, he went ahead feeling nervous and being conflicted and recalling all the thoughts of her lips and tongue.

Right after the banquet that celebrated MC's accomplishment, it was a night he would sleep in her room. He usually watches her sleep, and today was no different, but he kept staring at her lips and recalling what happened at the banquet. Because MC was garnering many accomplishments, more and more noblemen are now interested in marrying her, especially since the emperor finally showed a wish to put someone as his successor (MC). ML knows she will have many husbands in the future since the emperor always follow polygamy in order to produce many heirs with his powerful blood. As a homunculus, he can't give her a child. He imagined what children of MC would look like and while he enjoyed thinking about it, he turned more depress about it due to his position.

MC was called to meet with the emperor. He seemed greatly worried for his daughter's weak body since many of the heir always have great stamina and in order to be his successor he hoped she will get stronger physically too. MC thought how the royal family is very kinky. The emperor then called ML who was listening on the side how he heard that despite his daughter's weak body, she have great love for her personal knight and told him to keep in mind of his duties since he knew they rumors are fake. (Rumors all came because he stay in her room once a week. Also this started because one of her siblings attacked ML for not being a good personal knight since he doesn't attend to "night duties" so MC set up that plan to pretend.) After MC's conversation with the emperor, MC and ML felt awkward and when they discuss about her marriage, ML's voice got deeper and deeper. When she mentioned companion and started listing what are good things for her companion, he started to get a stinging feeling. But MC who kept listening her thoughts out loud then looked at ML and realize they all fit ML since he was the King of Homunculus so that could help her politically and also his military strength. ML find her staring odd and wondered why she kept staring at him. She kept the thought to herself, but she decided she'll have to change some laws for his status and find a way to make a baby. After she left in a rush from her thoughts, ML was left alone. He then thought of military power since that was one of the things she listed and then he chided himself why he's trying to fulfill her list for companion.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2021
  6. Uncopyright

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahahha, thank you for the spoilers. I know this will not happen but I can imagine ML starting a rebellion again but for a different reason and that is to prevent MC in marrying someone other than him. On the other hand, MC is busy thinking how to make baby with ML :blobjoy:

:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

7. NohrNeir

Reading List:
    Link
    That's not too far off the mark from 1st TL tbh since he became the king of homunculus to keep MC from being married off to an old neighboring king. :blobjoy:

8. Uncopyright

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha, you are right, ML's goal from the very start is to be her personal knight and be with her. I think if MC permitted him on the 1st TL to be hers no rebellion or treason will occur.
    Now I am becoming frustrated on why ML can't just directly confess to MC. Hahaha. :blobjoy:

9. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    ML can't directly confess to FL because of his position as a homunculus. This applies to both past and present life (although currently they have a better chance to be together now). Homunculus can't be with the royal family romantically because they are just slaves to them and their status are inferior. Also, they are expected to produce many children and homunculus can't reproduce normally. So, homunculus shouldn't dare to try to be with the royal family romantically, to them homunculus are just objects that can be used an discarded anytime. ML confessing to FL in the first life was even more impossible because she never even saw him in that way and to her the possibility of him loving her was impossible (she even thought he hated her). Currently, FL still thinks that ML wouldn't like her that way and if she does get a hint or idea of it, she denies it and tries to reason it out or dismisses it. Unfortunately, there's a lot of barriers that get in the way of him confessing to her or even them getting together (they have to solve the problems first).

10. maggiesaus

maggiesaus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm wondering now, given the idea of the royal family allowing polygamy to have many children, wouldn't there be a lot of royal lineage family members out there then? Like, siblings of the emperor and their kids. The emperor's royal parent's siblings and kids, etc etc

The first TL made it seem that only the emperor and his kids were left. Did the emperor's siblings get killed? Does that happen each time a successor takes over?

If this ends up being something the author overlooked in order to keep a kinky reason for having so much random sex be normalized, I'll be sad

11. Hx776f62626c65

Hx776f62626c65 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sadly there were none mentioned in the story. I'd just assume that they were dead, married off to some neighboring countries, or the previous emperor might be impotent. Another thing in the main story was only few out of the siblings are relevant to the plot, the others were not used as they were just probably mentioned once or twice throughout the story.

At the end of the main story, only 1 died and 1 imprisoned. Even the empresses(wives) did not much have cameos.

12. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Do tell more info on who the dead and imprisoned sibling was. Honestly, I'd welcome any spoilers related to the empress and siblings. Some of my questions were already answered (the female homunculi and ML regaining his memory events,
    so there's still
    -fate/outcome of Bridgette and Rosie
    -the other immune homunculi having the resistance to brainwashing (or lets just extend it to notable homunculi)
    -MCs maid spoilers
    -MC interactions with... if I got the bio right 3rd empress, the people sent to MCs protection as well as people MC will recruit/save from her siblings
    -any less sh*tty/somewhat decent siblings?

13. NohrNeir

Reading List:
    Link
    Secret behind how Rosie obtained ML in past TL

Rosie did not have the ability to take ML as her personal knight. Her magic is really weak. It took her 5 hours and mana stone to obtain Silberstein so ML had been suspicious how Rosie even became his master before. From his dream, he quickly came to realize, she never actually obtained him. He willingly pretended to be her personal knight for revenge against the emperor.

The more ML dreamt about this timeline, the more he hated the person in his dream. He was coldhearted and he was disgusted with the things he had did such as seducing Rosie in order to use her and then make her kick Silberstein as her personal knight to obtain him. (Silberstein is one of his close friends in this current TL so he felt bad.)

He went to MC in hopes she would punish him but she only felt bad for him and felt bad for what he did to Silberstein too. ML also realized MC didn't abandoned him before, he was the one who chose Rosie in order to use her for revenge. But if MC had made him her knight, he would've given up revenge, but since she never did, his goal had always been revenge.

And he was able to fulfill his revenge as he committed treason and reaped the imperial family. His only worry was for MC. He then walked to the deepest part of the palace where he had kept MC in a bird cage. He called her by her name. ML was surprised he could utter the princess's name and then wonder if they were that close in past TL but from her face, it didn't seem that way. And the past ML told her she should've chose him (basically he's dreaming that beginning part of the story) and ML realized he had always wanted to be her personal knight.

When ML awoken from his dream, he chided himself for having lustful feelings for his princess which was far from being the chivalrous knight. He had ran to her palace after his dream.

He kept getting distracted from his thoughts wondering if she ran off from their earlier conversation because she was having busy thoughts on selecting a marriage partner. But then he chided himself why he should care so much about it. He even feel guilty when he told her he's her loyal knight. She teased him to call her 'Eve' since he was calling her 'princess'. ML gave some comment to MC that wouldn't it be better to marry someone she can love, even though he spit out the comment bitterly. MC then commented how pure he is to think about marriage on love. He felt weird from that comment since he knows how dark his thoughts were from past life in coveting her, and the feelings are seeping into present life. His consciousness felt stabbed.

Then he recalled that the princess was locked in some weird room in his dream and wondered why she was there. Then he thought to himself, he doesn't want to see the remainder of his dreams.

MC then asked him what sort of woman he wants to marry. He felt bitter reminding her that homunculus can't marry. She said when she becomes emperor, she will change the law to allow them to get marry and even have title. ML thought that even that wasn't enough since they can't help with fertility. MC then ask him if he likes children and then told him they can try to make a child with alchemy. He wondered if that's possible and she told him, she will make ML's child. He find those words very misleading, but he told her he will trust her.

14. sami102

sami102 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @nasaankaalex thank you for your spoilers, i am sad when i cant understand Korean. I appreciate if you give me some small parts from chapter 101, 150 and 151 ^^

Marane101 likes this.
  15. NohrNeir

Reading List:
    Link
    Rosie was imprisoned and later on dragged out to use her blood. They mentioned something about needed Imperial blood, so he decided to use Rosie's blood. Also all other siblings were killed. MC and Rosie were the only ones alive at that time, until Rosie killed MC.

Only ML has that power because he's the king of the homunculus. It's one of his innate abilities, along with being able to control them like the imperial family. He can also take in their mana as well.

There are many events but the cutest one are between MC and her favorite maid. In fact there was a scene where someone was making a comment to ML that he must be most favored by MC since he's her personal knight but then MC responded he's 3rd after her favorite maid and someone else. ML got a bit jealous. After she returned home from that trip (helping the homunculus with their illness and living conditions) MC and her maid ran and hug towards each other as if they haven't seen each other for 2 years when it had only been 2 weeks.

