Discussion The Yuri Garden

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by Moonpearl, Feb 13, 2017.

?

What should the next anthology title be? (Format is "__________: A Yuri Garden Anthology")

Poll closed Sep 7, 2022.
  1. Festival of Blooming Flowers

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. Festival of Blooming Desires

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  3. Lily-White Wishes

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  4. Lily-White Wishes and Violet Desires

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  5. Autumn Lillies

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
  6. Planted Seeds

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Everlasting Evergreen

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Branches on the Tree of Life

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Perennial Blooms

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  10. The Sight by Yuri Lake

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. The Good Luck Coin

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  12. Yearning Under Rapturous Ideals

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. XiaoWenTian

XiaoWenTian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Now back to the story with good titles

穿成白莲花女配和女主he了
    Transmigrates as White Lotus Villainess, HE with Heroine
    Mc transmigrated as heroine step mom (no marriage certificate with heroine dad). Mc take care of heroine, heroine who is resisting begin to melt and later they will get the certificate.

虫二
    Stupid lower level lifeform
    (The title lol)
    Anyway, mc write she's useless, her specialization is good at nothing but looking for beauties.
    System: sigh, whatever, I'll just do all the work
    Later:
    System: You said you're useless, good at "nothing"?
    Mc who is super great: ?

总裁,夫人和白月光跑了
    President, Your Wife run away with White Moonlight
    Scum fl president: ???

小姐的命令最大啦[古穿今]
    Miss' command is the most important (ancient wear modern)
    Ancient assassin, serving a modern Ojousama as bodyguard
    Mc's assassin job is to kill fl

穿成娶了反派的废物[GL]
    Transmigrated as a waste marrying the villainess
    Righteous Genius cultivator mc died at Cruel devil cultivator fl's hands, back in time and reborn as a waste who is married at fl. Fl, who later died, reborn at wedding night time back then.
    Mc: ...don't worry, I'll take responsibility.
    Fl: You waste, stay away from this deity!
    Mc: I'm no 1 Genius Righteous Cultivator~

恶女重生后变怂了
    Wicked Villainess has Changed After Rebirth
    Mc is a villainess step sister reborn. Fl is a sister who is cruel, blackened president, the protagonist.
    Fl: sister, why don't you bully me?
    Mc: I'm now older and sensible.
    Fl: oh, it must be love
    Later
    Fl: sister, why don't you contact me?
    Mc: fl is so busy, I'm considerate
    Fl: oh, must be love

Last edited: Mar 17, 2021
    The Hamster Overlord likes this.
  2. Sutad Aatma

Sutad Aatma Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I kinda wanna read a novel where FL/MC is actually someone who does not fit the standard beauty norms and does not miraculously turn out to be a beauty hidden from the world.

The title reminds me of She is the Protagonist or aflbv
    I am just realizing how common this troupe is now

the second one... assassin x noble! I have been searching for this troupe! Thank you!

Last edited: Mar 16, 2021
    AsianessPride likes this.
  3. The Hamster Overlord

The Hamster Overlord Mad scientist/Revered wizard/Alleged antichrist

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Riptide01

Riptide01 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oohhhh I read this one, pretty good about the first 70 chapters or so and the last half was good too, just felt a little dragged out since CP could've gotten together way earlier. FL being 17 for a good portion of the novel was also kinda iffy, but MC is a good egg who doesn't lay her hands on minors so we all good. Also, some parts I'm surprised weren't censored as the author made their innuendos very clear (which I'm not complaining about, since I'm tired of reading the creative ways CN authors try to describe anything related to sex).

AsianessPride likes this.
  5. XiaoWenTian

Reading List:
    Link
    Done reading
    恶女重生后变怂了
    Wicked Villainess has Changed After Rebirth
    There's a twist.
    The rebirth isn't really rebirth
    Its actually kinda like virtual world, mc is comatose. Fl is in the same virtual dream world.
    Later, mc wake up and fl meet mc irl.
    Fl is cold to mc, before she found out mc is like her 'dream lover'. Mc thought fl is different from the rabbit in her dream.
    Later, fl who found out mc is her lover: full of spoiling mc.
    Fl assistant: boss your design collapse!
    Fl: should I give her boquet of roses or
    Assistant: I think different banquet should be better
    Fl: what about money flowers 100 yuan, no, 10 k yuan flowers?
    Assistant: I think it's kinda tacky
    Fl: hmm maybe land deeds
    Assistant: boss, its taking long time to transfer. I think its better if just rose boquet and no limit check
    Fl: good idea!
    Assistant: bos what happened, why have you changed so differently!

Sutad Aatma likes this.
  6. XiaoWenTian

Reading List:
    Link
    Another good title story
    等等,我上错车了
    Wait, I got in wrong car
    I think back then I reviewes this when its still on going.
    Basically mermaid? Mc knows fl is villainess

穿成白莲女配的渣前任
    Transmigrated as white lotus villainess' scumbag ex
    Fl is paranoid, system sends mc since fl might destroy the plot and the world.

每天都在帮前妻脱单
    Helping my ex wife to stop being single everyday
    Mc woke up and realized she's a vicious villainess in a lily novel. She wanted to divorce her wife so her wife can co with heroine.
    Basically self help system meets overbearing president. Mc is fake cold abstinence.
    Ch 20m4 zo far
    System is kinda odd, like when fl and heroine fight each other
    Mc: ???

影后家的小奶猫
    The movie queen's girlfriend is a little kitty
    Mc transmigrated into a... Cat

Last edited: Apr 2, 2021
  7. Ubik

Ubik Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi everyone!

Still didn't notice that anyone mentioned that I Favor the Villainess WN reached the end. The Author mentioned that is the real end and thing wanted to write are spin-offs. Or continuation from children or story from Claire POV.

Want to mention something else, but my mind still in shambles since holidays/vacation/lifegoby. So something coherent will be later :blob_coffee:

Moonpearl likes this.
  8. AsianessPride

AsianessPride World’s #1 Chinese Yuri Novel MTL

Reading List:
    Link
    I can help if you pm me

9. XiaoWenTian

Reading List:
    Link
    There were some good cold Mc, its indeed rare tho
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/big-brother-please-save-us/
    This one mc is kinda cold and ruthless. Fl also cold and ruthless to anyone but mc. I thought when this double cold happen either fl or mc persona will/going to change or warming up haha

10. XiaoWenTian

Reading List:
    Link
    #xwtrec
    So happy
    The novel
    我靠种田养媳妇[穿越]
    Relying on farming to raise my wife already completed
    I have read the preview ch on jjwxc, now I'll binge read the completed ver.
    Mc is modern person with harvest moon system, fl is a female hunter crossdressing as man, an unlucky star.
    Already cinished, solid works. Everyone food has happy ending, fl knows her real parents, vice yuri cp also get married and have a baby. Mc have magic baby.

Another round of gl recs:
    I wish I had time to read because synopsis and title is fun - edition

自我救赎[快穿]
    Self-Redemption
    Mc self cest
    Mc was tasked to go back to her past libes to help herself
    A bit on the dark side and challenged the views.

我靠沙雕搞到死对头
    I got my enemy by being silly
    Mc who was originally in intertainment circle world, get transported to zombie apocalypse world. After death due to beasts tide, mc went back in time to her entertainment circle world.
    Mc: Huh Tang Ruoxue, the director that always nitpick me And squeeze my resources in the apocalyptic base, we meet again! I'll take revenge!
    Mc is... Well so silly lol. Like in idol draft she showed her smashing brickas talent rather than singing or dancing.
    Mc: give me d class
    Tutor: A class!
    Mc: ???

Short, 52 chapter

当直女穿进百合文
    When a straight girl transmigrated into a Yuri story
    The story premise basically the title
    Mc who is straight, get into gl story. Mc decided to marry? Fl at beginning so she can abuse fl for the sake of plot.
    At first it was like
    Mc: I'm s8
    Fl: I won't love You cos I'm s8

Mc always feel bad so she made another persona, a cute spoiled girl much better compared to her cold and stern president persona.
    ... and then somehow, they both bend.
    And live happily ever after (lol)
    Both mc and fl have system, but each system has different perspective of host.
    Mc system: mc so capable
    Actual mc: orz so hard
    Fl system: fl so pitiful
    Actual fl: (wiping knife) what did you say?
    Short, 56 chapter

进化 by 莫名其妙不可言
    Evolution
    Basic: planet building interstellar

师尊,我这剧本错了(重生)
    Master, my script is wrong
    On going
    Mc is rebirth, she has alchemy cannon fodder system, and... Wait, why hero vs heroine, is the script wrong? System, what is the script?
    System: Lily script!

Zombie Apocalypse
    重生之末世女神 by 洛小湃
    Rebirth of End Goddess
    I still can't find the whole rip so for now stopped reading at 20
    Solid, a lot of people have great imagination, fl betrays mc one time, mc angry and later fl realizes she loves mc. Fl joins mc team and jealous mc is close to a doctress, and she thinks she's the one mc is holding not doctress if she didn't betray mc. (Haha) fl is yandere jn the making, although she looks lika a frightened rabbit

Overal comment:
    The entertainment circle and double ststems one are fun and relatively short, less than 60 chapter

Last edited: Apr 19, 2021
  11. XiaoWenTian

Reading List:
    Link
    当直女穿进百合文

Very funny, like wtf.
    Mc has domineering president persona and easy to be bullied young girl persona.
    Fl... Is a black belly rabbit lol.
    Gu Jinghe lifted Ji Xingyan’s chin and moved her lips together. When she was about to touch Ji Xingyan’s lips, she yelled a system in her mind.

“Quick, it’s now.”

At the same time, Ji Xingyan also said to the system, “Dazzle her.”

The lips of the two of them moved away as soon as they fell on the bed, their eyes closed tightly, and they fell asleep.

Gu Jinghe was covered with a thin blanket, while Ji Xingyan was lying on the bed with no cover.

Fortunately, the weather hasn’t been cold recently, and the air-conditioning has been turned on in the room. Even if I sleep this way, I won’t catch a cold.

However, the systems on both sides were shocked. What happened? Didn’t it choose another person as the object? Why did the host faint?

System × System: No, is there a bug in this function?

Yes, the newly launched function will have a little problem more or less. It has never been used before, so I don’t know where the problem will be.

This is very normal, and it often happened before.

Unexpectedly, this function is a non-discriminatory attack. Fortunately, the opponent fainted with the host. Otherwise, if it only attacks the host, it will really cause a big problem.

The two systems breathed a sigh of relief and thought at the same time: I don’t know if the host gets up tomorrow, will they blame themselves, or find an excuse to perfuse her.

System × System: I am really a little clever ghost.

Simply put all the mistakes on the R&D staff. No, you must complain about it. The top-level configuration plus version has such a big bug. Isn’t this a pit system?

So that night, the Research Center of the Book Wear Department received two reports at the same time, from two different systems, and the content of the reports was exactly the same.

The customer service looked at it, ah, the 100% praised function actually received two reports with exactly the same content. This must be a conspiracy by the Rebirth Department next door.

She snapped a few words: Come to me, please don’t use false information to discredit us!

Sutad Aatma likes this.
  12. XiaoWenTian

Reading List:
    Link
    Both mc and fl is st8 but then bend, the genre
    I think... This niche is nice (pun)

当直女穿进百合文
    Self titled, it was... Very funny. A bit very slow in the middle tho.

失地[末世] by 弯弯不弯鸭
    http://www.4bai.com/book/6561/
    Mc and fl survive in zombie apocalypse, mc is a delinquent. Fl typical smart weak girl, so team brain + brawn duo

Last edited: Mar 31, 2021
  13. countblackula

countblackula Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    psst, hey, yall got some dark stuff? im in need of dark yuri, like prolly the darkest blackest cesspit of a yuri story that i would end up a different man after reading it... that or some vamp yuri that isnt vampeerz nor my food is kawaii nor any kind of manga/manhwa/manhua actually since i prolly read most of em

Moonpearl likes this.
  14. Riptide01

Riptide01 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hope you like novels, cause I can't really think of any dark Yuri manga.

So for that juicy dark stuff, I always recommend the series, Fallen Gods by S.D. Simper as there is so much fucked up shit in that series. Like we got an FL who is cutting people up FOR FUN, MC straight up turning into a manipulative monster for the FL, and just lots of gore and violence. Like I came out of book 4 questioning the existence of my life.

Then for a more introspective and modern dark Yuri, I recommend Sins of Mercy by Hildred Billings. It's a short 7-8 novella book set that focuses on themes like depression, suicide, gaslighting, etc. Although it kinda delves into full-on smut later on (which was actually pretty good). This one is more of a motivational series and has a happy ending, so it's way less depressing than Fallen Gods.

There's also The One Who Eats Monsters by Casey Matthews for a more supernatural, dark yuri. Some themes include rape, trauma, etc.

