Spoiler My In Laws Are Obsessed with me

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rika77, Mar 6, 2021.

1. Rika77

Rika77 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Description
    My family and my husband killed me. Because of the inheritance.

Returning to the past, I made up my mind.

“I have to protect my life and my inheritance.”

Grand Duke Lapireon of the cursed family. I offered him, who was not interested in property and women, a one year contract marriage.

Now, all we have to do is get a divorce…

“Lady, do you think you can leave me now?”

My husband is weird.

“Would you like a land or a mine? Or an empire?”

“Sasha, did Theo do something wrong?”

“Mom, don’t leave me.”

“Sister… I can’t live without you.”

Even my in-laws began to obsess over me.

NU link:
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/my-in-laws-are-obsessed-with-me/

KR title: 시월드가 내게 집착한다

Spoilers please

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents

Table of Contents

Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Last edited: Aug 13, 2022
  3. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
  4. eamxu

eamxu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    interesting!

CerezaMala likes this.
  5. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    The preview image for the novel are soooo good. She's already won 3! I'm very curious how she'll win over the matriarch. Selpius is adorable! Also curious who the blonde male is? 2ML? So the blonde female is the crazy stalker princess Dorothea?
    Edit: the probable first night image has Terdeo in a simple white shirt that wonderfully shows his collarbone. Handsome man is handsome

7. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    According to the translator group, the adaptation is coming AND even BETTER news, there's a chance the novel artist will ALSO be the manhwa artist. Dis gon' be gud!

Edit: Can anyone spoil Islet, Uncle Phineas, and Mother-in-Law Gloria's intro to main story and how MC wins them over?

Edit2: Seria's backstory is heartbreaking but plothole. Why hasn't her late daughter inherited the curse?

Last edited: Mar 20, 2021
  8. Malacat

Malacat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Love the MC, after the rewind goes into full F theses B mode and sticks to her guns about it.

Those murderous a**hats really kick up a stink immediately and shamelessly too boot. She's already married and the stepB's 1&2 actaly started demanding a dowry. Actually saying she owed them money and she had to sponcer her cheating ex. Sic even went on how he supported her when MC's dad died.

Looking at the few raws I got her family are most likely the minor villain's while the royal family may be the major antagonists.

Bella94, Jukki, nicomcla1995 and 20 others like this.
  9. Malacat

Reading List:
    Link
    OK, just got her reason her kid died. The curse is only passed on to the next generation by the men in the family. Kids by the families guys carry it and their kids will as well, but but a daughter/mother won't pass it on.

also gonna add another layer of family trauma
    The duke's mom committed suicide. She was so afraid of her "human killing monster kids". On top of never touching them or loving them because they could kill her.

10. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    So just to be sure, Theo & Seria are siblings and are therefore cursed because of their father. Lady Gloria isn't exactly the mother-in-law (but then again, after rereading ch.1 is referred to as the former head). All that's left is probably spoilers on Islet and Uncle Phineas, probably on how crazy Princess Dorothea is (someone mentioned/somewhere I read she may be a reincarnator given how diff she acts in MCs memories?) and I'll be contented for now. Thanks for the spoilers!

Bella94, onnagiri, nyxxx and 11 others like this.
  11. Malacat

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not entirly sure on the whole family tree, I'm pretty much having my toaster translate things for me. They do seem to have a good sized and largely spread out family.
    it may be necessary due to the curse. It renders them immune to being poisoned but having ultra potent poison in their bodies 42/7 eats away at their internal organs. They tend to die horrifically and painfully at a young age.

Edit: matriarch is the grandmother.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2021
    vandu, Azka Anees, Bella94 and 33 others like this.
  12. soliven

soliven Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The characters
    • Perri Shati (Sasha) is the MC of the novel. Described as someone with pink hair and golden eyes.
    • She went into a contract marriage with Duke Terdeo to escape her death and to find a way to destroy her stepmother, sister, and ex-lover.
    • MC is kind-hearted but also displays a certain amount of ruthlessness to those who hurt the Laperion family.
    • As of now, MC has died thrice (??). First, when she met Terdeo, she accidentally scratched Terdeo’s hand with a ring. The blood was then transmitted to a cookie she ate. She died after that. Second, Terdeo made her drink his blood for confirmation that she indeed is unaffected by the curse. She died once again. Third, she drank water that had Selphius’s blood. She died again. (There was a fourth time in which her food was poisoned but I’m not sure whether she died or was near death.)
    • MC has a nightmare almost every night about her death in her past life. (She was poisoned by her ex-lover, and smothered by her stepmother.)
    • Terdeo is the ML and rumoured to be a blood-crazed war monger, but in fact, he hates war.
    • The emperor wants to tie him down by marrying him to the obsessed fourth princess.
    • Terdeo initially turns down Sasha’s proposal but accepts it later on after he saw Sasha was immune to the curse.
    • Sasha is Terdeo’s 2nd wife. He didn’t love the first one. In fact, he was cold to her and they didn’t spend a night together. The first wife was obsessed with Terdeo, and when she learned of Terdeo’s blood curse, she used to pressure him into marrying her, but they were soon divorced after two months. The first wife was never seen again.
    • Terdeo, along with his siblings, had a pitiful childhood. Their mother thought of them as monsters.
    • Terdeo is sweet to MC. He piles food on MC’s plate when they eat together. He pretends that he isn’t busy. He was restless when MC was poisoned. He tells MC that he thinks she’s amazing the more he gets to know her. He also doesn’t hate being touched by MC knowing that the curse doesn’t work on her (but we all know what’s up.)
    • Selphius is Terdeo’s nephew, but he adopted him and made him his successor after his brother died.
    • Selphius used to live in the countryside, rumoured to be barbaric similar to Terdeo, but actually, he was sent to the countryside for fresh air and recuperation.
    • The curse is volatile to young ones (???), so, Selphius is always sent back to the countryside.
    • Sasha told Terdeo that Selphius’s actions are Terdeo’s burden because he never taught Selphius anything and only sent him to the countryside, and since then, they decided to let Selphius live in the mansion.
    • Selphius always nags Terdeo regarding Sasha’s well-being. I think, his character is well written because he still has his child-like innocence but still possesses the ruthlessness of the Laperion genes.
    • Sercia is older than Terdeo. She also owns a wine business (??)
    • Sercia’s daughter and husband died after her blood accidentally transmitted to the food she prepared for them. She blames herself for her death.
    • Sercia is fond of MC because (a) MC is not afraid of them, and (b) MC reminds her of her husband and child.
    • Sercia is scary. Scarier than Terdeo.
    • Islet is the sole surviving member of Terdeo’s collateral bloodline.
    • Her biological mother, Meline, and her stepfather, and brother abused her. They extract her blood and sold it as pills. Islet is also blamed for her father’s death.
    • I forgot when exactly Islet met Sasha, but I remember that she called her fairy. And she thought that the fairy can take away her curse, so, she won’t be abused by her family anymore.
    • Sasha tells Islet that it wasn’t her fault that her father died, and that anyone can be hurt by their blood, but no one can hurt them.
    • Islet was then adopted by Phineas.
    • Phineas is Terdeo and Sercia’s uncle. He is a doctor. He spent his life trying to find a cure for the curse.
    • Phineas already liked Sasha because of the numerous letters he received from Sercia, Terdeo, and Selphius.
    • Gloria also knew about Sasha because of the letters.
    • She is thankful for Sasha and feels that she has saved the family.
    • Sasha and Gloria’s interaction was short because they had to go to the capital to process Islet’s adoption, but after that, they plan on staying at the Laperion mansion.

I’m loving the story so far. I like that the MC isn’t forgiving. She is kind-hearted but she can also be ruthless. She wants to trample her family for killing her in the past life. She wants Terdeo to make her ex-lover who is a knight suffer while training because Terdeo leads the inperial knights. (Of course, Terdeo loves the idea.) She didn’t care about Islet’s mother and stepfather being tortured. She called the one who poisoned her “motherf*****”. Sometimes, she freezes when the crazy princess is near but she never backs down. She once “accidentally” slips her hand while giving the princess a plate of apple pie which then fell on the princess’s dress. And when the princess sends her an invitation, she requests for it to be burned immediately.

Terdeo is also humanized in the story. He isn’t ruthless as the rumours say. He isn’t a crazy war monger. He dislikes war and he has been through a lot. He also knows that the emperor is a freaking attention seeking bastard, and hates the princess to the core. As of now, he tells MC everything. He doesn’t keep a secret from her. He is also sweet to her, and is now showing his possessive side.

Moreover, the plot is going gradually well. There are mysteries that need answered. Why is the crazy fourth princess not sickly? Why does she act differently? She also once said that MC seems to have forgotten her? And why is MC immune to the curse? Is it connected to the first grand duke? Things like that.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2021
    Daphne03, northerner, vandu and 149 others like this.
  13. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Credits to @Malacat for the spoilers on discord

Ch.19 and morbidly funny character introduction (new guy):
    The secondary ML whose suspicious AF shows up lying down passed out in the middle of the very narrow road. Since the area is a super guarded closed off area no one should even be their. MC points out that as well as people have been known to fake being unchous in the road to stop carts then use that time to attack them. Then tells then it'd be safer just to run them over and call the gaurds sice they couldn't turn around or get help. Coach driver winds up pulling the guy off the road. Right afterwrds guy waks upp and sees MC watching, and declared his love for his life savior for saving him when he fainted. MC straight denis that, the coach is his savior, she would have run his ass over. Guy ignores this and continues to declare his love.

More on 2nd guy:
    Actually declared straight to MC and ML that he wants to be her lover. he didn't mind being the side guy since it's normal for high socity.
    More on 2 guy. After he tried to get closer with super || info MC denied him a spot. Told him no way ever but he could be ML's friend. Inportant info was MC bitch ass family doing their shit again. Accusing her of murdering her father, then spreading rumors about her being a greedy climber. Tossing their debt riddel asses out abandoning FAMILY (so tagic) prety much admit they killed father in monolague. Trying real hard to get the full inheritence.

Ok grate info for ya'll to laugh at. Dick wadd EX, manages to worm his way back into the imperial knights training. But the dumb ass actually didn't realize the the ML was the head of the imperial knight. ML gets to beat down on his ass regularly in the guise of training.

Gotta squeeze over chapters 40-41. MC finds out kid is being harrased at school. Little jerks are actually bragging at a charity fund raiser in their own house. MC goes full momma bear on them. Pours a glass of ice water on one of their heads.
    Loudly perclaims him her SON and how dare they. Kids start acting like she's beating them to death. (GOD she wants to)
    One of the kids dad gabs MC just in time for ML to come out.
    needless to say guys fingser are lucky to be still atached.
    Beautifull double brutal beatdown and threatening. (and flirting)
    Even straight up warned everyone their if any ill words leaked out they would pay with their lives and any newpaper would be burnt to the ground.

The extended family is helped obsses over her by the Uncle who is the family doctor. He very quickly spreads the word that MC is immune to their poison. The whole lot of them have a bad history of being treated as monsters and/or loosing loved ones due to the curse. A lot of them have lost all hope and he spreads word of her like a beacon of hope. Then they show up to meet her, she finds out about them, and they get a specialized dose of love from her.
    She smacks down those sad backstories as fast as she can. No chance for lingering depression around her. Like when ML gets depressed right after 2nd guy shows up she imediatly talks to him about it. She lets him let it all out in his own depressive monolague then she clearly tells him HELL NO, she ain't no cheating hoe even if it's a contract. So calm ya'll tits down.

Elren, vandu, Bella94 and 145 others like this.
  14. MuyBuy

MuyBuy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks everyone for the spoilers! I like this story even more now, but I just want to know if it's been dropped? It seems like the translators have taken down the site.

Creolenerd likes this.
  15. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    According to their discord, someone told them someone was somehow able to pirate/copy paste their work at other sites so unless those were taken down, they have no intention of updating the series. They tried hard with passwords and everything afterall, and to think someone would still copy off their work

16. Malacat

Reading List:
    Link
    Not dropped as of yet, translator just figuring thins out since someone came in swiped and re-posted everything.

Here's some pics to help tide you all over

Selphie and MC
    0 son and mom.png

Uncle Phinieas, Islet, and Selphie
    0 uncle and kids.png

Serica
    0 sister.png

Gloria
    0 grandma.png

Cute Moments with giving sweets
    0 stupid cute.png

Shady second guy
    0 2nd ML.png

Mine.
    0 mine.png

I can do some spoilers if you want but take them lightly since my toaster is doing the translating for me.

17. Geedi

Geedi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you do spoilers and revenge upon the a holes

18. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    When you said 2nd guy was Terdeo's exact opposite, I certainly did not expect down to look aesthetics. D*mned light hair and blue/green eyes to counteract our ML. At this point, all that's left is for the guy to be war crazy and he'll be the complete opposite. Also did not expect uncle phineas to be so young, I mean he still has wrinkles but quite young all the same

vandu, Elisee, By.Eve and 20 others like this.
  19. Malacat

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry to say nothing solid as of yet. The story is still ongoing. So far every scheme they try gets quickly nipped in the bud.

Their is still a possibility for him to be battle crazy. When MC and ML were attacked at a parade to honor the king he stepped in quickly to assist. he's pretty skilled with fighting. Their similar differences are even funnier when they stand next to each other.
    0 duo.png
    Makes me think of a golden retriever and a doberman
    0 dogs.jpg

of course of the ML is a doberman the the MC would be a pom
    800px_COLOURBOX5522088.jpg
    And just like a pom although everyone takes her as fluffy and harmless she's easily the quickest to attack and draw blood. Not much damage will be dealt but she will attack with all her tiny might.

Attached Files:

MLisMyHubby, vandu, Bella94 and 76 others like this.
  20. Shyrkan

Shyrkan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link