Spoiler A Way To Protect You, Sweetheart / 다정한 그대를 지키는 방법

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by -NEAR-, Mar 9, 2021.

1. Screamletter

Screamletter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone tell in details what happen in the first tl?
    How ml and his peers feeling towards mc? Are they really believe mc is bad woman?
    So who is die in the end? Leti? Diet? Or both?
    Because from what i know leti will die if she didn't kill diet, so if she didn't do anything she will die alone. That's my assumption.

2. ValriaIness

ValriaIness Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers!
    Wow, the first time for me, where almost every page gives crucial information and spoilers for the main plot and more.
    Just discovered this gem not so long ago but i kinda know how everything is going, as usual, i shall continue to await for more spoilers.
    Yes, just read this ⤵️
    ++++
    TIME FOR MY USUAL SUMMARISING EVERYTHING BADLY corner:
    *Disclaimer: I don't know how to read Korean nor I have skim through the manhwa, all information is provided by kind souls who have mtl, read or reading the novel/manhwa. For more information about things I say... Just start reading from page 1*
    -First timeline-
    Everybody dies but the fake saint. Literal bad end, planned by Darkness (representation of evil).
    -Second timeline-
    Transcendental beings (The Goddess, Black Dragon, and Black Magician) turned back time to "fix" the situation.
    -Maid Misunderstandings-
    Basically ML's brother, Julius helped FL before. Julius misunderstood FL is a maid because he witness the fake saint abuse her and etc. Then later she helps Enoch, during the wedding, Enoch recognise FL and thought she is the maid Julius mentioned. So her treatment isn't bad after she married ML. After some time the misunderstanding was cleared and it was obvious that the misdeeds done under her name is not actually the order of FL. (Who is Enoch? I think he is one of the knights who went to the holy kingdon together with Julius and FL helped him escape... I think, im not sure so whatever is in this bracket just take it with a pinch of salt
    EDIT: Enoch is a young knight who got poisoned and died because the fake saint doesn't want to save him, but in the second timeline, FL save him and he vaguely saw the face of FL. And but the maid thingy and from the letters from Julius to ML and ML was planning to save her anyways)
    -Curse-
    The fake saint puts a curse on FL, which will kill her if she doesn't kill ML by 6 months. But FL doesn't want that, so she decided to die (and of course she didn't manage to do so). So at the start of the marriage there is an misunderstanding about this because FL requested for a divorce after 6 months, and ML was trying to make her stay with that time. Then they fall in love and etc, ML begin to be curious what FL is hiding from him, and made her drunk to know the truth, where she confess her curse. Since this is the second time, the curse wasn't as strong and it was dispelled down the story. (i forgot who dispelled the curse... Its mentioned somewhere in this thread but i don't remember)
    -Saint and wings-
    Fake saint, Josephine is FL's biological mother. She was appointed ad the temporary saint by the goddess. But darkness tempt her to be the "real saint" and signed a contract with him. Then she begin abusing the real saint aka FL.
    Wings are like assistants to the saint. Most (if not all) are reincarnated and have special powers to assist the saint.
    For the fake saint, there are 4 real wings where as 3 was brainwashed to serve the fake (they are temporary appointed to the fake saint at first). The rest of the wings are fake made by Darkness.
    -End of fake saint-
    Due to incompetence, she lose all her wings(due to all of them, having lower loyalty then the real ones) and got killed by Darkness.
    -Julius-
    ML's brother, a descendent of the black dragon who can see the future. Because of a prophecy, he decided to die. Mid way he was "revived" as a puppet by Darkness. At the end, he was revived for real and become the 9th wing of the saint.
    -FL's appearance-
    FL does not look like her mother, instead (also because she is the real saint) she looks like a carbon copy of ths goddess.
    -FL's brother-
    Based on the spoilers, he appears to be killed/controlled by darkness long ago. I have no other info about this.
    -ML's mother-
    At the stary of the story, his mom was quote: "gone crazy" because of the death of Julius. Truth is, she isn't insane, she have the power to see the future (like his son) but in dreams.
    -Fathers-
    FL's father isn't mentioned at all (even with all the spoilers) and ML's father died from shock because of Julius's death. Conclusion: fathers in this story are just plain sadness.
    -Noel-
    The reason why everyone is so curious about him is because he is the only reincarnated wings who didn't get brainwashed and realised Josephine isn't the real saint super early. There is lots of stuff with him but no actual spoilers aside from the wiki.
    -Transcendent beings-
    I think they are like gods, but idk, not much spoiler about this aside from their wiki profile.
    ++++++++
    For more details, scroll up or just read from page 1. The first post has many information on the wiki (mtl-ed) of all characters.
    Well i hope my post helps. Well bye, thanks for reading~

Last edited: Apr 17, 2021
  3. Momora

Momora Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    May I know in which chapter this happened?

