LCD A Naive Short-tempered Girl

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Yuki, Mar 6, 2016.

1. Frosty grey

Frosty grey New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where I can read the full novel? Azzuro put password on some chapter. And I can't get through it. I'm pretty sure with my answers.

2. Zydie

Zydie New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have the same Problem. for chapter 444.2 - 446 and
    Chapter 453
    Yao Yao biological mother name.

Chapter 458 -463
    One of Yao Yao best friend name. Hint: NL

I am pretty sure that I know the answers but they didn't work :(
    Hope somebody could help me.

3. RJ_RAYED

RJ_RAYED Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A
    Can you please tell me in witch chapter it is shown that yy and k did it? And can you give me the link of that chapter??

4. darkcrystal

darkcrystal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Check the characters index and used those names as translator written and don't leave any gaps between names

5. darkcrystal

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry I don't remember it's being a long time I completed this novel and I don't know but I don't want to read this novel anymore.

6. Mujahed

Mujahed New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So. In the end with whom does vivian ends up with

7. Mujahed

Mujahed New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So. With whom does vivian ends up with

8. Zydie

Zydie New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I didnT find the mothers Name in the Index. So please can someone help we with this.

9. darkcrystal

Reading List:
    Link
    Y don't u ask directly translator about it she will surely give u some hint.

10. Zydie

Zydie New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I ask her many times in the comments, but i dont get an answer :(

11. Ketlefish

Ketlefish New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I love this story! I have been reading non stop seeing how there's so many chapters released after starting it so late but I am having trouble with passwords for the later chapters. I have followed the quiz and put in the answers into the passwords but for some chapters none of the ANSTG question/answers are being accepted. For instance Yao Yao’s mother’s biological name I put in LS for chapter 453 but the following chapters won’t accept it, nor will they accept NL for the chapters through to 463. I can't find a way to contact the translater other than comments and I haven't gotten any reply's to them. Can anyone help me with this? Its such a large amount of story that im missing.

12. Sadistic Nyx

Sadistic Nyx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yu Aotian

13. Dibyadarsani Behera

Dibyadarsani Behera New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey guys! I just want to share my opinions about this novel. Actually this novel is of a nice genera and great story line except those sexual abuse contents. This really sucks when it comes to the MC and ML. He is really disgusting to the core. I don't care how much he changed later but he is a d*ckhead.
    I just want to ask that was he really a s*x maniac?why did he keep so many women? And my biggest doubt is about li meiyun that did aotian always go to her place (3 or 5 times per week) to fu*k her. I just don't understand that was he so much interested in her? And one more thing,when he went to have dinner with yaoyao she asked him whom did you like most from your ex women. He replied that "all gave a feeling "what the heck does it mean. Little bit was explained that at some point he likes a woman then the other second doesn't like that woman at all. I am just going crazy man!someone just explain!Did this mean that he really feel something for those b*tches? Actually I hate those type of persons to the core and these Chinese novels are full of MLs who are literally just big bast*rds. Very few manhuas does have good Mc characters. Someone just explain this sh*t. I really want to ask the author that why always a pure girl should marry a bast*rd guy who has many lovers. This is the only topic that I couldn't get through and except this the story line is awesome.

14. cac1154

cac1154 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’d really like some details on how guan xiaoman and han end up together. The last I read about them was when she refused the check he wrote. I’ve since read here that they do end up together and that she’s pregnant with his kid, but how did they get back together? When did they meet again after he refused her virginity? I just want details and how they ended up together. And if someone could tell me what chapter this happens in, I can’t read anything but English would what like to see the raw version anyway just to get a feel for what happens with them. Honestly only kept reading this to find out about their relationship, I didn’t care doe the female leads story that much.

15. Cathrine0965

Cathrine0965 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I think after knowing that xiaoman will still marry her fiance han goes to japan and talk to xiaoman there xiaoman tells him that she doesn't really care because she cant be with him anyway. So han agreed to be together with xiaoman in exchang xiaoman will not marry that man
    I read it on mltnovel chapter 446 marry whoever you like

16. dark_tsukki

dark_tsukki Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you please tell me the chinese names. Actually I read the manhua available on Mangatoon but it had names translated in English but now I want to read the novel but I came here for spoilers. But every name is Chinese and I know only english names. It would be great help.