Spoiler Isn’t Being A Wicked Woman Much Better?

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ahmya, Sep 4, 2020.

1. kjpo34

kjpo34 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I’ve enjoyed spreading the joy of the novel with the members who have messaged me, and am happy to announce that the fabulous candletuna will clean up the MTL (so the stuff that Google is confused about will make sense) and release the goodies on her tumblr (hint: link above if you haven’t read it)

I won’t be sending any more MTLs since she’ll have better chapters out and she actually knows Korean ^_^ so stay tuned on her site!

2. zcorpio

zcorpio Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay. I finished read the MTL(thanks to hadeion!). It's a good story fun reading. I like MC and ML. But I was disappointed in the last half of the story, especially with the antagonist's plan.

MAJOR SPOILER
    The 4th Empress wants her son, the 3rd Prince, to become the emperor. So she summons the demon lord, to make a blood contract.

Her great plan is to use the demon lord's power to help Mia(O!FL) debut in noble society and the holy church as the (fake) saint! Mia will gains support and power from high-ranking aristocrats and the Pope! Then let Mia merry her son, so he'll get more support and become the emperor gain all power on both empire and holy Church! HALLELUJAH!

How to make Mia debut
    1. Summon demons to attacks the target
    2. Mia heal his/her with power from the demon lord
    3. He/She'll gladly and support her bc she is his/her savior!!
    (*)Repeat the same plan on each target

What a great plan! It's so great to the point they never have other plans in case it fails. (which is always fail bc our MC :facepalm:)

Idk. She seems powerful that can summon the demon lord and made a contract with him. But her plan... really... what a waste...

And I'm not sure but it seems MC got a clue about the plan or the mastermind from her mother's diary. This means it is ±10 years(i forgot how long MC's mother died) plan. What she(4th empress) did during that time before Mia appears?? You really don't have other plans??? :blobpopcorn_two:

The 3rd Prince also a jerk. I wonder others will support him to be the emperor just bc the (fake) saint married him? :blobconfused:

Last edited: Mar 25, 2021
  3. kjpo34

kjpo34 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah you wonder if the antagonist had that kind of power why not just take over the world LOL...

4. kjpo34

kjpo34 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll just post some more spoilers for the future generation:
    I think my favorite character in this novel is her father because he is just so hilarious. Later one Deborah made a presentation about a certain machine for filial piety that she didn’t plan to make and he bragged about it so much she had to make it lol
    Also her father thought Isidor was a weakling the whole time so disliked him.

rosad came into the story in the second half after he made achievements from war. He came right as Philaf’s family responded to Deborah’s marriage request from 3 years ago / so OG Deborah and he was so worried about the patent falling into another family’s hands as a result of the marriage. My most important patent that increases casting speed! Meanwhile father is like get your priorities straight son lol

anyone want more spoilers? Remember where to go to read the awesome chapters :)

5. morichigo

morichigo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know that someone posted the whole MTL of the novel, can someone send it to me? I really appreciate the group that translates it but omg i’m actually at the edge of my seat wanting to know what happens ㅜㅜ

edit: I just read the previous post of the one who mtl’ed the whole novel, i’m sorry for asking! I didn’t know they weren’t giving out the mtl anymore. Anyway, does Deborah’s relationship with her family ever get better? From what I can tell so far, Belbitch is really reluctant in helping her because A) he hates her and B) she knows he makes adult toys Enrique and the dad are cute, I love them to death. Not too sure about how Rozad or Belreck are gonna get closer to Deborah but we’ll see! I’m really eager to see all 5 of them have cute interactions hehe

Last edited: Apr 2, 2021
  6. satan at work

satan at work Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it will get better.
    Father is slowly getting closer to her.
    Enrique is also started to slowly not get scared scared and talk with Deborah
    Belreck(lol) Deborah has a blackmail on him. Kinda embarrassing secret. (That punk can create machines. And he made adult toys :blobjoy:secretly and has it hid away somewhere:blobjoy: IMAOOOOO)
    Belreck was also planning to marry off Deborah to man in the west ( deborah’s family in the east- to completely send her over there). It is a mountain terrain so contact in very difficult. Using this belreck also bought a silver mine for his researches as there are lot of silver mines.
    But it seems it’s a scam.
    Deborah used the adult toys stash and scam he got himself into signing a contract with her or else she will snitch it to dad.
    Deborah also wrote a lot of unfair clauses in 2pt size (like in insurance policy papers) and belreck found it only later and he cursed her. It was all funny though.
    Belreck turns red and tearful :blobcatblush: whenever Deborah mentions the adult toys :blobrofl:

I want to know how Deborah responded to Philaf family of them responding to the marriage proposal.It’s too much of them only to accept her only after she has all the advantages.

7. luckyman89

luckyman89 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry but who is Melissa?

8. Scarlet Feather

Scarlet Feather Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's the MC from "Beware of the Villainess". Her character was originally a villainess in the novel before she transmigrated into it.
    NovelUpdates
    Manhwa

Dobokan, Ceilo27 and mysticalavalon like this.
  9. TwoDuckDonuts

TwoDuckDonuts Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read until chapter 62 and I can tell you that I believe that her relationship with her brothers is going better, yes, I thought that the brother who starts with B was going to be a villain, but apparently she makes peace with him when he signs a fradulent contract with her. the younger brother I believe that she will befriend him through the magic / mathematical forms that she is creating. The father we can already see that she already has a close relationship with him and the older brother what starts with R has not yet appeared so I don’t know how she became his friend

If anyone wants a spoiler ask me that if I know I can tell. I'm only in cap 60 so I don't know a lot :blob_blush:

MianneChan, Tobbit, veivei and 11 others like this.
  10. morichigo

morichigo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you for this! I’m happy they’re mending their family relationship!

11. Aino

Aino Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone please explain how enrique(?) cuteness throughput the novel, I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH OF HIS CUTENESS (*☻-☻*)

12. anvollo

anvollo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I love your extra bits! They’re definitely a hella fun to read. Thank you so much!!

Chaku likes this.
  13. Chaku

Chaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks lol

14. LeideLis

LeideLis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What's happen with S*hit Pilaf (the guy that's like Mia, and that in the first Deborah like him too...) in the end?
    And can post fluffy moments of Isidor and Deborah? :aww::aww::aww:

Ophelia_Hecate likes this.
  15. AnimeHuntress

AnimeHuntress Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks so much for the spoilers! ILMAO they were hilarious and awesome!

Ophelia_Hecate and Chaku like this.
  16. BlackSkullKid

BlackSkullKid Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aww, I'm late. I really want to read the MTLed version. I do like candletuna's TL but dang, I'm so hooked up with their story especially with Debs and Isidor. Omigosh. But please, can you share the MTL version?

Lady Lullaby and luckyman89 like this.
  17. Chaku

Chaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They said they won't ... MTL was given to candletuna those that received the MTL prolly won't give either maybe out of respect to the one who provided the MTL.

18. twenyfour

twenyfour Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there any revenge towards her brothers? I lowkey can't forgive them. MC had suffered a lot. Well I'm a black hearted person so I cant firgive them easily.

Jukki likes this.
  19. GrayMao

GrayMao Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is really superb! I've been waiting for updates on the novel and right now, stuck in a particular chapter then I see this sweet treat. Thanks a lot for this! Good work!

20. ThinkOfMe

ThinkOfMe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for this.