Shey_04 likes this.
  4. Bobaaaa

Bobaaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What’s actually with Mc’s father? Does he even exist or smth

DOHere and Ecstasy like this.
  5. nichan

nichan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think Vanessa is for the red haired knight who has name sth from b whose nephew died.... He will be fl's third wing I think... And I don't know about the other one....Hope this helps

beazacha likes this.
  6. Berry.Blast.20

Berry.Blast.20 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To the perons who posted the spoilers....Thank you

Is there anything known about what happens to the shitty people of the church ?...all of them deserve to die anyway

Shey_04, mal_bertha90 and leyeh2 girl like this.
  7. gongkim

gongkim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Idk since I haven't read the whole story yet.
    Around 120-130
    Idk and I don't think he'll appear in the story

8. Dizmen

Dizmen Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone knows where I can mlt it aside from kakao

9. Vivixoxo

Vivixoxo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At the beginning of time, the world was only made out of light, and in this light, the transcendental beings lived peacefully with each other. But suddenly, they began to get bored. Their boredom got so large that "Causality", the entity that governs the laws of the world couldn't ignore it since it was creating disorder. So it created a new existence to solve the boredom problem: human beings. The transcendental beings found humans interesting and treated them like fun pets. However, humans began having problems; they started to become more selfish and commit evil deeds. The selfishness and malice of the human race were increasingly disturbing the order of the world. This led Casuality to hate humans since humans were originally an existence created to control the order, but they only brought more chaos. Casuality planned to get rid of all human beings and create another new existence, but some of the transcendental beings didn't like that. One of them was the Goddess who grew to love the humans, so she decided to give them the wisdom to prevent them from disrupting the order of the world. Since the Goddess was being stubborn, Casuality decides to give her a chance. Some of the other transcendental beings joined her, and this includes Sigmund, the Black Dragon. So the Goddess built an empire and spread her powers among the nine wings. The empire flourished and she was successful. Everything was peaceful for a while but the humans were much weaker and more selfish than the Goddess had expected. They always wanted more and even hurt each other for it. The Goddess was in despair, but she didn't give up so whenever humans created disorder in the world, the Goddess would fix it. This ended up creating demons that were spread all over the continent because originally, transcendental beings were not supposed to get involved with the humans. The demons are "traces" of the transcendental beings' involvement in the human world. Among the traces, "all the most disorderly things" gathered together and this created the existence of Darkness (including death). Darkness starts to get bigger and so Sigmund decided to leave the human world since he thought that the only way to fix the chaos was to leave immediately and leave the humans alone. Sigmund left, while the Goddess, on the other hand, refused to leave and choose to stay behind.

Somewhere around this time, Lehir attempted to murder the First Princess of the Empire, Dana (I believe he also tried to drug the emperor but he got healed by Leticia). Because Dana woke up, everyone knew that Lehir was the one behind the attempted murder so the royal knights try to arrest him. Lehir fights back with demons and fake spirits and all that jazz, but he was losing. Out of desperation, he decides to sacrifice Josephina’s soul to "the law of causality", using the years of pain endured by the real Lehir (the cause), which led to Josephina experiencing the pain that her biological son has gone through and she ends up being eaten by demons (the effect).

There was a scene where Josephina found out that Lehir tried to kill the Emperor and she was in great shock, telling him that he shouldn't do that and how her son is a good person that wouldn't do something like that (she thinks her real son is still alive). There was also an excerpt that said Darkness manipulated/controlled her into giving all her love towards her son instead of her daughter, Leticia. --> This made me think that Josephina's original personality might not be as bad as it is now (she still doesn't deserve any pity though lmao).

A little more on Lehir (Leticia's older half brother):
    He was eaten by Darkness as a child, so for many years, his soul was in such terrible pain (he couldn’t speak or communicate), and eventually his soul shattered/died. Josephina (who actually loves her son) was crying out to him in pain, due to the curse placed by Sigmund (Leticia’s original curse), but Lehir (aka Darkness) was pissed off at her for losing her wings so he was just screaming at her.