As for vampires, here are a couple (legit just copy and pasted this from my list so please forgive me for any typos):
    • Fang U by Mia Archer (college, vampires, good pining, powerful witch, payback is a bitch)
    • When Dusk Comes by J.J Arias (vampire queen x human, series)
    • Good Enough to Eat by Jae and Alison Grey (alcoholic vampire x genie, comedy)
    And then there was that one manga vampire one I read called: Seifuku no Vampiress Lord. I think this one was axed tho.

Anyhow, most of the novels above can be read on kindle unlimited (get a 1 month free trial) or probably pirate off of epub or smth. Hope this helps~

countblackula likes this.
  15. LNOnlineOtaku

LNOnlineOtaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmm
    Hmmmmmmm
    Hmmmmmmmmm

Kitanai Kimi Ga Ichiban Kawaii

This probably works :blobtaco:

16. countblackula

Reading List:
    Link
    *hauls it all up like a rabid animal* ahh... thank you for the novels... my friends are just too wholesome, so they never recommend me anything like this. i think i read the manga already, but thank you still.

i read this too, i pretty much read most of em, but it's still nice to reread others like this. thank you for reminding me of this messed up manga.

17. XiaoWenTian

Reading List:
    Link
    You can search this forum for the words yandere and paranoid (separately)
    Somwtimes I did.. Well rexommend them dark angsty stuff but I don't search them anymore haha.
    I think the one that's have mc killed herself in front of fl in every world: if you have the ability don't die, you might want to try reading them

18. countblackula

Reading List:
    Link
    there's something like that? what novel is it??? it makes me curious why that mc would wanna die in front of fl every time, is it that she got stuck in tragedy genre QT? is fl same fl for all worlds or is it different fl?

thanks for the yandere/paranoid tip!

it sounds like it doesn't have a definite ending? or did the ending just go to the sequel? im good with incomplete stuff coz there may be an complete ending once it finish, but not really into complete stuff that doesn't have s definite ending, my brain would kersplode wanting to kno what happen. :giggle::confused::eek:

19. blazingseraph

blazingseraph Professional GL Connoisseur

Reading List:
    Link
    Phew, so I got distracted by Stardew Valley but I also went through and read a bunch of very interesting stories since the last time I posted. Dunno why, but I had a big craving for the apocalypse genre so I went through and read a few of those and then moved onto some interstellar ones and then finally ended with my go to fave genre, quick transmigration. These are the ones that I've read so far that honestly were really good.

The first one is The System Sent Me an Object [End Times] and it really blew my mind when I read it. It starts off standard enough, but by the end, there's a huge plot twist that really just made me go :blobscream: the whole last arc. Basically the MC gets assigned a system that is supposed to help her survive the zombie apocalypse better, and it also provides mission tasks to help her level up. Her task is to confess to a stranger she just met and follow and help her. Of course, that's just what you think at first, but the real face of the world is unraveled as we go along. The MC is extremely intelligent and it's interesting just to see what her conclusions are based on what's going on. I won't say what the plot twist is, but it definitely is not in the same genre. Besides that, the romance is incredibly sweet, especially once you reach near the end when certain things are revealed about why her main mission is the way it is. I literally finished the story like 2 weeks ago and I'm still thinking about it cause it really made an impact for me. 10/10 storytelling and romance for sure.

The next one I read is Raising a Zombie in the Last Days and this one was a lot less complicated and a lot more sweet. It's mostly sweet text with some plot and a little angst sprinkled in. The MC is a healing system who is able to resist the zombie virus, but her healing ability isn't a good offensive power so she's been betrayed and left behind countless times since the end times began. That's when she meets the zombie king, our female lead. The start was a little rocky, but they end up living together and it's mostly smooth sailing from there. They accumulate a pet cat, pet fish, pet carnivorous plant, pet birds, etc with the power of the zombie king and it's mostly slice of life. There's a few moments of angst involving their past, but it ends happily. I'd rate this higher but it felt too short and not enough plot to satisfy my preferences so I'll leave it at a 9/10.

The last end times novel I read that was really good was Doomsday Repaying Duck. It's exactly as it sounds as the MC is literally a duck who mutated in the end times, but there's even more set up cause she is also a reborn duck who just wants to protect her master. It's a double rebirth with both duck and her master being reborn, with the addition of the duck having lived longer than her master the last time around. Honestly angsty as fuck since their previous life was extremely hard and there's enough flashbacks that made me tear up multiple times cause damn they were really dedicated to each other. You know the saying of "the dog is a man's best friend?" Well, the duck is the woman's best friend in this case. Also yes, the CP is the duck x the master cause the duck ate some magical grass and gained a human body so yeah. Honestly it felt a little sus, but their devotion to each other felt too sweet to really feel opposed to it. The novel itself was a story of redemption(?) cause they made up for everything that happened in their last life. Seriously, the last life felt like reading an abuse text every time there was a flashback, but seeing it side by side with the current story felt more satisfying. I'd give it a 10/10 if the pet x master thing didn't make me feel sus, but alas I have my morals so 9.5/10 instead.