Maybe the youngest sibling. He's a bit spoiled but she seem to have decent relationship with him. He isn't very good at magic or alchemy so he learns swordsmanship secretly. The royal family look down on swordsmanship since they view intellect and magic/alchemy higher so that's why they have homunculi to do all their sword fights and hunts. MC was encouraging her younger brother to continue learning swordsmanship.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2021
  16. Hx776f62626c65

Hx776f62626c65 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Bridgette was imprisoned for all the crimes(human slavery, prostitution, etc.) that she did, this includes from killing her brother Derek(She made a trap for the Homunculus so they will be sacrificed to strengthen the seals that locks up a dragon, because of the magic involved for the sacrifice, Derek was caught on the gravity magic and sacrificial ritual). Even at the end she tried to pit ML against her father that he(ML) was planning for a rebellion with MC.
    Rosie tried to seduce ML for a few times and she was still interested on ML and tried to involve herself too in politics.. She was affected by a curse of the dragon(Ambroxia) that resulted in her regaining her memories of her previous lives. MC fearing the outcome, imprinted a somewhat similar imprinting that of those the Homunculus have, to her sister. When she woke up from the curse she was afraid of dying(afraid of ML too) and then told MC that she will support her towards her(MC) being the empress. MC at this time was still reluctant but at the end she was able to prove that she had changed and does not have any plan to kill MC in this life. During the curse, MC feared that Sylvestian(Rosie's Personal Knight) might get implicated because of the condition Rosie was suffering from so she had to take Sylvestian as one of her knights and forcibly take Rosie's imprint and re-imprint Sylvestian to protect him. Rosie also got engaged to one of MC's pokemons(people that she recruited).
    2. Elijah(Bridgette's Personal Knight) does have a bit of freedom from the imprinting. But he can still be controlled by the Imperial Family. He was actually looking for a pink-haired Homunculus that saved him in the past, and the moment he knew that ML was his savior, he became a fanboy, and started to associate with ML and MC from that point.
    3. MC's maid got her own estate halfway in the story, she was not mentioned frequently after that.
    4. I forgot what kind of deal she made with Empress Filinelli (she does not have any kids) but she supported her(MC) when MC was going to be Crowned Princess. I guess you could say she was just a balance or a check against Bridgette's maternal family.
    Euclid the 8th prince was only one of the somewhat relevant prince(s) in the story. His marriage was supposed to be deal/arrangement made by his mother and the 4th Empress(Briddgette's Birth mother), but the marriage was prevented by Filineli. He was able to enter the academy for his knighthood, and he only appeared once near the end of the story.
    5. Stefania(6th princess) was the biological sister of Derek. Near the end of story she was tricked by Bridgettte and told her that MC was the one who killed Derek. During a banquet she made a scene which then cause rumors about MC, but an event happened, not sure if Rosie then awakened from her slumber, took the blame of Derek's death thwarting the plan of Bridgette.
    Personally, I think the end was rushed, it was more like someone is giving a summary at the end of the story. Some characters were thrown away after their use, some not even used properly. Guess I had to wait for the side stories.

17. Annylove

Annylove Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do we know who the second favourite person of hers is?

simplysharonda and maamhua like this.
  18. NohrNeir

Reading List:
    Link
    She said Alvin (Don't recall his specific role in the whole story) but.... she was probably teasing since they were helping with Alvin and she was talking in response to Alvin's comment to ML. :blobsweat_2:

Actually I may have even gotten the name wrong since I'm pretty bad with names.

TrinaAngel, Bella94, Emma626 and 15 others like this.
  19. lol_

lol_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm just guessing, but maybe the second favourite person to MC is her master (the sage who turned back time, but I don't know her name). At least from the plot so far it makes sense.

20. Mangafan21

Mangafan21 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah I'm loving this thread!
    -Any spoilers on how and when MC realises her feelings for ML? When does she start falling for him?
    - when and how does she realise that ML loved her in the past and did everything to get her?
    -please spoil ML's third dream too
    - How do they have kids in the current timeline?
    - I was also wondering how homunculus are born? Since they're infertile (I guess they can't reproduce with each other either from ML's thoughts) this also means that there must be a huge population of homunculus that exists.
    - so it means that in current TL MC is planning on marrying ML and having kids with him? Even when she isn't really in love with him or hasn't realised it? (Based on the marriage spoiler)

Emma626 and cometothedarkside97 like this.