Spoiler Totem Realm (manhwa)

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by MLisMyHubby, Nov 25, 2020.

1. pyoyong

pyoyong Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hii there, "new" member fellow :blob_grin:, you're welcome btw :aww:
    This time I will write the spoiler of 17-18 since these are all related to each other and some of ch 17 I kinda forgot to mention it :blobangel:

So at first when they both inside the cave, both FL and ML feels awkward and not talking to each other for while. Especially from FL side that is explained how awkward she feels. And also the fact that she intend to go separate way again from ML after they cross the river mention in ch 17. She says that at that moment when they reach their destination, she'll break up with him. So her term of breaking up is unclear , is that boyfriend-girlfriend breaking up or break up to go separate journey. Ch 17 my translation program mention "god speed shoe". The rest of the text is jumble and confusing, so that is why I'm reluctant to mention it. So with my own speculation with around 50% accuracy translation of ch 17, both ML & FL plan to take a detour to Kudu temple because she left her shoes there. And before they cross the river, ML plan to get it for her so it's easier for her to travel. FL agree to go across the river because apparently after the river, the shoreline might be nearby (I say 'might' 60% accuracy), but it is mention in 100% accuracy that her destination also same way as ML destination which is crossing the river. So my assumption of them taking detour for the shoe might be back up by why we saw her got capture again near Kudu temple at ch 20.

In the beginning of ch 18 they both end up in the cave that ML found. Apparently ML ability to sense the surrounding is very accurate due to his incredible sense of smell. In ch 20ish it is explained how he can smell grass stone even the dead body. We all know that he also have incredible stamina and strength. The awkwardness between both of them breaks when ML applying the herb on her foot. So she felt ML warm hand and she likes it a lot. She kept holding his hand. ML says to let go his hand. And FL ask if he hate holding hand. ML is reminded about her explaining that holding hand means hello and goodbye (ch 17 when she said farewell) So that is why ML doesn't like it. So FL explain that holding hand doesn't always mean goodbye. She said in her world is very common that people hold hand with their close one. Friend, family, lover and FL also starts asking question about ML world if people in his tribe hold hands or not. He never seen people hold hand except between female when they perform dancing together. So he said he never seen man and women hold hand together in Atu tribes. Fl was very surprise and later on find out that the way of ML and his entire tribe living seems has NO CONCEPT of LOVE. So no romance, no relationship, no love, no physical interaction whatsoever between man and women in that regard. This is reconfirm many times since FL keep asking if ML has someone he likes or not during his childhood, teen so forth. ML answer never and he ask what is LOVE is to FL. (This no concept of love is base of ATU tribes life style since ML never step over the boundaries outside of the tribes since young, but as we know as well, Ussapi tribe- bow dude also do not have touching/kissing concept between man/women, so it is safe to say that LOVE is unknown to 2 of those tribes, very High Probability of the man & women relationship restriction throughout this island. There are many tribes beyond the mountain and also across the river and all are unknown status)

So FL tries to explain her best about LOVE. She admitted to herself that in her world, she only does blind date, casual relationship and has not in any serious commitment before. So in her explanation , Love is something like when you feel your heart is beating faster, wanted to be close, misses the person you are in love with, in short. FL ask if ML has ever feels that way at any moment of his life. He answer yes, and that moment is now. So at the end of ch 18, the scene ML says that his heart is beating whenever he touch her, and looking at her while holding her hand, " So am I in love with you ?"

I'm working of the graphic chart of characters, and will post when is done along with translation. I'm trying to catch up with the new ch 29 that just appear :blobowoevil::facepalm:. Hey someone here speaks Russian?? I saw the translation on youtube up till 28 and is in Russian!! So somebody from Russia somewhere please hop in this thread and enlighten us all :blob_teary: :blobangel: Really no Totem Realm reader from Russia here??? :blob_teary::blobupset:
    Also ..1 more note guys, I translate this base on my memory, sometime when I write these spoiler, I seems to lost several information left and right. Or also the fact that things that is not translated 100%, might be the cause of it as well. I'm inexperience and writing it down is harder than I thought :blobexpressionless: You probably see me going back and forth from ch to ch at some point in time cuz I left detail info here and there. Or might not even be completely accurately in order between the dialog or even ch. I'm also making small personal notes improving on my writing this spoiler, hopefully it wont be too confusing to read the further I make these spoilers.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2021
    Esmeralda9, syofiaa, Anya8 and 8 others like this.
  2. pyoyong

pyoyong Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I made character chart, just so to make it easier for everyone to understand which character that I mean in my spoilers. Also a little bit of explanation of who they are and what are their relationship with each other. Some are unknown. The chart it self is not a spoiler so i will show it here, it's merely a character introduction just like in the first page of a manga.