I only read one interstellar novel that I liked, and boy was it interesting. It's called The Apex Pet Led by Big Cats (I'm really not sure that this is the correct translation), and it's an interstellar setting with animal shifters. The MC is a fish (magical human transforming fish) and the female lead is a cat (a shifter of course). The MC actually transmigrated into the interstellar world from the regular(?) modern world and she has a special power in the interstellar world. So the setting of the interstellar world is that every shifter has riot energy in their body that will make them go crazy and kill everyone, and mixed blood shifters will fall to it earlier than pure blood shifters. This caused intense racism and a pure blood aristocracy to rule the interstellar worlds. The female lead is a mixed blood cat shifter who also rose through the ranks and became the highest rank shifter that could exist and directly became the king of the interstellar world. She was calculated by the pure bloods and was injured intensely before being rescued by the MC who has special demonic power that can cleanse riot energy. The beginning arcs were all centered around the MC raising the FL as a cat and becoming a food anchor (live streamer). Then it moves onto the FL leading a revolutionary army against the current pure blood aristocracy and exposing the dark secret of pure bloods aka genetic diseases caused by inbreeding. Of course, there's certain secrets that are revealed in the end that tie the MC and FL together beyond the surface and they actually knew each other from a long time ago but both of them forgot. There's a reason why the MC loves cats despite being a fish, and why she became a chef. All in all, everything was damn sweet and hilarious as heck cause it's literally a love story between a fish and a cat. 10/10 for sure.

Now onto the QT novels I read. The first one was In The Harem Text, Long Aotian [QT] that was written by the same author of Being a Scumbag in Dog-Blood Texts. Basically the same premise except a new MC who is actually the apprentice of the MC of the Scumbag Texts. Honestly this novel was not as interesting as the Scumbag in Dog-Blood Texts since it was taken a little bit more seriously than in the other one. The only reason I enjoyed reading the other novel so much was because the heroine kept doing stupid shit that kept making the situations worse in a hilarious way, and this novel didn't have quite the same taste. The first few worlds were very serious seduction/manipulation of the targets and being in control of the situation. It was still interesting in a different way, but not as entertaining. I'd have to give it an 8/10 since I read it knowing what the author was capable of, but it fell short of my expectations.

The next one I read is Don't Hang Up This Time If You Have the Ability GL [QT]. This is the start of a series of QTs I read with somewhat similar themes. The similar theme being the MC/FL have extraordinary backgrounds that aren't revealed until much later as a plot twist. I won't say what type of background, but they're all interesting. This story starts off with the MC committing suicide by jumping off a building, but unfortunately she ended up killing the Son of Destiny of that world at the same time since she landed on her. The Heavenly system bound her after death and made her go through different worlds to collect the fragments of the heroine's soul. The method of extracting the fragments? She had to stimulate the heroine's soul to get her to love her before giving a shock by dying in front of her. This happens in multiple worlds before we slowly figure out that the MC isn't normal and there's a lot more about her than meets the eye. It doesn't get revealed until the last world, but by then everything is revealed as we get the full story of what the MC was doing in that world and the true identities of both the MC and FL. Despite how almost every world was a BE, it was still interesting to stick to until the end. I think the foreshadowing could've been a little better, and some worlds felt too short, but the story was mostly good. 9/10 for this story too.

