Recommendations Personal Drive

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by absenior19, Dec 1, 2019.

1. absenior19

absenior19 Neutral Rational

Reading List:
    Link
    uukanshu . com / b / 60468 / [[ remove space ]]
    ----
    Summary:
    I exist in the dark, disappear under the bright light, and will eventually swallow the sun and turn into the shadow of all things... The indescribable black horror; the king of shadows. ; The dark day; the existence of the shadow of the world, now is only a special high school student, facing a weird game of death......

Extra info: MC is cold, ruthless, and evil. The whole theme is based on a dark fantasy style. MC won't have many friends, no care for them, no heroine or love interest, mc is smart, the Whole style of this novel is like Lord God style, mc will be like a solo boss .... a little similar to su xiao of Reincarnation Paradise, This is not a fan-fic. All worlds are original.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Also try these: [ No female lead ] [ dark/cold/ruthless mc ] [ i m not sure if all mc of the below novels are evil or not, but some are ]
    ---
    One Piece FF [ 海贼王之血色大剑豪最新章节 ]

https://m.webnovel.com/book/the-merchant-of-death_12071253405874105

rebirth-as-the-demon-cult-s-founder [ search in google or in lnmtl ]

逃亡犯报告最新章节
    -------

Orochi-sama, Vehement, Jezus and 8 others like this.
  2. FIEND

FIEND i eat crayons

Reading List:
    Link
    animefan217 likes this.
  3. animefan217

animefan217 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Like the world hopping idea I wonder if there's any reincarnation paradise type novels but for cultivation novels were they use anime/novel powers to fight

FIEND and absenior19 like this.
  4. absenior19

Reading List:
    Link
    ----------
    These are like lord god style [ a little, so try if u need that kind of novel where mc play some sort of survival game and grow stronger ]
    nightmares-call/ [ search in google ]
    hell-app.novel [ search in google ]
    诸天穿越从武当开始最新章节 [ in this world there is no such existence as a lord god who forces people to go to diff. world//mc has a way to go to diff. world himself....i forget, maybe he has a system ]
    -----
    All 3 of these novels have 3 things common: evil [ or maybe cold and cruel ] / no heroine / no romance.

Click it.
    The above link has 5 novels that are evil....I guess.
    spoiler is also there.
    so try them out.

I think many of u guys may already know about these novels that i m about to post. But there is a warning: these may be incomplete. So try if u don't have anything good to read, [ all r cold- evil....i guess, incomplete, no heroine .... someone else rec. me, so i m just posting here ]
    ---
    1st link [[ Evil MC, COLD, RUTHLESS - He need hatred from people to upgrade (He can do anything to achieve is goal) (Heroin but she will be killed) ]]
    2nd link [[ Evil MC, COLD - RUTHLESS - Real Necromancer not shitty Korean one. (No heroin) ]]
    3rd link [[ EVIL MC, COLD, RUTHLESS - No moral, no love but he f-ck. No heroin he just fuck and go or kill her) ]]
    4th link [[ Rational, Cold, RUTHLESS - MC is rational but tend to evil (Power hunger) (Heroin not sure) ]]
    5th link [[ evil/no heroine ]]

Now there r some which r translated
    Fantasy Simulator
    Night Evolution [ evil and no heroine, he is like reincarnation paradise hero....a little bit like nethrill ]
    Rebuild World
    I am an evil sword
    ----
    here [ now, i m not sure about this one, maybe he is evil or maybe he is cold. Someone rec. me to try. So this one is doubtful as idk much about it ]

btw here is one more, this one is finished. but very short. only 58 chp i think.
    but mc is evil, cold, cruel, no heroine.
    so u can try: link

Orochi-sama, Jezus, Vehement and 4 others like this.
  5. animefan217

animefan217 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was also thinking of mc gets anime powers/abilities and maybe goes into anime worlds

6. nateloke

nateloke New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there a way to Join the discord server of @absenior19 ?, tried searching "FanFics" did not work and also the discord link in @absenior19 profile is not working. Any help on joining the discord server?

absenior19 likes this.
  7. Dotencsure

Dotencsure Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Put This in discord app
    R69hf9Gc

absenior19 likes this.
  8. nateloke

nateloke New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Much appreciated

I'm giving a recommendation to this novel , I read many evil protagonist novel (most of the novels recommended in this forum)before but this is top 3 for sure.

Fantasy: Me! Destiny villain /
    我!天命大反派 https://www.dongliuxiaoshuo.com/book/BgdSAwY.html
    ruthless, cunning , cold, evil, very manipulative + strong family background
    [MC traverse into body of the young master of the ancient gu family , has a system which identify son of luck and can plunder their luck , but mc uses his brains more than the system. MC "system" has something to do with his past life as a demon lord, the mc body is born with a demon heart which a taboo in the immortal world, he also the inheritor of taboo magic devouring which is equivalent to enemy of the world if discovered. MC nature most of the time is to appear that he is on the righteous side to fool others, he plants the black pot on others , deceive people but also ruthless when his interest is at stake ]

MC actually have no love interest but he does have a finance he killed in the past life before due to his devil heart. His finance is reborn and know what mc did but mc knows it , slowly the finance will use her reborn to help mc.

