LCD 100,000/Hour Professional Stand-in

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by starvecleric, Apr 13, 2021.

1. starvecleric

starvecleric Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/professional-stand-in-with-an-hourly-salary-of-100000/

Yoo, a quick synopsis of the novel:
    The FL transmigrated into another world and found herself with a system where she had to earn 100,000,000,000 in order to get back home. So, she did what everyone in her place would do—offering stand-in service to the men whom the younger sister of the person she transmigrated into was keeping on the hook so as to earn her keep.

Looks pretty interesting for the time being :blobowoevil:

2. Zeusomega

Zeusomega M.D of Olympus Pvt Ltd. Seeking [Boltzmann brain]

Reading List:
    Link
    Whom the what now?!

Is it just me or is that confusing? :blobdizzy:

3. Ral

Ral Not a Well-Known Member ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reading List:
    Link
    May I ask about the expected release consistency?

I see you originally released it a month ago, chapter 1 in 5 parts in a single day, then stopped and only resumed it 2 days ago, today being a 3rd part in a row after the initial month-long break.

Seems rather intriguing, but I stopped following single releases a few years back and I'm not sure if it's worth going back to that system if there is no predictable schedule in place.

4. starvecleric

Reading List:
    Link
    There was another person translating it back then, so I didn't want to clash but he/she seems to have halted the translation alr

I'm not sure what you mean by single releases but yeah it'll be generally daily update, though don't really hold me to it too much cause I'm already working on several series right now (Little Tyrant and MGA, and I'll be prioritizing those two first if I get too busy). It'll be in parts (probably roughly as long as how you see them), though the story is only 100+ chapters long so it should be finished in due time uh

5. Bachingchung

Bachingchung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't know you also translate Martial God Asura. Great work with Little Tyrant, as always.

6. starvecleric

Reading List:
    Link
    It's ending soon on 2nd April!