Spoiler Trash of the Count’s Family

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by immortaltear, Sep 29, 2018.

1. sasai

sasai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Right?! Curious of this too. We haven't seen Cale using AP he saved using embrace yet I hope it will not be forgotten, using Blood Drenched Rock AP to White Star's face would be another satisfying moment, a slap in the face in another sense. Lols. :blobjoy:

And I am kinda thinking using Jour's AP thing would allow Cale to differentiate WS from others even when he is disguised with his earth AP, I mean WS' life ring should be a lot more twisted due to his reincarnations after all and damn that earth AP if it can even disguise life rings. Sorry for ranting!:blob_catflip:

Moondrip lunax and trixhenituse like this.
  2. tehpucukharum

tehpucukharum Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've seen the alberu's fanart in his dark elf though. And his blonde appearance is his prince look cuz the royal is often called the decendants of sun god. So he must hide his true form using his mother's magic.

3. sasai

sasai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you mean Alberu's princely fake appearance? No issue with the fanarts, Alberu really is known for his Blonde hair and blue eyes by all people except his fellow dark elves, Cale and friends. He has also been revealed in the manhwa. It is magic to hide his true Brown hair and eyes and dark skin.

yukihibari likes this.
  4. Raven Evernight

Raven Evernight But they never just accepted me for the way I was…

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope Toonka gets some friends C103B667-492A-4241-8625-2BA5833C6EF0.jpeg

5. sanda888

sanda888 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh no, I can feel 'Cale stabs his heart" scene coming very soon. :notlikeblob:

6. Raven Evernight

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Suu_Itosukai

Suu_Itosukai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it’s because his dark elf appearance isn’t used very often of his magical bracelet, I’m pretty sure he doesn’t take it off unless the situation calls for it (no one saw it in public Cuz he had full body armor) or if he’s alone. Other than that I think it’s because they’re used to the Shining star not the 1/4 dark elf

8. Akawain

Akawain Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if Toonka will ask to fight a dragon? if he finds out that they could transform to humans..... or will he ask Cale permission to fight them since he knows Cale is acquitted with them and he doesn't want to upset his "best friend":blobwhistle:

[​IMG]
    I would like to see something like this (still chibis) the group in a movie set and a rock and roll band (although I think I prefer that members would be Cale, Choi Han and Alberu while the kids are the main vocals.....:blobsmilehappyeyes:)

9. Cahe910

Cahe910 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow thank you sooo much for translating .you are the best. .what a wonderfull chapter.I was smiling like crazy and laughed like mad at slap part. hahahahaha

10. Cahe910

Cahe910 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where is Alberu's aunt ?

11. Raven Evernight

Reading List:
    Link
    Modern world Cale hits different though don’t you want to see a modern world Cale in the manga? A4C41558-EA57-4E7C-A1F0-919EDA166C70.jpeg

Anfir, zhaf0606, Fann0 and 14 others like this.
  12. Akawain

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah that be cool:blobparty:, it be nice if some how Cale, Alberu, Raon and Choi Han traveled to Earth 1 & 3:blob_grin: if their going to travel the world then why not travel different Earth's:blobangel:

Earth 1 Cale/KRS might peak at his old work place to check ogCale, CH get see Korea again in his earth......:blobsnow:

Earth 3 Alberu and gang visit An Roman see how he works as the president:blobhug:

The pic makes me want to see them forming a band CH also in guitar, Alberu on the drums and the kids their lead singers:blob_grin: with their looks their fans will go wild:cookie:

13. Raven Evernight

Reading List:
    Link
    Au where Cale seals the god of despair in his eyes because they are powerful enough to hold a god (raons mum stated the first time she saw him he has powerful eyes if I’m not mistaken) but there’s a problem and some of the god of despairs powers leak out at time sending Cale and whoever is close to him into another dimension for a while and they have adventures their until they are sent back by the power randomly

14. Raven Evernight

Reading List:
    Link
    I want Cale to create novelty items like balloons in his world it would be cute to see everyone’s reaction to it D9370E89-355E-4814-BEEC-51D009618E26.jpeg

MiraJane, zhaf0606, diti.ing and 7 others like this.
  15. c1aragriffith

c1aragriffith Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From the newest translated chapter on EAP, "This was the first time Cale had ever been told he was cute..."

Excuse me Cale, yes you have. I think Alberu called him his cute little brother once. Idk why but thinking about that made me laugh hehe

16. Akawain

Reading List:
    Link
    But that was first time in his life (including his past as KRS) that a girl called him cute and handsome because of his looks.

Yes Ron once commented his the total package when he ask about his looks but he just frown to it..... Their a huge difference if a girl said it and fact Drew younger self was very excited how good looking he was that's why he was dumbfounded when he was call cute and pass the AP test just because of his looks:blobangel:

17. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Uhhh... Is this the beginning of the honeymoon?! Is WS setting the vibes? blobmelt_thumbs
    I was infected by the shippers in the discord :blobsweat:

LOL. Alberu being a mood. Is this Peter Pan- Alberu version. :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:
    In the near future, Alberu's pajama will be displayed in the Henituse Museum in a glass casing and all the children that will honor the heroes will impersonate Alberu with them wearing pajamas like how CH with a sword, Mary with a robe and Cale with a shield.:blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

I swear I am not a fan of CalexWS, that is why this is a stroll in the temple while showcasing their rivalry on who will Sealed God's boyfriend chosen one.

Good Morning, Eru-gramps!!! I hope you had slept well for almost a month since the author's hiatus :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:

Are you sure you did not like it, Alberu-nim. It feels like you are modelling to your knights what will be their new battle wear after this war.:blobjoy:

When you realized Sun God is a techie kind of person that she can update Taerang :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy: or maybe CJG taught Sun Goddess how to do it:hmm:

Why do I imagine it a Flashlight but in a gun shape. Hahaha, in the near future on Henituse Museum when they are having a replay of the war when Clopeh provided it... It will be labelled behold the power of the Flashlight.

Only TCF provides its reader with the weirdest weapon starting from the barbeque stick, branch, dagger, mirror, watering can and now a flashlight!:blobpopcorn_cool:

You should contact Clopeh, Alberu so that you can have your 'legend manager' that will handle your PR. Hahahah:blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

Thank you for the summary, Angie-nim. :blobnosebleed::aww::bloblove:

18. Dev0o7

Dev0o7 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It explains why her divine artifact was a pocket mirror that ladies keep in their purse.