LCD Little Tyrant Doesn't Want To Meet With a Bad End

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by gaianova, Sep 24, 2020.

?

Best Girl?

1. Alicia Ascart

16.9%
  2. Nora Xeclyde

11.7%
  3. Charlotte Sorofya

33.8%
  4. Lilian Ackermann

11.7%
  5. Wilhelmina

6.5%
  6. Yes

19.5%
  1. Astaroth

Astaroth empty

Reading List:
    Link
    There's definitely a lot of JP lightnovel influence.

Also But MC isn't actually one of those "beta JP MC", and tbh I wouldn't even say that he's as dense as he comes off as either, he's more like convincing himself otherwise because he's worried about the consequences.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2021
    Hanada likes this.
  2. shiro3001

shiro3001 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    nice

3. Ricelord

Ricelord Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow this story has an active discussion section. On a random note, I really hoped that Roel would have something to do with a supportive ability (because his bloodline? was named kingmaker), but it doesn't seem that it will be the case. Sadge.

4. Parth37955

Parth37955 NU #3, [Dead Inside], Mid-Boss, Dark Dealer Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It kinda is. His witness state is only triggered via resonance with other bloodlines. He gains power by contracting gods and raising his "evaluation" but the people he brings along (we only have 2 examples so far) have gained greater knowledge of their bloodline and grew mentally. So far, the two people he took with him have been in some shape or form royalty. Which may also be why alicia has not had a witness state yet and also why lillian is probably the next candidate for a witness state.

He has made Charlotte and nora better rulers imo, and that may be the reason why it's call kingmaker.

Koslov likes this.
  5. lunarshadow

lunarshadow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just remember for all the ass Roel is kicking right now... Charlotte, Nora, and Alicia could probably still wipe the floor with him in a serious no-hold bars showdown. Not that would ever happen since all three of them would hold back.

6. Deathsson

Deathsson [A bored reader][Back for More]

Reading List:
    Link
    Isnt that the whole reason Roel did all of this? He doesnt want to fight them and die. So he brought them all into his arms,so now he doesnt have to fight them. And it depends I guess, his abilites are more of the hack variant and less of the typical abilities. Same for the girls, but he is invincible "undying" in his zombie form, can freeze stuff solid with his ice powers and gets increased strength and bla bla. (This is a response to someone wondering if he is dense ---->)Roel isnt an idiot and isnt exactly dense, he might not know how Alicia feels exactly, but its like if your sister irl was hitting on you in non direct manners. You wouldnt pay attention to it because shes your sister. With Nora he knows she likes him, but he isnt into being stepped on and is passing up on all her offers. And with Charlotte Im pretty sure he knows, but remember, he is still an adult mentally, he probably doesnt want to do anything till the girls are adults. The new heroine though, shes 16 right? Pretty sure thats legal in most countries, so Roel might go to pound town

7. The loner

The loner Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is shipping forbidden here? :whistle:

#teamroelotte

8. zerol1

zerol1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    o_O.i think this novel deserve an harem end because let's face it all girls deserve to be happy and I find it hard to see them being happy with any other man
    Silver(Alicia) is an hardcore's brocon
    Gold(Nora) is an softcore sadist already fixated on roel
    Ruby (Charlotte): well she already imprinted him as her future family ...
    And obsidian (Liliane): Well so far they had an kin/bloodline resonance so he could fill her need for family because history wise bloodlines are considered more close than bloodties like roel is ro closest relative because bloodline than even to biological offspring

Now the big question is WHO will be the first wife and I vote for Charlotte or nora

Last edited: Apr 9, 2021
    Lacking Motivation likes this.
  9. Parth37955

Reading List:
    Link
    In terms of rank, nora and lillian come out on top, but there's no telling who else will join in. I'd vote for whoever is able to keep the others in check.

lunarshadow and zerol1 like this.
  10. zerol1

zerol1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Technically Lilian, Charlotte and Nora have the same rank because the 3 are princess of their country ... Well Charlotte is an city state. But if we go by actual rank Nora is the highest one being the crown princess and defacto future pope and the pope as an power is way higher than the empire emperor

Charlotte right now have full support from military and merchant from Rosa so she is right now the future leader (queen) of the Rosas

Lilian meanwhile is not even the in the race for the throne so out of the other 3 she could easily be marry off to roel

Alice have it easier out of all of them not having any strong position so the hardest case here is roel marrying Charlotte and Noel since none of them can marry to his family any idea how they could fix that?

11. Parth37955

Reading List:
    Link
    Rosa is a bit smaller than the theocracy and the augustine empire which is why I ranked Charlotte lower. Lillian may not be the crown princess but unless Paul becomes king, I don't see the two dumbass older princes getting the throne. Lillian is the best candidate if the nobles can get over her being female. There's always the possibility that Lillian isn't a legitimate child and her and Paul got switched at birth (they are both 16 after all).

Alicia would need to be adopted by a different family so that her and roel can actually get married since technically their brother and sister while under the same house. So I guess her status would depend on what family she gets adopted into.

Lillian may have the hardest time getting married. There's obviously bad history between the ackermans and the ascarts, let alone the whole theocracy versus Augustine empire

Side note I feel like roel is doing Paul a favor. All the love interests so far are kinda crazy for good boy Paul.

The whole story behind Paul is kind of sus. If the emperor is such a workaholic that his people had to beg him into procreating, I don't see him having random affairs with commoners. There is more to that story

Lacking Motivation likes this.
  12. lunarshadow

lunarshadow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe, but you also have to remember the original timeline for the girls:
    1. Alicia would be a social recluse and withdrawn due to Roel's abuse
    2. Nora would be isolated as the princess and have no close social interactions with anyone
    3. Charlotte would have lost her father and been removed from the head of her family
    4. Lilian was a bro-con... hmmm that might not have changed for all we know.
    In the original scenario with Paul and all 4 girls fighting against Roel (and none of them knowing each other beforehand) there was probably a better opportunity for all of them to gel and actually like each other.

13. Parth37955

Reading List:
    Link
    Nora is still a sadist in both timelines. Carnage angel. Charlotte is probably the mildest of the bunch. We don't know enough about Alicia and the other timeline besides the fact that she was tormented and was used as a spy? I'd imagine if someone managed to crack through her shell she would also be pretty emotionally dependent on them. Also since there are routes, it will probably be less in fighting amongst the love interests in the original setting. In the current time line day provoke each other into doing crazier stuff. We don't have a good grasp on Lillian just yet so there's not much we can say about her I guess.

14. zerol1

zerol1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Totally agree on all of that but if you look at the girls they are still the same as their game iteration just that roel got added into the mix

1. Alicia is an social recluse and totally dependant on Roel
    2. Nora would be isolated as the princess and have no close social interactions with anyone other than roel
    3. Charlotte is the one with the most changes because her father is alive and actually have an strong position
    4. Lilian is a girl with lack of familiar love and will latch to anyone that can give it to her
    Also most games tent to have some big events that exclude the other girls because are vital to development while also happening at the same time like an party, class reunions dates etc

15. Zilva

Zilva Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it will end with harem. for the first wife, it still too early to guess. Right now the author is not focused on one heroine so it's pretty hard to guess.

And just a suggestion i think obsidian is much more elegant, and fitting for lilian. Coal is kinda inferior to the metal that you use for other heroine.

16. zerol1

zerol1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks a lot I did not have an metal so I called coal because it is also an diamond in the rough will edit it right now

Btw it is hard to know who the 1st wife will be usually it is the 1sr presented female but I really don't see Alicia on that spot

17. Parth37955

Reading List:
    Link
    The author is kinda screwing alicia over imo. Great showing at first but quickly starts going off the rails as soon as "competition" arrived.

18. zerol1

zerol1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think he used her the perfect way.
    I mean she never attached herself as an sister to him and she knows he never see her as an woman so that make her act like that, you see how meticulous she is when you notice she is making sure that even if roel marries any other girl he will not leave her all the while trying make sure no one fill her space in his life

19. ErikHarrison

ErikHarrison Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Charlotte would probably be the most 'fair' best wife since she wouldn't permanently dominate him (also cause she is best girl).

Alicia isn't a social recluse, she has a long standing relationship with both her maids and Nora (neither of which were originally there).

When the author lets her back into the story she will likely blossom at the academy as a rose. If I'm being honest Nora also got pretty screwed in appearances after her arc. We'd likely see the same happen to Charlotte in Lillian's arc before the 4 get equal screen time (maybe not cause of Alicia's flashback time)

Also I'll be kinda pissed if the marriage order is just by hair color lol

20. Kazuha

Kazuha Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm more inclined to say that Wilhelmina best girl, devoting her entire life to Roel, although her becoming a best friend character would be great too.
    Alicia has bed climbing scenes, Charlotte is way too S for Roel's liking, Nora is a kidnapper, and Lilian does handholding. Jokes and preferences aside though, I hope for a harem ending.

For those desperate for more chapters like me, there's an audiobook on youtube up til c450 that's obviously MTL with decent grammar but lots of wrong pronouns.