Spoiler Trash of the Count’s Family

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by immortaltear, Sep 29, 2018.

1. Dearest_Reader

Dearest_Reader 【I, Who Mewls In The Distance】【The Lazy Traveler】

Reading List:
    Link
    LFMAO, I think I’m reading too much manwha Yaoi nowadays that ‘White’ and ‘Enormous’ made me think of light saber. :blobsleepless:
    That might be The World Record’s Brightest Flashlight, The Divine Flashlight, we didn’t know about! We need to record it ASAP! :blobrofl:

Thanks @angie_sash for the chap! Wonderful as always! Keep it up!

Mini-Series: Your Highness, Time to Shine!
    Alberu: Is the night vision on?
    Choi Han: Yes, your highness.
    Alberu: Hello everyone, welcome to my channel. Alberu Crossman- I mean, An Roman! Don’t worry about me wearing pajamas. It’s actually nighttime right now.
    Eru: That’s actually a lie-
    Alberu: Anyway! I brought what I think it’s the greatest flashlight of them all! Let me introduce you to my new weapon.., Taerang!
    Tae: Good evening Master, and you too, camera.
    Alberu: *Nods* This flashlight can actually burn you alive or damage your eyes! I didn’t want to test it on myself, so I brought the thing with me! Cale, bring him in!
    Cale: I don’t get paid enough for this. *Drags someone*
    WS: mmph! Mmph-!?
    Monster: ..?
    Alberu: Don’t worry you will be paid hefty price! But first, let me give you an demonstration why Taerang is the greatest.
    Tae: Start?
    Alberu: Start, Diiiiiivinnnneeee Flaaaasshhhlliggghht...! *Shoots in the sky*
    Audience: ...!? [YOUR HIGHNESS? IS THAT YOU!?]
    Alberu: Isn’t it pretty? Now, who wants some fireworks?
    Monster: ...
    WS: ...
    Audience: [How bad it must be fighting them in that earth dome that Your Highness need to use his full power!?]

Angelina: Ara, Ara, look at him go.
    GoD: Cage still doesn’t accept me...
    GoW: Give Gods screen time, author!
    SG: Which successor is the greatest? *Plucking flowers* Cale or WS? Cale or WS? Cale..-

Mini-Series: All Bark White Star...
    WS: Crazy!
    Cale: I don’t give AF.
    WS: You want to battle me and that lion dragon? Dream on!
    Cale: *Roled Eyes*
    WS: Stupid.
    Cale: ...
    WS: ..Idiot, you think you can live long enough fighting us? Hah!?
    Alberu: No need to warn us. I have this Godlike flashlight with me.
    Tae: That’s right.
    Cale: What were you saying again?
    WS: *Pissed* ...I can still fight you on.
    Cale: *Using AP* We have numbers, can you take us all?
    WS: [..Goddamit, I got bamboozled.]

I hope there would be more God’s showing up in the future~ As well as entering other worlds~ :blobmelt:
    And... whatsup with everyone’s naming sense for monsters? It’s so bad that it’s comedically ridiculous.. :facepalm:

Last edited: Apr 16, 2021
  2. roshiku

roshiku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone give a rundown of the acronyms? My memory is failing.....

What I got is
    AP = Ancient Power
    WS = White Star
    GoD = God of Death
    WT = World Tree
    SG = Sealed God
    KRS = Kim Rok Soo
    CH = Choi Han
    TBoaH = The Birth of a Hero
    CJG = Choi Jung Gun or Nelan Barrow

Who GoW? Also a brief summary of GoW because I only remember like sun god and death god. Anymore I am missing?

Also THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE SPOILERS!!!!!

3. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    God of War. The one who had the divine item watering can. Cotton is his saintess. He was the one who favors the sky eating water and shackles her with duties and responsibilities naming the Water AP as the water of judgement.

Cmiiw, i have not reread TCF for a while.

4. Hmmmaybe

Hmmmaybe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So are we finally gonna see Alberu revealing himself as the dark elf next chapter?
    I mean it would make sense if Alberu take advantage of this momentum to clear up his identity issue.

Akawain, creizreiz and trixhenituse like this.
  5. Akawain

Akawain Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's possible the timing is right and he has blessing of the Sun Goddess. Jack seem to sense something as well.

Sun Goddess already choose Alberu as his hero I don't think anyone would complain.....:blobangel:

Fann0, Emma401 and Hmmmaybe like this.
  6. Raven Evernight

Raven Evernight But they never just accepted me for the way I was…

Reading List:
    Link
  7. blindpig05

blindpig05 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi guys
    Anybody know what happened to the original cale henituse?
    And why the original Cale Henituse became trash?

Last edited: Apr 16, 2021
    lucas_athy_bbs likes this.
  8. Raven Evernight

Raven Evernight But they never just accepted me for the way I was…

Reading List:
    Link
    He made a deal with the god of death and entered krs body and krs entered his body but in a younger version cause original Cale is a transmigrated person he reverts time after dying

lucas_athy_bbs likes this.
  9. blindpig05

Reading List:
    Link
    why did og cale make that deal??
    and what do you mean og cale reverts time after dying?

10. Dearest_Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    Are you a newcomer to this novel buddy? If you haven’t reach to 500-600 chapters yet... Read quickly and hurry up, you’re missing out a lot. :blobsleepless::blobtired:

Ahem! The reason why OGCale made a deal with GoD, it’s because GoD said that if they can switched places with OGKRS then he would be able to meet his mother, Drew, who died from her broken plate to Earth who reincarnated. They also told him that only OGKRS would be able to change the fate of BoAH World. OGCale did not tell OGKRS about this. We don’t know why OGKRS can change the fate as well. :blobsmile:

OGCale is a regressor, a person who turned back in time to his younger self. I’m guessing he actually died 2 times in BoAH World. The last time he died was when he’s in his 40’s and got murdered from WS attack before he made a deal with GoD. Who then switched places with OGKRS after the deal with GoD. :blobsmilehappy:

11. Akimashta

Akimashta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do we really not know? I mean, we do know that the current body of WS is KRS!Cale original's body. So I'm guessing that will be a HUGE factor when they try to end GoD's curse and make WS die properly.

I also think WS doesn't really want to be a god but he just wants to be able to overrule the curse that GoD gave him. I mean, I'm not saying the white thing is a good person, it has been established he sucks, but I believe he may have changed his goal in his 1000 years.

lucas_athy_bbs and Fann0 like this.
  12. Dearest_Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    I also think it would be a big deal. :blobpopcorn_cool:
    I’m not really going to assume what it is yet entirely, but it’s gotta be Cale’s identity of both soul and the original body itself. Isn’t strange that Cale can change the fate of the world that even Gods or Choi Han can’t do? :blob_tilt:
    Maybe, it’s because he’s supposed to be in that body, and the whole BoAH World was distorted in the beginning cause of WS reincarnation, that’s why Cale can change fate? I don’t think it’s that simple though... blobmelt_thumbs

WS is pissed off at GoD because he can’t have anyone he loves at his side. Staying as a unromantic virgin forever. :blob_blush:
    However, I think WS still wants to become a God after completing his two wishes, one of them is creating a Dragon Catcher Member:
    “I needed someone similar to me. That was why I created Syrem and the Dragon half-blood.”

The White Star had been trying to create someone to replace him for the past 1,000 years. However, all of them had ended up in failure. That was why he had become quite interested after hearing about Cale Henituse.

He had come over here after Tower Master Bernard left the Eastern continent and headed toward the Alchemists’ Bell Tower after hearing about the attack because he thought that he might be able to run into Cale Henituse.

The White Star could not help but be satisfied after meeting Cale.

Syrem and the Dragon half-blood.

He realized now that he didn’t need to create tools like the two of them.

He had lived for close to 1,000 years. That was how long he needed to survive in order to gather all of the necessary ancient powers.
    Someone like Cale Henituse naturally appeared in front of him as that time was coming to an end.

“You can do it.”

The White Star sounded happy.
    Cale started to frown and activated the ancient powers within his body. He needed them active so that he could use them at any moment and launch an attack right away.
    However, Cale could not help but flinch at what the White Star said next.

“You can play my role for me.”

“I’m going to need you to become the next Dragon Catcher.”

Dragon Catcher.
    Dragon Slayer.
    The treacher.

He finally found a tool to take over that role. The White Star had finally found the human who would do one of the two things that he had been preparing to do for 1,000 years.

“You’ll need to get a taste of a Dragon heart in order to do that.”

Cale suddenly got the chills.
    The second one is probably becoming a God or removing the curse? So I don’t think his dreams have changed, he may have a reason with that. Who doesn’t change after one thousand years? :blobxd:

Also, there’s one thing that I think WS is naive, stupid or in a hurry. Why can’t he just die so that he could avoid Cale? He can reincarnate right? So why white-dude-thing? :blob_coffee:

13. Akawain

Akawain Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree its not easy to change the fact that WS him self once said "he can't fail, like the ones in the past" he was determine to achive his goals no matter what. I dont think if his resolve was weak he wont have the guts to break the vow of death! aka his crazy on a new level.....:blobspearpeek:

If he really wanted to change he should have done it within the 1,000 years of his life but no kept on going to preparing to foe his goals to be achive, whinch in the 1st timeline he did! Chaos and destruction occurred and the GODs had to go back in time to solve the problem he made.

But I think we would know more hidden secrets when they enter the temple I want to know the identy of SG and his relationship to the other GODs:hmm: and who is helping WS behind the scene is it SG or something else?! The mystery of Cale/KRS identity in BoaH I think it will be answered in the Thames Arc......

14. blindpig05

Reading List:
    Link

Oh shit that spoiler is intense
    Yes im new and im on ch 431 now... and im struggling beetween reading this or finishing my thesis... ahh,the devil sweet temptation is hard to reject

Hmm.. so he diee and turn back in time huh? Why did he became trash tho? Is it revealed how cale and his family relation on his 40?

And did OG cale meet his mom?

And how could his mom leap to og KRS world? Another mission from GoD for her in korea?

Moondrip lunax and Fann0 like this.
  15. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think he projected himself as a trash for Basen's and Violan's sake. I think it was implied that his other relatives looked down on Basen because he is not a real Henituse so Cale acted trash so that Basen would be acknowledge as the next heir of the Henituse cause of his trashy reputation he will have to forfeit his position as the possible heir, forcing those who looked down on Basen to acknowledge that Basen would be a better Count than Cale in the future.

Original Cale is the closest with Drew. So I think he isolated his self from Deruth and his new family but he cares for them. Unfortunately, he was the last survivor of the Henituse during the BoaH timeline.

Yes, when he made a deal with GoD. As of now, Original Cale is living the life of KRS and he adopted Drew's reincarnation in Earth 1. Drew in there is a little girl who became orphaned when monsters started appearing on Korea. So you can say, Cale become the guardian of his mom in Earth 1.

Because she died, she will have to reincarnate. Reincarnation is possible in TCF for all other races unless you are an exemption such as those who've got only one life like the Choi's

16. Dearest_Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    Read it all, and you won’t regret it then come in this forum to give theories. :blobhighfive: Oh, and I did not give you all the spoilers btw. :blobcheeky: You cannot miss the SG Test Arc! :blobpoliceangry:

OGCale became a trash for his stepmother and his step-siblings. So that they will not be banished in the Henituse household by his relatives. Instead, he placed their attention to him so that they will not attack his step family.:blobspy:
    Kim Rok Soo shook his head with nostalgic eyes, as if he was thinking about the past.

“…Haaaa. No matter how much I acted as trash and the cousins wanted to kick me out, the Countess and Basen wouldn’t budge. You’ll need to convince Countess Violan if you don’t want to be the territory lord.”

For the 3rd and last question:
    OGCale did meet his mom in the end. :blobReach:
    “Cale Henituse, my mother reincarnated in the world you used to live in, the world I live in now.”

“…She reincarnated on Earth?”

“Yeah. Earth 1. That’s the world Team Leader Kim Rok Soo in his thirties is in.”

“My reincarnated mother lost her parents when she was very young because of an unranked monster’s attack and was left all alone. I’m trying hard to become her family.”

A bitter yet proud smile was on Kim Rok Soo’s face. Cale thought for a moment before asking.

“If she reincarnated, she should be younger than you, no?”

“Ha. She currently calls me uncle.”
    His mother, Drew Thames, died and reincarnated like WS do. However, she was placed in a different world. Unlike WS who was cursed, I think he can only reincarnate at BoAH World. :blobpensive:

17. Dev0o7

Dev0o7 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 47 is out and Calberu looked so perfect when their eyes met. Can't wait enough to see the next chapter.

The start of our Cale-nim learning the things he shouldn't have.

18. blindpig05

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks bro

Thank you...
    Wow.... Why did i see you everywhere in spoiler forum bro? You are amazing hahaha!

"Unfortunately, he was the last survivor of the Henituse during the BoaH timeline."

Is it told in the novel the alternative story of og cale in the first time line before he turn back to his younger self or it is just said in a few sentences like that?

If it has its own chapter on which chapter is it? Chapter 600+??