Spoiler Cheating men must die (manhua)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Kuro_0ni, Sep 18, 2019.

1. skai.ya

skai.ya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    • ML is alive but he can never walk again, ML tells Luxia that he made this choice and will never regret it.
    • Luxia tells ML he doesn't have to take the hit for her because after the mission ends she's gonna leave this world anyway but ML has to continue living in this world, but now that ML can't walk how can he live?
    • ML answers, there are many people with disabilities are living happily and he can hire someone to take care of him, he has ways to live on but Luxia broke their agreement.
    • Luxia agreed to tell ML whenever she will be in danger but she broke it, so ML's legs will be the consequence thus ML asks Luxia to make another agreement.
    • ML wants Luxia to not leave after her mission ends so that ML can accompany her to her last moment, Luxia agrees but ML doesn't believe her and wants a pinky promise, so they did a pinky promise.
    • Luxia teases ML, saying that he's a kid for wanting a pinky promise, ML is a bit worried that the info they got is not convincing enough, Luxia assures ML the info will be convincing after all they have to use their life to get it.
    • Author has been locked in her room investigating those artifacts, Luxia as Author's most pampered 'lover', wants to send Author off.
    • In Author's hotel room, Author realizes Luxia is a Devil System Hunter not a contractor like her, she spots the fragment that the system left behind and reads it.
    • The fragment writes, the devil system needs to absorb the novel world's energy to survive so they will form contracts with many authors to make novel worlds but a human has limited potential so after an author has created 4 worlds, they will abandon the author, and the said author will become a normal human being. There's one incidence where a contractor escape from the Devil System's grasps by taking other people's system and using their blood from their fingertip to activate the system thus becoming a part of the system, this will protect the contractor and the world that the contractor is in from the Devil system.
    • So, between being an author or a princess, Author decides to stay in the world forever thus she activates the system and now the world (& herself as well) has completely disconnected from the Devil System.
    • The head of the Devil System notices the disconnection was caused by the X space time agent (aka Luxia), its a pity that he can't directly interfere with the world, if he can, then ... (who knows what will happen ¯\_(ツ)_/¯), it doesn't matter, after all they (Luxia & DS) will meet again.
    i guess this is the big bad of the manhua :blobpopcorn_two:

2. zephyroths

zephyroths A Passingby Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    we already have that creepy cultivator guy, the exorcist girl, and now Devil System who definitely have potential for future plot. as for how these will connect, I don't know

3. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    or the author forgets all about those plots and never connects them. thus, we are left with an unanswered plot hole. I hope to goodness that the author doesn't play this route.

evanesco99211, DOHere and skai.ya like this.
  4. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know with the exorcist girl (maybe I miss some detail when her arc's end), but didn't the cultivator guy already (almost) breaking the world (boundary??or similar) to search Luxia. With this Devil system combo (I am sure it has similar function with your regular system), I am afraid of the possibility that the two met (cultivator and devil system), and be in cooperation to get Luxia...

skai.ya likes this.
  5. Veille

Veille Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Not gonna deny the fact that the DS is a hottie. :blobowoevil_horns:.

I wonder what will happen to the author now... :blobspy: and I just hope after Luxia finishes her mission she won't die and stay with ML until he dies before she leave the world. :blobpensive:.

FunSmiles and skai.ya like this.
  6. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    yo, for real? is the DS (Devil System) hot looking? i wonder what the beef does luxia and DS going to have?

skai.ya likes this.
  7. skai.ya

Reading List:
    Link
    yes
    upload_2021-4-17_18-25-50.png
    upload_2021-4-17_18-26-47.png

8. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
  9. skai.ya

Reading List:
    Link
    • Luxia went to find Author, she killed Author, without DS, Author is no different from a normal human.
    • Author wonders why the character she created will murder her, Luxia answered killing her is because what goes around comes around (karma has come to bite Author back), before leaving Luxia asked Mouse to erase all the evidence she might leave behind.
    • The whole a author can only create 4 worlds before being abandoned is a lie & activating a system fragment to protect the contractor from DS, is a partial lie.
    • A system fragment can only protect the contractor only for a day (at max), but a complete system like Luxia's will be permanent, during the 1 day duration, if Author dies, the world will be automatically be free from DS.
    • After Author's death, the world is free so Luxia can freely interfere with the world, thus she used her only SSS item to heal ML, ML is able to walk again. :)blob_teary: such kindness)
    • But this causes ML to wonder if Luxia healed him, that means she gonna leave, on the contrary Luxia isn't leaving yet for another 3 months.
    • Author's corpse was discovered on July 19th 2023 in her room, people think her death was resulted by an internal conflict (aka fighting to be the next heir), while Luxia & ML are touring and enjoying their lives.
    • 3 months have passed, Luxia thanks ML for making her happy but she has to leave, she says goodbye, ML thinks she's coldhearted as he thought Luxia will be slightly unwilling to leave.
    • But ML is hopeful that he can find Luxia & they will meet again.
    • Luxia accomplished her mission, but her system can't grade her yet because it detected the presence of a high level DS.
    idk why, but it feels like pokemon now

Jing Chen (cultivator guy) added Jiang Mo (agent from side story) to the group
    2nd Prince has joined the group
    ML (Nan Cheng) has joined the group

Gu Chen (actress arc): Why are there so many new people? [pic: (below chat)]
    Jiang Mo: You guys can actually add me in?
    2nd Prince: Where am I?
    ML: I heard that I can find Xia Xia (Luxia's nickname) here.
    Jing Chen: After cultivating for so long, it seems like there's some benefits.
    Xavier (vampire arc): This is the place where we collect lost kids. [pic reads: raising kids is a trend nowadays]
    Qi Mai (taoist master): @Jiang Mo is him?
    Jing Chen: Yes, it's him.
    Yun Ling (emperor arc): Queen Mother's location is not what normal people can know~
    Han Yu (OG!FL with lots of fishes arc): Everyone, prove your worth (to be with Luxia), I will monitor any abnormal data.
    Gu Chen: I will be responsible for being rich.
    Xavier: I will be responsible for my longevity. (cuz he's a vampire lol)
    Jiang Mo: Ha? [pic reads: you can, but there's no need for this]
    Nan Cheng: Aren't I the real male lead?
    Ming Zhe (school bully arc): Here, Everyone is the male lead.
    Nan Cheng: [pic reads: This is too hard for me.]

1st pic: upload_2021-4-18_14-15-32.png
    2nd pic: upload_2021-4-18_14-15-58.png
    3rd pic: upload_2021-4-18_14-17-2.png upload_2021-4-18_14-17-15.png
    4th pic: upload_2021-4-18_14-17-44.png
    next time, should i include the pics as well?

side note: i deleted the post i made earlier cuz i stuffed up some things.

10. DIJ28

DIJ28 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Include them please:aww:

skai.ya likes this.
  11. Ray Levantret

Ray Levantret Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Now that I think of it, luxia did mention that no one has seen a high level devil system so does that means she’s a first? Will she get promotion and go find zero? It better be! ( I am just being excited)

xyxy6409 and skai.ya like this.
  12. skai.ya

Reading List:
    Link
    • The owner's name is Su Yao Niang (YN), her family was brutally murdered because Zi Zheng (ZZ), the ML of the story thought (misunderstood) that 10 years ago, YN's father received bribes from someone to not investigate a case seriously.
    • As a result, his father died from anger and his mother got sick from his father's death and succumbed to her sickness not long after.
    • ZZ wants revenge, so he ordered people to murder YN's family, leaving YN alive so he can make her fall in love with him & then abandon her after marriage to let her experience what he has experience before.
    • On the day of their marriage, many people were gossiping on how unfortunate YN is to marry a bad person like him (no one knew he's the one who killed her family fyi), YN herself is oblivious to all this and also thinks she will be a happy wife from now on.
    • After the marriage ceremony, ZZ tells YN that he hates her, she has no rights to call him by his name, tells her the truth (the whole revenge thingy) and then order people to never let her out of her room forever despite YN said her father didn't received any bribes from people.
    • YN is dumb & continues to stay by his side until she died of sickness a few years late, this enrages the readers and the rage is picked up by the system thus Luxia is summoned.
    • Luxia's missions is to either sent ZZ to jail or to hell's gate but she can't directly sent him there, only ZZ can send himself to hell's gate and to save YN by having FL accepting the truth (ZZ is scum).
    • At first Luxia thinks this mission is meaningless because the story is that dumb, but when mouse tells Luxia that she will share the body with YN and that she only has 12 hours of control over YN's body because YN is alive, Luxia agrees to do the mission.
    • Therefore, Luxia & mouse will enter the world 2 days after the marriage to accomplish 2 missions, one is to make sure ZZ receives his karma & the other one is to make YN come to realize the truth.
    this time Luxia semi possess a MC rather than a side character
    New arc's name is Prisoner of Love

guys, imagine, imagine if we have the power to summon Luxia... :blobwoah::blobwoah:

Last edited: Apr 19, 2021
  13. FunSmiles

FunSmiles Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm so excited for this!
    Is this throwing shade on those cold CEO ml :blobowoevil:
    Gosh, being able to summon Luxia. I'll be so happy :aww:

Jukki, DOHere, Manu06 and 1 other person like this.
  14. Jem3710

Jem3710 nerd

Reading List:
    Link
    but imagining having a bad enough life to qualify to summon her :blobsweat:

Jukki, xyxy6409, KizunaAi and 5 others like this.
  15. zephyroths

zephyroths A Passingby Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder what's this arc's twists. Previous arc has the ML being aware of the world and that the author can control him

Jukki and skai.ya like this.
  16. Zayleigh

Zayleigh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally, a real bastard ML. One she will really take care of. Plus, the twist is what I'm excited about

17. Ray Levantret

Reading List:
    Link
    the trope ML misunderstanding FL and abusing her is actually quite common. When I read novels or mangas about
    • ML abusing FL:blobthumbsdown::blobconfounded:
    • FL suffers and meet SecondML:blob_patpat:
    • ML abuse FL more:blobpoliceangry::blobcry:
    • FL cries:blob_teary:
    • ML realize he misunderstood and ask forgiveness :blobscream::aww:
    • FL forgave ML:blobhighfive:
    • FL choose the scum ML over the kind secondML:blobcurse::blobfistbumpR: :blobsad:
    • Happy Ending:bloblove:
    When ever I read these kinds of shit(excuse my language) I wanted to spit blood and flip the table, the FL suffers so much because of him and still choose the trashML even when he sleep with other woman or kill her family, i really don’t get what the author is thinking.:facepalm:
    Really glad that the author created this arc, hope the scumML will regret and suffer and the brainlessFL will get some IQ from Luxia and avenge her parents death.:blobhero:(it seem like her parents were decent people)

by the way thank you so much for the translation!

Last edited: Apr 19, 2021
  18. FunSmiles

FunSmiles Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oof, the price to meet her :blobrofl:

Yeah, makes me cough up blood too.
    The good thing is that the readers of this novel all got angry enough to summon Luxia to fix it.

Jukki, gracecfe, Furiae19 and 7 others like this.
  19. Veille

Veille Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Im gonna make her do my schoolworks just kidding lol :blobrofl:

Example: Tia ( i know Ruve had his own reason but... It's nothing compared to how he killed Tia and abused Tia. ) And people were still justifying Ruve's sins in the past. Like are u all alright? Are you fine seeing the girl who was abused and suffered be with the abuser? Hell no. I know that Ruve is different in 2nd TL but it really made me uncomfortable that Tia still ended up with him knowing he was her abuser. People be like: that's what love is .....

Anyways sorry for that. I saw the latest chapter. And it seems that..the douche ML ( is probably a little guilty)?? :facepalm: but still hates her.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2021
    Jukki, sets_trans, reader_O8 and 8 others like this.
  20. Ray Levantret

Reading List:
    Link
    Also a Korean novel or manga call “On the Emperor’s Lap”(weird name) the MC have good swordsmanship and academic intelligence but still got together with the ML who sell her as a slave and kill her friend. And than explain he sell her for a castle because he want to get rid of his feelings for her and than proceed to rape her after reuniting (which he thought she was just a look a like since he was sure that she died after he sell her as a slave)Honestly I have high expectations on this one but it’s turn out to be trash . Just how did this kind of person became the ML.

sorry for the long comment on this one but let me just curse on these crappy stories

Last edited: Apr 20, 2021
    Jukki, CottonKey, gracecfe and 8 others like this.