Don't want to spoil anymore but there are many other interesting characters , mc is cunning and cruel for ex he can uses the taboo magic to control an entire family , control the lover of the son of luck , plotting against ancient existence who is reborn . MC family is one of the strongest in the upper realm immortal world.

Also the novel is very anti-routine , strong man rebirth , grandpa in the ring , son of luck , ancient inheritor, hidden support ,world traverse all of which is killed or use till their value is gone

Orochi-sama, FIEND and absenior19 like this.
  9. Tria30

Tria30 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello,

Does anyone know the original title of the following web novel

twin brother please dont ruin my life (on web 18.kiara.cool)

I think the web novel on this blog doesn't include the original title.

This web novel about incest twins (ML: Yi Lan, FL: Yi Ruxu). I'm looking for the original title or the name of the author.

If anyone know please tell me.. thank you

absenior19 likes this.
  10. Pingu_Leo

Pingu_Leo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    私を壊さないで…

absenior19 likes this.
  11. Tria30

Tria30 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for your answer.. but i think thats not novel that i looking..

Novel that i looking is Chinese novel..

absenior19 likes this.
  12. Dotencsure

Dotencsure Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you are looking for a novel than make a new thread

absenior19 likes this.
  13. Dotencsure

Dotencsure Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Somone spoiled me that mc keeps begging for forgiveness from his sister and mother whome the orignal body did wrong..and there is romance
    is it correct?

Last edited: Apr 8, 2021
    absenior19 and DragonicLord2.0 like this.
  14. nateloke

nateloke New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    nah ,the sister is the daughter of luck, increase his luck and also he make the sister feel that there was a hidden purpose in him digging his bones, seek forgiveness by allowing the sister family to come back and openly declared he dig his sister bones, BUT the reason he did it is to 1st show the world & family he is a righteous person and consolidate family power, 2 the sister actually have a huge hidden support by many strong master so might as well win the sister over , 3 the sister previous life is special .

Romance? not really

MC still has a bottom line , his father/mother, sister, finance he will not kill because they know about either his devil heart or he is inheritor of magic he can trust. BUT everyone else he kill, he killed a lot of older generations and geniuses , now he want to sacrifice the entire upper realm world to breakthrough to immortal , replace the world with his own.

absenior19 and Dotencsure like this.
  15. absenior19

Reading List:
    Link
    Heavens [ Link: 诸天仙武最新章节 ]
    Summary:
    Dragon, Snake, Sun God, Datang Shuanglong, Broken Void, Covering the Rain and Turning the Clouds, Zhu Xianshu Mountain, Perfect Covering the Sky, Strong Knife in the Snow, Thunderbolt in the Wind, Heavenly Soldiers, Fairy Sword Journey to the West, Great Wilderness Conferring the gods, seeking the devil from the immortal rebellion, Eternal Life and recklessness, devouring the starry sky... Everything started because of the mysterious treasures of heaven.

The body of a mortal in the last life is old and dying; this life is bound to aspire to the top, immortality! May I ask the sky, can there be eternity?
    Shuttle through the heavens, travel all over the world, looking for the eternal way!

My own thoughts: no heroine/evil pure like nethril/ my friend has read this full....so this one is poison tested...u guys can try it too.

A new link: 7 days expire....

Edit: Just editing my post, as this one is a permanent one.
    ywyGwvK5ns ( Type this in, Add A server -> Join A Server -> xxx invite code here. )
    You can also search google for more info.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2024
    Orochi-sama, Jezus, Vehement and 3 others like this.
  16. absenior19

Reading List:
    Link
    I am gonna take a break for some time. But before leaving. I think of dropping a list here of evil-cold-cold blooded-cruel MC with no heroine/single heroine... [ This list is either ongoing, completed, or dropped... but even if it is dropped -- at min. chips should be more than 100+, like novels with less CHP than that... even if they r good. I don't rec. anywhere ]
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- All links will be in uukanshu.
    SO type uukanshu.com with / then b then / and then the number I will give. [ it should look a little like this, just without any space ... >>> uukanshu. com/ b/ xxxxxx/ <<< --------------------------------------------------------
    -------------------------------------------------
    63140 - [[ There is no heroine at the moment, the darkness flows through the fantasy, the protagonist is the ghost repair, don’t be fooled by the first few pictures, the protagonist was originally a disciple of the right way, but was turned into a ghost after being murdered by fellow fellows. After robbing a demon boy, he saw through the world that everything is profitable and all for-profit, and became a standard egoist.
    it's getting better in the later stage
    The protagonist was chased to death by the same sect because of the ancient inheritance obtained from ruin and was given a ray of life due to the soul-calling of the hanging moon demon sect. After seizing the house, he joined the demon sect and completed the transformation from a righteous disciple to a demon disciple.
    He is not evil like fang yuan, but he is a dark and great chance that no heroine, and he is ruthless, kill anyone who comes in his way. [ not stupid mc ] ]]
    ------------------------------
    105507 - [[ Take the route of killing and decisively the protagonist's cruelty. // online IQ // Don’t think about this book of sentimental dramas. There is no woman in charge. The leader only has to fight for hegemony in his heart. The love of children can only be regarded as a fart in the eyes of the leader. The style of writing, killing and decisiveness, is definitely the world's attraction to hatred, use every opportunity to climb up, regardless of whether you are the evil, obstructing my way, it is killing, egoist, of course, the leader is not completely inhuman, there are several A friend, best friend Lv Fengxian, likes white prostitutes, Qishao, etc. // After his accidental death, Chu Xiu discovered that he had actually traveled through the game world "Big Rivers and Lakes" and became the biggest boss in the third edition, the leader of Kunlun, who has not yet grown up in the game! ]]
    -------------------------------
    159935 - [[ ongoing ]] // [[ Dark / I always have a preference for non-human protagonists. // the protagonist is autistic, and he does not want to communicate with others, except for his parents, who are sold in the store for the dead. A paper man secret technique, unfortunately, it has a great effect after the secret operation. In order to continue my life, I am going to transform myself into a paper man. // the protagonist not only wants to be weird, but also wants people all over the world to be like him...lol // The protagonist gallops on the road to inhumanity, lack of love since childhood, gloomy personality, trying to train the world into a paper man loyal to the protagonist, and establish weird prosperity. ]]
    158815 - [[ There is no heroine, the protagonist of the stream of interests, dark, the protagonist wears a kitchen knife in the first world, bewitching the host to help him complete the task, various deceptions, the host's life span is only one year, and the plot setting is OK.// After the protagonist becomes a knife, there is no emotion // Relentlessly approaching the murderer, a middle-aged woman saw the host, and the host killed all six members of the family for fear of leaking information. he has an absolute rational character. The golden finger can spy on the human heart. ]] [[ Ongoing ]]
    85946 - [[ Bloody, violent, dark // Darkness flows infinitely. Not only to deal with the natives but also to fight against the reincarnations such as the main god space and nightmare space.// mc is OP // After the protagonist died, he became a self-proclaimed Gaia-conscious employee and worked under a stingy and unsentimental boss. Bragging seemed to be unworkable. From then on, he had to work hard. It is said that the protagonist has a dream, hoping to become a beautiful man in white clothes, a long hair shawl, and a sword hanging from his waist in the dungeon. However, the evil capitalist boss finally made him realize the reality, and under the pressure of life, he became a big bald head full of muscles. // Not evil, but dark, and the whole plot is diff. [ so try ] ]]
    148218 - MC likes to kill and torture people. Destroying countries is like eating and drinking.
    92869 - [ dropped one ] 148 chp only [ dark mc ]
    ------------
    84666 - [ dark mc. ruthless ]
    -----------
    47784 - As a "mental illness", when you gain strength, you will see a terrible madness. The power of the protagonist comes from the demon book, from the soul, in order to gain power, you can slaughter millions of corpses! !! The name of the devil deserves it.
    -----------
    63520 - he is not evil// but dark flow // The Terran race has rushed out of the dark forest 30,000 years ago and has ushered in rapid development after mastering the mystery of the plane shuttle. The pace of plundering and colonizing has never stopped. . //
    Nie Yuan rose at the end of the era, with a fierce reputation in the endless planes, wherever he went, he was blacklisted and called the public enemy of the Ten Thousand Realms!   "As long as you are not useful to me, you must die, no matter who stands behind you."   "You must believe what I say, even if you don't believe anything else, You will definitely believe it if I kill your whole family."   This is a Ning Congzhi Take it, don't ask for it in the song, tear up all obstructive stories in the most ferocious position. ]]
    -----------------
    83951- mc is dark, kill // One day in 2020, the sky suddenly cracked with countless dark cracks, various monsters fell from the sky, and the mysterious "doomsday game" was officially launched!   After Li Dahu killed the first monster, he successfully activated his game panel and, by accident, became a summoner!   However, there seems to be something wrong with the opening method of the summoners!   ...   Master A: "This guy's summoned beast is too strong, and there are too many in number. You guys will check it out. I will break in and kill the fragile summoner directly!"   Teammate: "Wait..." for   five minutes After that...   Master A appeared with a blue nose and swollen face, and looked at his companions bitterly: "You cheat me! That guy is just a humanoid monster!"   Teammate: "Who makes you run so fast, blame me?!"// there is heroine and harem [ confirmed ], they r loyal to mc, can give all benefits to him, at the same time they all r very strong, strong enough to be his companion till the last CHP...// all these women are his summoned beings.... // completely loyal [ but mc is not that weak.... but I don't like this kind of setting where mc girls are equal or stronger and mc can only hide or won't fight in most cases...even if he is strong...I just don't like it in a novel...so I m dropping it ] ]]
    ----------------------
    8922 - BTTH/ Soul Clan - [[ Xiao Yan was calculated to kill his father, Xiao Yu was dismembered, Qinglin's eyes were gouged out, Xiao Yan and Qinglin's children were killed, and in the end, there was only one person left in the Xiao family, and Zi Yan was dead. Xiao Yan was killed by the ancient emperor's possession, Xiao Yan committed suicide, and Xun'er's dantian was abolished... The protagonist is dark and wretched and likes to bully the small with the big. The most shameless thing is that he, as the oldest elder in the family, teaches his younger generations to sap and deceive less. If you can start, you have to start first to be strong, and you have to recruit deadly and other bad habits. Rong. In the end, the training of his family became a nightmare for the traversers. Subvert your understanding of Doupo ]] MC is OP from start.
    ----------------------
    117878 - [[ solo the heavens ]] Ruthless, Slow pace, dark text, the boss behind the scenes.
    ----------------------
    33743 - Doomsday is also one of my favorite themes. This novel turns the earth into a place similar to a large-scale online game, with constant copies and frequent tricks. The heroine with strong body and mind, the reborn heroine, the heroine with a slightly crooked view, the first-class heroine, but it is indeed a rare doomsday article in the heroine's novels.
    ------------------------
    57007 - [ only 216 CHP, novel have more than 300 CHP, find it on other sites, but still this is incomplete ] This novel is the gospel of dark fiction [ can be compared to Reverend Insanity ] there is no heroine, the protagonist has been "crazy" and killed the master. He doesn't care about the form of gender, and often robs other people. ]
    -------------------------
    荣光之主 [ search in google ] [ not in uukanshu ] [ uuxsw8 is the name of the site, I read ] ---- [[ In order to gain strength, the humble protagonist uses all means to forge the stone of truth with mankind. As the price of power, the protagonist cannot sleep, cannot eat, loses everything as a human, and becomes an immortal monster. The protagonist portrayed my appetite very well. At first, he was blindly pursuing the position of money and power by his narrow vision. Later, he discovered that all of this is an appendage of power, and only power is the eternal pursuit. After a series of changes, the protagonist finally annihilated himself and merged with the gods to become the creator. However, outside of this framework, there are still countless creators in the universe waiting for a new creator, and there is no end to this road. I think I have become the supreme creator, but I don't know that in the end, it is just a speck of dust in the vast universe. After all, it's just a mortal. ]]
    ---------------------------
    123389 - possessing the soul of the heavenly emperor, torture, and anti-inflammatory, basically the female partners who have a surname in the original work have to do it. . // Boss, infinite, villain flow, the protagonist can possess the big boss behind the scenes in the world of other works, and abuse the protagonist from all aspects. Currently, it is the series of Fights Breaking Sky.
    Try these too: 《末世神箭手》★★★ 《未世之蛊圣》★★★ 《邪神的世界之旅》★★★ 《低调魔头》★★★★ 严密度:★★★
    62601 - how mc breaks away from the darkness of this world and becomes even bigger darkness in this cruel world. [ i have not read it, but the review said that this is evil. if anybody tries it then do leave a review later on ]
    -----------------------------------------
    70418 - the protagonist in the story Su Jun became the director of the exchange, the opening conversation with Liu Desong is concise and clear The rules of the time exchange and the functions of Su Jun and the exchange have been pointed out. Su Jun’s personality is generally soft, but he is also very decisive and cruel. He is very cruel to the enemy and himself, but he is very heartbroken to his own people. A good lung digger is a good protagonist! there is no woman lord, dark flow, anti-routine flow, the protagonist gains time exchange, collects magic cards that are in the world to activate life and ability, and anyone who prevents him from collecting magic cards will die, At present, the main god space has appeared, and he has become a native of the reincarnation.
    58555 -
    Dark wind, anti-Konoha, the protagonist has acquired the memories of some travelers. After knowing his future situation, he began to blacken, cold-blooded and ruthless, almost killed Hinata and fireworks. He killed the Hyuga clan and killed his relatives, Is bored with Shinobu Village, and has the ambition to unify the world. [[ this site don't have all CHPs, find on other sites ]]
    62870 - Wizarding World - [[ Because of an accident, Lin Ming traveled to a world dominated by wizards with a magical smart ball and became the number one dogleg of the son of Earl Tulip... It's so strong, it's so unreasonable, just like this~ // The weird little tree, the weird world, the endless danger, survival or destruction, the question is too difficult, is it struggling to survive, or drifting with the flow to fend for itself, what should I do... // One sand and one world, one flower and one country, walking through the roads of the heavens, an instant is eternal.// The author interprets a Perfect World from a novel perspective, which is a world full of adventure and nonsensicality, although there are many things that I cannot agree within the literary style.//Fortunately, the style of writing changed suddenly in the front, and the woman woke up in a string, and the protagonist suddenly turned into a big stallion, which was really overwhelming.//Leylin traveled with his brains to become an aristocratic wizard apprentice. By using his own advantages, learning to become a wizard, gaining the inheritance of the wizard, embarking on the path of blood, conducting a series of expeditions in the mysterious and strange wizard world, and finally gaining eternity. s story.//In the author's pen, a strange, evil, bloody, cruel, and fantasy world of wizards slowly emerges in front of you, like a dark fairy tale in cold colors, justice without whitewash, beauty without pretensions, only the naked law of the jungle, declaring that this is a cold A ruthless, weak and powerful world... In this cruel world, the only theme is to live better, to see more, to see farther, to see more interesting people, things, and things, so I long for power, The pursuit of strength, this kind of feeling is colder, more true, and deeper than reality. In the process of pursuing, I grow a little bit, and I have no choice but to lose some precious things. I slowly move from man to the eternal road, and at the same time leave the beauty of mankind behind, leaving it in my memory, in my heart, scene by scene. The warm past, from the setting to the content, is very much like a wizarding world. The author is well-developed, the worldview is strong, the front and back loopholes are very few, and the protagonist is much more bloody than Green.// ]]
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    ===================================
    53660 - the protagonist is cold-blooded, selfish, decisive, and dark wind. Roughly, the protagonist destroyed the earth and then traveled to the barbarian world. The golden finger is the alchemy of truth. It is estimated that the title of the book, the emperor of truth, is the title of the protagonist after becoming the emperor. The protagonist is truly the only one who respects himself, and his interests are paramount! There may be some children's shoes that can't be accepted. After all, the protagonist is the one as long as you get in the way or the benefit of your death is more than you live, so it doesn't matter if you treat the protagonist well or not! Of course, the author also gave a reasonable reason for his death, and it won't make you feel like a frenzied person. This is a masterpiece that is regarded as a classic by those who like it, and can not be seen by those who dislike it! No heroine, the author is cruel, The kind of protagonist who is close to the demon Dark - Cold Blooded - No Heroine, not now at least.... don't know about later chaps.
    ---------------------------------
    59325 - [ evil/cold/no female ] broken novel.
    --------------------
    57552 - very pure dark text, under the world, everything is ants, everything is for destruction, everything is for Eternal Life! Pursuing Immortality, walking on the path of self to kill the path, pursuing the eternal path of the path in a lonely journey is really boring, and the protagonist’s alternative potential rules in the realm of comprehension are quite fresh.
    -----------------------------
    42618 - Low key demon [ more ruthless than RI ]The protagonist is a reborn model worker, sinister and cunning, dark current, no heroine
    72244 - The protagonist of this book directly treats life as a bunch of data, so there are no taboos in doing things!
    The protagonist: "If you can solve the problem with murder, what is the BB!" // Dark stream, cool literary stream + killing decisively // Similar novels: "Crossing the Heavens and Becoming an Evil God" ---- The pure dark wind, the protagonist enters the end times after death, and this end times is the same as the previous games, egoism, not the Virgin, there are many murderous plots, killing decisively, killing people like cutting grass, there is no light, and negative emotions are overflowing. ----
    --------------------------
    81096 - The beginning is a bit poisonous, and the pig’s feet will slowly darken. It is rare to see a novel based on the descendant of the pig’s feet. There is a backstage father who is really bigThe protagonist who travels through Thailand, and there is a big old man in the family. The protagonist is cruel, worthy of the name of the headteacher. In the first episode of the creation, there is a small poison at the beginning, and it will be solved later, there is no female leader, and because of the protagonist’s practice, there will be no offspring, and darkness is his type of protagonist is selfish and cold and will use his backer reasonably
    ----------------------------
    84704 - Darkness flows infinitely, and the protagonist is cruel and decisive. It is worth mentioning that the protagonist not only dares to fight but also does not hesitate to use tactics to achieve the goal by all means, not a foolish rash! The first world imitates Infernal Affairs, the third world factory guards, the fighting scenes in the book are well written, and the pictures are full of blood. The characters are online in IQ. The protagonist is good at planning layout, self-interested, cruel, and good at disguising. The protagonist often sets himself up to mislead others with obvious shortcomings
    71772 - killing sisters, dark stream, invincible stream, cool text, very fast upgrade, pretending to be forced to face. You must be mentally prepared to read this book. 18 ban, this book is really dark. This book is about killing and killing. There is nothing but killing. It is reasonable!
    ------------------------
    54053 - no other info currently other than the fact that he drinks human blood and is a dark theme novel. SO if u get more spoiler then pls. update here.
    --------------------
    65095 - mc become a villain in his own book // he kills/suppresses Orig. protagonist/ dark style
    ---------------------
    78116 - 最强军火商 A dark novel in the mortal genre as there is no cultivation and so on. Haven't read full. The dark wind, the protagonist is self-interested, and crueler, makes war fortune through the capitalist operating model, and destroys many good things to satisfy his own desires. Arms dealers only have money in their eyes, and this book is written like this. Arms dealers I have seen a lot of movies like this and I don’t dare to sell them for money. For example, there’s a documentary called The King of War. Well, it’s about the movie. The story of the American arms dealer being finally controlled by the US government, all kinds of selling! Honestly, I don't like war very much....lol
    ---------------------------------
    83633 - The protagonist is Poison Cultivator, because the refining of Rank 7 poison killed a lot of people, was besieged by the heroes of Central Continent, killed himself, and was brought back to his previous life by Rank 7 poison (a bit imitating the real Gu). At present, he is relatively unsuccessful and fairly correct. After 500 years of cultivation [ Imitating Real Gu - Reverend Insanity ]