[​IMG]

Characters Overview

• Sera (FL) from South Korea, from modern time and seems to have a healing power and unknown red eyes transformation whenever she is nearby Kudu Temple or possibly that her red eyes related for her being arouse.
    • Shaka (ML), from Atu tribe that grow up in captivity with lease on his neck since very young. He grew up under Teahria guidance and her teaching somewhat influence him on his decisions making. He have incredible strength and stamina above average compare to people in his island.
    • Teahria is the current leader of Atu Tribe. She is describe as older lady and judging on several dialog that she had with ML, she is mention as a wise character. She was murdered by unknown so far. Time of death is almost the same as when ML escape from Atu tribe.
    • Reax is the father of Soriya (hair bun girl) that seems to be somewhat higher rank within the tribe. He is describe as strong character and also in ch 20, a little glimpse of how much of control freak he is toward his daughter. So far he likes order and apply strict rules especially toward his own daughter.
    • Soriya (bun girl) is a daughter of Reax. In early episode she seems to have healing power, where it was shown in the scene where she tried to heal FL neck that was bitten by Kudan bird. She is also grew up and seems to be childhood friend of ML and other kids in the tribe. She seems to be in higher rank compare to others (such Gusti & Asharu) because it seems she can order them around. Her position in the tribe is still unknown.
    • Seikha (arrow dude) from Ussapi tribe that located near the shore. He's position in the tribe is unknown but it seems to have several underlings that listen to him. So he's position is pretty high in his own tribe hierarchy. He also seems to know legends about the selected women who can bring power. He speculated that the power will be obtain if he makes baby with that women inside Kudu temple in full moon.
    • Gusti is from Atu tribe. Very little detail about her background story. She was one of the older child in the tribe and she always and hang out with other kids in the tribe.
    • Asharu from Atu tribe. Also still quite unknown background except that he also share childhood with ML, Soriya, Gusti & Asharu.

Note
    Full Moon Event is describe as when 2 selected men and women gather inside Kudu temple to perform making baby ritual. Also another 1 selected individual at the same Full Moon to be sacrifice to giant bird name Kudan. Method of sacrificing is unknown, but feeding the victim to Kudan is confirm.

Ch 19 Playing House

At the beginning of ch 19, ML ask if he is in love with FL. FL have difficulty explaining to ML about his feeling because Love is more complicated that those 3 feelings (heart beat, want to stay close, misses the partner) that FL describe to him. But ML is simply minded and inexperience in Love so he is convince that he is in love with her. So he ask her if she love him too, which FL reply that she likes him but she know that one day they both would break up and go on their separate way. That their relationship is impossible, so then she describe her relationship with him as "Unrequited Love" . Which then ML simplify and said to her "I love you full but you only half to me"

As time goes by, the rain outside bored FL and she decided to tease ML by keep holding his hand. ML says that he like kissing more than holding hand. Then FL decide to play house with ML. Partially because she also wants to know how long it takes for him to go hard. Soon after ML reacted and ask her permission politely if they can do it the same like last time despite he's already turn on. FL forbid him to do the same like when they were in Kudu temple where ML bite her. ML could not remember that event. So FL says "just dont bite" . Then they do it afterward. Well not much to describe here is pretty much pictures is worth 1000 words. But in that event both are overwhelm with new feeling. As for FL feels that the penetration is too deep which makes her tight. And her tightness overwhelm ML as well.

Then they both went outside after the rain stop because FL want to clean up. This is where ML says that he can sense all around them, so that's why he knows where to go, including where the water, rock, cave etc. Then he smelled dead bodies. Chapter end.

