Spoiler (BL)The Earth is Online

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by ThePinkHotPot, May 2, 2018.

1. adoring

adoring Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It means if they weren't having sex for tang mo to get fu wenduo's abilities (selling their bodies to the black tower), then why were they having sex? what was the implication so hhh basically was there something deeper like feelings

2. vita1961

vita1961 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The note for Fu Wenduo’s ability seemed important, but they never really mentioned it to the end.
    The note was that the last person who had his ability was Eve.
    There was also Eve’s present. I’m confused about whether they explained the purpose of all that stuff or not. I was pretty interested in that.

3. kahokyu

kahokyu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That note about his ability seems like it was there just so MC group knows that there's other intelligent life aside from humans that has been dragged into the tower before. It was made out to be much more mysterious then it needed to be.

Eve's present was also kinda confusing and I think not fully explained by the end. If I'm remembering right, I think mc had a dream he cannot remember and then....that was it...

Anuska likes this.
  4. hejikkk

hejikkk Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    im just here to cry after fly's death.... still not over it... i loved that psychopath ;-;

TaffyGirl13 likes this.
  5. taucchan

taucchan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hi *--* this novel is HE???

6. Anuska

Anuska Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes!!

taucchan likes this.
  7. HusbandDontRunAway

HusbandDontRunAway Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, do we have any updates re: adaptation ? And more fanarts if possible

8. adoring

adoring Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There's some official art, but other than that there is a confirmed audio drama coming out and an unconfirmed live action/donghua[​IMG] [​IMG]

9. ponypon

ponypon Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I on chapter 13 and I was debating whether I should drop this or not.
    Will it get better later on?

GissellaRDBD likes this.
  10. monochromatics

monochromatics Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    YES! Don’t drop it. TEIO is amazing.

ponypon likes this.
  11. GissellaRDBD

GissellaRDBD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hahahaha no manches I was also in chapter 13 seeing if I stopped reading that's why I came to look for a spoiler

12. Quoc123

Quoc123 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What does ML stand for again?

13. RedHead

RedHead Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MC - main character
    ML - male lead

14. Cphere

Cphere Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just completed the novel here but- Since the black tower monsters continue living on as themselves, wouldn't there be many black tower monsters for each world the black towers appear in? If, for each world the black towers spawn in, there exists a relating black tower monster world, then wouldn't that take up too much space?
    Also, I still dont get Tang Mo's ability lol. I never understood why he couldn't get that child's telekinesis ability
    And, at the end, the Truth Clock said "The returnee Mu Huixue is dead. You can no longer return to her side. This is a fallacy." So then, what is the truth? (It was kind of sweet how the fallacy clock misses Deer)

Anuska likes this.
  15. Kookies

Kookies Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I saw some Omniscient Readers Viewpoints fan art and they reminds me of tang mo and fu wendou:giggle:

16. Anuska

Anuska Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do share

Same I didn't get what's eve apple was about

17. HusbandDontRunAway

HusbandDontRunAway Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just reminding everyone that the episode one of the audiodrama has been released on June 23 ♡♡♡♡

Anuska, Haigi and DimensionalRoamer like this.
  18. Yash24

Yash24 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ok I came here to rant after reading actually I'm still reading and came here to say WTF is wrong with the MC's heart seriously??:blobfearful::blobfearful:
    200?! 392?! holy shit 532 beats per minute??????? :sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely:

I didn't really read further but I really need to know what was going through other people's head while reading this:bloborz:

how the hell is he even able to count them?:hmm::blobdizzy::blobdizzy:

P.S i really love blob emoji's

19. Blood Snow

Blood Snow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just finished reading this. I'm new into this bl genre but fu*k it so damn good!!!! All I hope is that mu huixue to have her own novel. But then again the author maybe only write bl novel.

Btw where is the audio drama???

Thanks thanks thanks :blobsmilehappyeyes:

20. MarchEclipse

MarchEclipse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Analysis on the note on Fu Wenduo's ability

When the note was first mentioned, it was:
    The last player with this ability... Unknown!
    After that, it was revealed to be:
    The last player with this ability is Eve.

So, who exactly is Eve? Given that one of the Black Tower game rewards is Eve's Apple, let's assume that Eve is a Black Tower monster.

In the final level, the conversations between the Black Tower monsters after being defeated imply that they are finally free, most likely from the Black Tower.

That is to say, the Black Tower monsters were once players who also had to attack the Black Tower.
    How strong, exactly, is Mu Huaixue's ability?
    In the novel, it is shown that her ability is so strong that Tang Mo can only use it once.

Firstly, Bai Ruoyao proposed a bet with Tang Mo, asking if the Black Tower had truly left. Tang Mo was confident that it did, because he used Mu Huaixue's ability:
    The existence of humans is reasonable.

In the previous spoiler, I mentioned that Black Tower monsters were once players. In that case, it is also possible that after clearing the Black Tower, rather than leaving earth, humans may become the next Black Tower monsters and bosses.

This means that Tang Mo used Mu Huaixue's ability to prevent that from happening. Being able to interfere with the Black Tower, her ability truly is strong.

I may be wrong, but this is my hypothesis on Eve and Eve's apple.
    In my first spoiler, I assumed Eve to be a Black Tower monster. However, the most important clue lies in the apple.

When Tang Mo was hit with the apple, he passed out. During that period of time, he mentioned that he felt as though he knew everything in the universe.

In Wang Xiaotian's Happy Quiz game in the last level, it is revealed that she only knows the answer to questions only after they've been asked, presumably given to her by the Black Tower.

The Black Tower was also 'inactive' when it first appeared, to which Tang Mo and Fu Wenduo mentioned that it was possibly gathering information about the Earth at that time.

All in all, the Black Tower knows a lot (but not everything, since they didn't know that Tang Mo had used the egg while they were talking).

Eve's apple had the ability to show that knowledge to Tang Mo, but didn't let him remember it afterwards, perhaps, as hinted when Shanshan asked for Einstein's formula, because it is knowledge beyond a human's capacity.

So what is Eve? I honestly don't know even after rereading TEIO many times, but I suspect that Eve isn't actually a Black Tower monster, but closer to the Black Tower than that.

Eve may have been one of the first players in the whole Black Tower games, like how it's said that Adam and Eve are the first humans to walk the Earth and there is a chance that Eve is also one of the Black Tower voices.

However, this is unlikely because that would imply the Black Tower had already tested Earth at least once before this, and in Chapter 240 when Tang Mo asked if there would be more tests, the Black Tower answered no.

So... Who is Eve? I wanna know too.

If there are other analyses or hypotheses, please do mention me because I'd be interested in them!

Cphere likes this.