    84110 - zerg darkness // Traveling to another continent, Wu Fan found himself turned into an ant larva! Awakening the crazy Evolution' system, with his talents [Swallow] and [Evolution], Wu Fan gradually broke away from the bottom of the food chain and became the ruler of the Zerg tribe of vertical and horizontal different continents! The [Mantis Bone Blade] that divides the gold and the broken jade, the [Bat Ultrasound] that smashes the tank, and the [Insect Intuition] of the Unexpected Prophet, make him an excellent hunter! [Carapace Armed], [Regeneration of Severed Limbs], [Super Cell Activation] make him immortal! The immortal army of ants can create a new species of "breast", an army of zerg that even the gods of the universe can hear! Kill, swallow, absorb evolution! This is Wu Fan's way to dominate! // Decisive//The protagonist travels through another world to become an ant, and has to evolve the system madly, establish a Zerg race, and cross the universe ]]
    --------------------------------
    66123 -
    Used to seeing salvation? Tired of the Virgin? Then come to destroy the world! The protagonist of the book is a murderous maniac from the beginning, and sometimes IQ will not be online, but the plug-in is very large and it is worth a shot. Regardless of the system, the book was also considered a martial arts genre at the beginning, so fighting still has something in common. The homicidal neurotic protagonist crossed. Travel through a world ruled by the imperial court and sects. Develop an extermination base and lead an endless army of terminators, alien army, zombie army, zerg army... Gu Qing: "My purpose is very simple, it's just to exterminate the heavens and the world."
    -----------------------------------
    73680 -
    The protagonist's soul wears the world of Xianxia. Because of the experience he can gain, he thinks he can't quit because of a bug in a high-fidelity game, so he treats the world with a game mentality, kills, and upgrades, and continues to die.
    "This game is too hardcore, right?" After entering a game, you can't get out, so you can't get out!
    The protagonist has a problem with his brain....lol
    Story content: The protagonist travels to another world. He has always believed that he is a false world, and he opens the road of unlimited killing. Protagonist characteristics: indifferent, an advanced player Heroine status: currently no heroine
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    72791 -
    A world where everyone lives on cannibalism //The protagonist's behavior: chaos//dark // Xiuxian, grandpa(?), cannibalism (not heavy taste), yes, grandpa likes to sell cute maliciously. (@゜∇゜@)ノ, the world view is the part of Xiuxian to eat people(?) // The dark wind, the protagonist is sinister and cunning, cold-blooded and ruthless, taking the route of cannibalism in the world of comprehension. The plot is dark, bloody, and dark.
    72571 -
    Wizard flow, darkness flow, the protagonist is a villain wizard. . .// Start with a living corpse and stop being a human! The protagonist travels to a person who has died because of a wizard experiment. In the beginning, it reads very warmly and happy, and beautiful white bugs burrow around on his body. The darkness flows, the rebirth of another world becomes a living dead, and the body is constantly corrupting. Waiting for death is impossible to wait for death, so it can absorb the vitality of the living to maintain the body's appearance. He is insidious and cunning, he kills decisively, his name is Lynch, he is a notorious criminal in his previous life, his soul pierced a corpse and became a living dead, and he came into contact with the wizarding world by accident and became an A wandering necromancer. Wizarding is an interesting profession, do you want to be a wizard? Come on, don't include education or meeting. A wizard without a chip, the protagonist crosses into a living corpse and grabs someone else’s position as a black wizard apprentice. More than a dozen chapters of the protagonist have been studied. The story is strange. I haven’t read it yet, but the front has attracted me.]]
    -----------------------------------------------
    109402 -
    The flow of darkness, the native villain protagonist's survival path in the background of the Elder Scrolls. Growing up step by step from a coward, a robber, a slave gladiator. Very plain western magic.
    SKYRIM ELDER SCROLL FF
    -----------------------
    魔绝子 [ search on google ] // As a protagonist with a weak nature, coupled with the gloomy environment during the growth period, after obtaining a demon inheritance, he finally created a generation of demon kings. // Pure dark flow, rational flow, logical flow //
    The protagonist is good at disguising and has no bottom line // The protagonist was betrayed at first, and then he didn't believe everyone // The protagonist of this book has acquired his younger brother's skills at full level, and he has picked up two powerful reincarnations as slaves and has also received a monster beast with a big background. . . . Without this skill, there would be no protagonist today// No heroine
    87777 - No heroine, no love, no ambiguity, no cp, no lily, no beauty. // The protagonist is calm and rational and pursues strength. // The protagonist of the demon, the scheming boy, turning his face ruthless, polite (good acting), foodie, single in strength, calculating behind the scenes, turning back... to be the top of the world! ]]
    ------------------------
    116692 - Su Ming accidentally traveled with his golden finger, consuming potential points can improve his skills, and can be used in different worlds. "Who else in the world can stop me from a punch?" He stood tall on the top of the mountain, embroidered robe fluttering, lonely as snow // The beginning is very strange, the protagonist has done too many bad things, and he was scared to death by evil spirits. You dare to believe.. // After the start of the game, Tianhu entered the infinite flow rhythm. With the help of the golden finger, he absorbed various artifact fragments to transform the ink dots used for the successful method and firmly believed that he was righteous. // You can take a look at it if you are decisive. // Believing that he is righteous, killing the door and slashing people has become a physical transcendence. . . Since the palace is getting more and more perverted.// The protagonist is very violent, very beautiful, really dark ]]
    ----------------------
    50006 - Cthulhu style, a genre of cannibalism in the true sense // It can be seen that the male protagonist is chaotic and lawful. The setting is a modern society where magic and science coexist at the same time, two planets, the male protagonist travels through, and the golden finger is a magic book that can be harvested as long as a sacrifice is made. The male protagonist was forced to sacrifice the san value while saving his life, and then he opened the beginning of a "big devil" whose heart is close to inhuman.
