Spoiler She’s Not Our Daughter!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Guide1410, Dec 20, 2020.

1. Hoque99

Hoque99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoilers please!!

2. macrhh

macrhh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The female leads sister is still alive, I’m pretty sure that Hanel’s actual mom is Amil (not exactly sure though). I guess Amil can’t visit Hanel and Sierra because it would put them in danger.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2021
    AnnHime, Elisee, Mi shiru and 14 others like this.
  3. Hoouuujae60

Hoouuujae60 No One from Nowhere

Reading List:
    Link
    I just realized the blue haired guy was actually Abel not the master of the tower lol~

So Amil dyed her golden hair to pink...the thing is her hair is curly just like hanael but she just said she can't help mc to prove hanael is not her daughter...does that mean she can't help because it's true? Probably because it will endanger both of them, but I know that's not the only reason...after saying she can't help, she paused, and then made an excuse that she can't enter the town...sure is suspicious:hmm:

Last edited: Apr 4, 2021
    Elisee, syofiaa and its0k like this.
  4. EmpressNeveah

EmpressNeveah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have theory that maybe Sierra sister is actually make her forget that she is Hanael mother because maybe she got hurt by Duke people like that old woman who gave her money & told her to go

CherryBlossem likes this.
  5. Malacat

Malacat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 36 spoilers, paternity test finally in.
    MC and ML have a private visit with the doctors. Cassius is asked what he'd do if she isn't his kid. He still states he believes she's his kid. MC's is sorta resigned to being frustrated at this point.

The test is conducted by comparing magical wavelengths of the parents to the child through a special device., and has an 80% accuracy rate. First off Hanel is related Sierra. She has the same magic wavelengths as her. (Internally MC is no duh, I'm her aunt of course I'm related) Second round Hanel had the same magic wavelengths as Cassius. In conclusion Hannel is Sierra and Cassius's daughter.

Cassius is moved to tears with joy, and Sierra is verry F-ing CONFUSED.

The moment in picture
    0 um what.png

Last edited: Apr 5, 2021
    BakaHat16, AnnHime, Bastian and 42 others like this.
  6. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol did Cassius have a brother by any chance? Like a plot twist where his brother and MC’s sister are Hannel’s parents? Somehow I would be sad if the most predictable twist about MC’s memory being manipulated is true.

datagirl, Elisee and syofiaa like this.
  7. Malacat

Reading List:
    Link
    It's still possible, I believe Cassius was taken in but his mother a commoner wasn't. He sill may have some closely related family he's not aware of yet.

Elisee, kawaii12345 and its0k like this.
  8. Deleted member 282232

Deleted member 282232 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    What I believe is maybe MC is suffering from selective amnesia or maybe someone wiped out her memory or something (if the story setting has magic or else the first one). And this is the reason that she believes that the child is her niece. Maybe the way they parted wasn't that simple and MC was very much hurt in the process so this is why she chose to suppress that memory.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2021
  9. lembayung

lembayung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You could read it for free on Naver (unlike Kakao, you could use google translate). I got bored after ch 20 so I dropped it. But still I want to know the end, so I checked the spoiler thread.

10. Malacat

Reading List:
    Link
    As of chapter 38 it's still iffy. The process for determining paternity is a 3 part process and all things say yes so far. The first part just determines if the parent and child are related. MC has pointed out that she's just related to the kid so far and as an aunt that would make her get that bingo.

Both MC and her sister have verbally admitted that the sister is the mother.

After the bingo on the Duke MC is really wondering about her sister's lover. It's actual law against nobles marrying commoners so his mom was left high and dry. So he could have family out their he doesn't know of. MC is planning on making a tracking potion to hunt down her sister and dragg her back by the hair if she has to after this. She needs to explain she's the mother and how the holly F*@% the dad is related to the ML.

Elisee, MLisMyHubby, syofiaa and 15 others like this.
  11. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Its impressive that I'm not annoyed they're extending the paternity test mayhem. I'm honestly... happy for Cassius, he's essentially just given more reasons to keep Sierra (and again, THANK GOD this is a SUPPORTIVE IN-LAWS series). Matriarch aunt is haply to be given another chance to care for her in-law and essential grandchild, servants are happy their masters are approachable

Elisee, syofiaa, LaMuerte and 5 others like this.
  12. Tyg759

Tyg759 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, the second part of the results won't be revealed until chapters 75 and the free chapters are only free up to 39 at this stage so... (i haven't actually read past chapter 1 at this stage)

13. EmpressNeveah

EmpressNeveah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you know second part of result? Hanael is Sierra & Cassius child or not?

14. biha

biha Mr. Callisto's soulmate

Reading List:
    Link
  15. Pansy25

Pansy25 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  16. hahahatdog

hahahatdog Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably a brother on his mother side. :hmm:

No the duke didn’t abandoned her. She was the one who abandoned the duke. She received money, and left... but i think she was already informed of her “sister’s pregnancy” and needed her help in raising hanael henceforth she accepted the money:hmm:

trajano 08, Mi shiru and syofiaa like this.
  17. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the new spoilers. Hanael being a potential experiment? My heart might not be able to take this route.
    Still... getting a refresher on the first result always brings a smile to my face. The sheer relief and joy in MLs face is always a treat to see

Elisee, syofiaa, Creolenerd and 3 others like this.
  18. soliven

soliven Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I only mtl-ed several chapters so I don’t know if any of these infos are 100% accurate but....

Ezel - green haired magician, seems to harbor a lot of hatred but I don’t know who it is directed to (maybe to Cassius)
    - He is also the leader or a part of a secret guild (forgot the name) that handles information and the likes
    - I think he is using the Crown Princess
    - She is obsessed with Cassius. Even after the ML told her that Sierra is the only one for him and they have a “daughter” together, it made her only want him more.
    - She thinks that Cassius is the only man suitable for her, and vice versa—that she is the only one worthy of him.

- It appears that the Imperial Palace wants Amil dead for reasons unknown to us yet.
    - Amil was also pregnant or had recently given birth to Hanael at the time the Imperial Palace started targeting her, so, she had to leave (??). Anyway, it’s still unclear whether Amil truly birthed Hanael.

IM SORRY IF THIS WAS CONFUSING. THE MTL-ED CHAPTERS HAD ME DIZZY

Bastian, assiralc_, Elisee and 17 others like this.
  19. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, I was expecting Mr. Green there to be Amel's acquaintance or something (like the tower lord husband early probable spoiler)
    Then we got probable Hanael be some research of some kind twist (well... magic worldbuilding exists and MC being into alchemy means our final boss needs to be a capable scholar type as well.