Spoiler I Swear I Won’t Bother You Again!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, Oct 24, 2018.

1. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh,, in the recent raw chapters it was sorta resolved,, i don't know much,, becc MTL is messy,, and i didn't read every chapter,, but from what i understood:
    I think MC was kicked of of (rightfully) HER house,, w/ twisted ankle,, Marin found her,, then Yulan found them and said something like:

"Vio,, we're engaged,, thanks to ur grandpa,, who doesn't care a d∆mn bout u but only think about country (if i understood correctly,, at that part Vio trought that it must have been rlly hard for him to come to an agreement w/ her grandpa,, when in reality Yulan blacmailed him to do it ^^ good boi) ,, sorry for not contacting u 'bout that.."

Now MC have a lil break from school,, and she will live with Yulan.
    She was rlly happy that he gave her presents becc he knew her tastes (in dresses and akcessories, even trought she did not wear what was maching her tastes)
    And Vio wants to know about what Yulan likes too.
    etc.

And i don't think she will be a real villain,, just hard to deal with girlie,,

ReaderEli, Bastian, its0k and 20 others like this.
  2. kawaii12345

kawaii12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well last time it was the weight of clothing

165. The name of what was engraved in my heart

It's like a dream ── I have such a clichéd impression over and over again.

It was such an illusion, ideal, and incredible happiness.

× × × ×

"On your way home early"

"Did you arrive to say sarcasm?"

"It's ridiculous. I thought it would be slower, because I was worried about the appearance of the young lady."

"That's you too. I just want to pick you up."

Shisui, who is in the driver's seat, calls out to Yuran who got into the car without looking back. I didn't come down to open the door, I was in the middle of a conversation to start, and as a driver, it was a good point to fail. If anything, the driving itself is very rough. It seems that it was originally used only for procuring ingredients, so it may be unfamiliar with driving to carry people.

However, I didn't feel like pointing out the one-day driver only for today.

"Did you look fine?"

"Where is your standard of energy?"

"It's okay to use the boy's standard, not my standard."

"... I was calm, but I can't say it's perfect, both of us."

"Well, that's right."

He holds the handle with one hand and holds the cheek stick with the other hand. Even so, he still has the status of digging into the center of the country, but for Sisui, Zilant is no different from the children there. It seems that he doesn't feel the need to speak and act excessively politely, stretching his shoulders and elbows so as not to upset Zilant. I don't care about Zilant either. Shisui's job is not to be Zilant's foot.

"I told Marin about you."

"Don't you be surprised?"

"I was impatient if I really hit him."

"When I said it, I was going to make a joke, but I didn't expect to do something similar."

"I definitely wanted to see the scene."

And I wanted to open a big mouth and laugh. Even if it is a big incident that leads to dismissal for Shisui, it is only an exhilarating spectacle for Zilant. I'm sure the pieces aren't interesting, but it's just right to ridicule that man's pride, self-esteem, and other hearts.

It's a pity that I wasn't there. I wanted to trample on my unconscious face. It is unbearable to come to the victim's side just because he lost consciousness. If you don't oppress the dead corpse as if you were whipping it, you wouldn't be disappointed if you oppressed it.

"So when will I get to work?"

"You can get it the day after tomorrow. At first, it's from the place where you select and arrange the tools and change them to your specifications."

"I'm rather grateful to be able to speak out from there."

"The day I'll take Vio-chan is still undecided because I'll only consider her condition. If I don't like Vio-chan, I'll have to start over."

It was an urgent task for Zilant to prepare a house for Violet to spend after leaving the hotel. Unless some stupid father went out of control, he would have pondered more and built Violet's ideals, but now that it doesn't come true, he must urgently create a place where he is not uncomfortable. .. The princess's ideal castle will be considered by two people when everything is settled down.

"... It was long"

A small voice falls into the car, which is not very wide, without even echoing. There is no sense of accomplishment in his voice in the face of the result of his continuous impatience. It made a sound like giving up, accepting the shadows that were highlighted because it fulfilled his wishes.

I don't want to remember it, I want to forget it, but it's always in the corner, alerting me and making it unstable. It does not lose its sharpness over time and remains stuck in the throat. It may be a hallucination, but in reality, it may disappear as a fog the moment you touch it. But if I was really there, I wouldn't be able to move, just thinking that it would be the happiness I have now.