After that, I read Golden Crow's Self-Cultivation. This story is probably my favorite of the QT novels I've read from this list. The MC's identity is straightforward and the reason why she's going through different worlds is also straightforward. The only "plot twist/reveal" that happens is in relation to the romance and in some parts of the reasoning behind why Bai Ze helped her resurrect. Basically the MC is Chi Yao, a golden crow from the "Hou Yi shoots down the sun" legend where he shot down 9 of the 10 suns that turned into golden crows with three legs when they were shot down. Chi Yao is one of the crows that got killed. Bai Ze is a renowned mythical beast who knows all things etc etc, and she is helping Chi Yao resurrect by sending her into different worlds to take over the incarnations of herself in those worlds and fulfilling their wishes to regain her strength. There's no tricky business with systems or erasing memories or anything like that, and Chi Yao enters these worlds like the full level boss going back to the novice village. It's genuinely really fun seeing how Chi Yao deals with things cause she's smart and knows how to do things to her full advantage. The romance doesn't really get going until the 4th world, but there's plenty of interesting plot lines in each world to tide you over until then. The romance is a bit special though with how Bai Ze treats it, but you know what? The end justifies the means in this case since Bai Ze didn't cross any lines and Chi Yao really wouldn't have considered her if she didn't treat romance like a chess game. Either way, this entire novel was just full of interesting plot lines and definitely worth a read. 11/10 honestly.

The next one is The Miserable Life System of Quick Transmigration. It's exactly as it sounds. The MC has to go through a number of worlds where the original host had a miserable life and her task is to survive and live happily. This story is a little similar to Don't Hang Up This Time except the worlds don't end in BE. The MC is able to reverse her situation and fall in love and live until the end of her life pretty much every time. Of course, the difference with this story is how there's additional "reward space" chapters where the MC receives the memory of her original life. It's not too much of a spoiler but the MC was originally a grass in the Nine Heavens Realm where the gods live. Yeah, that's right, she's literally grass. The backstory of why she's going through these worlds was sad as fuck though and honestly the reward space chapters were very interesting. The only thing I have a complaint about for this story is how short it was cause it could definitely be thicker. Still, I'd give it a 10/10 for overall plot, happiness index, and satisfactory ending.

The last one I read is Learning in Quick Transmigration Makes Me Happy. This one was... heh. Every single world besides the last one was basically BE, yet I still enjoyed it a lot. The MC is scarily smart, and it was interesting to see how she solves the task missions with how difficult all the worlds are. It's like reading multiple mystery stories to see how things unveil and how the MC deals with them. The romances are also all very interesting with some differences in all of them. A little abusive since the MC never lives past 30 in any of the worlds and she almost always ends up falling in love with the task object. After the 9th world, the "reveal" happens where we find out who she really is and why she needed to go through the different worlds and why the system acted like a little bastard the whole time. The only happy ending happens in the 10th and final world, and while it was satisfying, I wish it was a little longer with an epilogue detailing their happy married life after the story ends. Instead of that, we got a few extras that was a prologue to the beginning of the story instead. Honestly, this story tossed my heart back and forth with the fact that I knew it was going to have a bad ending in worlds 1-9 and yet I still hoped there would be a happy ending every time. I think that just attests to how well the author wrote the settings so that you can easily sympathize with the heroines of each world. 10/10 especially since I low-key fell in love with the MC too.

I'll make threads for stuff now since I finally got a new laptop so look forward to seeing those in the yuri tag soon.

20. XiaoWenTian

Reading List:
    Link
    Now its another
    #xwtrecs (tagged so easier to search lol)
    Which all the stories I have read past chapter 3 and good:

师尊为尊 by 青云碎月
    Shizun weizun (there's a pun here I think)
    Respected Master
    Mc is a devil lord cultivator, back then she confined fl for 10 years before they both die since mc suicided. Fl is an immortal lord cultivator of righteous way.
    After both exploded until nothing left, mc reborn, wake up and remember she back in time as a child. Mc body is still weak but she still can deal with people who calculate her and helped the person who saved her from being killed. Mc went to fl sect to enter and do the competition.
    Fl also reborn to when she's teenager and confused. Until she sees mc, who is helping ants to cross the road while raining and send them to their cave, she sees mc being melancholy since ants have home she doesn't. Fl decided to accept mc as apprentice. Fl master (the current sect lord before fl get the seat) is kinda jealous haha and asked if mc want to be his apprentince but mc refused. Fl master who adopted fl and is basically fl dad feel crisis that mc is coming to snatch fl as bride (lol)

先婚后爱 by 秋寒生
    Marry first, love later
    What will happen when both mc and fl are tops? And both are domineering president? Well, this story happened.
    Double attack switches

山神的天降娇妻 by 镂玉裁冰
    Mountain Goddess' Heavenly Wife
    Mc.. Is a human with immortal destiny. Fl is mountain god
    Mc is sacrificed to be fl bride

男频文女主拯救计划
    Male Essay Heroine Saving Plan
    Mc transmigrated into male essay book (book for male pov where male are superior) and saved fl who is heroine.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2021