Spoiler Overgeared

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Midnight Rain, Dec 8, 2017.

1. MK bk-201

MK bk-201 [God of Novels]

Reading List:
    Link
    a guy who fought regas in the first national competition his class was monk in chapter 171

2. Aristes

Aristes [Archiver of idea], [Harbinger of the Fall]

Reading List:
    Link
    If I recall it correctly, he worships a god called 'Boris' wasn't it?

3. LordDanny

LordDanny 《Duke of Chaos》

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, Tosun was the first to call him the God of Virtue!

What if there is some relationship between the Frost Queen and the God Blue Dragon? The Curse placed on Kaya Kingdom—seems like the real talk, but what if something is amiss like the Story of Seven Malignant Saints, but on a high tier? As far as I can say, Hanul may be the most cunning entity out of the 3 Absolute Gods, and so should be his planning! After all, Hanul is the one who created the Gods related to Weather!

The last part—it seemed like Kraugel ignored Grid by saying: "....You saw the wrong person." Why? Maybe something is wrong with Kraugel, he wants to concentrate on something, or he is just joking?!

4. Aristes

Reading List:
    Link
    What are the odds, that Kraugel has become a sith lord?

5. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    Zero, according to me. He is not the one who would be largely swayed by some emotions, nor has he experienced something as bad as Agnus. He is also pretty calculating, and one of the Best Gamers in Overgeared Universe. His Class, Sword Saint, most of the time, is a Righteous Leaning Class—as shown by the Legends about the Sword Saint. The [Hero King] and [Lantern of Humanity] are some of the Righteous Titles which were held by the Past Sword Saints. Alas, Grid acquired them; otherwise, Kraugel might have had a chance in the future! So according to me, Kraugel would never become a Sith Lord. Mainly because he isn't Emotionally Unstable like Agnus is.

Well, I would like Kraugel to acquire the Second Class: Spearman. He already has the Title [One Who Peeked at the Peak of the Spear] which should give him the Status or Occupation of Spearman. The Title might suggest that Kraugel is already a Master Spearman, and possibly—he also possess the [Mastered Spear Mastery]. Further training may give him the Titles such as [Great Spearman] and [Spear Saint]. This might also open up his path to become the [Legendary Spearman] in the future. I would like Kraugel to surpass his Mentors in Spearmanship, Kirinus. That would be a good call to defend and fight against Grid equally in the future.

6. Aristes

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, maybe I should've add 'It's a joke'.
    Also the tittle you make, I think [One who achieved the peak of spearmanship] was lot better, or maybe [One who have glimpsed the essence of piercing]

Hey, the Overgeared Raws for chapter 75 is out, Jude is not what I have in mind.

7. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm... that would have helped!

As far as I can say, the Author pays more attention on Weapon. Or should I say that Author is saying that if you can control the Spear however you want, then you are above it?! Thus, from the the later inference—I think the Title also contains the essence that you are talking about. Here, the Spear may be a concept which has encapsulated the whole meaning related to the Spearmanship, then whether it be the related Battle Techniques or the Weapon itself—it doesn't matter because all of them are encased in the mentioned Title!

Lastly, whether the Titles you made are better or not, but the Translator has already decided upon that. I also wanted to name Mental World as Mental Dimension!

Where did you read that, Kakaopage or some other site?

8. Aristes

Reading List:
    Link
    A site called Tkor.wine, though you're going to have find it first in a stackpile of manhwas. Plz don't share if this site was in fact illegal, which I don't know yet.

LordDanny likes this.
  9. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    The Translated Version from all Scanslators is also illegal, including the Reaper Scans.

10. Aristes

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, tkor.wine would do.

11. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    Good site, though some adult things are mixed in there.

Additionally, you can just use the 템빨 to search for the Overgeared Webtoon. It would save you some time.

Lastly, damn...! They even removed the omitted!

12. Aristes

Reading List:
    Link
    Somehow, I believe it was a merciful virtue for the artist.
    Imagine the thought making their hand... to depict how Grid hands work in bed. Yikes...

13. blaisemNU

blaisemNU Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So regarding Mir, what does this line mean?

"It is the strongest half that the force will be compared to at least the number of digits versus the devil."

And why would Sariel run away from the 20th GD? Is he a coward or something or just a mistranslation?

14. Aristes

Reading List:
    Link
    Uh, don't you know that they're (gender neutral) fallen angel, and in that traits it was changing them to demon and went rampage?

Last edited: Apr 16, 2021
  15. MK bk-201

Reading List:
    Link
    idk

16. Aristes

Reading List:
    Link
    It was around 1st SNC when Regas fought him to save Yura that being ganged up by every nations.

17. MK bk-201

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah i know, i already said it was in the first snc, what i dont know is the name of the god he worshipped

18. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    About Mir—He is the strongest Half-God/Yangban. Maybe the Seven Malignant Saints were stronger than him, but they aren't alive anymore. According to Grid, his overall Prowess is comparable to the Single Digit Great Demons. Grid sometimes even compares him to the Baal. Well, this isn't correct because Baal has Overwhelming Stats as one of the Strongest Bosses in the Game. Baal is more of a Super-grade Named World Boss rather than being a Super-grade Named NPC like Mir. Meanwhile Mir has Overwhelming Techniques similar to a Full Fledged Sword Saint, and is more of a Super-grade Named NPC rather than being a Super-grade Named Boss like Baal. Meaning, he doesn't have Overwhelming Stats like Baal. Overall, both have different kind of difficulty to them.

About Sariel—She isn't running away from anyone. She sometimes may go on a Rampage if she is present in Hell because of her Title [Fallen Angel].

About the 20th Great Demon—It isn't only about him, it is also about the Checkpoint of 20th Hell which is guarded by a Mythical Creature Cerberus.

LayZhang likes this.
  19. Aristes

Reading List:
    Link
    What are the odds that Baal was an ancient rate being?

20. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    This is based upon my speculation:

Baal isn't an Ancient-rated Existence because most of the World View knows about Baal being the 1st Great Demon. Forgotten Legends and Myths can be termed as Ancient, but the Legends and Myths who are well known in the Present Era—aren't Ancient-rated Entities. But this doesn't mean that they aren't Ancient Entities by Age. The Age and the Ancient Rating are two different terms. If I presume that there is a Divine Rating beyond the Myth, which is only for the Complete Gods (God by Race). Myth is the Rating for a God by Status, like Overgeared God Grid who is a God, but only by Status, not by Race. If I go by the Age, and not by the Rating System, then most of the Dragons, 3 Absolute Gods, Most of the Current Gods, and Single Digit Great Demons (especially the Top 3) should be the Ancient Entities, not the Mythical or Divine Entities.

Thus, for me, the Ancient Rating is a Rating only for the Forgotten Legendary and Mythical Existences which are no longer remembered by the World, like the Members of Tower of Wisdom.

Most of the World View doesn't know about Beriache. Thus, the [Beriache's Warrior], who might have had Legendary Prowess in his time, isn't remembered by the World as well. Therefore, the Class is Ancient-rated despite having the Powers similar to a Legendary Class.

The [Ancient Rider] may also evolve into the Ancient Class, and not in Legendary Class, because it is possibly related to the Ancient Giants who aren't remembered by most of the people in the Current Era. Maybe Fronzaltz has the same Class to increase his Efficiency while driving the Magic Machines. Though, if you can achieve the required Achievements, then you may as well become a Legend because at that time the World would know about your Achievements and remember you as a Legend.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2021
    LayZhang and Aristes like this.