In a soft and purulent place in Zilant's chest. At the key point where it started to rot so fragile that it sank while spouting blood without putting a little force. The feeling of "lost" still sticks to me.

A wound that will never heal no matter how hard you try.

The trauma that Zilant will carry and live in the future.

(... Is it okay if it doesn't disappear?)

As long as you love Violet, the lost past will strip Zilant. Aiming for the moment of first-class happiness, the devil whispers in his ear not to forget. That's fine. I like it.

Because this is Zilant's scream for fear of losing Violet-a proof that he loves her.

Now it's thinking about house hunting

P.S. I think it's still The Day That Never Ends

3. sjmcc13

sjmcc13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Which needs to be read with the song that never ends in the background.

windtear likes this.
  4. Veille

Veille Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The problem with Mc is that she's afraid to face the challenges. I really understand her situation and her goal to survive. But in order to survive you shouldn't downgrade yourself. You should empower yourself more in order to survive. :blobpensive:. She got a potential actually. I'm sorry but I'm really frustrated at her actions of not fighting back. And just let her 'family' disrespect her. Especially her father, and not to mention her step mother also. She's a sus. If she's a decent woman she wouldn't marry the duke or even commit adultery with him. As if she wants MJ to inherit the dukedom.

She needs to have a good character development author! :blobhero:. Thank you for the spoilers everyone :aww:

[​IMG]

I really hope she will get her own fighting spirit back. Or else I'm going to isekai myself and fight for her :blobhero::blobrofl:.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2021
  5. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    About the hair pin with amber stone Violette recieved from Yulan,, if im not mistaken, it does not have red in it (Yulan hair color) so pple could misunderstand and think it was from prince Claudia,,
    Was there a misunderstanding like that in the series??
    IMG_20210404_185455.jpg

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• ••••••••

Also,, do we have a name for Vio x Yulan ship??

• Vio lanㅤㅤ←←<< winner 읏읏♡ㅤඬඬ♡
    • Vian
    • Yulette
    • Yul io

?? What do u guys think??

Also....
    On Novel updates,, this series have 'yandere' and 'male yandere' tags,, now i'm worried

Last edited: Apr 6, 2021
    Arryetty, Yu07, Muskaan2004 and 4 others like this.
  6. spchntrt

spchntrt Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i like VioLan. i just wish vio to be fully happy and confident with herself asap

Mikaa likes this.
  7. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    I also like Violan more,,
    Lets stick w/ it :)

Arryetty and kawaii12345 like this.
  8. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Has anything happened yet in the novel. Or is it still groundhog day

Veille and bochucha like this.
  9. kawaii12345

kawaii12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not so much Groundhog Day as a very dull season of 24

10. athene911

athene911 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you guys for the spoilers :oops:

11. NocturnalLa77ie

NocturnalLa77ie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers! The manga update's so slow that I was getting worried, but now I'm even worried

Veille and Mikaa like this.
  12. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone knows that for a few days that there are new covers?? 20210406_121613.jpg 20210406_121610.jpg
    I love them ♡♡♡

13. Pansy25

Pansy25 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Violan sounds better.

zemblenity and Mikaa like this.
  14. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    The beggining of ch 73 is the moment Manga finished atm

Btw,, 4 shippers that don't read LN//WN,, even before MC realized her feelings for Yulan,, she did think about him a LOT,, :):aww::blobsmilehappyeyes::blobsmirk:

And in 3-4 manga chapters, Vio will realize her feelings oficially

zemblenity and NocturnalLa77ie like this.
  15. NocturnalLa77ie

NocturnalLa77ie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's been a while since the manga updated. Now I'm missing them even more.

Mikaa likes this.
  16. Sailor63Moon10

Sailor63Moon10 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the mtls!

17. teirrai

teirrai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope at least my grandchildren will see the end of this novel.

18. athene911

athene911 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the manhwa on pause or something?

19. windtear

windtear Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If I recall correctly, the manga comes out monthly, the scanlators are keeping up with the raws and the latest chapter came out two weeks ago, just before that !@#$%^&* of a hacker decided to attack Mangadex and got the devs to take the entire site down for upgrading. Jerk. Hope karma bites him so hard his kids feel it.

Regarding the hairpin, last I heard Yulan has amber-coloured eyes. So it still matches him, just a bit more subtly.

Khadz, Jukki, athene911 and 3 others like this.