I did not decode all the dialog, it's get tiring to write haha..and to avoid me for being bored with typing too long. But I pretty much sums everything in short overview for ch 19.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2021
  3. pyoyong

pyoyong Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow I feel bad for posting several of them on a roll. I didn't break any rules or consider to be spamming am I? If yes please lemme know since I'm very new here. So yea, I look up and see my terrible spoiler with so many mistakes and forget detail here and there (as usual). I'll fix the post above and also will add more detail on ch 19 spoiler, do check them out if you want to. I try to make each ch more complete and clearer whenever memory comes back to me.

Ch 20 Mystery

On the way of ML & FL heading to the river, they found 2 dead bodies, 1 man & 1 women, with a strange death without any single injury. The 2 dead bodies was from outsider (meaning is not from Atu) The cause of death is unknown and that makes ML worry and think about it inside his mind. (me: God punishment for having a relationship between men & women?) Then we see FL is taking a dip and dive under the water where she is quite shock and scare with the strange dead bodies and wishes that "It would be nice if I come out the water and return to South Korea" Then ML suddenly pull her out of the water. He's worry and very protective toward FL at this point, and despite FL protest saying the river is only waist deep. Then ML apply on her skin some Limon fruit (yes is not Lemon in translator, so I'll stick with that) and the fruit contain oil that has a nice fragrance when FL smell it. ML told her that Bun girl (soriya) told him about that knowledge. After that ML pull FL out of the water and carry her on his lap.

Then their conversation shifted to ML childhood back in the village. He briefly said that bun girl was the first person who ever call someone "Dad" (Reax) in the village. Her father Reax return to the village one day bringing her in the village. Ever since that Reax attitude change (ooookk, not going well with translator here, so there will be inaccuracy) toward ML. He didn't elaborate further regarding Reax, but he did says that hearing someone calling "Dad" was unheard of in Atu tribe. So never anyone in the village growing up having parents (my deduction). FL is confuse and ask ML how does children born there, which ML says he doesn't know. Then FL ask again how do the villager know their parents? ML says that whenever a villager come to an age (ceremony of adult), the parents will attend. That is why he never knew who is his parents was because he never had coming to age ceremony. Also in the story there is a vague info that mother or father doesn't necessary come from the same tribe. There is a major translator issue here too, so I'm just guessing by the next or before sentence to conclude this. (you guys are lucky to have me who can provide 30% to 60% mistake probability, wahahaha :LOL::blobparty::blobsmirk:)

So in short ML is a pitiful orphan in FL mind. That he have no one beside her that he consider close (Teahria also dead). In the end of the ch 20 it got her to think what would happen if she leave him all alone again and feel bad about it. FL say to her self, "Should I?"

mj209, Lisaa, Yukari_me and 11 others like this.
  4. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean, if she can magically be summoned there, bringing ML to our world and teaching him modern civilization seems easier than life threatening events in their world (plus, a man you can guarantee won't betray you). Ofc the explanation of a feral man would be a difficult way to explain to modern society

5. pyoyong

pyoyong Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello thereee, thanks for replying, in a way you kinda save me from making a continuous post that borderline to spamming this thread :blobsalute::blobsmilehappy:
    Hopefully whenever I made several post in a roll, someone else will come by and break the spam again :blobicecreamlove:

Ch 21 On the Tree Top
    FL wake up with dazzling sun on top of tree. Apparently ML carry her during the travel till she fall asleep, and at night he climb on top of high tree to rest with her. She look at him while he still sleeping and thinking that she has lost track of time how many days has it been from the first time she met him. Being grateful to ML that she’s alive all this time because of him. She feel useless and wonders if she can do something useful for both of them. She even remember back in the cave where ML says that he will try hard to make her love him as well (oops i forgot to mention at ch 19). She has forgotten what love is. And then ML wakes up and she greet him. He ask if he falls asleep and FL replies asking if he have enough sleep. He smiles then kiss her and proceed making out with her. They some what got carry away and then realize they both hungry. So he says he is going to get food. FL is shy to the fact that whenever their eyes meet, they both start kissing. She likes the way he touches her and kiss her.

