Spoiler Totem Realm (manhwa)

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by MLisMyHubby, Nov 25, 2020.

1. reiko30

reiko30 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    gonna camp here too...i badly want to read the novel. anyone?onegai...

jiminiel likes this.
  2. HornetRegale

HornetRegale New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Give us a crumb of spoilers pls:blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

3. PrincessBubblegum

PrincessBubblegum Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobcry: can't see the image, wish I can see the raws, I can't see to be able to load up the chapters on newtoki :blob_teary: don't know what to do

4. RegulusBlack

RegulusBlack Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler please!! What is the latest chapter on the raw???

5. Snarkywife

Snarkywife Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this based on a novel? If so, I super wanna read it!

6. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Most likely no. Only chance we get spoilers is someone MTL the raws

7. MLisMyHubby

MLisMyHubby Isekaid Villainess >:)

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone explain what's happening in the raws? :blob_teary:

8. jiminiel

jiminiel Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay so far when i read the manhwa, i found out that the ml is daddy daddy DADDY (yess 3 daddys y'all) like he's so huge, sexy and all that. He's also so innoncent cause he doesn't know how babies were made.. For the fl, i don't dislike nor hate her cause i get her, like don't u get freak out and confused if you're in her shoes too???

Anyway, CAN SOMEONE SPOIL THE NOVEL ON WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT?! LIKE THIS IS A SPOILER FORUM FOR GODSAKE.. SPOIL IT!!

DRpsy, sepheddy, Rokai and 1 other person like this.
  9. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    There's not much spoilers because again, this is most likely an OGwork... unless ofc someone provides the novek if it even exists.
    2nd, if you want spoilers, just check the raws in advance and MTL if you're so desperate. No need to sound rude

10. jiminiel

jiminiel Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the reply, oh and did i sound rude to you?? That's just how i type my words tho, i apologize if it offended you.. i type cap words when i'm excited btw

11. Fayruz

Fayruz Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There is English translation on YouTube, unde the name Jasuchiii....
    I accidentally found it on my recommendation.

12. ShadowKissedRoza

ShadowKissedRoza Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Glorious Smut!!!!!

13. 1Etoya1

1Etoya1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder how old our FL is. The ML is 19-20 years old if I remember right.

milkyfoxz likes this.
  14. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:
    it looks like in the recent chapters FL & ML got separated and FL got caught by that other guy in the beginning. Also, why does FL’s eyes turn red? When FL kisses the guy, something happened to him & he fell down covering his mouth.

15. Daruchini elachi

Daruchini elachi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    E too gonna camp.here :blobcozy:

16. pyoyong

pyoyong Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi guys, I’m new here *wave*
    So for this scene, using translation I gather that the arrow guy fell down on his knees because he felt overwhelm by the kiss. It seems just like ML, this guy also never have sex with women. I’m not very clear with the origin culture because I dont think the entire realm is explain yet. So yes, the arrow dude got hard without knowing why. He did experiment with FL trying to arouse her and knows that being hard happen when making baby (apparently that knowledge is sort of rumor he heard before). He wanted to make baby with her in next full moon. But FL realize this “innocent” fact and kisses him to escape. But he manage to capture her of course and for some reason the intimate interaction with FL causing the arrow dude to loose his energy. He feels fatigue and wonderring why and start blaming the FL for it. He thinks that FL is doing something to him. Imo I think he’s exhausted because he’s overwhelm by his own emotion since it was the first for him. Or could be related FL red eyes suck out his life force, who knows (not explain yet) High probability there is restriction in this entire island regarding sexual intercourse between men and women (unclear yet). Also FL found out from the arrow dude that she is no where near the sea, and it took 3 days just to walk day and night to the nearest beach. Which is puzzling her because in her experience, the beach is near by. She’s trying to go back to her own world through the sea that is why we keep seing her trying to head somewhere. From that conversation the arrow dude found out that she came by boat before 2 women from different clan come to interrupt their conversation. Also about ML becomes red as soon as FL trigger it, it is still unclear why. It seem both of them have some sort of connection and it seem the chief who capture ML kinda realize it or knows something. I like the arrow dude..the way he protect her with his body is just .. . .

I hope to read spoiler from more accurate source, do please share, looking forward

Last edited: Apr 14, 2021
  17. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    @pyoyong Welcome!:blob_pompom: and thx for the spoiler:aww:

so many things that are unclear, but definitely interesting:hmm:. So I'm guessing with the way their reacting with anything sexual most guys don't know about sex, but at least have some knowledge about making babies since how else would they reproduce. I guess they're not exposed to sex much like talking about it or something, but why would this be the case? There are women (idk if it's just be but it seems like there's not a lot of women around?) so in this world (I don't even know where FL is at lol, maybe I forgot) sex isn't a common thing? I didn't find a novel or anything so I guess this is an OG work, then it's gonna take a while for all these mysteries to be solved.

syofiaa likes this.
  18. MLisMyHubby

MLisMyHubby Isekaid Villainess >:)

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess that they don't have knowledge about sex since they can only do it in the temple. Maybe their gods in the temple control their minds to do it then make them forget after that. Just like what happened to the FL and ML. So the reason they don't have knowledge about it.

syofiaa likes this.
  19. pyoyong

pyoyong Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hii, sorry for the spam, but is necessary so i can post link/pic , thank you

Hellooo there @-NEAR- *wave* & everyone :blob_pompom:
    So this time I want to give a little background where this story is. Not much, but it can give us better understanding where we are and what realm in this story. At chapter 17, the story gives us crucial information where FL might be

[​IMG]

This is part of the island of Indonesia. Which is mention in first ch that FL is heading flight from Jakarta. So the story might be around this islands. And as we know as well the 'tiny' island now is not so tiny anymore. And if her location is somewhere in that big island call Kalimantan, then yes..is a hugeee location. Indonesia is archipelago country which mean, tons of island...17k ish islands all around their 5 main islands in wiki so yea..huge.. Either way she might still be in current time but lost in undiscovered rural tribes island or she transmigrate to different dimension/back in time.

As for where exactly are both FL and ML now, also mention in ch 17, which i make a simple note there to be more clearer from ch 1-28 location. The image is drawn by ML at ch 17.

[​IMG]

I mention ch 16-17 this is post because it is an important turning point for FL plan and attitude towards ML.
    She decide to leave him because she dont want to be a burden to him, but in the end the ML did not let her go on her own despite she try to convince him that she will be fine because she have mobile and that tool will guide her (actually her gprs only point her loc in ocean, so yea not really) and she even show her courtesy of modern culture where people says hello and goodbye by handshake. Moving on, ML says that she will be easily injured because her skin is so weak (those tribes ppl must have a very thick skin compare to modern us) and she would be in danger of wild animals and possibly will consume poisonous food along the way. And lastly ML also says that he need her too.

From that point on, ML decide to take FL with him to his destination which is Tatira tribes located somewhere across the river. He was confined since young so the whereabouts of Tatira tribes is given by Teahria, she is the head clan of Atu clan which apparently died already. The cost of death is unknown, the time of death is arround when Shaka (ML) escape from Atu clan, so it's pretty recent. The reason why he is heading to Tatira tribes because ML heard story from Teahria that Tatira tribes is helpful/good tribe (70% accuracy) and it was also Thearia who teach Atu to always help someone in need. (that is why he help FL in the first place) but later on as story develops he also become attach to her which he admit in last pic of ch 16.

Above I mention 70% accuracy, meaning I'm also not 100% sure of the translation program. Sometime it can come out really bad, such as name, jargon, location. So that is why i put note there. I hope is correct or if anyone would explain it will be much appreciated. I'll come back with the back ground story of each major character in the story so far (hopefully i can). Is not much, not everything is clear about them, but it is something for us to understand better what is this all about. And after that I will try to translate the story line in order. Hopefully someone else will come by and give us 100% accurate spoiler soon :aww:

syofiaa, Anya8, sepheddy and 7 others like this.
  20. Teap0t1

Teap0t1 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, I'm also new, joining the spoiler camping team :whistle:
    Thanks for the spoiler @pyoyong ! Much :bloblove::bloblove::bloblove: