Mafia TiggerBane's 80's Wild Ride - Jester Victory

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by TiggerBane, Apr 1, 2021.

?

On tie

Poll closed Apr 4, 2021.
  1. Lynch everyone

11 vote(s)
    52.4%
  2. GM wins

3 vote(s)
    14.3%
  3. Random Lynch equal to tie

4 vote(s)
    19.0%
  4. Nothing happens

3 vote(s)
    14.3%
  1. TiggerBane

TiggerBane Always asleep yep yep yep| Canidae lover

Reading List:
    Link
    Mafia brought to you by Bane
    This game is not set up to be the easiest to follow it is set up to be quite complicated if you have any questions please ask them. They will be responded to as quickly as possible roles will go out sometime after I wake up.​
    1. Be respectful.
    2. Do not discuss the game outside the game thread.
    3. Do not edit your posts after writing them.
    4. Do not game throw (act against your win condition). This includes jesting (acting chaotic or suspicious on purpose) and all sorts of revenge actions.
    5. Do not use any sort of code or encryption during the game. Signals are allowed (When I say "x" I mean "y happened") but any sort of hidden message that requires a cipher/rule to read, or otherwise hidden message is not allowed.
    6. Do not quote, screenshot, or otherwise post any messages received from the game master or anything related to the game outside of the thread.
    7. This is my hosting colour, it’ll make the VCs and other GM posts more noticeable. Do not use that colour unless you absolutely need to.
    8. Pretending to break any rule will be treated as if you broke that rule.
    9. Most importantly, remember that this is just a game, so just try and have fun!
    10. The only way to vote is by telling me in your specific role PM. Vote count will be made public half way through the day and at day end.
    11. There will always be a lynch that occurs.
    • The roles are as they appear in this post!
    • There are TWO neutrals
    • There are three factions, Commission, CIA and Concerned Citizens
    • This is unsurprisingly a bastard game.
    • There will be no alignment changes mid-game.
    • Killing a player will result in them being removed from the game their exact role will be revealed.
    • A will system is implemented.
    • Death may be permanent.
    • All CIA members are immune to the faction kill of the Commission.
    • Each day an event will occur.
    • Commission will get one faction kill every night and they vote to use it.
    How to lynch: You will have a personnel PM with me. In that PM you write down a name and post it that will be your target. To change targets write down a new name.
    What happens on a lynch: On a lynch two things can happen either the individual is lynched or a riot occurs. If less than 80% of people vote for the same person and a majority is achieved the individual takes 1 damage and if that brings them to 0 they die. If 80% or more vote for the same individual then a riot occurs. In a riot the individual takes 2 damage instead, they can't use their ability if they survive and the next day a scripted event occurs. A riot is also triggered if there is a tie. A riot also occurs if everyone but the individual lynched voted for the same individual.
    How voting is formatted:
    Each person who can speak and votes name will appear with who they are voting against next to the name. Everyone who can't speak and yet can vote won't have their name but the vote will be chalked up. If the vote is stolen no vote will appear on the name and a stolen vote will be chalked up.
    How to write a will: Every night you will have a chance to write up your will, you do this by typing
    Will: [stuff that goes in the will].
    End of will.
    Only stuff between the Will: and End of will, will be counted as the will.
    You are the skeleton jester!
    Clink clank clink clank! go the bones of the skeleton jester as he tries to get the attention of the crowd with his uproarius movements along with his merry band of squirrels. Every second night phase starting from the 2nd you are immune to night damage.
    You can win with the town. You can win by being lynched.
    Can win by suing every living member of the CIA. If you can sue at least one member pf the CIA you can win with town. You can also win by being the last surviving individual. A sued individual is immune to night effects, can't use their own and if commission or CIA can't talk in night chat and will be unable to vote or talk during the next day phase. You gain one vote every second night you survive. You can place these votes individually. For these extra votes to be stolen you must have that many vote stealing actions done against you. You know 1 member of town and one member of the Commission but not which faction they belong to. You tell the GM who you are suing during the day. 2 Lives.
    Win condition: Kill all of the Commission and have plurality over the Concerned citizens.
    During each night phase you may take a shot at any person, if they have more than one life they will die. However if they have one life or less everyone will be told that someone took a shot. More information will be revealed after every failed shot. If they have skipped town during the night your gun will jam instead. You are exempt from all events and lynch mobs however a riot can still kill you. You win with the CIA.
    Every night you can brainwash a person, for the next day and night you will be able to use both your own role and theirs. You will not be told what their role is just any ability that they may have. If you are investigated you can choose to show either you role or their role. During the day their vote will be cancelled out and your vote will count twice. Immune to seductress. However seductress is immune to you. You win with the CIA.
    If you are looked at by a detective you come up as a member of the Commission. If you are looked at by a Commission Officer you come up as a member of the Town. You can look at the role of any individual if they come up as a member of the commission they will be damaged if they are healed or otherwise protected you will be notified of a failure. If they don't appear as a member you will be told they are not. You have 3 lives. You win with the CIA.
    You smuggle goods during the day there is a 50% chance during each night that the Commission will find out who you are. During the day you can either distribute laced drugs or regular drugs. The laced drugs will kill the target during the next day. The regular drugs will force them to vote alongside you. Every day you can deliver drugs to another person if you use regular drugs. After being revealed to the Commission you can't die during the day to abilities. Using laced drugs will make you lose one drug delivery. To a minimum of one. You cannot take control of someone whose vote is already controlled. Instead they vote normally. You have 2 lives. You win with the CIA.
    You have 2 lives. You can only be killed if both lives are taken in the same night or day phase. You will randomly get a part of one of your currently living subordinates abilities each night. You keep said ability until it is used. You win with the CIA.
    Kill all CIA members and have majority over the Concerned Citizens
    During the day you do not participate in the voting due to the fact that you are far above all the other plebeians in the town. Due to this you may only be affected during a riot rather than a normal vote. You must die twice otherwise you will not die. You cannot speak in the thread except on the first day. You cannot mention that you cannot speak in subsequent days. You are not exempt from events unless they require you to speak. You win with the Commission.
    You may heal one target a night who is not a member of the mafia. If someone attacks the person you heal they will be revealed to you. Any check that looks at alignment will place you as a member of their own faction. You win with the Commission.
    You can attack anyone at night however if they have more than one life they do not get affected by your ability. Your ability is the final ability to activate each night so that if someone has 2 lives but gets hit with the mafia kill ability and then you attack they will die. Your ability doesn't fire if you die before you can make your action. It cannot be stopped or redirected. However it can be avoided or healed. You have 3 lives. If you visit the Boater whilst having one life both individuals die.
    You have -1 lives if you are healed you die. You can lose a life by being lynched. In a riot you lose 2 lives instead. Any other source of damage will make you lose one life.
    You target one person gain their ability during that night and their vote during the day. They cannot use their ability that night. You keep their vote until they are healed by someone. You cannot control votes of those who are affected by another ability and they will vote as if they were controlled by no one instead. Every second night you may visit two people instead of one. The two individuals will fight and one of them will lose a life. If a doctor visits either person neither is injured. CIA Gambling Machine is immune to your ability, you are immune to theirs.
    Kill all the Commission members and the CIA members.
    The commission has been snooping around your business and demanding payment from you! How dare they do such a thing. During the night you thus leave the town to go and move your contraband since there is so much violence within the city. You are immune from all night powers. You win with the town.
    You can attack one person every night however you only harm people who are in the commission or in the CIA. Due to your great exertions during the night you cannot talk during the day except for the first day. You can still vote during the day. You cannot mention that you can't talk during any subsequent days. You are not exempt from events unless they require talking. You win with the town.
    You have five lives. Every night you can give a life to someone else or restore one of your lives maximum of five lives. You can also investigate one person a night however it will be revealed that they were investigated. The CIA sniper will be told who did it as well. You win with the town.
    You can heal one person a night. If that person is attacked they regain all their health. If they are not attacked nothing happens. You have 2 lives. You can heal a different person other than yourself each night. You win with the town.
    You can heal one person a night. If that person is attacked they gain one temporary health which lasts until the next night if they have lost a health point it is permanent instead. This temporary health is permanent on the Commissioner Punk as well.
    You run the local bar, you can serve one individual a drink at night. The drink will permanently give them +1 HP but if they accept they must answer or do one thing that you ask of them. You cannot ask what their role/allignment is or who is in what faction that they know of.
    You can check one persons role a night. Or you can plant two explosive devices on any individual. The explosive devices detonate on your death. You can shift one explosive device every day.
    Goes boating during the day immune to lynch cannot talk except during the first day phase, cannot reveal that they cannot talk during subsequent day phases. During the night phase they deal 1 damage to anyone who visits them excluding the doctor, full doctor, commission seductress. If the commission thug visits them with one life remaining they both die. You are exempt from all events.
    Players:
    @Blitz @Clumsy Soul @GonZ555 @Enigma @c.decora @Fossil @Tilgarial @Martialegg @Bobasis @Manhuas2Life @Furnace @LNOnlineOtaku @iampsyx @Isaac20 @GREED444 @Violet Blaze @Glass Shard @Shizukani @Joker13 @Thefie