He went away and back with the food. And talks about his childhood that grew up together with 3-4 children in the tribe and was being educated together. FL ask how old he is and he reply about 20 years old. She was very surprise that Shaka is a lot younger than her. Then she said she is 25yrs old and that he should called her as “sister” but he doesn't know what sister is. In the end FL says her full name Kim Sera and he can removed the Kim when calling her. So ML call her informally “Sera” and that embarrassed her somehow. Perhaps calling short name is reserved to more intimate relationship.

He told her that in his tribe usually adult male go hunting with 3-4 women. Back then when he was still young he used to hang out a lot with his friend learning about hunting. (I think that would be bun girl, Gusti and Asharu) . Then ML said “Now a lot has change I guess” FL looks at him and see his lonely eye when he told her that. He then ask her in return what world she lived in and time passes as they exchange story (it really skip in the story without any detail) and they can see their destination is in front of their eyes from a distance (Kudu temple at the end of chapter)

Last edited: Apr 20, 2021
    Lisaa, Yukari_me, Esmeralda9 and 9 others like this.
  6. MLisMyHubby

MLisMyHubby Isekaid Villainess >:)

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for spoiling us! :justabotheart:

Teap0t1 likes this.
  7. pyoyong

pyoyong Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You're very welcome. I'm all good as long as you guys still love me when the real translation comes out :LOL:. Don't go after me with :blobhero::blob_thor::blob_catflip: if anything goes wrong :justabotheart: I'm still getting use to write this spoiler stuff. I added some gesture or action description in significant event that happen in this ch because I think it can help you guys to know when the dialog happen. I'm trying to make the spoiler more synchronize with the manhwa :)

Ch 22 Touching Moment

At the start of the chapter FL is looking at Kudu temple in a distance. She ask how far is it to go there and ML replies it will take them 1 whole day to walk there. She ask if she can rest and instead ML just pick her up and carry her. He said that they have to find a place to sleep before nightfall and there isn’t any cave nearby. She ask how long does it takes to cross the river, which ML says it will take 1/2 day to cross the river. She is worrying about the time because the longer she stays with him the more attach and needy she is to him. She hates that fact and she realize that she already have separation anxiety.

The the scene goes to bun girl dream in her childhood. Where it shows that compare to other kids, she’s a bit distance to others and does not hang around together like the rest. She especially taking interest on ML and curious on what he’s doing. Her friends talking about how ML catch crocodile and they are envy of his skill & bravery. They also feel challenge and want to hunt crocodile as well. Then she wakes up and find her father is visiting her place. He talks about how she have to be tidy and comb her hair. He says to her that she must set example to others while making a hair bun for her and says it is a proper hairstyle for her. And ask her to be role model for all women in the tribe. She obediently agree with her father.

Then the scene goes to ML making a hut made from leaf. FL ask him how to make a hut so she can be a help to him. In away she also want to be useful and independent in the same time. ML refuse to teach her and took her intention as a way of pushing him away from her. He feels like she will no longer needed him if she knows how to survive on her own. He feels anxious of separation.

Then at that evening he lay down on a big rock while staring at the sky. Contemplating about problem in his mind. He look at FL walking close to him. He ask why she’s not sleeping. She said she can’t sleep. Then he said that the the time for them to break up is near. And it’s been on his mind all day. He says that he keep worrying about her after they go on separate way. He says that he will abide to her term of breaking up after they reach their destination, then he reach and hold her hand gently and said “However what happen after breaking up is up to me. And at that time do not push me away” staring at her deeply. (Note: I want to be clearer because I did not include many dialogs. At this point FL safety and well being is priority to him and his determination & devotion to her is way above his original destination & goal to be free. In fact he didn’t even think about his objectives at all except that is related to separation with FL)
    FL think that ML is always very straight forward and honest about his feeling. She never express herself as honest as him to others, she is moved by him. She thinks perhaps being honest is a good thing once in while. After her thought is gather she said “Ok, I wont push you away”
    And the night is long..

Last edited: Apr 21, 2021
  8. Rokai

Rokai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thankyou so much!! I love the ML, he is so sweet!

