Spoiler Kill the Villainess

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Jan 1, 2021.

1. athene911

athene911 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you all for the spoilers,, for once we can all agree that this manhwa unique cause the MC wanted to go back her own time/home: cheers for that as long as she gets her happy ending

2. xunkissed

xunkissed Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Helena died but she gets revived since her body wasn't burned like Eris's

3. Despaireon

Despaireon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oooh okay nice good for her but all I really wanna know is what happened to the other MLs especially the Prince since I can't stand prick

peach.pudin, Runa-chan and Boopbup like this.
  4. Plumpuppeach

Plumpuppeach Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much, did Helena agree to this? Do you know what her thoughts were when she was killed?
    Also is her death the reason for Eris execution? If so why would Eris be put on execution if Helena is just a commoner?
    Oh and does she get revived again? Someone said she did (talking about current timeline not OG)
    And just to verify the ML didn't kill Eris right?(since she was apparently executed) All he did was burn her, correct?

Sorry for all these questions but I just needed add them all since many are asking about it as well

5. RachKP

RachKP Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Then

What was the destiny of the originals ml's after the death of MC?
    Someone can give us a spoiler of the parallel stories?

lazynoodles and Ceilo27 like this.
  6. LazuliBean

LazuliBean Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What I wanna know is how the crown prince goes from being such a dick to Eris and then suddenly is interested in her cause she changed??? Lmao it’s like every toxic guy who’s sees a girl doing well and just wants to ruin it.

Taruna, manvugu, heyyyyasb and 15 others like this.
  7. ladylibertia

ladylibertia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    just an advertisement from all the arguing in this forum ╰(*´︶`*)╯
    His master taught him joy, sorrow, fear and excitement, and the future. The fact made Anakin want to live again.

There was something I wanted to say to her. If one day the world is just one really big play like you said, now I dare to be your lead role.

Your lead, not the world.

Oh, I hope my absence can mean anything to you. Everyone may find life boring because there are so many holes in it.

But not everyone needed to love the play. I just need one person to know.

“Anakin?”

One who will not leave him even when the curtain falls.

8. Ze Wu Jun

Ze Wu Jun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone tell me what will happen to the father? He seems he cares about Eris, though he knows that she isn't his real daughter.
    What is his story?

9. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Some users are temporarily banned from the thread due to spam and trolling posts. Bear in mind that what you perceive does not mean everyone would perceive it the same way. Don't shame others for their opinions.

Any offensive behaviours that breaks the forum rules or lead to a toxic environment would have actions be taken on the participants.

You can read the Forum Rules and FAQ through the front page.

Again, I repeat. Do not bully others for having a different opinion than yours. They might not phrase it kindly, but learn to appreciate a different opinion from yours.

10. rocca.linne

rocca.linne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tbh, I read a lot of spoilers in this thread and some of them mixed, some said Helena was killed by Eris, some said that Eris just asked Anakin to kill & burn her, so I'm not sure if Helena really died or not. Sorry if I gave you the wrong info.

And I'd like to apologize to everyone because I kinda fuel into this argument too and somehow helped to blow this thread into a discussion thread rather than a spoiler thread. So, I'm sorry everyone. I'd have to admit that I just judge everything from the 11 chapters of manhwa that I read, and maybe I'm jumping to a conclusion too fast and do a lot of micro-analyzing & contextualizing to back up my opinion. My advice is for everyone to just read the manhwa or the novel and form an opinion by yourself. Novel updates already release the link to the first chapter of the novel so check them out! Happy reading and I hope you guys have a good day!

PS.
    For the people who only want to read the spoilers, some of the spoilers are located on the 1st and 2nd page, and some of the spoilers also located on the 9th & 12th page.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2021
    peach.pudin, Astezt, 81ganzy and 10 others like this.
  11. Ambulance

Ambulance Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you all for the spoilers, looks like a novel I can read after a while

Boopbup likes this.
  12. ladylibertia

ladylibertia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MTL-ed, so there might be mistakes (and i hope nobody fights anymore...^^)
    Ps. This is the last side story for the novel.
    A new story has been written. The world obeys the new god.

"......Wouldn't it be more fun if the world we were in was like that?"

Anakin, who was listening to my long story, blinked and clapped. No matter how hard I look at it, I don't think he understand what I'm talking about.

Haggi is Anakin, who has never read the original book, so it was natural that he could not understand it well. Anakin hurriedly held my hand and added it to my face whether my disappointment was visible.

"It was fun. But I don't like your death...”

"It’s not me. It's supposed to be Eris. Besides, Helena is going to save her again, right?"

“...oh.”

Anakin still didn't seem to understand. I guess I shouldn’t be a writer.

Anakin didn’t seem to understand me and I wasn't confident in making other readers understand. If I could explain my creation more in detail, I would look miserable because of my immature writing.

Instead, I held Anakin's hand tightly and turned around.

“Are you still studying?”

“Oh, yes. The teacher comes three times a week."

I don't know what the principle is, but there was no problem talking to me, Anakin, or in books, or in Korea. However, it was difficult to live independently in many ways. He said he learned it now, but at first he didn't even know how to operate the elevator.

Anakin was relearning the whole text, basic culture, and manners to adapt in Korea.

It might seem strange because a grown-up man is just starting, but I heard that the Koreans who were born and raised in a foreign country were looking around in the way that they returned to Korea.

Anakin didn't know what Korean was, so he asked me. Since I met him again, meeting Anakin three times a week was technically a kind of class.

Anakin still had a lot of things he didn't know, and I was responsible for bringing him into this strange country.

But, I met my loved one after many twists and turns, and the class wouldn't stand out.

In the meantime, I was going on a date by dragging Anakin here and there, saying that it was a field trip, but I was getting tired of it and my bank account balance was rapidly decreasing, so I started to feel burdened.

For that reason, it has been a daily routine to bring him home with the excuse of looking after his studies and to go back and forth with him.

I looked next to Anakin, who was studying hard. He was still sensitive to my pretense.

In fact, not only was he sensitive to the appearance, but he could still use swordsmanship.

When I asked why it was possible, he said he didn't know. Now that there is no witch to ask, the truth is in mystery, but considering what the witch said to him last, the talent of the Sword Master was in the soul, not the body.

Even so, it is a waste that Korea will not be able to develop its talent. Is there really no one? Everyone is doing YouTube these days, so why don't I take Anakin and change him to a YouTuber?

I imagine Anakin holding a sword and using this and that. The title is, “Cutting a watermelon with a butter knife?!" I’m sure we’ll get a lot of views...

I was laughing with joy just thinking about it, but Anakin began to look at me instead of looking at the book. Maybe He shouldn't be a YouTuber...

I don't know what the owner was doing, but now Anakin looks like an idol trainee. What if the whole nation recognizes you because you became famous..?

I was so greedy that I wanted to monopolize Anakin as my own when I was Eris and now.

I pulled Anakin's cheek to my face wondering what he was thinking. He naturally closed his eyes, and we no longer ask each other for permission.

Come to think of it, we were going to plant a white myrtle. Let's plant something else instead of course. Something that will bloom as long as possible.

No, I'll plant a tree so it won't wither. How about orange trees?

“Anakin, is there anything you want to do?”

“Actually I want to find the necklace you gave me.”

“The choker? Come on, let's go couple it.”

“...are we engaged?”

Sometimes, I stopped whatever I am doing, thinking about what happened to the characters in the book after I left.

All the people in the house must be in a mess. Cynthia is still going to stay in the alley. Did she wake up safely?

Whenever happens, they seem to be able to survive without me, so I stop worrying for a short time and worry about my way back to hard reality.

I still dream sometimes these days.

But now it can happen without dying.

13. Johnrevenge

Johnrevenge Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Read till chapter 20 of the manhwa and so far has been good. I really like that MC is different from other isekaied protagonists. Her life wasn't perfect in the real world (her parents were very shitty to her), but despite that she wanted to return, that's different and original.

I really hope that CP got a very well deserved punishement because he is total garbage and scum, so if anyone can spoil what happens to Prince Garbage, I would be really grateful ^^

14. rocca.linne

rocca.linne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the spoilers! Couldn't imagine being Anakin rn, learning everything about a new world from scratch i- :confused:

I really want to read about MC dynamics w her family, cause from the manhwa so far, it seems her relationship w her family is not that chummy but she determined to get back to them and change that status quo, it would be nice to peek into their renewed dynamics, after everything she did to get back to them

And maybe Emma and Eris's father fates, I really hope they get their closure

15. MochiPark

MochiPark Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

I think bc of the story settings. But what og Eris went through it was hard whatever she did she was never recognise but author's cringe story settings for make romance and "so called" happy ending the author made Eris villain but she was just a tool for them being happy and thrown away. The story remind me "Beware of the villainess" bc both Mellisa and Eris refused to followed the same fate their own way.

And for your questions trashprince and Duke , Helena , Eris were childhood friends but both duke and trashprince never liked Eris since bc of empire's and future and for mainly emperor and his lineage Eris's father who hold strong position in the empire they got engaged. And Eris can't break it. Since Eris was always straightforward Duke and trashprince never liked her treated her like nothing compared to Helena who's bright and happy go lucky friendly nature she was loved by everyone.

But Eris who went through many hardships..nobody recognised her,she was always torment by other nobles bc of trashprince who loves Helena and publicly harrassed her everytime.
    3 ML saw her as a evil being without any reasons bc of their so called love towards Helena.
    If calculate everything she was angry upset jealous that the what she worked hard for since young they went away like this etc etc so she tried to kill Helena (which was already set from the beginning by author)

For me I think 3 MLS hate towards here were unreasonable and foolish.:notlikeblob::blob_catflip:

Sorry for long comment.

Last edited: May 4, 2021
  16. QwQ

QwQ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you ❤

Peachyxist, ladylibertia and BrytteM like this.
  17. Migrad

Migrad Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wow this thread on fire lol
    okay i just read the manhwa up to chapter 19

so after the knight fish (the red head knight, forgot his name, doesnt care anyway) plead his loyalty to helena, he give MC a warning to not hurt helena anymore (you know the slapping accident, he think that CP slapped her for hurting helena. helena are not with them btw).

MC then are like OK then stab me, what a coincidence you have a sword right now. MC came closer to him and he stepped back lol. MC then tried to throw herself to his sword / steal his sword and he stopped her. MC are super displeased and told him if he warn someone he should be prepared to follow his word and stab her right now (basically saying he is a huge chicken). he frowned and ask MC who is she? MC done with him and left his useless ass.

edit : also according to the witch / sorceress, you can only die if you fulfill your mission first, and eris only have 1 mission : to kill helena. and this is where the witch will play her part, she will prevent her soul to enter reincarnation cycle in this world so she can go back to her world, the problem is she still can be resurrected as long her body remains

edit2 : some interesting tidbit about helena. after MC meet with priest fish in the palace, helena grab MC hand to apologize, MC felt that helena are actually sincere which is unfortunate because if she actually a white lotus villain it will be much easier for MC however it also poke her wrong. she looked at helena hand and ask how can her hand be this pretty? without any blister or calluses. basically pointed out this is not a hand of a maid. how is this possible? because helena are busy being pampered by everyone in the palace, from someone important like the empress (CP mother) to palace knights. MC didnt hate her but make sure that she know MC dont want anything to do with her. MC realized that she always have a bad personality even before she came to this world and hoping that the pure helena will hate MC.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2021
  18. Kemlsio

Kemlsio Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How does the relationship between MS and 1-3 ML change? Prince and Duke with Priest.

BrytteM likes this.
  19. bristy_6

bristy_6 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone tell me what happened with the shitty Crown prince in the end?
    This bitch should get bitchslapped.
    I just read the chapter where this Bitch slapped the MC because of Helena.
    I am soo angry right now