Recommendations Looking for Real Evil MC. (List of books)

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by NothingIsEternal, Feb 24, 2021.

?

Did this post made you discover new books that have an Evil mc ?

1. Yes

72.5%
  2. No

9.8%
  3. Know them all.

17.6%
  1. S4TY4

S4TY4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    NothingIsEternal likes this.
  2. NothingIsEternal

NothingIsEternal Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. NothingIsEternal

Reading List:
    Link
    Added new novel

Hyperspace Transmigration | Neutral Evil | Closely to no emtions path to become eternal, destroy a lot of worlds marvel ect...

I Have A Super USB Drive | Absolute Neutral | Travel into science-fiction world gather the technology and become pionner want to lead humanity.

4. AbsoluteNothingness

AbsoluteNothingness Lumen De Aurora

Reading List:
    Link
    You lost me the moment you put Fang Yuan of Reverend Insanity and Negary of Soul of Negary as "Chaotic Evil" which makes me doubt whether you even read these 2 novels.

FIEND, Despapa69, Kana_SST and 2 others like this.
  5. DragonicLord2.0

DragonicLord2.0 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They are somewhere between absolute neutral - neutral evil. Only profit oriented, it can do others bad or equally good too. though, most of the time it's bad.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2021
  6. NothingIsEternal

Reading List:
    Link
    I did put Chaotic Evil but if you want I can change it to Neutral Evil.

7. AbsoluteNothingness

AbsoluteNothingness Lumen De Aurora

Reading List:
    Link
    Now I'm questioning whether you even know what these alignment charts mean. I myself haven't ever played DnD but still know about how these alignments work, but you don't seem to be the same.

FIEND likes this.
  8. NothingIsEternal

Reading List:
    Link
    For the alignments, as said in my post, they are my personal version is unofficial I'm a fan that attribute according, still my vision of each one of the existing alignments.

But of course, I don't exclude the fact that someone might disagree with my vision of the alignments but the most important fact is that all the books listed have some evil and dark mc, that's it.

Have a nice day.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2021
  9. Liero Dirlewanger

Liero Dirlewanger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a list too, and i think our tastes match. I found some new books in your post, so i hope you can find something in mine too
    https://www.novelupdates.com/viewlist/15487/
    Also, the romance in Way of the Devil is not that annoying, besides the start of it. He just treats his wife like he treats his family, neglecting them but killing anyone who tries to mess with them. In fact, his wife is always mentioned together with the rest of his family

10. NothingIsEternal

Reading List:
    Link
    What chapters are you at ?

11. Liero Dirlewanger

Liero Dirlewanger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The lastest one by webnovel, but they dropped it. 700 or something? I might MTL it later, because i really loved the book
    And it actually gets better past chapter 300 something (don't remember exactly what chapter) when the genre shift to world-hopping happens, which is rare because normally novels get worse as they go on.
    For example, he goes to a world where he gets reincarnated as a rabbit (yes, a tiny rabbit), with a karmic tie (what he needs to get stronger) to make the entire forest vegetarian. So he makes a religious cult called the grass eating cult and forces bears, wolves and tigers to eat grass or to get beaten.

NothingIsEternal likes this.
  12. Fooljastic

Fooljastic Truly Foolish

Reading List:
    Link
    You braved the dangers of MTL (sometimes) to bring us this list of good looking stories.... Indeed a heroic deed done for the villainous camp to further our knowledge! A dastardly deed indeed.
    Edit: And watched lol

13. Charlzie

Charlzie Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You can try Queen Of Devouring (on royal road)(Evil Neutral)
    It’s in a apocalyptic world (the plot just starts at that place, there’s more to it)
    The MC is a monster called "The Devourer" it’s a legendary monster, they are other legendary monsters and every time dies some general memories are given to the new born, the devourer is unique because they are born with a panther as their servant, anyways sometimes she will justify the things she uses to kill people but you will feel the sarcasm in her plus the pure reason for her existence is to devour the world, she has a power called devour with her panther basically they can well "devour" practically anything but it’s not a cheat it needs to get upgraded, also the antagonists are always stronger then here so she will use more brains while also training to catch up to them, she likes to act in the shadows they normally don’t even notice her existence, the power levels are good and i liked her servants they all have their personality that you can grow fond to, also she has NO morals and can kill while even eating so yeah.
    I’m sad they haven’t continued the series but there’s enough chapters for you to read for like 5-6 hours.

Reack and NothingIsEternal like this.
  14. NothingIsEternal

Reading List:
    Link
    Look pretty good !

15. NothingIsEternal

Reading List:
    Link
    WEBNOVEL :

Hunter x Hunter: A Selfish Wish (Author : HolyJoker) - EVIL MC - COMPLTED - 80 Chp -

Naruto: Dream to Immortality (Author : HolyJoker - EVIL MC - COMPLTED - 200 + Chp -

The Merchant of Death (Author : Lumpish_Haggard) - EVIL MC - COMPLTED - DROPED - 50 Chp -

FIEND likes this.
  16. NothingIsEternal

Reading List:
    Link
    Ascending the Heavens as an Evil God is one of the best novels for several reasons 1 - The protagonist considers everyone as a NPC (everyone) that makes him extremely ruthless and indifferent he kills as he blinks, a person says a word wrong he dies. 2 - The universe of the novel is incredibly huge hundreds of milers of world 3 - The lore, the story is well done. 4 - No romance no emotional puzzle there is no heroin, and even that sister he drugs and black mail is later killed. 5 - The author is not boring at the beginning the mc need power and level up after he must manage his kingdom to collect points to evolve he uses extremely inhumane policies as the cattle to keep his kingdom strong. So spend the first 30 chapters and you will come across a gem. Good reading

Exalted likes this.
  17. NothingIsEternal

Reading List:
    Link
  18. S4TY4

S4TY4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Genocide Online
    The Strongest Brave Who Craves for Revenge, Extinguish With the Power of Darkness
    The Villainess Will Crush Her Destruction End Through Modern Firepower
    Maou no Hajimekata
    The Evil Organization’s Recruitment Ad

Manga:
    Baikoku Kikan
    Akumetsu

Last edited: Apr 3, 2021
  19. NothingIsEternal

Reading List:
    Link
    Update +

No problem, if you want to stay up to date in my book update do not hesitate to subscribe to my list I add protagonist that are evil, neutral. Faster than on the forum. And I do reviews so you know what to expect.

20. FIEND

FIEND i eat crayons

Reading List:
    Link
    U can try king tommen king business- lawful evil <?>

Lord of undeath- royalraod

Boi? If u checked out my list u shid have