Teap0t1 likes this.
  9. pyoyong

pyoyong Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think so too :) Smut does add the flare but there is also something compelling about ML's innocence, honesty and directness. It makes the character more interesting and so much richer and larger meaning, more so than his big manhood. By now all of you might know judging how I write these spoilers, English is not my first language. So there will always be mistakes here and there :blob_grin:

Ch 23 ⛺️ :blobpopcorn_cool:

Start inside the leaf hut. Well what else I can tell you? Not much dialog except FL says "That's it, there.." So my guess is she is the one who teaches him that position and as we all can see, ML quickly improvise :cool: And also she said that ML is really hard...

Moving on, in the middle of the night he dream about his childhood where he was lease by the neck. And someone is pulling and dragging him. Then he woke up. He wonders why he feels like he still tied up even though he’s already awake.

She woke up next morning because she hear a foot step closing in. She wonder where ML is and when she get out from the hut she found her shoes right in front. ML told her that he went out and get her shoes at the temple himself because it’s faster that way. And there is Ussapi tribe near by so its dangerous if he brings her with him. (this confirm my deduction that they did took a detour to Kudu temple instead crossing the river for the shoes, you guys remember I had problem with translation at this part right)

She ask for her bag but her bag is not found. Then ML wants to pick her up and carry her but she reject as she already have the shoes and can walk by herself. ML turn over and sulk a bit. She then ask him if they can take a bath together. She also ask him “Can I take off this lease on your neck?” Also she want to confirm if the lease means something for him before doing so. He said that the rope is constantly tying him up mentally somehow. Then FL proceed to take the rope off while ML is being nervous. “It’s ok it won’t be take long” she said while untying his lease calming him. “Stay still” she says that and about to kiss him. ML says “Ok” calmly and they both kiss passionately. “It’s done, fast right? And is not a big deal” she said cheerfully while holding the rope. ML holding his neck and feels strange. Because for the first time he truly feel that the rope is free from his neck (mentally and physically)

“Does it feels something missing?” “It’s ok, I will hold you to replace that missing part” says FL and hugs him. He hug her back feeling relief then close his eye calmly.

Then suddenly ML in high alert and carry her right away. She said that she can walk on her own. But ML reply “We don’t have time, we must get out from this forest!” Chapter end..

Last edited: Apr 22, 2021
  10. Rokai

Rokai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thankyou for the chapter! :blobmelt: I wonder if there is magic on the rope. The origin of the ML is mysterious.

11. pyoyong

pyoyong Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello hello, how is everyone, hope doing all good today. Hi Rokai, hmmm, that possibility could very well might be. Some sort of enchanted rope with magic that bind him. Or could be the psychological trauma effect that is being plant on his brain since young. Who knows, we haven't got any more info regarding this neck rope. Anyway as I translate ch 24, sh** happen, I mean not a big deal! Trust me :blobsmilehappyeyes: Ch 30 raw in Newtoki is out just to let everyone updated as well. Let's get starting

Ch 24 Danger

First scene start with ML panicking and running very fast. FL ask ML to stop but he keep on running. Finally she grab his hair to draw his attention and it work. She ask him to calm down and ask if Usappi tribe is nearby. He says is not Ussapi, he answer “That guy”
    And after FL hold his hand, ML calming down and the time passes where he explain “that guy” is Reax and is coming to capture him. Knowing the history, FL thinks that he cannot get caught again nor he wants that to happen either. He ask FL to wait alone while he go and distract them.

FL reply tensely “What if you never come back?” Despite he’s calming down, he still sweat a lot and worry. (I suspect that the emotional trauma is worst then what we seen so far)
    Suddenly he hug her which caught FL by surprise and ask what is he doing.
    He closes his eyes and says” I want to remember your smell, the sound of your heart beat”
    Then he burry his face on her chest for a moment and there is change in him. He stop sweating, focus, determined, and say “No matter where you are, I can find you, rest assured” with iron will in his eyes.
    She can only utter his name in return “Shaka...”
    ML: “Don’t worry, I’ll be coming soon”

HOLD ON FOR A SEC!! Then I saw this!! Let's take the time and see this picture
    [​IMG]
    Where is this bloody bag commingggg frommmm??? I thought ML only got the shoeeeeessss. But you know what this mean?? This mean it is the PERFECT opportunity to blame EVERYTHING on translator app! Mwahahaha . Never mind it means ML got the shoes and the bag on ch 23...huuhu. I could fix it in the previous ch 23 and pretend like nothing happen, but no no no, I want EVERYONE in the whole wide world to know that I made mistake and I too is a mere human... ho ho ho

Let's continue :aww:

Then we see ML on top of tree somewhere scouting the surrounding. No one is on sight. He is sure that there are people nearby earlier. And now that his position is near Atu village, he is certain that those men including Reax is chasing him. “I have to go across the river, fast!” ML thought tensely. He is more suspicious because the smell and sound is getting further away. Then he hear noise and he check back and found FL is missing. There is no more noise nearby either. He suspect that everything must be Reax doing and he must find her fast. But before he can react, we all see a rope lasso is thrown to his neck. Then we saw ML try struggle and try to release the rope from his neck.
    A voice from a shadowy man says
    “I wouldn’t try that if I were you”
    “You broke your words and now you’ll have to pay the price” “Shaka..”

The scene jump to FL walking toward Kudu temple on her own. Suddenly the arrow dude caught her hand from the back and says
    “You were running away”
    “In the end I see you back here again”
    “What a useless running attempt”
    “Now we meet again, nice to see you”
    “Is it just you here?” says arrow dude with grin on his face

Last edited: Apr 23, 2021
  12. madj

madj New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much Pyoyong! Imagine me just looking at the raw manga photos because I don't understand korean huhu and the english one is up to Chapter 15 only

I'm always looking forward to your updates :)

Rokai likes this.
  13. pyoyong

pyoyong Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hellooo, you are welcome! Thanks for the greetings and nice to meet you! :blobsmilehappy: For couple of days it has been ease to post because more people replying to this quiet thread and I don't have to worry about spamming either :blob_pompom: So we arrive at Ch 25 today and as you guys know I've posted spoiler for Ch 26-28 before in my first post in this forum. Although when I first write that 26-28 spoiler is wasn't meant as translation spoiler but only to answer question that being post here. I always write my translation live meaning as I post this I also translate back and forth because it's easier to do it that way since I use spoilers that are already done as reference as well and I only write it here in this forum. That is also why I often go online here for 1-2 hours in total to write and also fixing my fresh post because it has tons of mistakes :notlikeblob: Anyway I haven't decide yet whether I should write Ch 26-28 in proper translation or not, because I don't want to repeat the writing :blobsleeping: I feel like just jumping to 29 then 30 and be done with it. But we'll see..

Ch 25 Both got capture :blobpoliceangry::blobspy:

The scene start as ML being capture. And he realize that he is falling to Reax’s trap. When the smell disappear he couldn’t recognize the sound. And Reax knows and exploit that weakness of him. ML is angry inside, “REAX!!”
    Reax inspect ML body and says that is something weird going on about his body. He remember that there is a wound on his chest but now disappear. He even remember that there is a lot of blood coming out from it. But he is not surprise, actually he is expecting that would happen to ML/Shaka just like Thearia (don’t ask me, he didn’t say any further. Just comparing Shaka & Thearia are alike in someway)
    Meanwhile inside ML mind is that he can’t delay this any longer because the scent of FL is fading away and he sense arrow dude is present as well.

Switching to FL that is caught by arrow dude. She knows that she’s in trouble and must get out from there. Arrow dude ask “Where is that man? Why are you alone is such place” Well it must be such a headache for him to bring you along anyway. Good for you” he conclude
    Arrow dude is insisting that she’s the women who bring power and FL realize that whatever she said arrow dude will not believe her and will be too stubborn to listen. He even slam her to the wall and ask what did she do to ML because he saw that ML is severely wounded by arrow and recover like nothing happen to him. He also rant that half of his man killed because of ML extra ordinary strength & inhuman recovery speed. He concluded that all of ML abilities have something to do with her.