    ------------------------
    87287 - Although it is extremely evil, it is actually a person who is struggling at the bottom. Even the golden fingers are cheated. The protagonist is also confused and has a heart to the light. But the reality is so cold, and if you want to move forward, you have to cheat. It is not purely dark text, but more like a person struggling in that world. // Dark flow, the protagonist has no bottom line// The stream of small people, frustrated and ugly, Goldfinger still cheated a friend, and that friend became a friend after being cheated and thanked the protagonist. Mingdili relied on flattering people to be doglegs, foxes and pretenders used resources, secretly murdering people and winning treasures.// To the bottom of his bones, whoever treats him well will be sold with a backhand! ! ! Who treats him badly, it will be a matter of skinning and deboning sooner or later! ! ! What a dark stream! ! ! [[ lol ]] The protagonist from a handyman. To be a humble person, at the bottom of the realm of comprehension. Speak carefully and nicely, deceive others, only for your own benefit. A gold finger is a bead created by someone else. The protagonist’s behavior is the kind of dog-legged behavior. Also considered despicable and shameless. ]]
    无限自私 - search on google - I killed tens of thousands of zombies in the wasteland of the World War of Zombies, and escorted Dr. Wanli to research the virus serum! I worked silently in the Spider-Man world to support Spider-Man and become a superhero with a national reputation and funded Dr. Octopus to create an artificial sun one year in advance to fulfill his wish. I am fighting on the battlefield in the world of slashing the scarlet pupils to repel the army of different races and participate in the revolution to overthrow the empire and save the people. I'm here. . . . Think about it from another angle, I'm such a good person! // Dark flow, the protagonist enters an infinite world, single-player development has no teammates, but there are special methods to develop well In the first world, the god of death came, killing all the survivors, and the spokesperson of the black god of death, becoming the new spokesperson of the god of death The second world has a world of zombies, where the protagonist rises// In the third world, Spider-Man, the protagonist can't beat him. In the case of Spider-Man, he constantly weakens him, and finally abuses the spider too badly. The fourth world, cut the scarlet pupil. Borrowing shells to lay eggs, build forces by themselves. Everyone can be killed by scientific research and development. The fifth family, Harry Potter, haven’t watched it yet (~_~;) To sum up, the protagonist is a good guy on the outside and a bad guy behind his back. There are no taboos. ]]
    ----------------------------------
    Heart Demon [ 心魔 ] --- search on google -- This is a literary fairy tale that makes many people feel weird. From the introduction, we can see the literary style that will burst out in this book // Monastic dark stream // Before reincarnation, the protagonist was a psychologist and "Hannibal" with psychological problems. He was cleverly clever, clever, and very charismatic. A clever combination of madness and reason, he used tactics to seize the body of a demon. // The way for the cultivator to cross the catastrophe is to walk the world and cut off his emotions in all aspects, such as killing the catastrophe, and the protagonist is constantly regaining his emotions as a human being. // the male lead was a psychologist in his previous life. After reincarnation, through the grasp of the human heart, step by step, kill the nine sons (one of the nine sons of the dragon) to become a dragon, more like a monster than a monster. // At first I thought it was Nine Young Masters who didn't understand feelings, but it turns out that you are the demon, the hero, without heart. Single heroine // The protagonist was a psychiatrist before crossing, and he also had psychological problems. Self-diagnosed as high 1 ability, anti 1 social personality + performance personality + lack of emotion, speculation may also include but not limited to: playing with people's hearts, killing people, eating people 1 meat ]]
    67848 - Rebirth the world in Pokemon, touch the cruelty and indifference here, when I am no longer an onlooker of the screen when the insidious cunning and death are always by my side, I choose to...be the giant in the dark! // Pikachu! Use one hundred thousand volts. Pika, Qiu Qiu Qiu Qiu Qiu Qiu... Don’t be confused by the words, this is a dark novel, which kills decisively and never shows mercy to people and elves. I may have seen fake Pokemon=͟͟͞ (꒪ᗜ꒪ ‧̣̥̇)// Disciple, dark stream, no heroine, Pokémon fan, realistic, the protagonist is a member of the Rockets, IQ is online, relatively indifferent, the initial wizard: Abai snake, double bomb gas ]]
    52017 - There is no female lord, partial darkness flow, strange animal flow. // The protagonist regenerates a snake, devours evolution, massacres the city and destroys the country, gets a leopard, then eats it, and fights against the reincarnation, first in the parallel world, and then to Valoran. // This is a very pure dark-flow novel or transformed into a monster-a dragon. The protagonist is strong, domineering, indifferent, and full of wisdom. Some details are a bit unethical, and it is also an anti-human novel. // Not only is the protagonist Su Kai a monster with a distorted personality, but the "monsters" written in the book are all racially protruding. This has to make us ponder, what has this author experienced? ]]
    ----------------------
    72826 - Dark text, the protagonist is insidious and rational, selfish and cold-blooded, skilled in calculations, more hypocritical than Yue Buqun, is considered a hero, starts with a smile, and is a disciple of Huashan, using all available people to kill his mother and sister for profit.---------------
    73575 - Dark flow, rational, self-interested, the world is a fantasy world, the protagonist’s golden finger is similar to the ability of the heart demon, can absorb all the emotions against the protagonist, the protagonist’s quotation: I kill you for your good, the protagonist wears a hypocritical mask Seek profit, murder others' lives and property while talking and laughing
    69893 -
    my favorite character in the one piece....., there is no one, no one, no one, the important thing is said three times if you like this character, I recommend it, But if you don't like it, I don't recommend it.
    # Ming Ge is still unruly, cruel, arrogant, indifferent, and unscrupulous in order to achieve his goals, but he is quite a king. now he knows the future plot as traverser failed to occupy his body and instead got swallowed by him. so now ming ge knows the future...
    77261 - evil priest -
    The protagonist, as a traversing person, joined the Shining Cult and became a trainee pastor. Although it is a sect of the Glory, it is not a great sect. The godfather of the protagonist has the power of the dead, and the church encourages cannibalism...lol .... protagonist is a villain in holy clothes <亡者之厅>
    -----------------------------
    73998 -
    Travel to the world of Xianxia and become the ancestor of a magic door.   The apprentice kills the teacher, and the holy monk is neighbor, these Wang Yuan don't care at all.   Because the world is about to collapse, and the door to cross has been opened again.   Let's see how Wang Yuan leads the wave of travel in the world of Xianxia!   And how did the cultivators punch the starship, step on the wizards, run rampant across the heavens and the world, and go further and further on the road to save the nation!   "Sacrifice the Flying Sword, the resources of another world are ahead!"   "Let's ride the escape light and use magic treasures to smash the universe!"
    dark [ not evil ]
    ---------------------------------------------
    26902 // 25717 // 71343 // 79063 // 64171 // 63294 [[ these too ]]
    ---------------------
    99664 - The protagonist relies on his brain and uses IQ to crush everything. Advanced martial arts, unlimited flow, the protagonist's gold finger is a system that can draw prizes and travel through other worlds. It is mainly used for the protagonist to swallow other parallel worlds to gain talent and knowledge. The character is cold-blooded and interests are paramount.
    111598 - Infinite traversal category, each role played is the big boss behind the scenes! the villain series, a bit cold.
    -----------------
    107345 -
    The protagonist enters the real world by the boss in the game. After class, the protagonist is neutral, chaotic, evil, and chaotic, with a super high IQ, and the story is relatively compact. It is recommended that you finish reading it in one breath. It is impossible for a heroine to have a heroine, so feel free to eat
    -------------------
    106140 - no heroine - the protagonist has a template of evil spirits, kills people to get soul experience, the second professional rogue, the protagonist seems to be ready to take another mage class
    ------------------------
    81464 - try this too
    ----------------
    75152 -
    The Doomsday Wasteland upgrades the streamlined text, the protagonist is decisive, and the IQ is online. Probably the content is about the protagonist's soul wearing a parallel world after the end of the 18 years, the identity is a captured human experiment. The protagonist relied on long-term experimental torture and current torture, accumulated gold fingers, exchanged for super god water, based on this, successfully killed the experimenters and escaped from the base. After counterattack all the way, he obtained the second main god fragment, activated the main god power conversion function, and finally became the new leader, killing all the way, playing very happy, not grinding.
    ----------------
    75599 -
    Absolutely dark, no heroine, the protagonist has eaten a woman who truly loves him, gaining power, and the protagonist gradually darkens from mind to body.
    Dark flow, abnormal flow, bloody villain boss growth history, the first twenty-six chapters describe the process of blackening, and the protagonist is completely blackened, indifferent, and selfish, eating his lover, killing people, refining corpses, dissecting and extracting organs, disgusting and sensible.
    doomsday, have to bear first 26 chp
    伞游诸天 [ try to find this one too ]
    ----------------------
    77579 -
    The protagonist is dark from the inside out, but the protagonist does not think so. In fact, the protagonist is very dark. // Some people say that there is hell because what you desire is not free. This exchange price Will gradually corrupt your soul until it is destroyed...
    ---------------
    70410 -
    Heaven will give a great responsibility to the people of Sri Lanka. He must first suffer from his mind, his muscles and bones, his body hungry, his body is empty, his behavior is disturbed by his actions, so he is tempted to endure and gain what he can't. // In the dark text, the protagonist, the old demon, was besieged to death and then reborn. // Well, grandpa is all fake, it is true that it will take your life, cut your future, and ruin your three views. // a little like xiao yan - just a fake grandpa // The counter-protagonist routine, a demon possesses the body of the child of luck who is being retired, through various conspiracies to make him his own treasure hunter and puppet, let him kill his own harem and hate the original heroine. . // The protagonist is a big demon, reborn in a ring, flickering the son of luck ]]
    92326 - try this too
    all the ones that r explained in detail or even a few lines....are the ones....which r confirmed that they r at least good or the info written there can tell u whether to read or not....but other ones who don't have any info just name or that uukanshu number////they r the ones rec. by others to me...idk anything about them./// so u can try if u want
    -------------------------- List Ends. [ ignore English ]

Orochi-sama, Jezus, Vehement and 7 others like this.
  17. NothingIsEternal

NothingIsEternal Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Good list, thank you for your hard work and time spend to write this post !

18. Dotencsure

Dotencsure Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Have good break ..thanks for list sir

https://sj.uukanshu.com/book.aspx?id=83384
    The Way Of The Heaven
    ~MC becomes the Will of Heaven in a small world...he evolves his own world...creates creature's...swallows other worlds...MC is neutral Evil...

Daresan likes this.
  19. Daresan

Daresan Well-Known CN Master

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks man it looks amazing will try reading it. Is google translate readable?

20. Dotencsure

Dotencsure Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When i read novel with google translation for the first time it was a fanfic...so i understood what was going on so it was easier..then i slowly started reading orignal novels...now i am perfectly fine with it...it also depends on novels as if they have complicated worlds in it or not.
    I suggest you try to read like 5 ch then see...