Oh, and not related to the spoilers above but Leticia gets pregnant around the middle/second half of the story :blob_grin:

Last edited: Mar 25, 2021
  10. Fudgex

Fudgex Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is she still cursed when she finds oit she's pregnant or is the curse broken by then?

Kayale likes this.
  11. mal_bertha90

mal_bertha90 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there anything known about what happens to the shitty people of the church ?...all of them deserve to die anyway[/QUOTE]
    lol THEY DESERVE WORSE THAN DEATH AND THE FAKE SAINTESS CANT DIE LIKE THAT, I NEED TO SEE TORTURE THEN ILL BE SATISFIED

LOL THAT IS KINDA HARSH AND HEARTBREAKING TRUTH THAT HER BROTHER WAS EATEN BY THE DARKNESS, GOSH

12. Dizmen

Dizmen Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you tell me where can I read it ( not kakao)?

Ayoe4fun likes this.
  13. shouahang58

shouahang58 Empress of Being Super Lazy ↜(۳`∇´)۳

Reading List:
    Link
    more spoilers on ML's mom pls!

14. HappySheep00

HappySheep00 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. What happened when they arrived at the ML's principality?
    2. How did Leticia and the ML's mom meet?
    3. What happened to Noelle who was left at the empire?
    4. What happened to Ahin after they arrived at the ML's principality?

15. Momora

Momora Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So this happened after Leticia confirmed the dream of Mano (Dietrice's mother). A dream that they would live happily into old age, which meant that they could handle Leticia's curse.

Letica told Dietrice that in half a year she felt comfortable with him after half a year could she become his real wife?

Dietrice like 'is this a proposal?'

Dietrice told Leticia "We can continue to live as a couple half a year from now. Unless you want a divorce."

"I will surely make you the happiest wife in the world."

He clicked his lips on Leticia's fourth finger, saying so. Leticia's eyes widened as she looked down at him in surprise.

"Will you accept my oath?"

Leticia couldn't talking. Tears began to gather in the green eyes. Watching him endure the emotion with all his might, Dietrian seemed to be going crazy in a different sense.

"What do you want to do when you're done? Please let me know if there's anything in particular you want me to do."

"....."

"As a wife, anything you want from your husband is fine. I'll listen to anything."

"....."

"Please allow me to be a great husband."

Leticia looked down at him with watery eyes.

"Then I'll be in the room with you for a month..."

"What?"

" Oh, no"

Leticia, who was so surprised that she was talking about her most secret dream, was surprised and came to her senses.

"For a month, what?"

"No, I just lost my tongue."

Leticia quickly waved her hand. Her heart thumped with surprise. It means that she want to spend a proper early night, and that she want to stay in bed with him for a month with their door locked inside.

She also told Dietrich that she wanted to be a mother, she wanted to be the mother of his child.

16. Niaosaf

Niaosaf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Awwww so heartwarming moment

17. Dizmen

Dizmen Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thankkkkk uuuuuuu, they asked to select the encoding to make the text readable, both koreans didn't work, what do I do?

simplysharonda likes this.
  18. sin-angel

sin-angel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Wow, so cool. I learned it too, but still noob, I used it only for my thesis :blobsob: I know there are codes that we can use to take or get the object easily from the web like kakaopage. Really helping for fangirl tho. But still it's only in my mind, and don't want to implementing it hahaha. Thank you for sharing dear :justabotheart:

oh ya, it still in code version. But when we open it in Google Drive, it is korean. Is it copy-paste-able in computer? I haven't try it hehe. Another solution, convert image to text. Just try it hehe

Last edited: Mar 25, 2021
    chorong_ssi and AkimiLj like this.
  19. tsumi_jns

tsumi_jns Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hii, I even read chapter 60 on wa * pa ** (I don't know why we can't write the name of the app, but I respect it haha) - but unfortunately our friend had to delete the chapters (I think it was too heavy for her). Now I'm reading through kakao - it's a lot of work, so I decided to share (since I was having work that at least it would be useful for other people).

wow, that looks so cool! I couldn't get results even when I clicked, but I was impressed with your intelligence. thanks for sharing :blobbunny:

pli822 and leyeh2 girl like this.
  20. nixp

nixp Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    tysm for the spoilers so far.
    hope there will be other spoiler:blobalert:. i always check this thread every hour :blobpeek:
    ou, how about the other temporary wings? when and how will they realize leticia is the real saint?

Dizmen likes this.