Spoiler Trash of the Count’s Family

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by immortaltear, Sep 29, 2018.

1. Akawain

Akawain Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Looking forward for their first meeting Cale greeting Alberu with his glib tongue one of my fav scenes:blob_grin:

Ariesa_Zero, Dev0o7 and Uncopyright like this.
  2. Dev0o7

Dev0o7 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahaha It's one of my favorite scene too. I want to see Alberu's expression when Cale starts praising him with his glib tongue.

Ariesa_Zero, creizreiz and Akawain like this.
  3. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy: No, I am not everywhere. It is just a coincidence that we have the same preference for novel's genre that is why you always find me in the thread you are participating.

I don't know:blobsweat:, I am stockpiling the actual TCF chapters before binge reading it but I am updated with spoiler summaries so I can't answer the exact chapter where to find it:blobjoy::blobjoy: but based on my understanding Og!Cale only narrated what happen on his life as Cale to Og!KRS that is why og!Cale explains that he lived until his 40's and the war that WS started was prolonged for years. It so happens that when WS and CH was fighting, WS got eye to eye contact with Og!Cale and WS suddenly attack og!Cale then he sort of find himself talking to GoD. Then they made a deal. So his body and the timeline regressed to his 18 years old self and his soul transmigrated to Earth 1 exchanging with KRS's soul. In conclusion, og!Cale is one of those variables he is both a transmigrator and regressor. But of course I might be wrong in my understanding hahaha, now my focus is what who the heck is CJG? Hahaha

Last edited: Apr 17, 2021
    yukihibari likes this.
  4. Dearest_Reader

Dearest_Reader 【I, Who Mewls In The Distance】【The Lazy Traveler】

Reading List:
    Link
    I immediately went to a new tab for this chapter after y’all saying there’s a new one. I’m excited for the new chapter! I hope they won’t get rid of the good parts~ :blobmelt:
    Every time they talked is like the good service for Calberu out there! :blobnosebleed:

No, OGCale actually summarized it himself. So you could just say it was in a sentence. It’s on 650+ chapters, we didn’t go into deep to OGCale’s past. :blobpats:

diti.ing and Dev0o7 like this.
  5. blindpig05

blindpig05 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks
    Well shit. Thats a long way to go
    I guess i need to finish my thesis first anf then do a marathon on trash of the coint famili

6. Raven Evernight

Raven Evernight But they never just accepted me for the way I was…

Reading List:
    Link
    I can’t believe how happy Alberu used to act before 43B24E87-A21D-4B4E-8FB7-4CA86A87C9B3.jpeg 48E94D8B-BAFF-4DF0-B73D-912520CF9BFE.jpeg

7. Akawain

Reading List:
    Link
    That's his princely face:blob_coffee: it's understandable since he hasnt meet/partner crime Cale yet..... but his acting still top notch:cookie:

We could say it's a normal peaceful and boring to time for him.... Till his little brother came and drove him crazy:blobjoy:

Cant wait to see his other expression when interacting with Cale I'm looking forward to "you are driving me nuts" and "am I handsome" look:blobjoy:

8. Raven Evernight

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly this is how I see their relationship even though Choi Han should be Cales elder and treated with respect 6C39E61D-C7AB-4A67-A757-F32E716A11DD.jpeg

9. Ardna

Ardna [Avid slacker]

Reading List:
    Link
    Huh when it came out I instantly started to ponder if KRS/cale soul is linked to WS/krs body. And if so what could happen in time of WS eternal death, if KRS soul would be affected. I hope it won't be like kill WS -go ahead, but he would not be the only one dead. Haaaa I see too many flags

I guess WS realizes that if he died now, Cale would make sure that he is not able to gain power again. He knows that Cales existence has power to change direction of the world. Also in WS eyes Cales actions are unpredictable enough to be afraid of him. ~ What could happen if he was left alone for few years (reincarnated WSs infant time)?

Moreover WS would had not avoided Cale, he would had been born again not long after the death, as his soul is not able to perish. So WS would just be young, and would not really have the means to stop Cale from doing what he wants, crushing every single possibility of WS reappearance in the shape he had emerged so far.

At the moment his only option is to kill Cale and prevent him from changing the fate. Than he could reincarnate. But provided Cale dies, biggest obstacle disappears thus reason for reincarnation disperses as well.
    It's not as irrational as it may seem.

10. Asya.M

Asya.M Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  11. Fann0

Fann0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow. So cool!

12. Raven Evernight

Reading List:
    Link
  13. Akimashta

Akimashta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Right? It makes you wonder what will happen to the current body of WS and how it will affect KRS's soul. So many factors.

Ardna likes this.
  14. greatnmighty

greatnmighty Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can i know, what BoAH world means?

15. Chazza

Chazza Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think its about the original story and World that Cale read in the book "Birth Of A Hero" ( in the past as Kim rok soo)

16. tehpucukharum

tehpucukharum Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    BoAH (Birth of A Hero) is a book that Kim Rok Soo read before he transmigated into Cale's body. Basically that book tell about the world that Cale (OGKim Rok Soo) live in right now.

17. Akawain

Reading List:
    Link
    First time line were WS won, GoD need to give information to Cale/KRS about what will happen and the key people that he will encounter.

So he will be prepare when he transmigrate it's not yet confrim if GoD was the one who wrote BoaH the one Cale/KRS read...:blobamused: only 5 volumes was made and he read all 5.

Also BoaH word will reappear that will connected to CJG.....

Emma401 likes this.
  18. Akawain

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Seeing this line and remembering the current chapter it really shows how Alberu change and grow, from the Sun now he is the Moon that shines the darkness of the night.... Those who belittle him really should regret it his greatness has even surpass the whole Roan Royal Family! I think the Crossman family knows the truth of the so call "blessing of the Sun God" to their family only that one person in Crossman bloodline truly gain the Goddess blessing/approval!:blob_coffee: I hope we get to know why the King Zed lost his love to Alberu:blob_catflip:

On the other hand I saw this I like it!:aww: Duke Fredo and Young Master Naru:cookie::cookie::cookie:
    [​IMG]

19. Asya.M

Asya.M Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For some reason I remembered when Cale became the Empire’s hero the first time, do you recall Adin giving Cale a dagger that was evil? Or something....

Does it have a use in the future? Is it a piece of garbage, or does possess an actual use??

Also I found a picture of Cale slapping White thing in the face and JUST HAD to put it as a profile pic. :blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns: