Recommendations Looking for transmigration/rebirth/reincarnation into the past stories

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by 4L3Y, Apr 19, 2021.

1. 4L3Y

4L3Y Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, I'm looking for transmigration into a book or reincarnation into the past type books where the MC is the villainess or side character. With the ML not being the ML of the original book or previous timeline. I've seen too many MC being discarded, having their engagement broken in their past life but still ending up loving the same guy.
    I want a female lead with a backbone, not one who says something and does the exact opposite moments later. Above all, please don't give me something where abuse is romanticized like an apocalypse novel I've read recently, in which:
    MC's fiancé (ML in the second life too) whom she didn't even know for more than a month, confined her for more than 3 years in her first life. 'For her own good' of course, while abusing her physically (intercourse) and emotionally...Then some years after she escaped him, she died and got reborn into the past, a month before the apocalypse. But with all the trauma an the bad blood between them, she goes running straight into his arms. With the author trying to paint his abuse into care. "It was the apocalypse but he gave her 3 meals a day...". "She didn't have an ability yet, so he had to protect his fiancé by locking her up into a room.." with no contact whatsoever with the outside world. I am paraphrasing, but you get the gist of it.
    Sorry for the little rant, but it was such a good story with interesting characters, background, grammar... before ML (rapey jailer) appeared. And it left a very bad taste in my mouth.

No BL.

2. F.A.M.H

F.A.M.H Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. 4L3Y

4L3Y Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link