Last edited: Apr 13, 2021
  2. TiggerBane

Reading List:
    Link
    Starting thread post should have all information necessary for the game to run now.

3. Enigma

Enigma Follower of Jesus, he's the only way

Reading List:
    Link
    Watch Fossil role skeletal jester and get killed night 1.....

4. TiggerBane

Reading List:
    Link
    If that happens the role will grow in power for the next game! I doubt it though.

5. Enigma

Enigma Follower of Jesus, he's the only way

Reading List:
    Link
    Knowing fossils luck though.....

I mean any time there is an undead role he tends to role it.....

6. Fossil

Fossil 「Spooky」「Scary」「Skeleton」

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s rigged against me.
    Got it. I’ll ignore them and fumble my way through!

At least, until I have time to read them.

Enigma likes this.
  7. Shizukani

Shizukani Chronically stressed

Reading List:
    Link
    Being the commision boss and the vigilante seems lonely :blobcry:

8. TiggerBane

Reading List:
    Link
    Commission boss is less alone than the Boater or the vig.

Shizukani likes this.
  9. Glass Shard

Glass Shard 【Fʅσσϝ Hυɳƚҽɾ】【Cαƚ Lσʋҽɾ】【⚓️】

Reading List:
    Link
    When is the estimated starting time?

Shizukani likes this.
  10. Shizukani

Shizukani Chronically stressed

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh right right. Oof, completely skipped the boater. :blob_teary: Poor guy.

11. TiggerBane

Reading List:
    Link
    When I awaken tomorrow and then plus an hour.

12. GonZ555

GonZ555 What i want for christmas is you

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the win condition intentionally hidden?
    Or did i skip them somehow?

13. TiggerBane

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep you are right. Fixed now.

Shizukani, Enigma and GonZ555 like this.
  14. LNOnlineOtaku

LNOnlineOtaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spooky, I wonder if I'll die from oversleeping tomorrow~

15. Kefie

Kefie 《Lazy Pirate》《⚓️》《Step Red Sibling》

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm just going to read the role descriptions as I play... so intimidating QAQ.

Violet Blaze, c.decora and Shizukani like this.
  16. Isaac20

Isaac20 Dark Lord | RS

Reading List:
    Link
    This time the citizens are under great pressure. They must kill both the commissioners and the CIA members.:blobdizzy:

Violet Blaze and Shizukani like this.
  17. Blitz

Blitz ⛈️ awakened from the reverie❄️

Reading List:
    Link
    As a concerned citizen, I'm afraid to even leave my house with all these murderous thugs and scheming operatives running around

Fulminata and Shizukani like this.
  18. c.decora

c.decora Holy Cardinal, Ascended Mouse

Reading List:
    Link
    Read general. Will read roles when we actually start... Too much to process.

19. Isaac20

Isaac20 Dark Lord | RS

Reading List:
    Link
    Basic math
    CIA - 5
    Commission - 5
    Concerned citizens - 8
    Neutrals - 2 (who can win with town)
    So this means 10 vs 10.
    Wow... Just wow!

Because of this I think it won't take long for this game to end as we previously assumed.:hmm:

Last edited: Apr 2, 2021
  20. Clumsy Soul

Clumsy Soul Existing

Reading List:
    Link
    I never played bastard game before. How this actually works? :sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely: :sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely: