Spoiler My Three Tyrant Brothers - 폭군 오빠가 셋이래요

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by manhwaromancelover, Apr 17, 2021.

1. digitalreader

digitalreader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    continuing MTL the webtoon...

Emperor
    is on the battlefield
    Crown Prince Chester (the one who picked up MC)
    2nd Prince Zed
    3rd Prince (unknown as of right now)
    friendly knight Collin
    chief of staff/butler Philip

(since chapter 7 is already released)
    While traveling, the Knights/chef is worried MC won't like the food. MC is like "I get to eat all this yummy food?!". MC is full after 1 bowl- the friendly knight Collin mentions to MC that his younger brothers would of eaten multiple bowls- that it's normal for kids/boys her age to eat lots. MC starts thinking/asking about Sunday. Sunday is coming with the other knights later (about a month later).
    MC is impressed and likes the scenery she sees while riding the carriage.
    Before entering the royal city- Crown Prince Chester stops the carriage and wants to change carriage since he doesn't think the shabby carriage is good enough for MC to enter the City/Palace.

Crown Prince Chester orders knights to get the fanciest royal carriage. Friendly knight Collin mentions that girls MC's age like flowers- Prince Chester orders flowers be thrown in the city as MC enters. MC is shocked by the Royal carriage- Chester asks if she doesn't like it/ if she wants a flower carriage. MC be like "whoa a flower carriage exists"- Chester tells knights to get one. MC realizes her random comment is causing the knights extra trouble/work- says she like the royal carriage. Chester's eye turns red (sad) cause he thinks MC is just enduring it and won't say what she really wants. MC explains she really like the royal carriage and doesn't need/want the flower carriage- her eyes are yellow (happy).
    MC finds out the royal family crest is a dragon due to an ancient dragon protecting the country (contract/deal w/ 1st emperor).
    MC meets chief of staff/butler Philip who gives MC a letter from the emperor...MC is worried since she can't read

Crown Prince Chester reads the letter for MC. Emperor apologizes he isn't there in person & gives MC a sprout and the name Chloe. MC is super happy to get a name. Prince Chester compliments MC's new name- MC super happy. Prince Chester carries MC through the palace! It is also commented that there are no females in the palace (except MC) due to the royal family curse.

2. Liliss

Liliss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what exactly is the curse? How does it work?!

Alniyat likes this.
  3. ataraxia

ataraxia Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A few chapters in, I already knew I would love this! Huuuge Monster Duchess, Contract Princess/Youngest Princess/Princess in the Dumpster vibes with a loving and doting family which is very rare for this genre because everyone else apparently loves the murderous psychopath dads or evil family who is out to abuse the MC as much as they can because DrAmA and pLoT.

Looks like my question hasn’t been answered yet: so what happened to that child called Miriam? Does she ever meet MC and taunt her again only to realize she’s legitimate royalty?

4. kirakv

kirakv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, a little sum up from chapter 11 to 19
    So "Wednesday" now Chole get a new beth room, she asks the prince to get a name for Sunday and for her stuffed animal.
    She gets a haircut, the hairdresser noticed her slave mark on her hand and after cutting the hair and getting away of Chole, asks the butler to make Chloe wear gloves to hide the mark, because if she doesn't do this she'll have difficulties later.
    Then we have fluffy time with older brother, and then Sunday came back, but he is really distant and she told him that he got a new name, it's Theo and he looks kind of happy but also distant and she gets worried.
    The night came, she got a nightmare about distant Theo and she tries to look for him, she goes out of her room, the night wasn't there and she meets her second brother Jed.
    He then takes her back to her room, and told her the story of the curse (in general, with details), until she falls sleep.
    Next day she meets her new maids and then she wants to meet Theo again but she the second prince caught her and decides to have a brother-sister day.
    I'm really worried about how the relationship with Theo might go and what happened to make him so distant and cold

5. Aazura

Aazura Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for explaining! Would that really be a curse though? I guess it would be tough when people can read your emotions all the time...

6. renjunism

renjunism Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

ooh, i think so too, because there's a wizard mention that he can't track a dragon, when Chloe was with Theo. so maybe Theo had a dragon's blood or the dragon himself. that's why they were in the snow place(?)

VelvetColors, DOHere, Rokai and 4 others like this.
  7. pam98

pam98 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I...actually dont think the curse is that, the change color is just a characteristic of royal blood. The curse is that they will be kill by their loved one. I mean, she is the saviour and has that hability too? or maybe I am just overthinking things and that is also part of the curse haha

8. cherrybubbles18

cherrybubbles18 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, perhaps, if they love someone, they'll be killed by them or something like that?

9. pam98

pam98 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes,
    I read until chapter 19 and bc of the curse the loved one I think lose reason and ends up killing them. Of couse it is easier to love your family or a lover, that is the reason why the brothers and the emperor are not closed to each other,that is why they closed their hearts to anybody.

10. Liliss

Liliss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there any info about why and how the mother died and she ended up a slave?!

11. pam98

pam98 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So far I havent read specific information
    for the past information her second brother tell her like he was telling her a fairy tale to help her sleep. He told her that a there was a king that, like all the past kings, kept everyone away from him, he tried to not love anyone. But for him, there was an exception. He fell in love with a woman that make him happy. The emperor knew that he could be killed be her, but he didn't care bc he wanted to love her. But bc of a villian, him and his beloved were separated. He thought that telling her more wasn't good (since she looks soo small, cute and pure. He didn't want to tell her sth scary). The cute part is that even when she fall sleep he kept talking to her, and tell her that she doesn't need to be scared of anything, that her brothers will punish all the villians because defeating villains is the role of the princes

12. crprlnm

crprlnm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoiler pls :cookie: any cute moments with her brothers in novel?

IceQueenRinne1234 likes this.
  13. Liliss

Liliss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oooh so sweet!!! Thanks!

14. chax412

chax412 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    omg same I had exactly those 3 in mind

ataraxia likes this.
  15. midnightD143

midnightD143 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone wants to share some spoilers of the first meeting of Chloe and the Emperor ????please:aww::aww: Thank you in advance:bloblove::bloblove:

HYAwanOI and IceQueenRinne1234 like this.
  16. tsumtsukii

tsumtsukii Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does this manhwa have the eng translation for the novel Also can someone spoil me about MC relationship with her family after reuniting with them?

17. newbornleaf

newbornleaf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    any spoiler about sibling relationship and to their father? what will be her title in the end?

IceQueenRinne1234 and Shey_04 like this.