Spoiler God of Blackfield (갓 오브 블랙필드)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by amaliajun, Dec 13, 2020.

1. amaliajun

amaliajun [Gloomy White Cat]

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Name: God of Blackfield (갓 오브 블랙필드)
    Novel Raw Link: https://page.kakao.com/home/47026662
    Webtoon Raw Link: https://page.kakao.com/home?seriesId=54498159
    Mangadex Link: https://mangadex.org/title/47146/god-of-blackfield
    Genre: Military, Action, Drama, Supernatural
    Description:
    Kang Chan, who possesses a mysterious sense and excellent combat ability!
    But what the hell is this anxiety coming to the point where his heart is stiff!

Puck!

A dull sound was heard and the world turned white.
    After trying to wake up, a face was reflected in a mirror on the wall and he saw a fragile high school student there.
    Besides, there were only those who bother him around...

'I'll kill everyone.'

God of Blackfield!
    Don't know why, but that's the word the enemy made up.
    It means a god who brings death!
    “Who am I?”

The legend of the French Foreign Legion, ‘Kang Chan’!
    During the African war, he was called ‘God of Blackfield’, the black land’s God, by his enemies who were terrified but in awe of him.
    However, during a mission to kill Masallan, the brain behind SISS, the group of Sunni supporters, Kang Chan was killed in action by an unknown bullet shot from behind him.
    As his vision got blurry, he saw his thirteen team members, who had absolute faith in him, getting killed one after another.
    As Kang Chan was awaiting death after being shot by a traitor, he was saved by a mysterious power and woke up 3 years later in South Korea.
    However, he was in the body of another ‘Kang Chan’, a 19-year-old high school boy who was being bullied at school.

Kang Chan’s journey to get revenge on the traitor and to find out the truth behind his rebirth begins now!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    I just wanna share some spoilers for those who followed the webtoon and a bit tired because of the boring progression of the recent chapters.
    While I'm organizing long-ass essays for the spoilers, you can ask for specific spoilers that I can answer without a long explanation.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2021
    Ahmya, RineLovesAir and BooBoo like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Table of Contents

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. amaliajun

Reading List:
    Link
    The general differences between novel and webtoon
    The webtoon has different time settings. In the novel, MC died in 2007 and reincarnated in 2010. Meanwhile, the webtoon set in 2019(?).
    Many small events were omitted in the webtoon, especially those human relationships around MC. Even though the highlight of the novel was that. A unique occurrence that missing from the webtoon is the many many scenes where MC drinks coffee while smoking together with people around him. Somehow it was simple, but really make a presence in your heart.
    The romance in the novel practically set in the school arc, while the webtoon still playing mystery between Michelle and Kim MiYoung (Snow White).
    Maybe I forgot about the webtoon's version, but the novel (either the dialogues and the narations) used A LOT, really A LOT of curse words in many variations. I think the webtoon is pretty low-key in this matter.

4. hisoka21

hisoka21 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @amaliajun hi,can you spoil me please, who does kang chan choose between michelle and the other girl ?

5. amaliajun

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh hi! I left this thread stranded as no one really interested :blob_pout:

For romance spoiler, Kang Chan from the start to the end chose Kim MiYoung or Snow White. The webtoon played around too much and made it like a harem when the novel was pretty straight forward with love triangle spices. Ah if you ship him with Michelle, she'll have someone else she interested in after being repeatedly turned down by Kang Chan.

A bonus spoiler, because I think this probably will be cut from the webtoon. Kang Chan x Michelle almost had sex in a heat of a moment but... It stopped with passionate kiss :facepalm: Kang Chan's will to be loyal is pretty strong.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2021
  6. blindpig05

blindpig05 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

well, poor michelle hahaha

Did u know any site that is already translate the novel into english???
    and why did kang chan turned down michelle tho?

and who is the guy michelle is intrested in after kang chan??

7. Isaac20

Isaac20 Dark Lord | RS

Reading List:
    Link
    This spoiler thread is different from the others. The webtoon plot is also interesting. But why are there no spoilers?

8. amaliajun

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I'm actually the one who translate the novel... But I'm pretty busy nowadays, so don't expect much... You can find the link in my signature, on the right side. You can try MTL site too, if you can bear with it.

The reason Kang Chan turned down Michelle is rather simple. He's not interested in Michelle.
    In the school arc, there's a scene in the canteen(I don't remember if webtoon have this too). Where Kang Chan almost blew up, witnessing the female junior from the sport club was being ignored, eat by herself, etc(I think). Anyway, Snow White hold Kang Chan's hand and he somehow become calmer. And after than moment on, Kang Chan just felt like a teenager around Snow White. He often thought about her too, especially in bloody moments. She's like Kang Chan's sanity rope whenever the situation got bad. And I really love this setting :blobcatblush:

Michelle will be interested in Kang Chan's ex-subordinate, similar to Seok KangHo. He's a French too and both will have hate to love relationship. Sadly, there's not that much story between the two.

9. amaliajun

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah~ I made this when I'm on break... As time passed, I become busy and don't really have time to put a proper long ass spoiler:blobsalt:

10. blindpig05

blindpig05 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    kang chan ex subordinate? Is he the sex maniac, the one who survive by getting shot in the stomach on kang chan last mission while everyone else died? and he get mercy from sharlan, and then continue to smugling drug with sharlan through expensive car which kang chan dad imported, before he met kang chan again?

and who is seok kang ho again?

11. amaliajun

Reading List:
    Link
    The sex maniac is Smithen, not him. Seok KangHo is the teacher, his previous name is Dayeru or Daye.
    His name's Gerard. This ex-subordinate was saved from the mess of Kang Chan's team being annihilated because Kang Chan transferred him to a different team/division, right before that mission. When this character showed up, he's still a merc and a captain of a special team in the Foreign Legion. Tho, from the progression of the webtoon it's still far for him to come out.

12. Amesaki

Amesaki Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can i have a spoiler on who is the traitor ? D:

13. RineLovesAir

RineLovesAir Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dear Miss @amaliajun I would like to give my sincerest gratitude to you for giving us such detailed spoilers ≥﹏≤. I love it so much. Be safe always♡♡♡

amaliajun likes this.
  14. KaiSilvers

KaiSilvers Member

Reading List:
    Link

So by the end he ends up with Kim MiYoung? Like 100% they a couple and what not?

15. amaliajun

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah. They're a complete couple.
    There's no big proposal thingy as the novel focused more on action and military. But it's to the point where their relationship is acknowledged by both families+Kang Chan's past life father. Kim MiYoung will also know later that Kang Chan is doing some dangerous thing behind her back.

SusuPisang and Dvenger like this.
  16. KaiSilvers

KaiSilvers Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ship has arrived at port!! YES!

17. soulwarfare

soulwarfare Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am a little annoyed that the MC and Michelle don't bang once but him getting together with the high school girl was obvious from the get go, even in the webtoon.

18. Grandzeboma

Grandzeboma New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I'll be dropping this then.
    It was fun seeing the MC dominate all his enemies, but I just can't handle the fact that the he ends up with the clingy generic school girl.
    It would have been better if he ended up with Michelle, or even the bully girl whom he slapped on the roof (with some character development).

Sayonara.

sonhot, Sweetformy_Games and evilwang like this.
  19. Rashitora

Rashitora New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can you please tell me what will happen with that french ambassador? at the ending of season 1 of the webtoon he looked kinda sus...

20. shogun

shogun New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happens with his agency company? Right now in the manwha it ended where the female that left to join the other group inviting the other girls out to kiss someone ass and other stuff can I get any spoilers on that or where to pick up on the LN