Not sure why am super excited but wanna introduce my characters

Discussion in 'Community Creations' started by Sawanara murasaki, Feb 14, 2021.

1. Sawanara murasaki

Sawanara murasaki Sawa the HEro-sensei

Reading List:
    Link
    And so, as the title says, today am gonna introduce characters from Vampire Mafia!!:blobparty::blobparty:
    Welp, some may know this manga already but today am gonna introduce the characters including details and a bit of stories which I don't include in the whole season (am busy with exams and assignments nowadays that's how am unable to continue but surely i will continue posting the continuation, of course before the world ends)..

So now, the main character, ok, a bit of complication, maybe but maybe not haha JK but ok, pic of characters are in the spoiler box, just click and subscribe (JKJKJK)

Alright, if you're not interested you may stop reading and leave this thread but if you're interested then I'll appreciate your cooperation for reading this and thank you for your appreciation on my works:blobhug::blobhug:

IMG_20210214_142253.jpg
    Ooh btw, gonna share first that this manga is like a huge success to me, hehe, cause I manage to finish 113 pages(or more, I think:hmm:) so kinda glad cause am able to finish 1 volume of the manga so kinda like HOHO!!!

Ok let's go back to our original subject, shall we?

IMG_20210214_142523.jpg

Uhm, Garia is a 24 years old woman but she looks childish though but anyway she has a twin sister and that revealed in season 1 "Black Esper", and season 3 "Black Esper II" ("Vampire Mafia" is the 2nd season of "Black Esper"). So Garia is kind, adorable, endearing, funny, and naïve, her only aim is to make the people around her happy. She always laugh and smile to all kind of people and she is always positive. I got the name Garia from a from dream, can't remember but true, it was the name of a girl in my dream.

Garia was raised in the orphanage because she was given by her family but she never knew who her family is or her parents.
    The guy beside her is her boyfriend, Kozume. Well, unlike other guys, Kozume is less handsome and less cool but Garia sees different things in him and that's how they're able to date each other. Welp, Kozume died in volume 2.

You may or may not ask where I got Garia's characteristic so now am gonna tell. Ok, so she's base on a real girl and that girl is my ex-classmate from my former school. She's cute, and loud and became everyone's favourite girl.

IMG_20210214_142311.jpg
    Alright, Jin is also the main character and yes, he's dense, mean, cruel, ignorant but deep down inside he's actually kind! Jin is only interested on things that he thinks bring profit to his life and his future but he isn't a materialism though. Jin has sad and dark backgrounds and I'll tell you why.

Jin was originally from Transylvania during the Victorian. Yes, he's old and age more than 4 centuries unlike the other vampire. Miyazaki Jin is his new name given by his former master. Jin was a noble vampire, son of Count Dracula. How did he get to Japan and got a Japanese name?
    So, during the first world war, Jin and his household was attacked by humans. A bomb was thrown from above his mansion. He was the only survivor. He traveled from place to place, hiding from humans. Decades of years later, his journey reached the end, Myanmar. There, during the second world war, he was taken as a slave by the Japanese soldiers. One of the soldiers took interest in him so he brought him back home to Japan and lived with his family. The family was poor so he helped the family by selling onigiri and many many years later the family became rich.
    Soon, Jin still keep his revenge so one day he managed to take over the Miyazaki and everything and everything. So now, he become super duper rich, again. He betrayed the family, this is how Ashura (his last master, main character of "Black Esper") got revenge on him.

IMG_20210214_142324.jpg
    Alright, that guy beside him is his assistant, Shirase. Shirase was a former criminal, he raped and robbed people but mostly raped women and you may be curious like why Jin chose to take him as his assistant? I can't remember how they met but am pretty sure that Jin was interested in his skills of killing people and handling various weapons.

Screenshot_2021-02-14-14-36-26-14.jpg
    Here is Mei. Mei is a sweet, kind, and loyal and a best friend to Garia but in season 1, she's Ashura's best friend and also Ashura's personal spy. She hides many things from Garia especially for her underworld job. Mei hates Kozume and this is because her master told her that she dislikes him.
    In season 1, a Russian + Egyptian doctor, names Alexander, saw her and fell in love with her. So Mei's dating that man in this season:blobsweat: I'll reveal him in volume 2.

IMG_20210214_142347.jpg
    The pervert vampire, Astrada. Well, he actually got no name but I was like hmm, Japanese or Latin? In the end gave him this weird name:blobrofl::blobrofl: (not sure bout the origin). So anyway, Astrada is always and always starve for sex and thirst for blood that's why he keeps sending his minions to kidnap virgins except Garia.
    In season 1, he always targeted Ashura because she's strong and cute but he never get her because she got a protective phedopile detective and an immortal demon (Ashura's assistant) beside her plus she's independently strong.
    In season 2, he targets Athena for the same reason and yes he got her and was able to get rid of Athena's demon assistant, Cerberus.

IMG_20210214_142400.jpg
    Last but not least, Athena. She's horny but never asked her demon assistant to have sex with her (weird F*** as h***:blobrofl:). She's cunning and clever and also strong. She's one of the black Espers since there are 7 black Espers. She's the Esper of Thermal so she can control the temperature. She uses ice most of the time. Anyway, she loves Shirase's d*ck so much because she loves men with huge c*ck:blobrofl::blobrofl:.
    In season 1, she always fight with Ashura but her attempt to woo the phedopile detective is always a failure. She's actually kind despite being an arm-dealer.

Ok that's all, gonna introduce more if I could, hehe then it will be boring. (Yes, they're boring:facepalm::blobtired::blobconfounded::blobdead::blobsob::blobsob:)

I wish I could continue drawing it, but I'll be sitting for my A-level so, gonna focus on study first:cookie::blobReach:

Sorry for the long texts, I know it waste your time:notlikeblob::notlikeblob: but am bored so I made this thread:blobtired::blobtired:

2. Sawanara murasaki

Sawanara murasaki Sawa the HEro-sensei

Reading List:
    Link
    Hola~

Ms Darcy's Apprentice characters:
    Screenshot_2021-03-14-22-26-18-57.jpg

Just wanna share the photo of the characters:whistle:

3. Bobasis

Bobasis Weeeeee

Reading List:
    Link