Spoiler I Was The Real Owner of Elheim

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Guide1410, Jan 1, 2021.

1. Geedi

Geedi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sry for the confusing spoiler but i myself am super confuse
    Its starts with shitduke being confused in denial and saying it cant be. Also i think he regret treating the wrong twin like shit. Heres where the pov changed a couple of time wich confused me.

Back to shit twin atacking a second time. Again i got super confused here by who counter atack liarte or micheal. But after this atack shitduke 100% knew that liarte the true heir. So does everyone.

It seemed like miceal and liarte whent into their own little world and got ready to leave.

liarte denounced herself from elheim. She also tought how indifference was the worst punishment for her family.

Bastian, Azka Anees, Elisee and 30 others like this.
  2. Geedi

Geedi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So one of the biggest reason im confused is the names of elheims i dont know whoses who and they get jumbeled up.
    This chapter will give you diabetes. I kinda want it to be translated asap. Still offering raw

After she kicks some ass she gets ready to leave with miceal on of the shitheims say her name and lian atacks for a third time out of desperation. He thinks liarte the one i used to own and was going to use as my thing/accorys is this powerfull no way. Then she release her full power and shoots out ice and destroys the mansion. Her father and her brothers try to stop it but cant . Also this is the first time anyone has ever used ice based abilites even she didnt think she could do it.

Next part is filled with diabetes i made up my mind Micheal is best ml out their ever. They finaly leave the dukedom and holding hands. Miceal says lets go to the sea like i promised. Hes holding himself in. He wants to hug her tight and confese to her. But he hold him self back. He noticed shes not leaving and rightly gueses what she thinking. She thinking what now i reach my goal leaving my prison. But he says she doesnt have to worry about that whatever she does or wants to so hell support her. He also say we can come back to the sea whenever you want to. She noticea she still holding his hands. She finaly leave the cariage after feeling the sand and winds tears come out of her eyes.

Also micheal inner toughts about the shitheim like not only did you miss how powerfull she realy is but thats not her full worth shes also a lovely atentive girl.

I'll be careful next time. I'm afraid I'll break the Duke of Virce." Michael laughed. "It's okay to break. We can rebuild the building. Some people will be happy to spend the summer cool thanks to the ice.' 'Is that so?' I want to embrace. Michael held back his urge and thought differently. From some point on, it was hard to endure because Liarte was dazzling and lovely.

Was Really Visited Chapter 30 was even cute. But not yet. I didn't mean to ask you what you thought of me or push your feelings because you liked me. It will put pressure on Liarte, who has just started to stand on her own feet. So slowly. Later, if Liarte found a way to relax, he wanted to express his feelings. After hours, Birce's carriage stopped.

Once again sorry for my bad writing and english

Last edited: Apr 9, 2021
    Bastian, Azka Anees, Elisee and 25 others like this.
  3. satan at work

satan at work Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Here comes the twist
    Liarte didn't kill the duchess
    Lian is a fake as per the spirit king of water.
    The fake that he said is That there are sometimes an ominous being born that sucks the energy of the mother. Lian was the ominous one. The duchess was able to live only because liarte was in her womb too. But the problem was liarte was born first. So after liarte was born Lian sucked all the life force of the duchess and she died.
    Lian absorbs energy from liarte as it the ability of the being that's how he was able to use the water power(he was using the power absorbed from liarte)
    He absorbs then without any restraint Because only an adult beings can control the absorption power ( the reason he didn't need liarte after adult ceremony)
    Elheim means master of the water and liarte the reincarnation of the first liarte is only true liarte. The elheim family are not worthy of the name.

These are all what the water spirit told the elheim family.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2021
  4. Geedi

Geedi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What chapter is this explained

LuneyLune likes this.
  5. satan at work

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 32
    After liarte escaped with Micheal all the men of the elheim family go to see the spirit stone and it ridicules them for neglecting the original awakener and offers to answer their questions they ask a few questions. The above is the summary.
    After everything is known everyone turned to look at Lian. Idk what happened afterwards. Gotta still read.

Bastian, Azka Anees, Elisee and 16 others like this.
  6. Geedi

Geedi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Brb then give me 20 mins ill go mtl 33

It picks up Liarte and Michael arriving at Michaela estate. they get greeted by Michaels father who super nice and loveing to Liarte. He kisses her thanks her and welcomes her. He also says we need to get you a maid of honor and introduces merlyn. She rembers something about her in her pas life something about a war and het names spoken like Merlin and something about her being a assasin. After they get introduce and she excepts her as a maid they walk towards her room.

on the way she hears a human like howling and screams wich no one hears but her. After that they got to her room and get ready to change clothes

Thats it too bad it didnt go back to elheim pov
    I think after this is healing time for liarte

Anyone who is on pc try this website with google translete www.joara.com/romancebl/view/book_intro.html?book_code=1411862&refer_type=

Last edited: Apr 11, 2021
  7. satan at work

Reading List:
    Link
    No actually I read it in chapter 33
    Chapter 32 was elheim's pov.

MuyBuy and LuneyLune like this.
  8. Geedi

Geedi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah i think i wrote down the wrong number i read 33 thats when the pov changes

Piriye likes this.
  9. Geedi

Geedi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not much happens in this chapter a bit of sweet moments and tad bit forward to the story. So liarte michael and daddyo have a good old tea time together . Liarte doesnt know what all these sweets are cause all she ever had was run down water soup and stale bread het whole life. But Michael the chad he is starts reasuring her and starts telling what everything is and starts feeding her. In return she starts feeding him.

Main butler comes with a signed complaint from the royals and elheim wich he tears up and says shoot the messenger next time.

Its night time and she gets ready to sleep but liarte decides to investigate the noice she heard before. Once she get closer she finds a big building and Dadyo duke. Chap ends their

i cant wait for elheim pov again

10. Geedi

Geedi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Once again just pure fluff and some story progression.
    So after Dady duke finds liarte infront of the door he smiles and says are you out for a walk. He tells her to out her hands out and gives her candy dont know if he pets her but say to himself is this how it feels to have a daughter.

Then Michael comes and daddy duke i think ask why she infront of this building . She hesitates to say about the howling and remembers theres grandpa duke. She say is their another relative in this mansion.

Wich dady duke replys she sharp. He allowes her to go in but im confused they say she saw a beast or heard a beast. Then pov changes to next morning. Liarte like birds and goes toward them and feeds them her water.

Micael notices het and goes towards her all happy and giddy. Tells her to sit cause she bleeding on her leg somehow. He stips the bleeding with a cloth and kisses her on het hands chapter end

So far i think this is going to be alot of fluf and mental healing for our fl but dady duke and michael. Liarte sharp and smart but broken.

Do yall want a chap a day or multiple chaps at end of week then spoil in one go. Cause the last two chaps couldve been spoiler in two to three sentences

11. kawaii12345

kawaii12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Whatever works best for you, these are great spoilers

illysillymilly likes this.
  12. illysillymilly

illysillymilly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you for the spoilers!!!! and also, appreciate you for the shitheim and daddyo and miichael the chad :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:
    iconic

13. Blue Amethyst

Blue Amethyst Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am curious about this beast thing though. What is this beast? Also, this prince is sus, what is he after exactly?
    Also, I hope there is no redemption arc for her family because even if she was perceived as someone with no power, she was still a legitimate daughter and you treated her like trash.

Volublekoala965 likes this.
  14. Geedi

Geedi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its grandpa duke who shes going to get close to aswell

Elisee and Blue Amethyst like this.
  15. satan at work

Reading List:
    Link
    When in the Birce mansion she hears a man crying like a beast and gets to know that it is micheal's grand father. He is like a beast with no sense and trying to hurt people. Liarte gets permission from Carmen (micheal's dad) and guess into the separate mansion and sees Aaron tired up in chains. Looking at the symptoms liarte realises that it is not a curse of the family but the poison from Imperial family. Liarte cures him slowly. Carmen is thankful. Carmen used to come to the separate mansion to kill his father every night but he can't because he likes him. The Prince has a spy in the Birce. And liarte knows that someone might give him the poison again by this time and that’s why Brice wages war. Aaron loved sweets and candies and spy have him a black candy-the poison.
    Cuz Birce waged war after Aaron dies of poison and Micheal finds about the poison in the 1st timeline. They catch the spy. But when Aaron is cured he yells at liarte cuz she is a elheim. he hasn't recovered the memories when he was a beast. He tells at her to get out of Birce or he will go out. She doesn't want them to fight so she goes out of the mansion. She goes out though it's raining hard and is getting wet.
    Aaron soon recovers all his memories and dashes to stop liarte. He begs and apologizes to liarte and asks her to stay here. Liarte agrees but faints. Aaron lifts liarte and runs to the doctor.doc says it's because if overuse of her power and due to stress. The butler comes in and tells them that it's raining all over the empire at once. They realise its liarte and Aaron can't take and cries that it's his fault. So liarte doesn't actually leave the mansion.
    And the poisoñ will be given again but the attempt failed. Unlike the 1st timeline this time it was because when the Prince sent a letter to Carmen about liarte and to not monopoliZe her, Carmen broke the hands of the man who sent the letter and sent him back. So he wanted to punish them.
    This one may not be perfectly correct.
    The Birce has enormous power and they don't bow down to the Imperial family. That's why the Imperial family uses the poison from their blood (idk if this is right) and had been using this on the Birce for generations to keep them in control and Birce has been thinking of it as a curse.
    Idk if the curse was only on Aaron or all Birce for generations.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2021
  16. satan at work

Reading List:
    Link
    ‘after liarte escaped the mansion she stays in birch mansion. Micheal and his father have tea with her with a lot of snacks. Liarte drinks the tea and doesn’t eat the snacks, cookies , cakes and chocolates. Carmen asks if liarte doesn’t like the snacks.
    ‘liarte replies that SHE DOESN’T KNOW WHAT THEY ARE. IF THEY TELL HER HOW TO EAT IT SHE WILL LEARN TO.
    michel tells her what is what. That white chocolate is a sweet one and dark chocolate is a bitter one and the cake is sweet just like the white chocolate and goes on explaining while Carmen is shocked beyond words as the only princess in the ducal family doesn’t know what snacks they are. And is furious how she grew up in the family
    Truth is liarte has only seen those snacks in books and has only read about them so she never knew what they actually look like. :blobsob:

after the episode of elheim talking with the spirit there was no chapters until where have I read until now about the trash family.

17. Blue Amethyst

Reading List:
    Link
    It's genuinely sad that she doesn't even know what they properly look like nor taste like when it's so common in aristocracy to eat them during tea time. Even baron's eat that. Commoners probably are aware of such treats as well but she was treated as a disgrace. Honestly, it annoys me to think they treated her like that even though she's the actual daughter. Nor illegitimate or anything but a pure blood.

18. satan at work

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah. but don’t worry. She gets all the love from Birce family.
    Carmen even gave liarte a nickname "lilli" . He only gave that to something he likes the most and he gave that name only thrice including her. She tames Aaron when he was a beast by giving him candies. Like treats for puppies. After curing Aaron and liarte gets fine after the fever, they all have tea and Carmen wants liarte sit opposite him. It can be sure that Aaron and Carmen had fight to sit opposite to her. Carmen and Micheal talk to liarte naturally without giving time to Aaron so Aaron feels gloomy. Liarte asks if his body is fine and Aaron is tearful and liarte as a habit gives him a candy as a habit. Aaron tries to eat the candy but Carmen interrupts him saying that he has blood pressure so he can’t eat it so asks Aaron to give the candy to him ( Carmen). Aaron shouts at him saying he is a foxy child. To say a 40 year old and 60 year old fought for a candy given by liarte. It was cute though. Micheal doesn’t care but just asks liarte if she hates fights. She replies that she does and Aaron and Carmen go silent and together they all have a peaceful tea time.
    Sorry got a bit excited after you replied because it’s one of my favourite novel :blobsweat_2:

19. Blue Amethyst

Reading List:
    Link
    No worries. Just from the 11 chapters that have been translated, I'm already loving this book - especially since I know the family isn't so easily forgiven. There are a lot of novels that pardon the abuse the fl goes through and there's a limit to how much you can. Her family cannot be forgiven so easily - they sacrificed her so easily so I'm happy that she will have a happy family with the Birce family.

20. Geedi

Geedi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah i love it too mate. Hands down fav novel so far. Think its more a healing novel the. Revenge tho. So far what ive read