Spoiler A Hunter's Courtship Method

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Nov 19, 2020.

1. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    images.jpeg

Description:

Hunter Ar, who lived away from humans alone in the forest, coincidentally meets Leon, a blond, blue-eyed, handsome man. As a condition of letting him stay at her house, she tries to entrust the housework to him. But for some reason... it seems like this man hasn't done any housework in his life?! A Bear Grylls-esque female lead who can easily peel off her prey’s skin and a Greenhouse Plant-esque male lead who grew up with no hardships. A culture-shocking romantic comedy!

Link: https://page.kakao.com/home/그-사냥꾼의-구애방식-[외전선공개]/52301390
    Link 2: https://mangadex.org/title/57929/a-hunter-s-courtship-method

Last edited: Nov 24, 2020
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Ahmya

Ahmya mammiyaah~

Reading List:
    Link
    FL Ar's daily life is monotonous. Ar is neglected by the villagers and lives alone, but does not feel particularly lonely. But one day, when FL came back to the hut, there was a man she didn't know . The man's name is Leon.

Leon (ML) hands a jewel to Ar (FL) and asks her if he can stay in the hut for a few days . However, Ar who does not know the value of the jewel, does not accept the jewel, and asks Leon
    'What housework he can do?' Leon replies that he knows how to cook. So, Leon settled in the hut on the condition that he was responsible for three meals for Ar....

I guess thats how it started~!!:blobmelt::blobpopcorn:
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

4. Creolenerd

Creolenerd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A bad ass fl? Sign me up

5. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    My~ Spoilers anyone?

Rocio Martinez likes this.
  6. Xinneth

Xinneth Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    HI, can someone spoil me? I bet the ML is a prince at least. Am I right? Does the FL have a secret identety/ power or smth? Who is the villain? When do they officially get together? Any cute/hot moments?

cometothedarkside97 and Mikaa like this.
  7. lolyss

lolyss Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG, I just read there first kissing scene in the manhwa :X3::X3::X3: ( chapter 12 I think)
    But I'm a bit disappointed that it wasn't actually a way to show there love :(. It's just the FL wants to kiss the ML , like :"can I kiss u ?" And than they kissed :blobpensive:but at least the ML consider the FL as his crush and FL consider the ML as a very important person in her life :aww: . And what made me laugh the most was that the FL complimented the ML all the time and calling him "cute":blobjoy:.

8. VioletBlue

VioletBlue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really love this and need the spoilers :cry: I would fight the world for the ML he us so precious

Fictionaddiction and syofiaa like this.
  9. Musiciati

Musiciati Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I just found out about this story and I loved it, can’t wait to see their how their whole story unfolds. I did some digging and found some MTL tidbits so if they are wrong don’t blame me :notlikeblob:
    So there is about 3 volumes and a side story. Basically the story is about our ML falling in love with our FL and how the FL begins to understand people better and accept the love she was neglected by. So our ML is the second prince and something about a conspiracy got him lost in the forest and found his way to her place. So they live together and fall in love and the moment is spoiled by one of his subordinates finding him and taking him back. He needs to return to the capital bc there’s an issue with the succession. FL wants to break up bc of the dangers, but ends up following him to the capital bc she say she can’t send him into danger so soon. There was a mention of a brother and the Count, the elder sister who was raised as the future successor and a servant called Apheles. Here’s the link to the reviews and the books. http://m.yes24.com/goods/detail/72348373

xyxy6409, Jukki, Mifried and 31 others like this.
  10. PrincessBubblegum

PrincessBubblegum Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How does their relationship develop? Since going with him would mean she will have to see the world he comes from which is the noble society and it's a lot different than the life she was raised in the forest. Also want to know if she gains any friends or acceptance from others since she was rejected from the locals in her own home. Would be nice for her to know more ppl other than the second prince.
    Oh and I found it so cute on how she compliments him since that's the only way she knew how how to praise someone lol

Jukki, Epona C, imane1 and 8 others like this.
  11. simplysharonda

simplysharonda Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Their interactions are so cute!!!:aww:

12. bananaanna

bananaanna Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I from what Ive seen (chap 21 of the manhua), she kisses him, pecks him, hugs him pretty often and praises him in the only way she knows of (calling him cute bc thats the only praise she knows of from her grandad). Altho he tells himself not to reciprocate bc he knows she doesnt have much human interaction knowledge, he likes her and wants her to be happy. He thought about bringing her to society where he comes from, but thinks that its selfish to rob her of her liberty and freedom and to place her in high society where she wouldnt have the same liberty. He begins to teach her how to read, write and do math bc he wants to give her something everlasting. The first word he showed her was ardeor (if i remember well) which she asked to sm on the village sbout its meaning, and they thought she was confessing to them or sth. So i think the meaning is passion or sth like that. He also promised her to host a banquet for her, bc she told him how she never participated in the festival of the village. they danced that day, it was super cute. chaps till now are mostly fluffy moments between the two of them.

lazynoodles, Jukki, spoaky and 9 others like this.
  13. quarantine is good

quarantine is good its august

Reading List:
    Link
    if the drama is too much then i'll just read cute moments

14. Ariary

Ariary Sucker for isekai troupe

Reading List:
    Link
    I reeeeaaaallly love the fluffy moments! It's so cute. But honestly i cant imagine their future. Realistically, they're come from completely different world. Im afraid they wouldn't end up together. Please can someone spoil me the ending?? Is it good or bad ending? What will be their major problem (besides status)?

Jukki, Epona C, MiserableSOUL and 5 others like this.
  15. Celebrianna

Celebrianna ❤️‍Solo Leveling❣️

Reading List:
    Link
    I completely agree with you. I can’t imagine their future. Only unless both of them seriously compromise which would dictate something like he doesn’t have to be emperor and she doesn’t have to live solely as a hunter. I support their feelings but I think that realistically it will be hard for them because they’re from completely different worlds. If MC was at least part of commoner society, I would find their future less difficult to imagine but she’s completely isolated from any society except when she goes into town to sell her stuff and even then she doesn’t have relationships with others.

Jukki, Epona C, spoaky and 9 others like this.
  16. LePetiteReader

LePetiteReader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The only future I can think of their ending is that the fl lives in the forest like a hidden mistress with maybe future babies there (If the ML was in love enough to want to have illigitimate children) and the forest will be like his safe haven from the noble world while he would probably be forced into a political marriage and have his own bloodline in the high-society. To me, I think it's best if they just remain memories of each other.. it'll be painful to be able to be with each other secretly or trying to be together because they come from so different worlds, it's like a person from the city and another who lives in a forest with no electricity.

Jukki, spoaky, river.wyles and 7 others like this.
  17. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think ML will make her a mistress,, he's too good and honest to her to do that....
    I just think it will be typical clitché when he is deemed dead and in reality he will live with FL in forest, because he can't come back to palace because someone already took the throne from him,, or he will welcome her as his princess after she will ne adopted by some aristocratic house,,
    Or he will resign from his position (if he can) and start a new aristocratic house??
    Dunno...

18. yutasthreateningaura

yutasthreateningaura Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Will there be a homewrecker in their relationship?

19. Ariary

Ariary Sucker for isekai troupe

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly i don't really like thi sad ending. But this is make sense

Jukki and simplysharonda like this.
  20. FeliceSasha23

FeliceSasha23 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I bought the final volume (the side stories) from Ridibooks but Idk how to download them as an epub. Can anyone help me? I will MTL it as soon as someone can get it as an epub