Discussion I’m really a Superstat

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by AzureEmpR, Apr 8, 2021.

1. AzureEmpR

AzureEmpR Your Typical Bored Student

Reading List:
    Link
    Sigh it’s been a long long time since this novel was banned/put on hiatus. Any news on continuation? I really quite enjoyed this novel since it was a change of atmosphere from normal cultivation or martial arts novels even if it wasn’t the best novel. If anyone’s got any recommendations similar to this I’d be happy to read, I would prefer if it had quite a lot of chapter too.

2. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Which stat specifically, STR, INT, WIS, CON, VIT? :blobpeek:

3. Vudoodude

Vudoodude Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just reread I'm really a superstar, enjoying the nostalgia. If you haven't read it already, A Valiant Life is complete and similar to I'm Really a Superstar (less literature appreciation unfortunately, but more random job hopping).
    If you want to get away from the cultivation stuff, I've been reading a bunch of system medical novels, The Surgeon's Studio and Great Doctor Ling Ran are two of them (but they are quite deep in terms of medical terminology).
    Scholar's Advanced Technological System for math/academics and technology, the early is very math heavy and the later becomes more early sci-fi-ish in terms of technology.
    Galactic Garbage Station is a good modern job hop daily life one where guy gets trash from other worlds (novel worlds).
    These are all modern day series that may or may not have some combat (but is not a heavy focus). They are more about daily life in a specific field or job hopping. I got a similar vibe to I'm Really A Superstar, although aside from a Valiant Life they are not as "OMG MC IS OP" ego-stroking.

Edit: I just remembered about I Am A Prodigy. This one is more combat/cultivation related with some combat/martial arts sub arcs, but it also has a variety of job hopping/business starting/MC ego-stroking sub arcs too. The reason I bring this up is because it seems to draw some inspiration from I'm Really A Superstar in some of the arcs (stealing/using the same poems/literature pieces, at least earlier in the story). I really got a similar vibe from it as I'm Really A Superstar.

4. AzureEmpR

AzureEmpR Your Typical Bored Student

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the recommendations, I’ll definitely check our Valiant Life after I finished the remaining chapter of IRAS, really unfortunate how we won’t be seeing the ending though

5. Vudoodude

Reading List:
    Link
    I know how you feel. They went on hiatus at LITERALLY THE WORSE PART, because you know the next chapter was going to be all about "omg, so good, MC wow, face slapped". They should've at least let him finish the arc

6. rijimon17

rijimon17 Hope you can read the words

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably DEX.

7. powwder

powwder Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    “I know everything” is basically IRAS without the nationalism. Quick synopsis, a guy gets reincarnated to an alternate earth, has a system that lets him plagiarize works from earth to get popular, the system gives him missions to help others in need and gives rewards which include more chances to plagiarize stuff.

8. prasantbagale

prasantbagale Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After the ban, There were a lot of talks about how the Author will give IRAS chapters to Webnovel and they will publish the novel directly into English without publishing the chapters on China. But I guess that didn't work out.

Does anyone know which novel Author is working on currently?

9. animefan217

animefan217 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I Am A Prodigy seems to be dropped/axed/on hiatus as well.

Vudoodude likes this.
  10. Vudoodude

Reading List:
    Link
    RIP, thanks for letting me know, didn't even realize

animefan217 likes this.
  11. animefan217

animefan217 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sadly say that on NU and mtl.