Then she recalled the event on the tree where ML is wounded and she put her hand on his chest. She wonders if that have anything to do with her doing that. She denies that “No” “No but I can check that now, could it be..” then she proceed to touch arrow dude’s wounded ear trying to prove her point. The arrow dude says, “Regrettable that earring you already...” he suddenly feels strange by her slight touch on his ear. And as we all know, he become hard soon after. He tries to ignore it but sweat in his body cannot lie. This is the time when he said “I heard that when making baby, I’m standing/hard”

The scene switch back to ML and we saw Reax holding FL’s jacket. He show to ML and told him that he found this jacket nearby. Then he order his man while saying it to ML,
    “In this forest there is another one.."
    "Find it!”
    “YES REAX!!” shout from all his men

14. madj

madj New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes please pyoyong, it is okay if you jump to 29 and 30, it looks intense! your previous spoiler for 26-28 is already ok.

15. pyoyong

pyoyong Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Regrettable that the first spoiler for 26-28 is not a complete spoiler. It's merely revolving around arrow dude action and "emotion" which it is only meant for short and shallow reply. It doesn't do justice whatsoever to what the Author is trying to tell us. We are very fortunate to enjoy this manhwa for free and at the very least I can do is to share that with everyone how amazing the story is made by the author. Even with risking that I may not translating it correctly. I made short overview of what is been missing in ch 26 & 28.

Ch 26 Missing part
    Back at ML scene where he got capture and bind. Reax's men seems to realize that there is something wrong with ML's body. But Reax underestimate it, thinking that he is already bind would not be able to do anything and order to move ML back to the cave with surveillance.

Ch 28 Missing part
    When Gusti & Ashara arrived, FL become panicking because she thought that the Atu tribe is going to capture her as well and that she is going to end up the same fate as ML. She tells arrow dude about it and ask his help desperately. He immediately protects her and prevent them to get her (at this point arrow dude interest toward FL grows beyond his own comprehension - no love concept also). Eventually the bulky girl (gusti) got FL on her hand and ask whereabouts of ML. In their conversation FL realize that these 2 members of Atu tribe doesn't seem to work under order of Reax. FL comes to a temporary conclusion that both Gusti and Ashara are trying to find ML but not to capture him and come to aid her. Eventually since both sides have different purpose to capture/get FL, in the end of the chapter we see both sides are fighting for FL.

As for ch 29 & 30 is a continuation plot for what happen at ch 26, 27 & 28. Half of ch 30 is highlighted by ML "intense" action & "emotion" that is predictable just by looking at the pictures.

By writing this spoilers I had hope that I would attract attention of a Korean language fluent person who can corrected me and give me pointer of what part I miss since I too want to know everything about this wonderful manhwa. I got tired of waiting :blobdead: This is my last spoiler. Stay safe!

Last edited: Apr 25, 2021
  16. Teap0t1

Teap0t1 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you very much for all the spoilers. It makes the manhwa 1000% more enjoyable than just looking at the pictures. Stay safe as well!

Mermaidluvly likes this.
  17. Rokai

Rokai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thankyou so much Pyoyong! :blobmelt: I kinda liking the innocent (or is he?) arrow dude. Innocent, hot dudes are so charming! Maybe the FL should end up with both of them, cause I can't find my pick.

18. SakuraCitra

SakuraCitra Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As a someone who live in Indonesia, I just hope FL transfer in another dimension, because I never meet hot guy like the ML around me. Like how his tribe has muscular body and the height really tall???
    And a few tribe in Indonesia already wear clothes and have many traditional clothing style, so walking half naked in the forest also rare for now. And the interesting part is, how the ML can speak easily with the FL with korean language? Each tribe have their own mother language, so for talking each other as foreign must be hard.
    Well, the writer must make a lot of research if they want to make some place as a setting for manhwa like this

Zsamia Savage and syofiaa like this.
  19. madj

madj New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A handsome, hot and innocent ML already doesn't make sense in the first place :LOL: but that's the beauty of this story :)
    Don't take it seriously :D

20. SakuraCitra

SakuraCitra Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm just amazed at the creator's choice of setting the place for this story, because they think the place is in a foreign island, which is funny if you are not completely foreign if you live there. Many of my countries have exotic skin like Shaka, or sexy bodies like the members of the tribes in the story, it's just a matter of height ... not that high I guess. And about being innocent like Shaka, don't be surprised but there are many men who are still innocent here because the culture in my country that upholds customs, the relationship between men and women is very limited. Even sexual relations before marriage are considered taboo

Well, I will just enjoy the story. The art is great, but for now the plotline a bit fast and confuse

syofiaa likes this.